[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what IS a "chaser"? I'm almost exclusively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hankbob.jpg (17KB, 255x287px) Image search: [Google]
hankbob.jpg
17KB, 255x287px
So, what IS a "chaser"? I'm almost exclusively attracted to femboys. I like to fuck them, I want to date them, and I absolutely adore their soft features and cute bodies. Does that make me a "chaser", or just a guy with a type? Also, what can I do to attract more femboys? I'm cis as fuck.
>>
>>6341102
An unattractive person that wants to fug you.
If attractive or if you're low on cash, they are called admirers.
>>
>>6341114
>tfw admirer
dodged a bullet there loov.
>>
>>6341131
I'm confused...what's he saying?
>>
>>6341141
that he is rich or "attractive"
its obviously a joke
>>
>>6341146
Just that he's attractive. Chasers are the ones that need to be rich in order to make up for their lack of good looks, whereas admirers can sweep mtfs off their feed even if they're poor.
>>
>>6341102
Femboys don't have chasers. We aren't trannies.
You're just a fag who likes cute boys.
>>
>>6341102

You're a faggot with very narrow tastes.

But yeah, femboys are cute af
>>
>be mtf but call myself a femboy because I just look androgynous
>like my penis and use it
>don't consider myself mtf until I pass, until then I'm a femboy
>don't know who actually likes femboys or how to look for a partner

Being a femboy is weird.
>>
>>6341317
in general, the same guys who like trannies are the same guys who like femboys -- straight-leaning bi guys. if you can find a bf as a femboy with boobs, it's very unlikely he wouldn't support you going full mtf -- especially considering the only real difference is clothing, maybe(?) hair length, how they use makeup, and pitch/tone of voice (although if you're a femboy your voice is probably already p fem. some femboys even have trannyvoice tbqh)
>>
>>6342951
also this goes the other way around. if you can find a guy who likes mtf's, he'll probably like femboys too, especially if they're on hrt
>>
>>6342951
>>6342957
Yeah, it's pretty funny because of the implications it has against trans. If I ever want to get laid, all I have to do is post on a site that guys look for trannies on and I can take my pick, even though I'm totally not trans.
>>
File: 345345345.png (652KB, 508x681px) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
652KB, 508x681px
>>6341102
being cis doesn't detract from your chance of dating femboys or transgirls. they for the most part just want to date cis and not people that remind them of themselves.
>>
>>6342957
>he'll probably like femboys too, especially if they're on hrt
Implying femboys on hrt aint basically trannies?
>>
>>6343063
Not the same, you're wrong
>>
>>6342951
>>6342957
>>6342979
>>6342983
>>6343063
There are twinky gay dudes on HRT? How does one find such creatures?
>>
>>6343130
Yes there are, and I have no idea. I'm one of them and I've been trying to find another one. The best you can do is trannies that haven't fully transitioned.
>>
>>6343130
Femgen, look up femfags in dating sites
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.