[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Klinefelter's and MTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160619_235505.jpg (344KB, 1080x1694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_235505.jpg
344KB, 1080x1694px
Well guys, i think i may have Klinefelter. That's because i show some symphtoms like:

>Smaller torso with long legs, little developed boobs, low energy, problem with short term memory (Wtf i was doing 5 minutes ago?? Oh...), nice intelligence (I was the top student of my class during the whole highschool), absolutely small testicles and a dick below the average (5,5 erect, but 2,0 when flacid. It disappears when it's cold), Concentration of fat in the belly, almost no Adam's Apple.

Will this help me or complicate the estrogen action in my body? I can't take the exam to confirm this because it seems to be too expensive. Still not on mones.
>>
>>6420109
>>6420109
Klinefelters syndrome people have lower intelligence though, and taller height
>>
>>6420122
I dunno, op looks well above average male height...
>>
>Often symptoms may be subtle and many people do not realize they are affected. Sometimes symptoms are more prominent and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, smaller genitals, breast growth, and less interest in sex.[2] Often it is only at puberty that these symptoms are noticed.[3] Intelligence is usually normal; however, reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common. Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present.[2]
My personal experience is too dissimilar for me to think this is what's wrong with me, but my body did have a baffling puberty
My voice dropped and I got body and facial hair
Other than that, I didn't have any increase in musculature, I don't have a prominent Adams apple, I've got soft features, always had puffy nipples and fatty chest, etc
I'm average height, do well in intelligence testing, poor memory, diagnosed add as a child,
No clue what's up though
>>
I showed enough symptoms of Klinefelter's to warrant genetic testing my doctor ordered but I don't have it.
We were clear before hand it doesn't change things with me transitioned as far as i am now. I dunno what to make of it. If I was XXY I might worry maybe I could have made a happy boy with test shots and some psychological coaching in my teens...

Anyway whatever the reason for your body, transition is easier the more girly your body is to start off. Best of luck. Maybe someday you can get tested and have some closure.
>>
>>6420415
And I mean, to illustrate with a list of things about myself, not necessarily xxy but abnormal:

Tallest person in family including known extended family (6'2")
Tall as fuck before puberty too, puberty hit, but not very hard
Actual ADHD
Gyno before transition
Smallest shoe size among males in family by about 4 sizes despite height.
No Adams apple
Small dick, usually 1" but up to 4" based on blood flow.
Have always masturbated treating dick like a clit (shoving flaccid dick inside out kinda and rubbing)
Normal male masturbation difficult, unpleasant, and had to be explained to me
Pretty big vocal range, sang bass in HS choir with friends, currently managed to work up to a girl voice that my friends seem to really love and compliment.
Wide-ish hips for a boy
Long legs, short torso, very long arm wingspan (about 6'7" I think, disproportionate to height)
Medium ish non mannish hands

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm XY, and a tranny. And transition isn't going too bad.

Who knows what the fuck lmao. Just saying. Then there's comparatively normal dudes who only find out they are XXY after fertility problems come up in marriage.

So I'm just saying, bodies are weird yo. XXY is thankfully something you can test for, so it's good to know, but don't let that kinda diagnosis mess with your head, and it doesn't affect hrt far as I know.
>>
>>6420527
You do know that those symptoms can also mean low testosterone right?
>>
>Well guys, i think i may have Klinefelter.
Yeah. Nah. You don't. You can't self diagnose a genetic disorder and there's no validity to assuming you have it when less than five thousand people in the entire world do.
>>
>>6420549
It's a valid reason to get tested
>>
>>6420109
I feel like if I had Klinefelter's Syndrome, I would feel justified and that I had an "excuse" for how I am, so-to-speak. I doubt I have it, but I sometimes hope I do.

From the Mayo Clinic website, let's take a look at the symptoms I'm aware of:

Babies:
>Slow motor development — taking longer than average to sit up, crawl and walk
Nope, I was dancing on tables amd walking and climbing and didn't crawl until my younger brother was born.
>Delay in speaking
I was talking at 1.
>Quiet, docile personality
Very much so.

Boys and teenagers:
>Taller than average stature
Yuuuup.
>Longer legs, shorter torso and broader hips compared with other boys
Yuuuuup.
>Absent, delayed or incomplete puberty
Yuuup. I got tall, but my voice didn't drop until late and I didn't even get any body hair until I was 17 or 18. Not even armpit hair. I still take 1.5 years to grow what my spouse does in two weeks.

