[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy love is best love: say goodbye to being bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: 1459738249978.jpg (91KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1459738249978.jpg
91KB, 400x534px
Having been with many men and many women on a sexual/romantic level, I must say that men bring a whole lot more to the table than women do.

With men you can have true connection. True, deep, reciprocated love. They can be your very best friend by day, and an amazingly romantic lover by night. You can be on the same level as them, truly being close, and fully knowing each other inside and out.

With women, there is always this divide. There is always this inequality. They don't view you as an equal, and in the relationship, you are never equals. You have to work for it with them, and even when you succeed, you will never have that true deep connection you can have with a man. You will always be at odds at some level. They will never love you in the same way that you love them. They are incapable of loving you as hard as a man can, and on top of it they require things from you. They have to be provided for, and if you aren't meeting their desires, poof, you're gone, and they move on to the next schmuck right away.

Women are horrible lovers. They are for having some fun sex and then chucking to the side like the trash that they are. Men are the true lovers. Boy love is best love.

Who is with me? Anyone else have similar experiences or feelings on the matter?
>>
Whatever gets your dick hard.
>>
>>6232876
It's not just about sex though, it's about actual love and romance and connection to someone else.
>>
>>6232835
Yeah whatever, I'm actually jealous that some people not only find a way to get a bf, but manage to get more than one.
>>
I feel the same way, but the problem with guys is that most of them aren't physically attractive to me.

I need the best of both worlds, a feminine body with a masculine mind.
>>
>>6232835
>They are incapable of loving you as hard as a man can

>>>/MGTOW/
>>
>>6234037
GTFO dyke, this is a thread for men.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 736x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 736x664px
>>6232835
This guy gets it.
>>
>>6234037
Fuck off yeastie.
>>
File: 1463647845403.jpg (6KB, 178x177px) Image search: [Google]
1463647845403.jpg
6KB, 178x177px
>>6232835
>tfw lesbian
Why even live
>>
>>6234131
OP here, I kinda wonder if it works out better for you guys since you're the same thing. Or is it twice as bad?
>>
I truly detest women and will never date one but given the opportunity I think I might still stick my dick in one of them.

boys are better in every way
>>
Damn. Homie hit the nail in the head. I've Had the same experience with men and women. I think men are better than women too. Chicks are so annoying too. You can tell a guy to shut up and not have to worry about dying in your sleep like you would with some vindictive bitch.
>>
>>6234131
Huh? You hit the jackpot. Girl love is pure love. OP is a retard.
>>
>>6234339
>Chicks are so annoying too. You can tell a guy to shut up and not have to worry about dying in your sleep like you would with some vindictive bitch.
Oh for sure. On top of that they're usually full of themselves, and they only really ever have their own desires and needs in mind, rather than yours, but they expect you to do the opposite.
>>
>>6234358
OP here. Maybe if you're a girl yourself. Straight girls are fucking garbage though - garbage that deserves to get used for the one and only possible use - cum dumpster.

If you're a guy, the best love for you is going to come from other men. Perhaps the same holds true for women. That said, it sure seems to me like with straight couples, women get the much better end of the deal, these days.

Maybe we should amend it to "homo love is whole love"
Maybe it goes like this for both sides.

Granted, I feel like you could make this same thread as a lesbian and you wouldn't be getting the same virtually unanimous agreement from other bi people of your same gender.
>>
>>6234131
Cis or trans? If cis, then our romance is the most heart-rending and exciting. If trans, my apologies for your bag of problems.
>>
>>6234401
>If cis, then our romance is the most heart-rending and exciting
See, this just makes me think that homo love is the best regardless of your gender.
But then again all the lesbians in this thread are just dumping one-liners and not going into any sort of detailed explanation of how and why lesbian relationships are superior to straight relationships.

I really think the whole problem stems from the inherent difference between men and women. Because of this men and women can't be together without there being some sort of divide between them.
>>
>>6232835
I'm almost there brother.
>>
>>6234422
I'm a lesbian and I dislike het women. They appear to be shallow, two dimensional, and they seem reliant on the opposite sex. I don't want to get a big head, but I've read that matchmakers describe lesbians as being more emotionally intelligent, more self-aware. Could be that being gay and that struggle with coming to terms with it makes a gay woman more understanding and adaptable. Lesbians also don't seek money or looks in their partners, they are more drawn to goals and principles. I can't shake the belief that lesbians are the superior form of woman, one that isn't poisoned by superficial needs in order to satisfy the narrative het women hear all their lives (be a pretty princess, get a good husband, have kids, be a mom) and since it's a route carved out for them they rarely break from the mould.

