[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian here! I live in a small college town, not too friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (56KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
56KB, 500x750px
Lesbian here!
I live in a small college town, not too friendly to gay people but with a lot of bars. I kind of want to hook up with another girl to get some experience in bed. Can I have some pointers and advice?
I've never been out drinking before, and none of my friends are in town now, so I'd have to go alone. Is this an awful idea? I've never slept with anyone either, I'd really like to get more familiar with this part of life.
>>
>>6280306
Yeah going out ALONE to drink alcohol and find a girl to sleep with sounds like an awful idea, especially if your town's bars aren't very gay. Try actual social places where you think other lesbians can actually be found. Good luck.
>>
>>6280322
Aw, ok, I'll try. The problem is that during summer our uni's gay club disbands, and honestly, it's not filled with very nice people to begin with. Would hooking up with someone via Tinder or Her be a better option?
>>
>>6280376
Yes absolutely try Her.
>>
>>6280393
Okay, thank you! :)
>>
File: SECUREFAMILY.jpg (61KB, 601x480px) Image search: [Google]
SECUREFAMILY.jpg
61KB, 601x480px
>>6280306

Degenerate
>>
O K C U P I D
K
C
U
P
I
D

No but really, OKC is one of the better places for lesbian dating.
>>
>>6280376
Remember the standard advice about meeting people from the internet etc etc. It would probably be better to grab a friend and follow the original plan instead.
>>
ITT: fucking pussies.

Yes you can go to a bar/club alone. No you don't have to drink. If your town has no gay scene it's a horrible idea anyway. If you have truly never ever been out maybe you shouldn't have high expectations for the first time and go to some regular place with friends first.

Yes you can meet people from the internet. Just don't go straight to their place first. What site/app is the best depends on your area. Anything but Tinder is useless here.
>>
File: uak1FF5.jpg (100KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
uak1FF5.jpg
100KB, 1280x693px
>>6280306
My cis lesbian friend went to a mixed gay/lesbian bar on her 21st birthday. It was the first time she went to any bar. She went with her hetero brother (my roommate). I saw her later that night. She was very drunk and covered all over her arms/chest/face/stomach with phone numbers written in marker. She also had some lipstick kisses and raunchy phrases on her.

She's very attractive and outgoing though. I've heard it isn't normally like that, and that her 'welcome' was unusually friendly. For reference, she looks a lot like the 2013 Lara Croft Tomb Raider (right down to the huge boobs).
>>
>>6280306
where do you live?
>>
>>6280306
just go to the bar alone. what's the worst thing that could happen? you don't meat anyone? so what, that's what will happen anyway if you don't go to the bar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.