>After puberty, less muscular bodies
Nooope. I was one of the strongest people in highschool, senior year. I was also laborer for a while.

> and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
Much less. Less than both my female and male peers.

>Small, firm testicles, Small penis
Nooope :(
>Enlarged breast tissue (gynecomastia)
Nope
>Weak bones
Unlikely, but possible.
>Low energy levels
Not at all.
>Shyness
No shit.
>Difficulty expressing feelings or socializing
Yes and no. Yes when it's me being a person, no when it is me doing a job or helping people (in which case I'm outgoing to the max).
>Problems with reading, writing, spelling or math
I excelled at each of these and was classified as a genius when I was a preteen~teen.
>Attention problems
Not really. More so as an adult, but I think that is lack of sleep.

Men
>Infertility
Likely
>Small testicles and penis
Nope
>Taller than average stature
Way taller
>Weak bones
Unlikely, but possible.
>Decreased facial and body hair
I don't even need electro.
>Enlarged breast tissue
No
>Decreased sex drive
Very much so.
>>
>>6420559
what is yourshoulder width, height and penis size?
>>
>>6420556
>I can't take the exam to confirm this because it seems to be too expensive.
So... we loop back to my point.
>>
>>6420571
18", 6'6", 6.5" (length) 6" (circumference, seriously)
>>
>>6420547
Maybe, what do I do with that information now?
>>
>>6420601
Oops, shoulders are 18.5" wide.
>>
>>6420549
Klinefelter's is more common than being trans is.
>>
>>6420618
It's convenient to the conservative narrative to claim all intersex disorders are less than 1 in a million
>>
>>6420559
The only one of those that I dont fit is small penis, and problems with reading, math, and spelling (writing is still a problem). Well I dont know if I was infertile.
>>
>>6420601
Holy shit 6'6? That's really cute. You are cute
>>
Babies

Weak muscles
>no clue
Slow motor development — taking longer than average to sit up, crawl and walk
>nope
Delay in speaking
>nope
Quiet, docile personality
>nope
Problems at birth, such as testicles that haven't descended into the scrotum
>does hypospadias count?
Boys and teenagers

Taller than average stature
>short or average my whole life
Longer legs, shorter torso and broader hips compared with other boys
>hips check, I've got legs but I'm not sure about the torso
Absent, delayed or incomplete puberty
>on time, just weak
After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
>much less muscular, though I seem to have an excess of body hair
Small, firm testicles
>not particularly
Small penis
>average
Enlarged breast tissue (gynecomastia)
>no actual breasts until hrt, but I always had puffy nips
Weak bones
>never broken any, but fairly easily injured
Low energy levels
>maybe?
Shyness
>yes
Difficulty expressing feelings or socializing
>that's just my autism
Problems with reading, writing, spelling or math
>none of those at all
Attention problems
>very
Men

Infertility
>never checked
Small testicles and penis
>average
>average
Weak bones
>still have bone injuries from 5 years ago
Decreased facial and body hair
>normal+
Enlarged breast tissue
>not much that wasn't from hrt
Decreased sex drive
>I was abused as a child and have always been uncomfortable with sex

Probably not me
>>
You don't have Kleinfelters. You are just deluding yourself because you crave validation for your decision to transition and attempt ot be a girl.

Kleinfelters is very rare
>>
>>6420655
Thanks man.
>>6420549
>>6420618
>https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klinefelter-syndrome#statistics
1 in 500 to 1,000 newborn males
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual#Prevalence
Suggests that 1 in 10000 is too low and that it might be closer to 1:2500.

Klinefelter's:Trans is roughly 5:1, so KS is likely 5 times more common.
>>
OP, are you intellectually disabled?

I'm not being an asshole, it's a symptom of Kleinfelter's.
>>
>>6420122
>above average iq and below average height

i want to be intersex not a tranny :(
>>
i recently got tested for klinefelters but i dont know the results yet. my voice never dropped, i never got facial hair, and i have feminine fat distribution. im not sure if my height qualifies as typical. idk, for a long time i actually did feel the way some of the trolls are accusing you of feeling. "to crave validation for your decision to transition and attempt to become a girl." it would make me feel gross to think im male. i dont feel male. i dont feel like i ever was male. so it would be make me happy to find out that, chromosomally, im literally not male!! i'll find out by wednesday. i never had any intelligence problems though or delay in speaking or motor development. definitely weak muscles, and shyness. I've always had social issues.
lol
>>
>>6420122
>>6420248
I'm 5'8 so that's tall as fuck and i'm only like 18

>>6420372
I had this too, facial hair and my voice dropped a bit. I did 10 months of gym while repressing the fact i want to be girly and pretty much didn't got any muscle.

