[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your president and your future president both sided with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tEcBawA.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tEcBawA.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>tfw your president and your future president both sided with the terrorist and blamed you for inciting them with your "phobias"
>>
File: _1971444_bbc300pim.jpg (12KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
_1971444_bbc300pim.jpg
12KB, 300x180px
>tfw your future president got shot before he got the chance to be president
It would have saved us all a lot of trouble.
>>
>>6431520
How did they "side with the terrorist"? By not calling for the immediate deportation of every Muslim citizen? I haven't heard a single prominent politician say that the gays brought this on themselves. I do recall there was a conservative religious governor or something who tweeted a bible verse about "you reap what you sow" which some interpreted as victim blaming, but he claims it was just an unfortunate coincidence.
>>
>>6431691
>By not calling for the immediate deportation of every Muslim citizen?

By not acknowledging that this was caused by radical Islam rather than wailing about white America and guns. Trump had to go on and on about it before they caved.
>>
>>6431691
But they did

Face it, /lgbt/ is pretty conservative, but most gays are not

most gays love muslims, and immigrants
They sowed into our culture the muslims, and reaped the muslims fury
>>
>>6431701
I'd say it wasn't CAUSED BY radical Islam. The guy wasn't actually involved in any terrorist organizations up until he pledged allegiance to ISIS (and several other terrorist organizations that ISIS hates, showing he clearly knows nothing of radical Islamist politics). He seems to have been mentally unbalanced to an extent that he was unable to resolve the conflict between his homosexuality and his homophobic family in a healthy way. Sure, Islam was a large factor to the family's homophobia, but even if his family was homophobic for other reasons, he would have cracked just the same. It's his mental instability that caused both the shooting and the terrorist connections, rather than the terrorist connections causing the shooting.
>>
>>6431750
>most terrorist attacks are caused by muslims
>77% of muslims think shariah law should rule
> muh "#notallmudslimes!"
>>
>>6431742
The shooter's family moved to America several decades ago, long before Islamic homophobia and terrorism was really an issue in the public consciousness. Back then, homophobia was the norm even in the west (though not as bad as in Islamic countries), and there had not yet been an Islamic terrorist attack on US soil. So the reasons to be concerned about Islam didn't appear until after this guy was already here. Even if Trump's policies were put in place 15 years ago (before Trump himself started proposing them), it wouldn't have stopped this attack.
>>
>>6431750
>and several other terrorist organizations that ISIS hates

Actually, he only pledged allegiance to ISIS and mentioned individuals from other groups as inspirations.Bigger contradictions have happened.
>>
>>6431766
I'm saying this isn't a classic example of terrorism. Terrorism is generally politically motivated. My point is that this guy didn't care much about the politics, he was messed up in the head and looked towards radical Islam as a way to try to find meaning in his life, but was never really committed to the ideology.

If this attack was actually organized by ISIS, I'd definitely say it was an example of Islamic terrorism. But it wasn't, and it doesn't seem to have been intended to "send a message", which is literally the whole point of terrorism. It seems to have been emotional, not calculated.
>>
>>6431785
Really? Is there a transcript of the phone call? Because the claim that he pledged allegiance to multiple groups that hate each other has been frequently used to argue that he didn't really have a good understanding of radical Islamist ideology.
>>
>it's islam
It's apparently never islam, and it's apparently never a muslim either.
Whenever someone shouts "that's islam" someone else shuts him up.
Whevener someone yells "that's a muslim" someone says "that's not a real one".

Can someone tell me where this supposed second largest religion with 1.4 billion followers resides?

Otherwise I'd have to conclude that islam simply does not exist.
>>
>>6431801
Do you even know what the definition of terrorism is? It's to terrorize lol. If it terrorizes the public it's terrorism. Are the public more wary about going to gay clubs now? Probably. It was terrorism, domestic islamic terrorism lol.
>>
>>6431806
There is no unedited transcript available to the public. There's heavily edited public version of the call, but it's clearly bullshit since it contradicts eyewitness accounts.
>>
>tfw closet gay
>I argue that islam needs serious reforms to be compatible with western civilisation and refer to a bunch of sources on the general muslim population's stance on homosexuality
>friend says I'm being pretty islamophobic

How is my fear of islam in any way as irrational or unreasonable as the -phobia suffix would suggest? A vast majority of muslims in the world think people like me should be punished by law or even killed for not conforming to their beliefs and that fucking scares me by a lot.

Atleast the country I live in has recently passed some of the harshest immigration laws in Europe after being way too open thanks to neoliberals wanting to crash the labour unions.
>>
>>6431881
If the pilot of a boeing 747 gets drunk and crashes it into the middle of a city, that will terrorize a lot of people and make people worried about flying, but that doesn't make it terrorism. It's the intent, that matters, not the outcome. Was the shooter's intent to send a political message or make gays afraid of going out in public? Then it's terrorism. If he just suffered mental breakdown and decided to kill a bunch of gays, I wouldn't consider that terrorism - even though the outcome is the same. Terrorism is all about trying to enact some kind of chance through violence.

>>6431998
If your proposed solution to Islamic homophobia is "reform", rather than "kill them all", you're honestly a lot more accepting/progressive than a lot of the "islamophobic" crowd.
>>
My friend is completely sold on this being a gun control issue as opposed to a Muslim issue. I might be a little "Islamaphobic," but I'm genuinely worried at the thought of more Muslim immigrants from unstable countries, or even stable countries.

I just don't want to get attacked by religious nuts. If only the Bill of Rights said "Freedom FROM religion."
>>
>>6432162
>I just don't want to get attacked by religious nuts. If only the Bill of Rights said "Freedom FROM religion."
Attacking people is still illegal, even if your religion "justifies" it.
>>
>>6431750
It's only a mental illness issue when as Christian shoots up an abortion clinic or wherever, when a muslim does something it's undeniable proof that we need to have a holy war!

>>6431781
>m-muh facts!
>>
>>6431520
they also both gave weapons to terrorists and keep federal agents from properly investigating immigrating muslims.
>>
>>6432611
Until that religion becomes a majority.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvvQJ_zsL1U

I'm leaning right-wing because the left has been fucking BATSHIT recently.

I agree with Bill Maher. Christians show up to protest gays with signs and chants. Muslims show up with guns and stones.
>>
File: charlie-hebdo-10.jpg (152KB, 654x805px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-hebdo-10.jpg
152KB, 654x805px
>>6432941
Draw a picture of Jesus sucking a dick with the caption "jesus loves the cock" and some christian will call you a faggot, say that shouldn't be allowed, and muh religious freedoms.

Draw a picture of Muhammad sucking a dick with the caption "muhammad loves the cock" and the SJW shout at you for being a racist islamaphobe, the liberals get outragedm and some Muslim tries to blow you up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.