[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACE LAWSUITS, NO FEDERAL AID: US TELLS STATES WITH DIFFERING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 15

File: Obama Nation.jpg (65KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
Obama Nation.jpg
65KB, 675x450px
>U.S. Directs Public Schools to Allow Transgender Access to Restrooms
http://archive.is/AtoFP

>Highlights
It does not have the force of law, but it contains an implicit threat: Schools that do not abide by the Obama administration’s interpretation of the law could face lawsuits or a loss of federal aid.
>but muh state laws
>but muh local laws
No aid for you

“No student should ever have to go through the experience of feeling unwelcome at school or on a college campus,” John B. King Jr., the secretary of the Department of Education, said....

“We must ensure that our young people know that whoever they are or wherever they come from, they have the opportunity to get a great education in an environment free from discrimination, harassment and violence.”

“A school may not require transgender students to use facilities inconsistent with their gender identity or to use individual-user facilities when other students are not required to do so,” according to the letter...

A school’s obligation under federal law “to ensure nondiscrimination on the basis of sex requires schools to provide transgender students equal access to educational programs and activities even in circumstances in which other students, parents, or community members raise objections or concerns,”

“As is consistently recognized in civil rights cases, the desire to accommodate others’ discomfort cannot justify a policy that singles out and disadvantages a particular class of students.”

“When it comes to respecting the equal rights of all people, regardless of sexual orientation, whether they’re transgender or gay or lesbian, although I respect their different viewpoints, I think it’s very important for us not to send signals that anybody is treated differently,” Mr. Obama said....

“We stand with you,” [Atty. Gen. Lynch] said. “And we will do everything we can to protect you going forward. Please know that history is on your side.”
>>
>>6185841
Didn't read this shit but would this fix it:
Federal bath rooms are for all genders
private bath rooms are up to the discretion of the owner
>>
>>6185911
No one cares what you would do
>>
>>6185921
well now i wouldnt let you in my bathroom faggot
>>
Thanks Obama
>>
>>6185841
They really should just phase out segregated washrooms. It's actually safer anyway assuming they use floor to ceiling stalls and such.
>>
File: 1454104249909.jpg (67KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1454104249909.jpg
67KB, 604x604px
Honestly I wish obama hadn't done this. He's pushing it too fast, people need some time to digest and learn about the issue. This direct action is very polarizing and it further politicizes the issue. He should have let the courts decide and then enforce that.
Tbhonest I think this was a calculated maneuver to bring the issue to the forefront and split Trump's supporters based on his liberal stance on this.
>>
>>6187190
This. We're just gonna get the backlash. Fuck liberals.
>>
What I'm wondering is if the state can survive without federal funding.
>>
Good thing I got a bladder of steel
>>
>>6185841
Personally I like the law as it exists here in Florida. It's up the the manager or owner of the establishment. On campus I can use the women's restroom due to a physical altercation, but I don't have permission in other places, but can pretty easily get it. I think that's pretty much fine.

Also basically this:>>6187190
>>
>>6187190
>CONSIDER THIS:
in 20 years, when those kiddos are paying taxes, all the hons can poop in peace b/c it'll be second nature to have trans people in bathrooms

Also, hons will go extinct b/c accepting gender identity will be the norm.

I hate Obama, but this is good for progress
>>
>>6187190
>people need some time to digest and learn about the issue
> This direct action is very polarizing and it further politicizes the issue

That's what Democrats said about gay marriage in the 90s and 00s, and that's why we had to sue our way to the Supreme Court.
>>
>>6187190
That's the kind of stupid thinking that never gets anything done.
>>
>>6187190
Fuck all you faggots

You think this is helping your cause, you just put a target on your back.

You stay on your side of the fence and I'll stay on mine, you fucking push this shit I will fucking assault every tranny freak I come across I fucking swear to Christ
>>
>>6187190
>>6187208
>>6188912
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/poll-transgender-bathroom-law-north-carolina/
Public support is going strongly in favor of trans rights. It's a good time to take advantage of the sympathy Carolina generated.
>>
>>6188912
Funny thing is if you hadn't been so aggressive in Carolina this wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: 1303345914966.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1303345914966.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>>6188912
>wah differences are scary
>>
>>6188912

wow so edgy. LMFAO.

