[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make myself stop being gay? How do I make myself see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x535px
How do I make myself stop being gay?

How do I make myself see in vagina what almost every other man sees?
>>
Please help.
>>
>>6345659
You can't. Orientation doesn't change by choice.
>>
>>6345659
At this point there's nothing you can do except get the fuck over it.
It's not a big deal, its 2016.
Unless you're in the middle east in which case never tell anyone and do your wife from behind.
>>
It doesn't work. Get over it sooner rather than later so you can live your brief life in a less emotionally crippled state.
>>
>>6345659
sry ur gay forever.
>Best get to terms with it. Sucking dick is a fun way
>>
>tfw want to be gay
>tfw not gay
>>
>>6345659
>How do I make myself stop being gay?

With some self-control and training you could go full celibate.

>How do I make myself see in vagina what almost every other man sees?

That's tricky, still haven't found the answer.
>>
>>6346631
OP should donate his gay to you
>>
Your sexuality doesn't have to define you, plenty of people like junk food but refrain from eating it for the benefits, just look at your situation like that. This idea that repression doesn't work is only because most people have no self control, same with dieters.
>>
>>6346858

I would love that <3
>>
>>6345659
I wish I knew.
>>
>>6345659
>How do I make myself stop being gay?
The only discovered way is to stop being alive. Actually that's no guarantee since there's the possibility of an afterlife, in which case you would still be gay. You might also get reincarnated, and while I don't know the mechanics of reincarnation there is the possibility of you being reincarnated as like a gay cockroach or something, and that would suck.
>>
>>6345659

here are the steps to solve this:

1) study genetics and biomolecular engineering
2) get a PHD studying the genetic and hormonal basis of sexuality
3) do research at a major university in the US until you come up with breakthrough research isolating the exact hormonal or genetic circumstances that create each kind of sexual orientation
4) create biotech firm that leverages research into a permanent therapy for trans/homosexual people
>>
>>6345659
You're just gonna have to kill yourself. Sorry, dude. Better luck next time.
>>
>>6345659
1. Go to /s/
2. Find a pussy/masturbation thread
3. Imagine the sweet taste of wet pussy
4. Fap
Optional:
5. Remember that you will never have a gf
6. Crawl into bed and cry

If the following steps do not work, I am truly sorry for your loss. May you find peace and comfort following a different path.

t. lesbian
>>
>>6354210
I go to /s/ for the foot and latex threads. the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>6345659
Why would you want to? Gay sex is best sex.
>>
>>6354230
Vaginal sex is pretty great though.
>>
>>6354249

I'm straight, but it seems kind of unappealing.
>>
>>6354249
Sure, but you can't get your boipucci pounced by a vagina.
>>
>>6354452
Those first moments when you enter bareback are some of the best feeling moments of sex (bar orgasm)
>>
>>6354475

It sounds like it would be nice. I only have my imagination to think about it.
>>
>>6354460

Getting pounded sounds nice.
>>
File: 257e63687437r7.png (196KB, 490x413px) Image search: [Google]
257e63687437r7.png
196KB, 490x413px
>>6354452
>I'm straight, but it seems kind of unappealing.
>Getting pounded sounds nice.
>I'm straight
>>
>>6355238

I am, though.
>>
>>6346662
>With some self-control and training you could go full celibate.

It's gets really lonesome and sad though
>>
>>6345659
>How do I make myself see in vagina what almost every other man sees?
You fuck postop femboys, obviously
>>
>>6354032
I can't wait until we've mastered epigenetics enough to do this. being able to be sexually attracted to both genders would be fucking paradise
>>
File: armpitvagina.png (93KB, 600x2300px) Image search: [Google]
armpitvagina.png
93KB, 600x2300px
>>6354210
>imagine the sweet taste of wet pussy
coins and sour milk?
>>
>>6355272

I'd fuck the denial out of you.
>>
>>6345659
Find a hooker willing to put a turd in her cunt
>>
>>6356032

Oh my gosh, anon.
>>
>>6345659
Put it in vagina enough times and who knows
>>
>>6345659
Do you really think any of us would be here if we knew?
>>
>>6358282

Maybe some day scientists will figure out a way to change someone's sexual preference.
>>
>>6345659
why you want to stop doing what makes you feel great? why dont enjoy? why you should punnish your pleasure?
>>
>>6359099
Does that also apply to pedos?
>>
>>6359836
are you retard?

of course you need to enjoy your sexuality WITHOUT HARMING anyone, I really need to explain this?
>>
>>6359861
I never said anything about harming anyone.
>>
>>6359099
Small dating pool.
Higher risk of AIDS and other STDs.
I don't like most gay men. I've met more women than gay men who I liked on a personal level and wanted to be in a relationship with, if only I was sexually attracted to them.
To a certain degree, it makes me feel socially isolated from my male peers. I don't have any of my own experiences to share when they start talking about girls, and it's a frequent reminder that I'll always be different than them.
A lot of areas of the U.S. are pretty friendly to LGBT, but some are not.
Have to deal with being used as a political bargaining chip by other people. The other day I read a comment that said "Trump would do damage to vulnerable members of society including... LGBT people" and my first thought was "I am not a 'vulnerable member of society', I'm a fucking individual."

There are obviously much worse things than being gay and middle class in a first world country. I could have any number of disabilities or chronic illnesses, I could have shittier life circumstances in general, etc. But there are still reasons to want to not be gay.
>>
>>6346597
>r
>do your wife from behind

what if he a bottom tho
rip
>>
>>6346631
why tho
>>
>>6360281
I happen to be a top. But I need more than just a butt to keep me satisfied.
>>
Stop sucking cocks
>>
>>6360285

Because guys are hotter than girls and I want to be attracted to them.
>>
>>6365184

One does not simply stop sucking cocks.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.