>>6420527
>>6420415
Thanks. Genetics are really strange, damn. I hope your transition goes well!

>>6420880
>>6420917

>>6420946
Nope. I'm not bragging at all, but i have no difficulty learning most of things besides math (wich i really sucked for the past years), i have a nice musical intelligent. But i'm extremely socially retarded, can't look in the eyes of someone or talk for more than 5 minutes. If i try to do, i always end up saying something i'm not supposed to and feel idiot for the rest of the day. I can't stand going in public as i think everyone is looking judging and laughing at me, and i don't like when people touch me very much.
>>
File: 1466361226973.jpg (232KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466361226973.jpg
232KB, 768x1024px
Weak muscles
>Yes, i'm extremely weak.

Slow motor development — taking longer than average to sit up, crawl and walk
>Idk, i think i did these things at 3

Delay in speaking
>Idk, i think not

Quiet, docile personality
>I was the devil until 6, when i completely shut up and became an introvert retarded

Problems at birth, such as testicles that haven't descended into the scrotum
>No

--Boys and teenagers--

>Always average

Longer legs, shorter torso and broader hips compared with other boys
>Yes, always felt i had something wrong because shit i'm so strange

Absent, delayed or incomplete puberty
>Delayed? I've started masturbating when i was 13 and got no body hair or shit until like 16

After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
>Excess of body and facial hair. Absolutely no muscles.

Small, firm testicles
>Yes.

Small penis
>average? (5,5 erect; 2,0 when flacid)

Enlarged breast tissue (gynecomastia)
>Yes, some people told me i should see a doctor to check, but the more boobs i have the better, kek

Weak bones
>Never tried to break my arm to check, but i've always been injured easily.

Low energy levels
>FUCKING YES

Shyness
>FUCKING. YES. Too much.

Difficulty expressing feelings or socializing
>Yep, i'm socially retarded. Nowadays i tend to run from people so i don't need to express myself.

Problems with reading, writing, spelling or math
>Lack of concentration to read, but i'm really nice at writing and spelling. I Fucking suck at math.
Attention problems
>YES

--Men--

Infertility
>never checked
Small testicles and penis
>average dick, small testicles
>average
Weak bones
>idk

Decreased facial and body hair
>Too much
Enlarged breast tissue
>Yep
Decreased sex drive
>Absolutely
>>
>>6422630
>I had this too
Any clue what it is?
Pretty sure it's not low T but it's strange
>>
>>6420109
>5.5 inch benis
You're probably just low test at the best.

I've been castrated for nearly 3 years now and my dick on the rare occasion where it gets hard basically is right at 5 inches. You've got just about an average sized dick. Klinefelters people have much lower than average dick size.
>>
>>6420109
>Smaller torso with long legs
What the fuck hahaha read a medical book please.
>little developed boobs
Man with gyno stop the presses.
>low energy, problem with short term memory (Wtf i was doing 5 minutes ago?? Oh...),
Okay you're a loser so you have a genetic disorder.
> nice intelligence (I was the top student of my class during the whole highschool)
Then you don't have a genetic disorder brosef you have a personality disorder maybe narcissism.
>absolutely small testicles and a dick below the average (5,5 erect, but 2,0 when flacid. It disappears when it's cold),
You're average but you have an inferiority complex nice to know.
> Concentration of fat in the belly
Like a fucking bloke. I don't know what to tell you mate read a book about bodies.
>almost no Adam's Apple.
So you have one what is your fucking point.

>Will this help me or complicate the estrogen action in my body? I can't take the exam to confirm this because it seems to be too expensive. Still not on mones.
It wont help you. You're setting yourself up for disappointment and rude confrontation with reality.

>>6422630
>I'm 5'8 so that's tall as fuck and i'm only like 18
OP the retarded troll 7/10 I fell for it.
>>
>>6423529
Kek you're funny but i don't have time to read your whole post, tl;dr for me m8. I'm playing.
>>
>>6424333
steam/skype?
>>
>>6422630
Thanks, I hope yours goes well too.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.