Come at me bro. Some trannies aren't pussies and carry guns. I will blow your brains out if you ever tried to assault me
>>
>>6189172
>>6189177
>>6189249
You'll find how how small your numbers are, and how weak you are if you ever test me on this. You people are starting to believe your own bullshit. Stay on your side of the fence and I'll stay on mine. Otherwise you won't believe whats happening to you even when it's happening. I want peace, but I'll do war if pushed. Your choice. You've been advised.
>>
>>6188912
>>6189258
this. gl scrub
>>
Why does it seem like fags are constantly latched on to petty shit they can't let go of?
>>
File: 1386097964725.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1386097964725.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>6189286
holy loly
>>
>>6185841
Read about this this morning. Fucking awesome. I'm not the biggest fan of Obama, but goddamn, he has done more for transgender people than all other presidents combined, really put our issues on the map.

>>6187190
Typical /lgbt/...

>social and political change to help LGBT people?
>"Ya no, pham. I don't support it for some retarded fucking reason based nowhere in the realm of reason."
>smuganimegirl.png

If you hold beliefs like this then please consider suicide. The world truly would be better off without you.

Not even going to bother reading the rest of this thread as I'm sure it's filled with similar sentiments. /lgbt/ really is nothing more than /r9k/ and /pol/ combined. You people are fucking pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (671KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671KB, 853x1200px
How is Obama going to decide who is transgender and not though? What is to stop me from using the girl's restroom or locker room even though I took no hormones?
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>6189258
>>
>>6188143
Out of all the states trying this bullshit, the only one that even turns a profit is Texas. The others only have running water because of the federal government.

So to answer your question, no. No they would not. Except for Texas.
>>
>>6188843
Well, it was a straight cis person who said it. What did you expect them to say?
>>
File: image.png (485KB, 802x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
485KB, 802x650px
>>6188912
Gay man here if I saw you assault a tranny I'd pistol whip your weak ass to a pulp then fuck your butt bust a nut go home get some rest ffs just leave humans you don't like alone dawg smoke some fucking weed
>>
File: file.png (824KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
824KB, 1280x720px
>>6185841
>litterally the restroom attendant in chief

Americans, you're serious?
>>
>>6185841
Wait, isn't the problem cis-women who don't want their trans counterparts into their bathroom because the feminists fear-mongers taught them that anything with a penis in a place where genitalias are involved is something dangerous?

Talk to your sjw friends first.
>>
lmfao bigots btfo
>>
This is literally one of the worst moves I've ever fucking seen. Do trans people actually support this? Are you people so desperate to be seen as ""normal"" that you're letting it blind you to the potential implications of this? Violence against trans people is going to skyrocket because of this. You thought you were unsafe in the mens room? Please. Prepare to face twice as much harassment as you did before, on top of being accused of being a potential child molester. There have ALREADY been SEVERAL cases of young children being assaulted in the women's restrooms by GROWN ASS MEN who claim to be ""women"". Hopefully one day you literal autists will realize that you can't force acceptance. It will always be met with hostility.
>>
File: 1462837546853.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462837546853.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
Fucking LMAO. I love to see conservatives so fucking triggered. They like to shit talk leftists but my god, conservatives get so fucking butt hurt about everything.

5/5 will piss in girls bathroom again.

Also, fuck all you LGBT people on here that want to pander and shoulder discrimination from conservatives. The right is not your fucking friend. They hate you and wish you didn't exist. They think you are a destroying society. They think you go against God's will.

Who gives a fuck what those nut jobs think?
>>
>>6189656
>nut jobs
Anon it is the height of irony to use that pejorative in the context of being upset that society objects to having it social norms changed by law to accomodate trannies.
>>
It's just a fucking bathroom. Why should anyone give a shit?
>>
>>6189698
Why should you?
>>
2016--the year libtards lost their fucking minds.
>>
>>6189698
>It's just a fucking bathroom. Why should anyone give a shit?
>this is how transautists actually think
the naivety and general lack of common sense that seems to be so common amongst trans people is really disturbing
>>
>>6188373
"Good for progress" what fucking progress you talking about asshole?
>>
>>6189734
It's all about Michelle Obama. The First Lady prefers to stand while taking a leak. Joan Rivers was right about him, and Obama is gay.
>>
>>6189698
Because society has engagrd in a foolhardy movement to convince transgender people that they are normal "women" or "men". Instead of finding a better way to deal with their neurological disorder that didn't require them to hold a viewpoint that was inconsistent with reality, they instead chose to indulge their delusion.
>>
>>6189698
giving a shit is actually kind of the point of bathrooms though anon ...
>>
>>6189734
>not trans
But actually, what is your refutation?
>>
>>6189656
>The right is not your fucking friend
keep telling yourself that

