[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF Lewd Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So a bit of a weird question, but does it hurt anyone else when they touch their benis after HRT. Even before starting I rarely touched it when masturbating, but when I did it never really felt weird or hurt at all. Whenever I try anything with it now it hurts a bit. I don't have dysphoria over it at all, it just physically hurts. If I do manage to land a boyfriend, I don't want him to be let down by having to say no simply for the fact that it just hurts. Is this normal and has anyone else found a way to like get over it?

>Tenks.png
>>
>>6245047
mine hurts, but i assume thats because the times ive touched it can be counted on one hand
hurts to get a boner both mentally and physically
>>
>>6245047
>>6245416
Physical pain is from lack of use. Use it and the pain will eventually go away.

All those random boners you got pre HRT kept it able to grow and harden without pain.
>>
>>6247215
I do use it in that sense, I have an onahole, or usually just ride a pillow or something, but it's whenever I go to touch it with my hands that it feels really weird and starts to hurt. Like I can use it normally like other MtF's or guys that just sit there with it in their hand idkw.
>>
>>6247345
can't*
>>
yes, mine really hurts when it gets erect, I never use it so it's atrophied a lot, and it used to be extremely painful when my boyfriend and I had sex at first, but since then it's gotten less painful probably because of how often my boyfriend turns me on. The only ways to get rid of the pain is either using it VERY frequently, or getting erections so sparsely that it's atrophied too much to cause any pain at all, but that takes way too long, so I'm just gonna continue having sex with my boyfriend until I get SRS.
>>
>>6245047
yeah 6.5 months in and I get major dick atrophy pain whenever I get hard, which makes getting fucked really difficult
it suuuuucks and if anyone knows anything that helps please tell
I have such a low libido now on 'mones I don't even get the urge or remember to get lewd to keep using it 95% of the time
>>
File: 8TxiBCI.png (303KB, 448x594px) Image search: [Google]
8TxiBCI.png
303KB, 448x594px
>>6254816
good, you deserve it you autistic lowlife fuck
>>
>>6254816
Jerk it through the pain. Eventually it'll feel better.
>>
>>6245047
I'm only a week on HRT, but for me it was more like:

1. Boners. *Punches the shit out of it just to make it stop*.
2. Masturbating. "Sooo, I need to do this shit again".
Do it without looking, after all I was grossed out and started to cry.

Now I'm not getting boners anymore, neither doing "it". I wonder is I should though, I want it to die, but I want to have good results after SRS though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.