[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>harambe the gorilla is shot dead >people cry about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

>harambe the gorilla is shot dead
>people cry about this for three weeks on social media

>the worst mass shooting ever happens, leaving 50 people dead
>everyone forgets about it within 24 hours

why
>>
The narrative is:
Rich college graduates with connections to international corporations are correct.

Their opinions, which are correct, are:
The class just beneath us is terrible.

Poor white people are terrible.
Small white employers are terrible.

Poor white people are Christian, so Christianity is terrible.

Religions that aren't Christian are therefore good.

Poor white people have a tradition of keeping firearms, therefore guns are terrible.

Their frictions with the class beneath them, poor black and brown people, are reprehensible. How dare these underlings look down on anyone?

Poor white people are homophobic, therefore homophobia is terrible.

The majority of gays are necesarily white and poor, therefore non-Christian brown people are less terrible than they are, therefore rappers and muslims get a free fagbashing pass along with their foodstamps and military equipment.
>>
>>6385351
>the worst mass shooting ever happens, leaving 50 people dead
wasn't the virginia tech shooting worse ?
>>
>>6385412

Stop spammin pls
>>
>>6385510
Didn't expect to write that much at first, so I figured I may as well make use of the surprise essay.
>>
>>6385351
You have to ask yourself... why would people pour millions into saving animals when children go hungry? Why do people pour millions into pet healthcare when humans don't get adequate healthcare?

People react strangely and have different priorities. A gorilla grabbing a kid and getting killed doesn't happen every day. Islamist terrorists killing people is becoming a daily occurrence, hence it loses impact. Not saying it's right, just a fact
>>
>>6385412
It's creepy how accurate this is

>>6385477
no, the virginia tech massacre had 30 casualties I believe, and besides the victims of the virginia tech massacre were not victims of hate crime. its so ironic that Democrats and leftists cry about homophobia, and when the deadliest homophobic attack against our community happens they are literally defending the ideology that drove this man to hate us, and wanting to import more of them into our country.
>>
>>6385351
I hope someone has said this before and that I'm just preaching to the choir.

Because nobody cares about gay men.
>>
>>6385477

I'm pretty sure Brevik killing 100+ people at a Social Democrat youth organization children's summer camp was the worst mass shooting by a single individual.
>>
>>6385722
Oh yeah, OP needs to revisit that one.
>>
>>6385412
It was all Latinos though. It was Latino night at that club.
>>
>>6385722

You got your numbers wrong. 77 dead, gov. bombing and Utoeya shooting combined.
>>
>>6385351
>why

Large parts of the media and consequently large parts of the general population are in deep denial about Islam, and you can't deal with this massacre without allowing certain realities creep into your mind.

So they avoid it as much as they can. They give you their usual twist: He wasn't a real muslim, Guns are the problem, not ALL muslims, christians are bad too you know?

It's a desperate attempt to keep their narrative alive by moving on as fast as possible.
>>
>>6385763
There's an order of rank here.

Black Muslim > Arab Muslim or Similar > Street Black > Black Christian > Street Latino > Conservative Latino > Italian-American and other non Anglo whites > Scots-Irish > Northern European > WASP

The real clincher is this: East Asians and Indians don't fit in.They just aren't a part of the narrative. If it's really about white imperialism, then why not?

Because they don't threaten the white middle class. They are fairly law abiding and adapt well to the educational system. They're not of any use to the upper class as a tool to divide and rule.
>>
>>6385861
Actually East Asians are just considered white and indiants can be either black or white depending on their success (successful indians are white, unsuccessful indians are black).
>>
>>6385351
People actually gave a shit about the gorilla beyond memery?
>>
>>6385948
Maybe, but they don't consider themselves white or black. That just goes to show how class-oriented the victim narrative is.
>>
>>6385722
>implying shooting these niggers and dune coons was bad

breivik is a fucking hero
>>
>>6385590
Democrats are pretty much as bad as republicans when it comes to LGBT
They'll accept us and fight for our rights but throw us to the dogs if fagloving isn't what's in and hip with the public
>>
>>6385351

I don't know about you, but my facebook feed is nothing but Orlando posts. Who's forgetting what?
>>
>>6385351
Because there's thousands of times more people than Gorillas...
>>
>>6386592
They why do straight people cry more when a single straight person gets killed than when 50 gay ones do, when there's far fewer gay people than straight people?

Clearly this has nothing to do with numbers whatsoever.

I have an idea. Most people hate people a lot more than they hate gorillas, but most straight people hate gays a lot more than they hate straights.
>>
>>6385351
the black community is larger than the gay community
>>
>>6386742
Is the gay community larger than the gorilla community?
>>
>>6385351
>the worst mass shooting ever happens
In the US, that is.
There have been far worse shootings and the like in the not-so-distant past (think at least from 2015 to now) outside of the US. Not to mention that most people just go "eh, it's already common in 'murrica, why should i care more now". I'm not saying it wasn't an awful terrible crime, but people don't have much of a reason to really care. Not to say that it happened in Latino night at a gay bar, which may make some of the country's news networks reluctant to cover much on the issue
>>
File: gays.jpg (94KB, 333x389px) Image search: [Google]
gays.jpg
94KB, 333x389px
Because it happened to gays.
That is the beginning and the end of the fucking story.