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/feminists-view-gender-neutral-bathrooms

>Creating laws that allow transgenders to utilize the same restrooms as both men and women is both harmful and digressive. Giving a male the privilege of using the same facility as a female allows for the possibility of sexual assault and rape.

And btw, what's the big deal with using men bathroom? Do trans women fear of being raped by men in a bathroom just like cis women fear the same about the trans ones? Hypocritical, don't you think?
>>
>>6189749
Does it even need to be refuted? Anyone with common sense would be able to clearly identify the potential problems that could arise as a result of allowing grown ass men to go into the same restroom as young girls and women. The fact that you can't, or are simply unwilling to acknowledge that this is a horrible fucking idea truly shows just how delusional you and 97% of the faggot population are.
>>
>>6189804
I asked for a refutation, not a repetition.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>6185841
>NO FEDERAL AID: US TELLS STATES WITH DIFFERING TRANNY LAWS
#Blacked

#NorthCarolinaBlacked
>>
>>6189359
yeah when I heard them say that the federal government and history is on our side i started crying because i felt like the first time people actually gave a shit about the issues we go through.
>>
>>6189380
whats with this retarded question, it's simple doctors diagnose if you have gender dypshoria so then they give you hrt and paperwork saying that you arnt a fucking pervert like you are afraid of.
>>
>>6189857

but here's the good news everybody ! instead of women in the mens room having consentual sex ...

now the tranny gays horny people wont be peeking at you wiping your ass ...

cause they'll all be in the ladies room !

it's some form of justice and making things equal - but how so i'm at a loss
>>
>>6189804
Also,
>>6189889
>>
>>6189906
most trans people these days have not even gone through male puberty and pass and now it's illegal for them to use the correct bathroom. You are referring to hons who ruin everything for everyone yet again.
>>
This is great for the future of the US. No more hate.
>>
>>6189401
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
>>
>>6189906
I'm just going to assume you're intentionally missing the point just so you can argue.
>>6189889
Is entirely fucking irrelevant. There are always going to be people who will take advantage of laws such as these. You think they're going to ask you for fucking paperwork from your doctor stating that you have gender dysphoria just so you can enter a fucking bathroom? Are you stupid? All someone has to do is slap on a fucking wig and waltz in. THIS is where the issue lies. THIS is why it's a stupid fucking idea. THIS is why so many people disapprove of it. It has almost nothing to do with actual trans people and everything to do with GROWN ASS MEN walking into WOMEN'S RESTROOMS. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. Use your fucking head, you autist.
>>
>>6189752
They fear being assaulted. As in beat the fuck up and left for dead. Speaking from experience, when I walk into a men's room the guys in there become visibly uncomfortable and some run out of there thinking they're in the wrong room. If they put two and two together, it makes me a target for violence and harassment. Asking what's so wrong with using the men's room is pretty much asking what's wrong with wearing a gigantic 'IM A TRANNY' sign on my back.

Also blaming trans women for something that's mostly done by straight cis men is pretty disingenuous, don't you think? Maybe straight men need to get their shit together instead of using trans women as a scapegoat for their social ills.
>>
>>6190005
You do realize that a sexual assault would jail someone regardless of whether or not they claim that they're trans of not, correct?

