[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no such thing as "passing". The only people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1464594059776.jpg (22KB, 346x387px) Image search: [Google]
1464594059776.jpg
22KB, 346x387px
There is no such thing as "passing". The only people you "pass" to are humoring you to be polite.

Trannies do not look, sound, act, or even smell like women. They appear to be men in drag.

Some are simply better at applying makeup than others or have mutilated their bodies more thoroughly, but in the end, they are nothing like women. They do not have vaginas. They do not have natural-looking breasts. Their bone structure is completely different.

The self-delusion that a tranny requires to think that all the self-mutilation and costumes makes them into a woman is nothing comparing to the delusion that's required of their partner to believe that they are a woman.

The only people who ever shack up with trannies are just as mentally disabled. You will never be "normal" or "accepted" by anyone other than your own kind. Your fantasy of being a woman that all the straight boys like will never become real.
>>
>>6344189
You only recognize the trans that don't pass as being trans in the first place though
>>
0 for effort tbqh senpai
>>
File: Ae3QqtC.jpg (329KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ae3QqtC.jpg
329KB, 1200x900px
"passing" is just a euphemism for being able to successfully deceive people

being able to pass is nothing to be proud of, it's like "congrats on your ability to lie"
>>
>>6344189
Why do you care so much? It doesn't make any bit of since to come onto lgbt and make threads like this to a bunch of people who are already fucked in the head. You sound like you just want to proven wrong.
>>
>>6344189
>smell like women
I agree with the rest of your stuff but that's just not true. A tranny who's got their hormone levels in a female range smells like a girl
>>
>>6344630

I mean a lot of people think it's pretty good to be good at lying: marketers, con men, politicians
>>
Oh yeah neo natzi screaming that I have nice ass are just polite to me.
>>
>>6344189
how many threads have you made here?
>>
>>6344189
I didn't realize every single person I interact in public is so polite! the world is truely becoming a better place. So accepting of my mental illness, it makes me tear up.
>>
>>6344813
Did it ever even occur to you that they might be bisexual neo-nazis? Hitler's top brass had quite a few homosexuals so if they're true to their roots they probably fuck guys sometimes
>>
>>6344189
I have met passing mtfs. I have also met non passing but still pretty mtfs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.