[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm not sure if i'm bi, i don't like masculine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 75621644215.png (274KB, 629x424px) Image search: [Google]
75621644215.png
274KB, 629x424px
i'm not sure if i'm bi, i don't like masculine men at all, but androgynous boys look hot for me and i don't find dicks disgusting anymore

i have never been in any relationship and i'm curious about few things related with being bi

do you prefer relationships with guys or girls?
i feel like being with a guy would be better, because they understand how it is to be a man, maybe they better know what you want idk

on the internet everything seems cute, fun and all that, but how does it feel to sleep with another guy?
i'd like to meet someone a bit submissive someday, so i could fulfill some of my fantasies, but reality could be not so fun i think

is finding a bf easier? men are hornier, so i think it might be true

are any of you hiding your bisexuality?
i live in a country where it wouldn't be well received, and my family wouldn't be happy about it
>>
>>6250259

yeah blah blah blah blah

Source?
>>
>>6250401
[Inariya (Inari)] Haishin! Shimakaze-kun no Heya -Kantai Collection -KanColle- dj
>>
>>6250259
I don't have a preference, really. Been with both guys and girls, some things are specific of boyfriends, some of girlfriends, but overall it depends on the person, not the gender.
I'm a girl so I'm not the best source, but sleeping with a guy is cool, and anal felt unexpectedly nice.
Finding a bf is not necessarily easier, but guys do fall in love faster and seem to be more desperate for a relationship usually. They don't try to conquest or challenge you - you show some interest and here they are. Some girls are like that, too, but they are more prone to waiting and having a "flitry friend" period.
I don't hide my bisexuality from anyone, but don;t parade it around either - it's personal information. My mom and best friend know and accept it, no one else needs to know unless I'm going to date them.
>>
i am horny as fuck message 07860 243292
>>
>>6251578
thanks for the answer
>>6251586
uhm... ok
>>
>>6250259

>but androgynous boys look hot for me and i don't find dicks disgusting anymore

You sound straight.
>>
Didn't want to shit up lesgen with this so here it goes
I'm a 23 year old female and I still find dicks kind of gross. I mean some can look appealing but for the most part it's not enticing
I think the female form and femininity is much more preferable in a partner than masculinity and that vaginas are much more beautiful to look at
Problem is I have never fallen in love with a woman but have with a man
I often go through periods where I wish I could have a gf to do all kinds of fun activities with her and have sex
Then after a few weeks I'll wish for a bf that is girly and cute. Submissive and likes to moan as if he is a girl
I wouldn't want him to look like a girl but I would like him to assume a feminine role in the relationship
I'm still a virgin and have only been in LDRs. I have been stuggling with this shit since I entered puberty
Even before then I would always make gay sims couples and have my girl barbies have sex
I feel like if I chose to spend the rest of my life with a man without ever having had the pleasure of intimacy with a woman that I would regret it for the rest of my life
How do I get rid of this feeling of inadequacy with myself? My biggest fear is never being able to find a partner that understands my desires
I'll be heading to sleep now but I hope someone responds to me and I can read when I wake up
>>
>>6254679
>I'll wish for a bf that is girly and cute. Submissive and likes to moan as if he is a girl
I wouldn't want him to look like a girl
oh fuck dude, thats me
So check out the /rr/ and /gfd/ threads on /d/. I think you could really nail it with guys with mommy issues. If you big spooned, played with hair and were overly protective, you're perfect.
>>
You, and just about everyone else who exists, is bisexual.

Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.
>>
>>6254679
You really need to have some sort of experiences before you let any of this worry you to the point of hypertension.
>>
>>6254707
I used to have a bf from /gfd/ and I was completely in love with him because of his female mannerisms
When I decided to breakup because he was being a man child and did not want to visit me despite offering to pay for his ticket, he became insane
Threatened to tell secrets about me to my family to tarnish my reputation and was bragging how he needs to fuck a bunch of women to get over me
I'd rather not go through that again. It was way too much heartbreak and drama
>>
>>6254773
This sounds like pretty common stuff for a rough break-up famalam. People get resentful and want to make you feel bad.
>>
>>6254790
I know that. I didn't handle it too well myself admittedly because I had plenty of hope for him to be mine
I very much wanted to own him in a way because I enjoyed his company, personality and looks
He had the perfect mix of cute, cheerful and yet realistic mindset about him. I'll start posting in gfd again I guess...
Thanks for the help
>>
File: fag.jpg (55KB, 328x348px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
55KB, 328x348px
>>6254813
Hope you can find someone! Keep your chin up.
>>
>>6250259
you sort of sound exactly like what im feeling right now.
>>
>>6250259

First. you're a boy or a girl? and your age. Based on that I can give you some data. I'm a guy and I like how I feel make men and women without necessarily sex
>>
File: 2hcdmza.jpg (192KB, 522x700px) Image search: [Google]
2hcdmza.jpg
192KB, 522x700px
>>6254679
>tfw too shy and meek to find women that are into fem guys
>>
File: 1441531944371.jpg (36KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1441531944371.jpg
36KB, 447x444px
>femmy as fuck
>tits turn me on beyond belief but don't like vaginas
>tfw a dom-ish woman with a big bosom will never aggressively titfuck you
>>
>>6254854
i'm a 21 and i'm a guy
>>
>>6255089
thanks for clearing that up . First , in my country it is also still frowned all but some families accept their children with different sexual orientations . By your age I can say is the stage to experience different aspects especially sentimental boys and girls regardless of their biological sex. If you want to try and see guys that make you feel good go ahead , sex comes later. If you liked a guy like you is or what makes you feel really passionate sex will and a celebration of their mutual affection. For my part I feel I can love a girl or a boy as they are, how they behave , they do, etc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.