[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're not letting me transition because I'm too anxious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
They're not letting me transition because I'm too anxious and stressed. Not being allowed to transition is the only source of stress in my life.

You can't demand that someone has to stop showing symptoms before they can be treated. You can't fucking bully someone for years and then announcing they're too fucked in the head to be helped.

If an animal is sick and can't be treated, it gets put down. I don't understand why I deserve less decency than a cat. I can't do this anymore, but if I crack now I'll lose any hope of ever having a life worth living.

I hate myself so much I can't breathe. I can't stand this anymore. I don't have the energy to keep fighting them again and again and letting them throw away months of my life and expect me to act like it doesn't matter at all or else I get punished more.

They don't want to help and I am too tired to fight them. I can't fucking take this anymore. You can't fucking make a human being feel like this. I wanted to live, I really really did, but I can't fucking stand this. I am too fucking tired.
>>
>>6336140
Pls stop! ;___;

endure!!
>>
>>6336140

Go to your local gym, approach the guy who looks impossibly swole and ask him where he gets his T.
>>
>>6336140
self medicate you fucking retard.
if youre MtF go to qhi.co.uk
>>
>>6336261
That kind of stuff doesn't happen where I'm from. And self-medicating will drop me from the clinic's shit as fast as a suicide attempt.
>>
>>6336261
How long does testosterone take to kick in? Will they notice?

How do I do it without dying? My mom is a chemist and has made me swear off illegal hormones forever.
>>
I wanna hug you
no one deserves to be that upset
>>
>>6336507
I spent my coffee break locking myself in the bathroom and crying for 15 minutes. I feel fine now, dead inside instead of absolute despair.
>>
>>6336140
Are they offereing you any treatment for the stress and anxiety? if not, they should be shot.

They're using old criteria. WPATH guidelines now states that transition should not be delayed to fix minor psych issues like anxiety, stress and depression. Anxiety is one of the symptoms having the wrong hormones running through the brain can cause. Trying to fix it with other means than hormones may not work.
http://www.wpath.org/uploaded_files/140/files/IJT%20SOC,%20V7.pdf
>>
>>6336582
They halted FUCKING EVERYTHING so they could look for a psychiatrist, a doctor, some dumb nurse etc etc to take three months for meetings.

They're just playing time. All they have to do is postpone my treatments two or three or four months at a time, forever.
>>
It's a long shot, but have you tried bullying them?

If they're WPATH certified, try sending an e-mail to [email protected] with a thorough description of the treatment you have (not) received, how it has affected you, and explain that you expect them to enforce their ethics and SoC on their members.

I mean, it's a long shot, but I feel like you're facing even greater opposition than you think you are. Better to try this than try nothing.
>>
>>6336849
Is it international? I'm in Finland.
>>
>>6336140
>>6336980
Just self-med, it's expected by you.
When you don't self-med they won't see it as serious of a case, and then delay, since they will think you may be unsure, otherwise you'd have already self-medded.
>>
>>6337009
I've had documentation since I was 14.

I gave up in the last round - didn't have the resources to fight them and deal with dad dying at the same time - but there IS documents.
>>
>>6337021
That's not self-medding.
They are expecting you to be self-medding. If it's been that long, and you still aren't self-medding, how are they to believe you're serious?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.