[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I attempt buttstuff with hemmoroids? Albeit it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1464804226217.jpg (465KB, 656x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464804226217.jpg
465KB, 656x900px
Should I attempt buttstuff with hemmoroids? Albeit it's a very small hemmoroid that doesn't hurt or bleed but I've had it for like 2 years now
>>
>>6345886
Also I've never stuck anything up my butt before so I have no idea what it's like
>>
>>6345886
>my friends and me
my friends and I
>>
>>6346252
Not really.
>>
how have you had hemorrhoids for 2 years?
I got some once but they went away after like a week maybe
>>
>>6346291
Idk, but prepH isn't doing jack shit. My diets been getting better and I hardly strain on the toliet anymore thou.
>>
>>6346326
Your ass is collapsing.
>>
>>6346252
Pedantic and probably autistic 2bh if you cant recognise those context clues. Look at the patch on front-left's shoulder, they are obviously meant to be down-and-outs or something. When was the last time you heard a regular, let alone working class/poor person speak like that?
>>
>>6346350
W-Wat?
>>
>>6346326
Go to a doctor, idiot
>>
>>6345886
>tfw you'll never be gangbanged
>>
>>6346422
Why? Seems alot of people have frequent hemmoroids for years
>>
>>6346572
Wait I just looked it up, yea I'm worried now.
>>
>>6345886
every true bottom bitch is covered in hemorrhoids. nothing to be ashamed of. in fact my daddy tells me mine are qt
>>
>>6346393
all the time
>>
>>6346626
So, Doctor.
>>
>>6346252
Me is grammatically correct. You can check that by removing the "my friends and" part and seeing which pronoun makes more sense:
>You wanna play nice with me, right, handsome?
vs
>You wanna play nice with I, right, handsome?
>>
>>6345886
I've had hemorrhoids before, and no, sticking things up your butt does not feel good with them. Drink more water, eat more fibre, don't strain, and use Anusol or some other prescription-grade ointment on your butt until they go away. This worked for me. Now butt stuff feels good and not like knives.
>>
>>6346393
But there's nothing grammatically incorrect in the dialogue.
>>
>>6347162
I'll schedule an appointment for as soon as possible when the office is opened tomorrow.

I'm fucking really worried now. Fuuuuuuuck
>>
File: 1451877455483.png (728KB, 960x776px) Image search: [Google]
1451877455483.png
728KB, 960x776px
>>6345886
That poor girl in the picture
>>
File: balm_product_big.png (222KB, 372x492px) Image search: [Google]
balm_product_big.png
222KB, 372x492px
1. If you have had a hemorrhoid for more than a month, go see a fucking doctor. Jesus Christ.

2. If you get a THROMBOSIS hemorrhoid, one that gets fucking massive in like a day, GO TO THE HOSPITAL and lance the fucker.

3. If you just have hemorrhoids regularly that come about every few months, you can get rid of them in a few days with ICY HOT balm. I am not joking, it is a miracle cure. It will burn like you won't believe for about a minute (use a VERY VERY small amount) and your ass will be in hell for about 2-3 minutes, but the burn will stop and do it 2-3 times a day for a few days and the hemorrhoid will go away. It does work. It does burn like a motherfucker, but it will get rid of typical hemorrhoids in less than a week.
>>
>>6345886
I have a tiny remnant of a hemorrhoid and if it doesn't hurt to touch it's ok to put things up the bum.
>>
>>6348185
>that jaw
>that hair
>no boobs
>girl
tranny please
>>
Once a hemorrhoid appears the vein takes damage from it.
After a few years the hemorrhoids can become permanent, nothing to worry about OP. You should still see a doctor.

I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid they had to cut open and it left a skin flap so no butt stuff for me with anyone ever again.
>>
>>6351283
>nothing to worry about OP.
>no butt stuff for me with anyone ever again.
This is contradictory
>>
>>6351526
But I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid they had to cut open to remove the clot. When it went away it leaves something called a marisca.
Its not that I can't do any buttstuff its just I doubt anyone would want to.

But this is a rare case and usually never happens so its not contradictory if his was thrombosed it would most likely have been so painful he wouldn't be able to sit or stand.
>>
>>6351553
>marisca
Isn't there treatment for it? Are you even a bottom?
>>
>>6352131
You can surgically remove it, yes. But my doctor said that we're not going to waste taxpayers money on such superficial procedures so no I guess.
I don't know - its the only option I really have left when it comes to sex except not it seems.
>>
>>6345886
Pic source?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.