I don't understand het men tho. I'm glad I don't need to.
>>
>>6234380
So true. Plus guys are just more fun. Lol
>>
>>6234400
>divide between men and women
Eh. Maybe you're onto something. That's why I'll be satisfied if I can marry a stereotypical super femme housewife who just giggles when I talk to her and gives me blowjobs. No deep connection required. It would be nice to find a woman with an amazing personality and set of interests who could be a good friend to me independent of sex, but I'm not holding out hope.
>>
>>6234477
>I don't understand het men tho. I'm glad I don't need to.
I'll try to give you a decent picture:
This really just explains men in general.
Imagine purely going after physical desires, all other things are secondary. Love, romance, etc. They are wanted, but they are secondary to the ridiculously powerful sex drive demanding you to go get laid. The massive sex drive drives you to go after the one thing that'll relieve it - which for straight guys means a warm wet hole attached to a girl.

So basically, the huge sex drive drives them to go and do their fugging. The companionship, love, and romance is just a nice bonus. The sex drives makes them willing to put up with providing for someone else, "being the man", and dealing with the annoyances and bullshit that comes with a relationship to a hetero girl.

Males might disagree with me but, I speak from a pretty interesting viewpoint. I was once like that, a normal male. Then through no will of my own my balls wound up useless, shriveled, and retracted, producing neither sperm nor testosterone, and leaving me without that massive sex drive for the first time since I was a kid. I was even nearly exclusively into girls before and am now exclusively into guys.

It made me realize just how much of it is all about that sex drive. That sex drive is the only reason hetero men are willing to put up with the bullshit of hetero women. Once that sex drive is robbed from them, speaking from personal experience here, that attraction (or at least its intensity) and willingness to put up with bullshit dies with it. Luckily I had a small bit of homo-ness to me before that has blossomed into full-blown-faggotry.
>>
>>6234605
People that have gone through MTF hormones don't know how big the difference is. Not just in terms of less erections, but the amount of time spent thinking about sex is so much. I think that most guys have a little bit of sex in the back of their heads at all times but they get so used to it it just becomes background noise. Once I left the male hormonal range it was like my brain freed up so much resources because the sexual thoughts process stopped.
>>
>>6234605
You still twist the blame on females. That higher sex drive you speak of doesn't give het men permission to be selfish, to be substanceless. I wasn't interested in painting the picture of het men but they're simply the male version of het women, suprise. They're interests can be varied, but their kindness and interest is not genuine. I can pretend to be male and have that equal treatment, that aloofness applied to me. But when I revealed my female gender to when face to face they play these games. They act out two modes of response - dogged need to follow, they make you uncomfortable with their obvious interest in you being female and what that could possibly mean for them. Or they lack all decency and respect and are outright in their seeing you as not an equal human being but something to harass and to mock. Purely because you aren't male like them they have such a cold response to you. Het men are largely disconcerting for this, they feel without empathy because they act so heartless. Perhaps they are. And then they'll turn around and blame women for their actions. They're the mirror image of the het females they claim to "cater to". Heterosexuality in general is a disease and a sign of no decency.
>>
>>6235448
>That higher sex drive you speak of doesn't give het men permission to be selfish, to be substanceless
What are you talking about? They're the least selfish in a straight relationship. They have to put forth the most effort. They stand to lose the most.
What I was explaining is that their sex drive is their main motivator, and this is not the case for het women. So naturally, without their main motivator, they'd have no reason to put forth all that extra effort, and would either require a lower-maintainance female, or just go with males.

>teenage boys treat me like shit when I play online video games in which the vast majority of the playerbase is male
What do you expect? It's hardly representative of men in general. That's simply teenage boys on male-dominated spaces of the internet. That crowd is all assholes regardless of who you are. Also, surprise surprise, they're all also hormonal and horny like teenage boys, without having their shit under control. On top of this you have confirmation bias. I'm sure there are plenty of men who never do that shit. The vocal and annoying minority sticks out much more than the quiet majority.
>>
>>6232835
This is like the autistic raving of a "nice guy" who gave up and just went gay

> boi love is best love, women are trash
>>
>>6233939
Mtf master race. We can relate more to men, being socialized as men growing up, but are still fem
>>
>>6235754
To be honest I actually do enjoy the sex more with boys, too. I like bottoming.

