[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >lvl 22, KHV > 5'4" and 15" shoulders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nnwwo6vrrB1rpe07yo2_1280.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnwwo6vrrB1rpe07yo2_1280.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>lvl 22, KHV
> 5'4" and 15" shoulders
> have A cup breasts (gyno)
> barely any facial hair/body hair
>people tell me I look like a 16 yr old girl all the time. (round face, always red lips, fat distribution, etc.)
>never done hrt
>Love CDing
>am straight but have gay thoughts now and then
>tfw no muscle mass and manlet

Should I just start hrt and be a full on trap? I appear feminine but my personality is mostly cis male but i'll feel more comfortable in public looking like a grill instead of as a guy being mistaken as a loli

inb4 you are falling for meme
>>
>>6342242
Pics or it didnt happen obvs
>>
>>6342242
>straight
>HRT

I mean, you could, nothing wrong with that but, you'll lose your sick erections and kiss goodbye to your current libido, dudebro
>>
>>6342243
I..I am too shy senpai
>>
>>6342252

Is it possible to self medicate? I'm a poorfag uni student. Also, will hormones make me dumber? (less motivation, lower concentration, etc.)
>>
>>6342302
Probably. And depression. Maybe anxiety too.

It's not something you decide without a really good reason.
>>
>>6342302

Spironolactone was shown to interfere with cognitive function in rats, so avoid that.
>>
>>6342242
Have you ever had your hormone levels checked out? If you look like that maybe you just need estrogen.

If your balls are nonfunctional or barely functional, you might just be naturally low test. Mine are nonfunctional and I've got similar stuff going on compared to you.
>>
>>6342461

Nope. but I'm pretty sure i'm low on test.
I think something fucked my shit up during my puberty years. I was always fatigued and I don't even have an Adam's apple to this day kek.
I can fap well though balls are definitely functional.
>just need estrogen
where can I get some? Is this the safest route possible?
>>
>>6342524

Qhi.co.uk
Alldaychemist.com
Inhousepharmacy.vu
>>
>>6342524
Well the safest route would be for you to get checked out by a doctor and see if you have low test.
If you do then you could probably request estrogen therapy instead of testosterone replacement, either way, it's best if you take as little antiandrogen as necessary, and if you don't need any, then that would be perfect.
>>
>>6342524
Does anything come out when you orgasm? Is it lower volume than a typical adult male gets? Is it watery? more translucent?

Despite having useless balls I still can masturbate and orgasm, you can still be pretty functional down there even without much testosterone.
How high is your sex drive?
>>
>>6342302
heads up, HRT will likely make you attracted to guys
>>
>>6342556

>Does anything come out when you orgasm?
yes
>Is it lower volume than a typical adult male gets?
not a faggot yet so dont know how much a typical adult male squirts but I can probably fill a tablespoon
>Is it watery? more translucent?
nope its cloudy (could be more dense in cloudiness tho)
>How high is your sex drive?
need 1 fap every week or else become a thirsty fuccboi
>>
>>6342613
>need 1 fap every week or else become a thirsty fuccboi

You don't have a sex drive, you have a sex crawl
>>
>>6342611

Don't really mind. I already get shy around attractive boys anyways
>>
>>6342628
>sex crawl
can you define what that is?
>>
>>6342278
FUCKING CONVENIENT
>>
>>6342636
Come on, I'm not going to kill the joke.

It's bad as fuck, but it deserves to live :_<
>>
Read up on it for sure, but you shouldn't keep from doing what you want with your body. If trapdom is what you want then go for it and don't let any 'tru trans' people tell you otherwise.
>>
>>6342630

That's kind of cute, anon. Why though?

>>6342636

What comes to mind with a drive?
What comes to mind with a crawl?

Hint: locomotion
>>
>>6342242
Do HRT if you think it'll make you happy

also marry me.
>>
>>6342664
I'm gonna do it senpai thanks for believing in me.
first I need to lose about 30 pounds to really see my perky tits and collar bone. Have been drinking only americano and water for three days (/fa/ thinspo wannabefag)
After that gonna go see my doctor to check test levels and request estrogen therapy
>>
>>6342750
there's resources over the board so you can learn a lot from the comfort of your own home as well!
>>
>>6342723
>Why though?
few close acquaintances and classmates (boys, probably closeted gays) tried to flatter me saying "You're adorable" or "that's so cute" whenever i was talking about non-masculine topics.
That's when i realized that boys pay more attention to me than girls do and I kinda roll wit it now. I get shy whenever a guy I just met gives me a small endearing look cuz I know he thinks im a cutie
>>
>>6342796
Either you're not entirely straight, or you are just really hungry for intimate/romantic attention.
I'm kinda the same way, I'm cis but unlike you I look masculine, just young. I'm really only attracted to girls, though I get homoerotic if I don't have much interaction/attention with the opposite sex or my sexual urges don't get released, so I guess I'm bisexual.

When it comes to you going trap mode, you should probably think on this alot and only use this thread as input. In my opinion, you shouldn't make a life long choice when you are okay with your gender, even if you aren't comfortable in public. To me, it doesn't matter what public images are so long as you're happy with yourself!

I would say more, but I feel really biased against transgendered people (and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings), and I feel like you would be causing more problems for yourself in the long run.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.