[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/repo rt-orlando-nightclub-sho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fzf5Mni.jpg (529KB, 1557x1802px) Image search: [Google]
fzf5Mni.jpg
529KB, 1557x1802px
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/report-orlando-nightclub-shooter-visited-222620444.html

>REPORT: Orlando shooter was a regular at the gay nightclub he attacked, used multiple gay dating apps

>And a former classmate of Mateen's told The Palm Beach Post he believed Mateen was gay, and that Mateen once asked him out romantically.

How surprised are you?
>>
>>6383073
Not at all. Straight people have never told the truth in human history.
>>
>intends to lay seig to a place and murder everyone in it
>spends a lot of time there

you familiar with the concept or reconnaissance, OP?
>>
>>6383089
I am and that is what I thought but apparently he asked people out before that.
>>
>>6383073
not very surprising. constantly hearing about homophobic pastors turning out to be gay.
>>
>>6383094
>pretending to be something you're not
>being fake

Geee, I'd never expect a straight person to do that! I mean, they have every time I've met one or read about one or seen one or heard songs about one, but man, that, that is just too unusual!

I mean, at no point in my life, not even 3 or 4 times, did a straight person tell me they were gay and then try to attack me once they got me away from my home and surrounded by their friends! And in no way is that an extremely common experience among gay people, to meet straight people and see what they really are inside and what they deserve, no sir! Nobody could even dream of paying attention to reality, or recalling it a week or two later, or nuffin!
>>
>>6383117
he also used multiple gay dating apps

he sure was committed to pretending to be gay!
>>
>>6383109
Yet the news never spends a day on all of the hundreds of thousands of straight homophobic Christians who turn out to be straight. And yes there are hundreds of thousands of them, in the U.S. alone. Protestant churches in the U.S. outnumber all Starbucks, McDonald's and Walmarts combined, and that's before counting Catholics, or all of the other sects of Christianity, Muslim mosques and Jewish temples, and all the other places of organized lying.
>>
>>6383138
All of the straight guys I knew in primary school spent every day in primary school pretending to be gay for laughs and for Jesus Christ.

Your kind hates the truth and living authentically both, it's like poison to you, you behave as if it would kill you to tell the truth.
>>
>>6383141
[i]Sorry[/i], I meant to say "hundreds of thousands of straight homophobic Christian PREACHERS who turn out to be straight." Because, you know, there are hundreds of thousands of Protestant churches alone, and for each of them, at least one straight preacher.
>>
>>6383148
this desu
>>
>>6383148
what? you really think someone would be so committed to pretending to be gay that they would download and use multiple gay dating apps privately?

>Your kind hates the truth and living authentically both, it's like poison to you, you behave as if it would kill you to tell the truth.

you sound like some muslim who speaks english as a fifth language
>>
>>6383073
I don't know much about this, but all I can say is BAN ASSAULT RIFLES!!! Keep guns away from those evil rednecks!!1
>>
>>6383221

wow, truly a brilliant piece of satire.

do you have to politicize everything?
>>
>>6383197
I've met straight people that have done so. Beat the shit out of one when he used it to meet up with me and try to rob me.
>>
Maybe his plan was to lure them back to his shack and murder them one by one, rather than going full Rambo.
>>
>>6383304
wew, scaring me dude

i dont need nightmares when im sleeping with habeeb
>>
File: 1447687210072.jpg (21KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1447687210072.jpg
21KB, 250x241px
>>6383197
It's not uncommon for extremely radical anti-LGBT people to use multiple gay apps to meet up with gay people to assault/murder them. Happens all the time desu~

Obviously the frequency varies a lot by country/state.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.