Also, thought experiment -- if a man uses the women's restroom, regardless of whether they pass as trans or not, for bathroom purposes, without any sort of sexual incident -- what's the issue?
>>
>>6190036
>You do realize that a sexual assault would jail someone regardless of whether or not they claim that they're trans of not, correct?
*sigh* What does this have to do with anything.
>if a man uses the women's restroom, regardless of whether they pass as trans or not, for bathroom purposes, without any sort of sexual incident -- what's the issue?
There isn't one. The fact is that as long as people who claim to be trans can enter women's restroom facilities, there will always be a safety concern that otherwise wasn't present before the passing of this law. You're still missing the point, but I think you're just trolling.
>>
>>6190036
I think you box he or she in
>>
>>6190016
>become visibly uncomfortable
>some run out of there thinking they're in the wrong room

How do you go from being a beta, uneasy in a place where you have every right to be, to a violent man?

I can undestand the embarassment of making them embararassed... but the fear toward this kind of men, it's just irrationality or convenient demonization, just like cis-women who think that the gamergate manchilds are sexual predators.
>>
>>6190005
you are the retarded one, having a law like this will not deter a pervert/ rapist from doing what they fucking want. A criminal knows that they are committing a crime regardless of a law being in effect. The only reason this law happened was because of lgbt hate and backlash from all the attention trannies have been getting. 5 years ago no one gave a shit about trannies and now its a fucking hot topic for some reason.
>>
>>6190169
actually it started because lgbt activist wanted to create local ordinances that were not necessary.
>>
First world problems.
>>
>>6190169
>5 years ago no one gave a shit about trannies and now its a fucking hot topic for some reason.

You know exactly what happened.

"Social justice". Concretely that's normies using issues to feel good about themselves, and bringing the topic to epic proportions. Then you have an gut reaction and the everyday trans person had to deal with the shit their "allies" created.
>>
>>6189472
oh pls. Not too worried, if you're gay it's not like you'd be around any family friendly restrooms. Too difficult for you to cruse for bathroom hookups.
>>
File: 1463180577920.jpg (537KB, 1652x2677px) Image search: [Google]
1463180577920.jpg
537KB, 1652x2677px
That's not what you think, she's really a trans woman, it's true!
>>
>>6190123
>How do you go from being a beta, uneasy in a place where you have every right to be, to a violent man?

Not all men are the same? Some are incredulous that a woman is in their restroom, some get scared and think they're in the wrong room, others tell you to get out and some even ask if you're a man. Stats already show that straight cis men are the most likely to get violent when clocking a tranny. They get butthurt about you "tricking" them and making their dick twitch. I'm just going where I'm most safe. Not my fault that predatory straight men want to take advantage of that and use it to creep on women.

>but the fear toward this kind of men, it's just irrationality or convenient demonization, just like cis-women who think that the gamergate manchilds are sexual predators.

Funnily enough, that's the same vein of reasoning for excluding trans women from public accommodations. They're seen as men and men are an widely considered an inherent threat to a woman's safety. Very misandrist desu senpai.
>>
>>6189930

It's a catch 22 because the amount of visible trans people and trans activists has caused a snowball effect. If all the unpassable trans just fucked off and took pimozide, there would be way less trans awareness.

So less awareness and activism means less understanding of the need for early transition. A teenager with gender dysphoria might have trouble figuring it out. His parents would tell them "you'll get over it puberty is awkward for everyone". The doctors would gatekeep way harder because being trans is a bad outcome and should be a last resort(this is what zucker believed).

>>6190005

This is a huge problem and there is no easy answer. There will be the occasional creepy fucker who gets off on it, and as long as hes doing nothing criminal then women will have to tolerate it.
>>
>>6190231

>normies

Fucking cringe.
>>
>>6190316
I'd settle for pissing on the toilet seats on days when I'm mildly dehydrated so that it's thick and dark yellow. I'll raise the seats up before I leave tho.
>>
>>6189743
I wish I could get some medicine or operation on my brain to change me. It would be so much easier than coming out.
>>
>>6190445
I've heard ppl on this board argue that all the mtf mental troubles come from ppl not accepting them not from dysphoria, if that's true then there's no need for HRT. We just accept the guys as girls.
>>
>>6190431
again are you sure women restroom is the safest place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMrLXl6VwBU

And t.bh is the probability of stumbling upon a rapist is already very low, meeting a rapist who likes trans women is even lower.
A gay rapist maybe? But then other men in the restroom would be in more danger.