Also gtfo yeast-producer
>>
>>6232835
pic looks like this guy i used to know; man i miss him
>>
>>6235587
Their selfishness stems from them seeking only sexual gratification. Their motivation is purely selfishness. In a relationship it's found that a het man's happiness increases when he marries and a het woman's decreases. Speculation is that men can work and return home and be pampered while having a sexual partner available. Het women have more expectations placed on them and it's theorized that overwhelms them and they lose out in a marriage. Plus the zero benefits of pregnancy.

You're assuming I mean video games? When you step outside do you have strange dudes ogling you, trying to touch and follow you? It's creepy the way they just feel free to "be friendly" although their motive, their foul selfishness is so clear. You seem to want to think the best of other het men, as if they can't control their impulses, but the worst of het women. I'm not inclined to pay attention to any view not accompanied by reason, by neutral observation.
>>
What does 'het' mean?
>>
>tfw dated women all of my early 20s
>vapid retards with plastic characters, mundane interests and cold utilitarian mindset

>switched to men later on, married now
>perfect harmony

OP is right tbqh.
>>
>>6236790
>Plus the zero benefits of pregnancy.
You're saying this to someone who became sterile completely against their will, despite wanting kids and a family.
To say there are zero benefits to pregnancy is extremely dense of you. If I could opt for it, I'd carry the kids myself if I could just have some. Just because you personally don't want kids doesn't mean that there are zero benefits to pregnancy. Not to mention, mothers get the vast majority of parental rights. That is secondary to my other point though. Also, I'm pretty sure most trans girls would probably kill to be able to get pregnant. Just because it's something you personally don't want doesn't mean it's without its massive benefits.

>When you step outside do you have strange dudes ogling you, trying to touch and follow you?
No, I have them instead confuse me for a girl, realize I'm not, and if I am lucky, they just verbally assault me. I'm not even a tranny, I just have no test and look pretty feminine for a guy.
If I am unlucky, I have to run for my life or to prevent injury. I get countless amounts of shit for being a weird looking faggot. From het men. This still doesn't taint my view on them as a whole. I understand it's a vocal minority that does this shit, you should too.
Het women are garbage in a relationship sense. You seem to only be able to speak about het men outside of a relationship sense.
>I'm not inclined to pay attention to any view not accompanied by reason, by neutral observation.
Funny words from someone who clearly isn't neutral themselves, particularly in their observations.
>You seem to want to think the best of other het men, as if they can't control their impulses, but the worst of het women.
No, this whole time I've been saying that they can control their impulses and what you are dealing with out in public is a vocal minority. But you, as a very biased observer, paint all men with the brush of the shit ones.
You have difficulty setting aside your biases.
>>
File: 1411882225239.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1411882225239.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>6232876
Jimmy Urine once said this and it's been my life outlook ever since.
>>
>>6236932
It means hetero.
>>
File: 1459705279258.jpg (889KB, 1322x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1459705279258.jpg
889KB, 1322x2234px
>>6236114
The one on the left or the one on the right?

Also another pic of cute boys kissing :DDD
>>
>>6236957
>vapid retards with plastic characters, mundane interests and cold utilitarian mindset

I... I don't want this to describe my experience with women... but it does. :(

They don't get attached to things. There's no passion. Everything's just like... whatever, with them. Maybe I'm part of the problem too.
>>
>>6238191
>They don't get attached to things. There's no passion. Everything's just like... whatever, with them.
I had this same experience.
Maybe it's different for lesbians and such but straight girls have such one-dimensional personalities. Almost like a hollow shell of a person. It's as if they just go through life just going through the motions and following instinct and desires.
>>
>>6232876
It all comes down to this.
>>
>>6238615
Not really. The whole point of this thread is the fact that if your dick gets hard for both sexes, then going with men is the obvious superior choice. Romance and love are also important aspects of a relationship, it's not all about getting your dick wet. For this reason and others, men are simply superior.
>>
>>6234477
I love straight women,
they're nicer, more caring and nurturing
>>
>>6238820
Are you male or female though? As a male I'd only describe them as "nicer" if you happen to be a cute gay boy.
>>
>>6238095
Oh, I was thinking it was an acronym, thanks.
>>
>>6232835
I agree, OP. Only one of my ex-girlfriends has really come close to what I've had with another man. It just feels so fucking beautiful, intense and amazing being in love with another guy and knowing that they feel the same way too. I think once you experience it it's hard to imagine anything coming close. The first time I felt it, I just knew.
>>
>>6232835
Gay death and inability to reproduce puts me off.

