[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I know why my uncle committed suicide, being gay is the absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3000x3281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3000x3281px
Now I know why my uncle committed suicide, being gay is the absolute worst fucking thing to be. No one loves you, everyone on social media secretly thinks you're a joke, we're practically still aliens since no one understands us. I'm so fucking alone, people I've met who I thought shared the same feelings weren't exactly true. I wish I died after I attempted suicide fucking twice. I'm so sick of being gay, just fuck it anons.
>>
>>6349242
What is bothering you so much about being gay?

There's certainly some shit about it that bothers me, but what in particular is making you hate it so much? Purely the opinion of others?
>>
File: 1430670056671.jpg (218KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430670056671.jpg
218KB, 1200x900px
You'd feel the same if you were straight.
>>
>>6349242
>No one loves you
Maybe just not you, you social autist.
>Everyone on social media thinks you're a joke
Even if this were true, I don't see why I'm supposed to give a fuck.
>we're practically still aliens since no one understands us
If you can't make people understand that you are attracted to your same gender, much like they are to the opposite, I'll call you a social autist again.

>I wish I died after I attempted suicide twice
Finally we agree on something. I wish you had died too. Clearly, you aren't one bit cut out to face life.

Try harder or kys, faggot.
>>
>>6349242
lol now imagine being a tranny
>double faggot
>hate body
>>
>>6349958
Why does everyone think trans=double gay? Wouldn't double gay just be an extra horny gay?
>>
File: 3526098367029346.png (189KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
3526098367029346.png
189KB, 500x362px
I mean, there's nothing wrong with having an identity outside of your sexuality for people to associate you with.
>>
>>6349242
Be well OP. You can pull through.
>>
File: ricochet.png (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ricochet.png
56KB, 600x600px
>>6349586
watch that edge kiddo
>>
>>6349264
this
suicidal before transitioning, i'm certainly better after the surgeries but i'm still suicidal due to abuse, low self esteem, depression, etc. also i'm ugly
>>
File: i fucking told you.jpg (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i fucking told you.jpg
110KB, 400x400px
>>6349242
>being gay is the absolute worst fucking thing to be.
Fucking told you.
>>
>>6349242
why is that image 3.34 mb? it's wasting bytes.
>>
It's not gay, it's that you're destined to be depressed because you're a man.
>>
>>6349242
>gay is the worst thing to be
Actually being dead is worser. Then you cant be anything cept dead.
>>
File: elsa hippy.jpg (262KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elsa hippy.jpg
262KB, 1080x1080px
>>6352015
This desu. Only women are allowed to be happy, loved, and carefree.
>>
>>6349242

If you are depressed and suicidal, seek professional help. There is no need to wallow in your misery.
>>
>>6349242
>being gay is the absolute worst fucking thing to be
If you think being gay is bad, try being trans
>>
>>6352037
I'm a woman and I'm still unhappy. Have a lot of shit to take care of constantly, too. Explain.
>>
Yeah being anything other than cishet is a neverending psycho-spiritual nightmare that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. If I could take a pill to cure it I would.
>>
File: cenu4rU.jpg (59KB, 720x526px) Image search: [Google]
cenu4rU.jpg
59KB, 720x526px
>>6352004
just like we waste carbon anon.
>>
>>6352182
Not all women, just some are allowed those things. The rest of humanity isn't.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.