>making their dick twitch
In the toilets? That's pretty gross desu senpai.
>>
>>6185841
>cutting off federal aid to transphobic states
Aren't all the states that hate us filled with rednecks who hate anything with the word "federal" in front of it? Wouldn't they just consider this killing two birds with one stone?
>>
>>6190526
It might actually be a good thing for more right leaning states. They could totally abolish the teachers unions and go to a purely voucher based educational system.
>>
>>6190521
>niggers

I avoid them and their infested ghettos, your point? Most of the murders and violence against trans women were committed by straight black men. Just because black women are violent, hateful thugs too doesn't mean I wouldn't be safer going into a women's restroom in a more civilized neighborhood.

>And t.bh is the probability of stumbling upon a rapist is already very low, meeting a rapist who likes trans women is even lower.
A gay rapist maybe? But then other men in the restroom would be in more danger.

I'm not worried about rape, you moron. My concern is being outed as a tranny and having my face stomped in by an insecure straight guy. That is more likely to happen in a men's restroom where I stand out like a sore thumb.
>>
I have always used the chicks bathroom. Duh

I now look forward with glee the reality that is wearing flip flops to work like the girl teachers do.

A plastic flower or cheap rhinestone does not a pair of sandals make.
>>
>>6185841
Question, how do you reconcile these two statements?
>It does not have the force of law
>Schools that do not abide by the Obama administration’s interpretation of the law could face lawsuits or a loss of federal aid.
You were right in the first one.

This is illegal and unenforceable. Just like when the ED OCR unilaterally decided, ignoring existing case law, that universities had to adopt their Kafkaesque and fundamentally unfair sexual assault standards or else lose student aid money as well. If the ED ever actually went through with it, they would lose in the courts, only schools have been too timid to fight back (because let's face it, the ideology of the administration when it comes to such things is quite in line with the ideology of public school administrators).

If they try to take legal action against the states, they will get BTFO in the courts, because, as you say, they have no legal authority to impose this.

I find it ironic that everyone is shitting their pants over the prospect of an imperial Trump presidency, but barely bat an eye when their guy ignores the same rules and allows his administration and the agencies under his purview to flagrantly break the law without recourse. One candidate promises to break the law, the other already has. Why should people care about the rules when the rules only apply when you want them to?

Please start caring about rule of law and separation of powers when your guy is in power, not just when the other guy is.
>>
>>6190758
>Please start caring about rule of law and separation of powers when your guy is in power, not just when the other guy is.
they never do anon, they never do.
>>
>>6190758
I mean...wouldn't schools fall under the executive branch....I don't know if this is actually illegal or not.
maybe not a good governing philosophy, but I think their is a case he is perfectly in his constitutional authority to do this.
>>
File: afpngow.gif (2MB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
afpngow.gif
2MB, 170x170px
>Been busy at work, not paying attention to politics of late.
>Suddenly, all I am hearing/seeing on the news is transgender bathroom shenanigans

Oh, gee golly! I'm sure glad for all this positive publicity and focus on the, by far, most pressing issue for myself as a transgendered person. Never mind any consideration for better medical treatment, therapy, or insurance coverage. The matter of which room to deposit excrement, is by far the top of my list! Thanks media!
>>
>>6190495
It's both, its just HRT is a personal issue witht he patient that doesnt rely on anyone else. Society you have to hope fucking accepts it but they don't so thats why
>>
>>6185841
This is a HORRIBLE decision by barrack HUSEIN obama

The BACKLASH will be horrible in the bathrooms for this

BLOOD in the STREETS

Violence against innocent butch lesbians will rise 300%!
>>
>>6190526
While the average Republican voter likes the idea of abandoning their federal funding (they hate that they're legally obligated to educate their children somehow, if there are no schools then they won't have to though), the lawmakers in Republican states aren't too eager to have a state full of Republicans that have never even set foot inside a school.