So I'm going to repress these desires so I don't get a taste for them. And focus on getting success for myself and then getting wife who will provide me with the legacy I require.
>>
Men get seriously ugly with age. Women at least sometimes stay tolerable

Women do make shit tier lovers though.

Solution: Stay a bachelor.
>>
>>6242914
>Men get seriously ugly with age. Women at least sometimes stay tolerable
other way around
>>
>>6242922
Literally not 1 single fuckable male over the age of 30

Not 1
>>
>>6242933
maybe if you are looking for femboys
but the average male becomes more attractive with age
>>
>>6242943
Which is why gay death is a thing and all the "attractive" older men can never find relationships
>>
File: lolwomen.jpg (152KB, 1073x615px) Image search: [Google]
lolwomen.jpg
152KB, 1073x615px
>>6242914
>she literally, unironically believes this
>>
>>6242980
>ugly guy becomes even uglier guy
>ugly woman becomes even uglier woman

WOW! You sure showed me, faggot
>>
>>6242986
Here's a (You)
>>
>women are naturally so fugly they have to cheat nature with makeup and plastic surgery
>>
>>6234289
hehe it was mostly a joke. I kind of agree with >>6234477, there's just something about (most) het women that puts me off. Like, I'm convinced that among lesbian women, there's a higher proportion of "successful/prominent" women compared to straight women (even if they, due to of 98%+ of women being straight, make up more of the total number of succesful women). However, I believe biology plays a large role in that, probably more than societal.

Likewise there's a fair share of het men who put me off as well. I guess it's the constant scare of getting treated and judged differently, and them developing any kind of interest in me. I always feel bad about stating that, like I'm overplaying my own attractiveness or making generalizations about men, but there's just this biological divide between men and women that you can't really escape.

Being lesbian is great, it's just a shame we get lumped together with the political lesbians and bi for attentions.
>>
File: cameras lie.jpg (58KB, 736x442px) Image search: [Google]
cameras lie.jpg
58KB, 736x442px
>>6242999
THIS women are fucking ugly.

Don't forget cameras and how they lie.
>>
>>6242946
>>6242879
Gay death is a myth. I mean, if you're a twink or something, you're going to age out of that, but if you're into actual men and you love the shit out of dicks, you'll never get tired of men even as you and them age.

I can't even reproduce myself so for me the other thing is a non-issue, but either way, there's nothing stopping you from having kids if you're a homo. If you really want one you'll make it happen.
>>6242914
You're the one and only person I've ever seen say anything other than "women age like milk, men age like fine wine" on the internet. You're the one and only person. C'mon man you know you're full of shit. Women age like shit, they even have menopause to force their looks away. Men get lower testosterone as they age but it doesn't get as bad as a woman's menopause.

