[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't gay people be less obnoxious? Literally all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: jun.png (577KB, 1106x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jun.png
577KB, 1106x1080px
Why can't gay people be less obnoxious? Literally all of them are flamers who scream when they talk with a list with an overtly gay haircut and revealing clothes

That's why that guy killed 50 of you people
>>
>>6458967
Only the gays you know that are gay do that. They're the idiots who think they have something to prove.

All the chill gays are incognito.
>>
>>6458967
no he did that because he's a muzzie sandnigger and it's a requirement for his religion
>>
>>6458967
Why can't you be less obnoxious? This thread is constantly shitting up the board, how bout you fuck off.

Reported for being the shitposting ultra-faggot that you are.
>>
>>6459005
Thank you for proving my point
>>
>>6459010
Wow this really makes me think
Lgbt btfo!
I am now a #cruzmissile
>>
@6458967

You're only going by the gay people you've spotted :^)
>>
Very true tbqhwyf
We're just innately obnoxious, even the "masculine" gays are still obnoxious as fuck, they have the highest voices too it's gross
>>
>>6459226
Masculine gays have gay voice is an abomination. I hate it so much
>>
>>6459231
it's fucked up that you'll find a bunch of giant men with the highest voices, and then a bunch of auschwitz twinks with really deep voices

it's literally oppression
>>
>>6458985
No he did that cuz he was a sad beta queer that couldn't get dick and raged due to rejection
>>
>>6458967
Lmao
>>
>>6459256
>falling for the Islam had nothing to do with it meme
>>
>>6459399
>thinking a religion of piece would do something like that

Nice bigotry
>>
>>6459403
the caliphate will come for you soon
>>
Yeah. As a gay guy, flamboyant omg here they come floating around gay men have always been annoying. Doesn't mean they deserve to be shot though. Lol
>>
>>6458967
>That's why that guy killed 50 of you people
Yeah, it had nothing to do with him being a radical islamist.

>>6459005
You're not supposed to announce reports or sages, are you a fucking newfag from 10 years ago or some shit?

>>6459010
He kind of didn't.
>>
>>6459256
>literally no proof of him being gay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.