>>6385477
No

>>6385722
Not America
>>
>>6387134
Also, what gorilla are you talking about? I'm not from the USA so I don't know much of what goes on there
>>
>>6387097
i just answered that
>>
>>6385351
I'm left wit hthe doubt of whether self-sucking guy shown so many times became one of the victims or was it just a hoax.
>>
>>6387148

Some black chick wasn't watching her son and he got into the gorilla enclosure, gorilla started dragging him around so they shot the gorilla dead.
>>
>>6385722

Norway is not in America.
>>
no one seems to have forgotten where I am.
>>
>>6389644
But op said
Worst ever
And America is not the only place that exist
In fact worse shootings happens daily
But there are no gays or Coca Cola there
>>
Gay/trans can't reproduce so in the eyes of society they're already dead.

Gorilla can reproduce and create more gorilla to capture the imagination of our species futte children, so gorilla I'd more valuable long-term
>>
>>6389680

OP was obviously not talking about Norway.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to try and make an argument about this? Fuck off already, loser.
>>
Supply and demand

If 50 pandas got killed you'd be learning about it in history books 200 years from now
>>
File: giphy.gif (915KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915KB, 245x285px
>>6389919
>50 human lives are not worth as much as 1 gorilla's
>>
>>6390022

There's hundreds of Africans dying of starvation as we speak
>>
>>6385351

CGI fake Gorilla, like the fake Bear in The Revenant. They can CGI people in live motion capture now!

The media just tells massive lies all the time.
>>
>>6390031

Exactly, so why does anyone care about gay people being shot?

Frankly, we should be feeding the bodies of the Orlando victims to the Africans. Two birds, one stone.
>>
>>6390165

No they already have HIV that wouldn't help
>>
>>6390168

If they already have HIV, then what would it hurt?

Also, have you seen the average gay person? You could probably feed sixty Africans off of one clubber.
>>
are you gentlemen blind?

this atrocity in Orlando has become a platform for both presidential canditates to grandstand on

that's the Presidency of the United States of America, we're talking about - y'know, the most powerful nation in the world and all that - and the candidate's respective postures toward the Orlando Massacre will likely decide the election

are you really so blinkered and self-involved that you think nobody cares about the human beings whom were murdered, simply because many of them were homosexual - or are you trying to frame a narrative of further victimisation, demeaning the deaths of all these lost souls by exploiting their demise as your own soapbox?

for shame, gentlemen - for shame

and what's more, the fact that the LGBT board doesn't even have a sticky on the subject of the Orlando Tragedy is immensely telling; causing one to question if the homosexual 'community' is anything of the sort

you claim that nobody cares about the gays?

there seems little evidence here that the gays do
>>
>>6390257

>and what's more, the fact that the LGBT board doesn't even have a sticky on the subject of the Orlando Tragedy is immensely telling

Yeah, telling that we have no mods that give a shit.
>>
>>6385722
Never said it was worse mass shooting ever just worse in America only. Brevik wading in America
>>
File: 1465712285520.jpg (29KB, 238x241px) Image search: [Google]
1465712285520.jpg
29KB, 238x241px
>>6390257
>it's wrong for the president to talk about things that happen in their country because I said so
>>
>>6390257
It's because this board is made up of mostly white kids who find solace in their subpar-ness by utilizing racism.

If the patrons were white and the shooter black it'd be a sticky.
>>
>>6390281
WE WUZ KILLERS N SHIT

the shooter being an afghani muslim is more surprising and important than if he was black, and there is still no sticky
>>
File: animooted.gif (1MB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
animooted.gif
1MB, 500x363px
>>6390262
> ...we have no mods that give a shit.

perhaps you're new to 4chan so this naivete is forgivable; but simply spamming a thread about Orlando with "MODS STICKY THIS SHIT!!" would have had the desired effect

>>6390275
> it's wrong for the president to talk about things that happen in their country because I said so

anon, you have completely misunderstood me

i am saying that the Orlando Massacre is one of the most important events in American History as it will likely springboard either Trump or Clinton into the Presidency of the United States of America

my argument is quite simple; everyone in the U.S.A. cares about what has happened; the Right for it's further highlighting the danger of Radical Islam, and the Left with their concern over the oppression of minorities

and anon, i'm Irish - and even here across the Atlantic we think this atrocity is comparable in scale to 9/11, because the ramifications and consequences of this evil act are going to shape global politics in much the same way as those Jihadist attacks in Paris and Brussels

everyone cares

>>6390281
> this board is made up of mostly white kids

while that's a little reductive, i take your point - but i think this level of myopi is fostered by something more than simply privileged white boys hating 'the blacks'

there's a self-indulgent streak of narcissism running through this thread, where rather than processing the enormity of this event, for some reason folks are reinforcing the falacy that even though the world has been aghast at this horror, nobody cares about the gays

and that's insane
>>
>>6390262
There are mods here - they were just banning people making Orlando threads.
>>
>>6390364
No, that was the OP deleting his own threads because I said something things that were too un-Christlike for him and he didn't think the threads were dank and pedo enough anymore.
>>
>>6385351
Gotta protect the religion of peace
>>
>>6390354

So who are you voting for?
>>
>>6387137
more denial of Muslim violence than homophobia
>>
>>6390354
>and the Left with their concern over the oppression of minorities
no, it's going to be about gun laws with them
>>
File: you can't snag the christfag.jpg (182KB, 1484x1026px) Image search: [Google]
you can't snag the christfag.jpg
182KB, 1484x1026px
>>6390462
> So who are you voting for?

your citing a poast where i said i was Irish

pic related

>>6391196
>no, it's going to be about gun laws with them

oh yeah, that's another aspect to the Left's rhetoric

cheers
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.