Men undeniably age better. There is a reason you are alone in your ridiculous opinion. It sounds to me like you just have pure attraction to females, or if any attraction to males, then only attraction to young twinks and such things.
>>
>>6243142
This. Gaydeath only applies to femboy twinks who become old and buttblasted that other men won't shower them with gifts anymore.
>>
>>6238005
>You're saying this to someone who became sterile completely against their will, despite wanting kids and a family.
To say there are zero benefits to pregnancy is extremely dense of you. If I could opt for it, I'd carry the kids myself if I could just have some. Just because you personally don't want kids doesn't mean that there are zero benefits to pregnancy. Not to mention, mothers get the vast majority of parental rights. That is secondary to my other point though. Also, I'm pretty sure most trans girls would probably kill to be able to get pregnant. Just because it's something you personally don't want doesn't mean it's without its massive benefits.
Abloo bloo bloo. Sorry about your feelings? You really know nothing about biology or anatomy if you don't recognize that pregnancy is the biggest curse of all. But then again, it's all about you, isn't it?
> I understand it's a vocal minority that does this shit, you should too.
I see het women within a relationship and they can be difficult, but I also see het men within a relationship and they can be crazy. They tend to have issues with alcohol. Most marriages I've witnessed have the men screaming obscenities and then throwing their wives on the ground or slamming their head into the side of some object. They're raised differently. I've so far only seen one marriage that didn't have the woman screaming and then the man screaming back and becoming violent. So it's not just a vocal minority, it's a quiet majority that has its poisons. I don't believe men should be allowed to drink at all, and het couples should never drink together.
>You have difficulty setting aside your biases.
I don't actually, I just won't cut them slack as people encourage me to. Neither need to be put on a pedestal. They should be left to their self-destructive decay.
>>
>>6242980
These images always crack me up. I love male logic, it's nonexistent. They're so stupid it makes me want to put them out of their misery kek
>>
>>6245024
> male logic
Oh, you don't need to say "male" in front of it. It's just logic.
>>
>>6245166
>being stupid is being male
Hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>6233901
Download grindr
> step 1: block or ignore all the hook up faggots
> step 2: invite the guys you actually have somewhat decent conversations with to coffee or something casual after making your intentions very clear that you want to go very slow
> step 3: if casual date goes well, ask them for something more serious like dinner or going to some nice event like a show (not a movie you cuck, that's a casual date) or something more complex if you're into that like a picnic on the beach
> step 4.) by this point you will have kissed/been intimate at some level, ask to make it official

If it fails, repeat until love happens

Just like straight people

Don't act like a special snowflake because you like literal buttholes
>>
>>6234605
Jesus christ do we have to go through this again, you are massively mentally ill beyond the physical issues with your balls, deal with that before playing paychologist on an image board you worthless cuck
>>
>>6245004
>You really know nothing about biology or anatomy if you don't recognize that pregnancy is the biggest curse of all.
Abloo bloo bloo. Sorry about your feelings? You really know nothing about life if you don't recognize the massive blessing that is pregnancy. But then again, it's all about you, isn't it? You're thoroughly incapable of thinking from other peoples perspective. You don't realize that just because you don't want kids or pregnancy, it doesn't mean that all people think the same as you. There are countless women who think pregnancy is an amazing gift. You're just a bitter dyke, that's all. On top of it, you can't even format a fucking post correctly lmao.

>They tend to have issues with alcohol.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you fucking serious? Protipp: women can be alcoholics, too. Your point is entirely garbage, I don't even know any straight couples with any alcoholics in them at all.
>Most marriages I've witnessed have the men screaming obscenities and then throwing their wives on the ground or slamming their head into the side of some object
Maybe in your dreams about your daddy. Here in the real world, I've been mainly seeing men getting walked all over and treated like shit, chucked to the side, having their kids stolen from them, so on and so forth. Not one single couple I've seen has had issues with domestic abuse.
>it's a quiet majority that has its poisons
Pretty sure statistically that the vast majority of men don't do any of that shit brosis. Again, your confirmation bias ruins all.
> I don't believe men should be allowed to drink at all, and het couples should never drink together.
Annnnnd here we go, the crazy dyke shit.
Your biases are extremely evident. I actually pity you, it's pretty clear that you've gone through some traumatic shit yourself and have severe emotional baggage as a result. That'd explain why you've turned into a rabid, man-hating stereotypical dyke. I'm sorry.
>>
>>6245177
Statistically speaking we do have higher IQs.

Question for you, oh wise one:

If women are so smart, and men are so stupid, why were women nothing but men's property for the vast majority of the existence of the human race? Also, why have men created the vast majority of useful inventions, if men are so stupid? Why have most of the best inventors, thinkers, and achievers been men, when men are so stupid? Why have the vast majority of the greatest achievements of mankind been accomplished by men, when men are so stupid?
Why did men have to decide to give women equal rights, when men are so stupid and incapable? Why didn't you just grab equal rights for yourselves, if you're so awesome? It's not like women have ever been a minority.
>>
>>6245228
>dyke!
>pregnancy is a massive blessing!
>bitter dyke!!1
>because you point out that alcohol has a detrimental effect on men you are saying that only men can be alcoholics!
>confirmation bias!!1
Dear lord. It's no use. I thought I would give them a chance but you literally have no intelligence whatsoever. You can't even pretend, can you? Whatever. I give up. This just solidified the sad reality that I wish weren't true - the y chromosome makes men chimp out, they are self-absorbed and irrationally angry. Too bad. Have fun with your sterility, I guess? If that's the takeaway.
>>
>>6245210
You retard, you're acting like men are affected more by alcohol than women, and that clearly is not the case. Do you think black people are effected more by drugs or some shit, too? That's about the type of person I'd expect you to be.

