[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gays and trannies really just two different approaches to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: neko_punch.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neko_punch.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Are gays and trannies really just two different approaches to the same underlying situation? In both cases it's a biological man who doesn't feel like a normal male, but gays deal with it by only adopting the female role in sex while trannies deal with it by actively trying to become females in appearance.
>>
being gay = you have a female brain, or male brain for women
being trans = you have a tranny fuck up in your brain

have both, you get trutransies who transition at 12
have only latter you get agps who browse 4chan
>>
File: 1452455353156.png (259KB, 472x386px) Image search: [Google]
1452455353156.png
259KB, 472x386px
>>6306469
> have both, you get trutransies who transition at 12
> tfw you had both and you had dysphoria since elemntary school.
> knew I was trans in early middle school, terrified of telling parents, especially since I was hyper emotional my entire youth.
> did nothing until university out of fear.

Fuck me.
>>
>>6306357
I, too, have read psych textbooks from the 90s.
>>
>>6306357
>biological man
if you go on HRT you are no longer a "biological man". Sorry femboys.
>>
>>6306469
>being gay = you have a female brain, or male brain for women
Clearly not true, there's biological differences between brains of each sex and this is not the case.
>>
>>6306469
lol gay people trying to justify that they are normal and should be accepted when theres no proof of gay being a thing while trannies actually have physical proof. And this faggot is using the tranny medical condition as a reason to why hes gay what a fucken joke this is why queers fucked the social views towards trans people when they just have a simple intersex condition. Fuck you fags ruin everything for us. Go have your gay pride parades somewhere else.
>>
>>6306357
Yes, they're mostly reallt feminine gay men who decided to transition because it would greatly benefit them. The other side of the tranny coin are the transbians who are basically just straight men with a unique fetish for having the body of a woman. Bruce Jenner is an example of the typical tranbian hon while Carmen Carra is an example of the fem gay male turned straight trans woman.

Basically - the whole trans thing is a case of misinformed identity.
>>
>>6307661
Damn, I literally have the same story. If you tack on super conservative parents.
>>
I identified as a transsexual before knowing I was gay.
>>
>>6308023
lol you are retarded
>>
>>6308045
>lol you are retarded
Nice counter argument.
>>
>>6308039
Yeah a lot of gay boys who don't understand yet how they feel identify as girls and of course are feminine and do girly things. It's when you add a rubber stamping gender therapist into the mix that the idea they're trans gets brought up. According to a study most trans children end up as gay or bisexual men and don't transition.
>>
>>6308071
>According to a study most trans children end up as gay or bisexual men and don't transition.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-end-of-the-desistance_b_8903690.html
>>
>>6308071
that "study" is bullshit, one things are gender non conformity children and another children with gender dysphoria, the children with gender dysphoria not grow up to be gay, if not to be trans. gender disphoria don't go do you like it or not.

and how you explain early transitioners who like girls? pls, say something different to "autogynephilia" or "fetish"
>>
>>6308056
because you are. like I said here >>6307983
theres no scientific evidence for gays and they hijack an actual medical condition to try and feel legitimate but faggot degeneracy never is so everyone has to have a bad rep because of them. You are so fucking retarded to think that trans people are biological gay men when they have actual evidence of an intersex condition. Obviously they arnt 100% male or 100% female but they are definitely not fucking gay degenerate males or lesbians who ruin the social standing for trans people with their loud and proud queer shit.
>>
>>6307839
is the way that terf have to think that "my poor butch lesbians are gettint trassed by the evil homophobia :_(" "poor little gay kids are gettint transsed bc muh homophobia and sexims!1!1!!1!" unironically later they are homophobic with trans women that are not straight or trans men that are not straight, for them bi and gay trans people are homophobic straight people that fetishized lesbian or gay relationships.
>>
File: madoka smug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
madoka smug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>6308120
the queer shit is the shit that has made progress to the people who are not straight or cis, the faggots who hate trans people are the faggots who voted for the republicans or the faggots that support second wave feminist bullshit.
>>
>>6308136
yeah and the entire time they misrepresented what trans is. We arent queer loud and proud fucks we are intersex people trying to fix a flaw at birth but everyone thinks we are queer fags. If they just shut up no one would even fucking care about trans people today and it would be so much easier to be stealth. Now everyone is scrutinizing everyone even cis people if they are trans with this pointless bathroom bs. Just leave us alone fags please.
>>
File: R8cJFvl.png (577KB, 893x895px) Image search: [Google]
R8cJFvl.png
577KB, 893x895px
>>6308209
>being a straight trans woman
>no being a qt bisexual queer trans woman who loves dick and pussy.
>>
>>6308252
i'm actually bi who prefers guys
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.