All you did with your post was chuck a bunch of ad-hominems (insults on character)

If you can only mock my points and can't put up a single scrap of evidence, then it's clear you have no idea how to counter my points. In other words, you lost the argument and now you continue on because you treat an argument like a fight or flight scenario, even though you have nothing to bring to the table.

If you like though, you can actually try countering my points with things other than mocking and insults. You can use things like counterpoints, instead. Right now what you say boils down to "I don't like what you're saying but I can't disprove it so I'm going to call you bad words and leave it at that"

>the y chromosome makes men chimp out, they are self-absorbed and irrationally angry.
No bro, that's testosterone that does that. I have less than you do (unless you're ill or something is wrong with you) so I guess that does explain my rationality and your inability to argue properly.
>>
>>6245277
>hurr durr higher IQ
Actually no. The IQ of women has risen since the records began and as of 2012, women have higher IQs than men. They chalk it up to women being disadvantaged for the last hundred years and now having better access to education, they've leaped past men and are overtaking colleges. Men are the majority making up special education classes.

>If women are so smart, and men are so stupid, why were women nothing but men's property for the vast majority of the existence of the human race?
What was valued in the human race besides religion and physical labor? Agriculture was at one point the main means of survival. Without machinery, that meant physical strength. So physical strength often overtook intelligence, and even then, women were mostly forbidden from learning anything other than religion which taught them that they were subservient. Now there's a switch in values. The human society doesn't rely on physical stamina or religious rhetoric, and now we're beginning to see men lose their grip.

>Also, why have men created the vast majority of useful inventions, if men are so stupid? Why have most of the best inventors, thinkers, and achievers been men, when men are so stupid?
Well it's confirmed that the way you write is incredibly stupid. And there are a great number of inventions that women have contributed, even when they weren't afforded recognition or had the recognition stolen from them. Some had to go by masculine pseudonyms in order to be taken seriously. It's pretty stupid that men didn't realize that they aren't immortal and god-given brilliant, that they should treat their female counterparts with some dignity. We probably would be way more advanced if they had thought to do so centuries ago.

I should stop right here but I consider it my duty to educate you poor, stupid thing.
>>
>>6245277
cont

>Why did men have to decide to give women equal rights, when men are so stupid and incapable? Why didn't you just grab equal rights for yourselves, if you're so awesome?
Again, you have no understanding of history. The centuries men took advantage of their position means they were comfortably created a place where they had all the power. Then democracy came along and women had a means of educating them, showing them that their system was holding humanity back. Watch the film Iron Jawed Angels if you want to know what the politics were like back then.

Oh but you should know all this, your IQ is like 190, right? Because you're male and all. Can you show me what you invented today that will change the world as we know it? Since you're a male you must have so many great inventions.
>>
>>6245508
http://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/mens-health.htm
>>
>>6232835
yeah this is 100% accurate
>>
>>6243126
Cameras never lie, lighting changes a lot. As does lenses and distance. But a camera never lies.
>>
>>6232835
Robots on r9k could use your clarvoiance.

There is a thread over there right now that is causing some serious confusion. There is some pretty lulzworthy posts from straight guys flipping their shit over gaysex.

Oh, and just in case anyone wants to look it up, here is the link >>>/r9k/28775534

And it's kinda NSFW
>>
File: 20160524_004047.png (2MB, 1439x2395px) Image search: [Google]
20160524_004047.png
2MB, 1439x2395px
>>6242933
go make a bleach cocktail you pedo twink chaser faggot
>>
>>6232835
I can't see myself dating a guy. I can't even find any tolerable gay porn to watch. I really do think i am straight although when I'm really horny I get somewhat bi.
Guys seem boring to date, I want someone to act feminen and perky
>>
>>6235448
I agree with you. It's annoying how so many putos hate women and how many lenchas hate women too.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.