The lawmakers know that their children are wimps, and would get raped everyday by the caveman society that would ensue.
>>
>>6189413
Am I on tumblr?
>>
File: 1443846219865.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1443846219865.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>6190930
>Violence against innocent butch lesbians will rise 300%!
>>
>>6190445
>and as long as hes doing nothing criminal then women will have to tolerate it
Typical transautist that thinks their rights are more important than actual, natural born females rights. You realize this is why no one likes you, right?
>>
>>6193534

I realize that, but there is no practical solution for the bathroom problem. Any pro natal woman solution will prove very discriminatory against butch lesbians. Retarded rednecks and fundie women have problems with their transdar, and probably despise butch dykes anyways.
>>
I feel like transexuals have a mental disorder and I feel like we're changing laws to comfort mentally disturbed individuals instead of actually trying to help or find cures for them
>>
>>6193714

Same could be said about gays and lesbians.
>>
>>6185841
An institution that is authorized to provide education should always exist as an open and accepting place of study. It is different if a bakery turns you away for being gay, but a school must not discriminate against students. There's nothing bad about this, it's just common sense.
>>
Seriously, what is the deal with americans and public bathrooms?
In 6 years of our version of highschool I went to the bathroom lest than ten times, and I'm including stuff like washing my face because I was falling asleep and shit like that. Never took a crap, and if someone had to do it stalls have doors so it doesn't really matter for the rest. Do you REALLY need to care this much about publiuc bathrooms? It's an absolute non issue.
>>
>>6193893
i dont think you realize just how much business takes place behind closed bathroom doors
>>
>>6193941
more reasson, I'm sure drug dealers would like to have the biggest market possible. right now the poor guys have to hire a secretary for the girl's room (or the other way around, of course). if you had a single bathroom then the same dude or gal could sell weed to everyone.
>>
LIFE LIBERDY AND PURSUID OF CHOPPIGN OFF BENIS XDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDD
>>
>>6193714
Here is your complimentary reply.
>>
>>6190526
>Aren't all the states that hate us filled with rednecks who hate anything with the word "federal" in front of it?
Yeah but despite whining about the federal government having no authority and "muh taxes wasted on liberals" at every opportunity they actually take more in federal aid than they produce in taxes and still generally lag behind other states in most measures, health, education, pollution, fairness in the justice system and prosecuting corruption, economic inequality, etc. Not to mention that whenever there's a natural disaster they completely collapse till the federal government comes in to help.
>>
>>6193569
>Retarded rednecks and fundie women have problems with their transdar, and probably despise butch dykes anyways
Hell, the REALLY retarded ones don't even really understand the difference between a gay person and a tranny, they just think trannies are some kind of weird super-gay.
>>
>>6196475
We beat them in the Civil War, but we're still waiting on that surrender desu.
>>
>>6193534
They aren't more important. Likewise your's aren't more important. That's why everyone has to use the bathroom together. Moreover the sooner we have unisex fucking bathrooms the better off everyone will be. We all piss, shit, and vomit, a single bathroom with more visitors at any given point is a safer bathroom because it is less likely to become a fringe area in which predators thrive.
>>
>>6190495
Here's some ammo. These people are experts in the field. http://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/262525
>>
>>6185841

The fetal brain develops during the intrauterine period in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. In this way, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation are programmed or organized into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in extreme cases in trans-sexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain. There is no indication that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation.

http://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/262525
>>
>>6189881
I know.
>tfw old enough to have been arrested for wearing women's clothing in public.
>>
>>6188373
What are "hons"?
>>
>>6197745
A delusional trans that gets angry if you tell them the truth and tries to shut you up.
>>
As long as money isn't spent putting urinals into womens' rest rooms, who cares?
>>
>>6199909
Really if you're approaching it from a money standpoint then a unisex bathrooms with full locking stalls, not the flimsy pointless dividers common in the US, is the best option. It's cheaper, cleaner, better maintained, and safer since all the funds and traffic are going to one place instead of being split among two separate gendered bathrooms that are more likely to be dirty, have broken mirrors/locks/toilets, and be a place you could be caught alone by a predator who wants to isolate and harm you.
>>
>>6197623
were you actually? or do you just mean you could have been
>>
>>6189643
i mean, it's at least better to be legally permitted to use the bathroom but unable to do it safely than have it be illegal AND unsafe
>>
>>6200264
yes, I was arrested a few times for being crossdressed. Both on the street, and in club raids. I was in NYC, and the law was finally struck down by judicial action in 1972. That was a big relief. Not as much worry when walking the streets.
>>
>>6200151

When you put it that way, I just realized how effectively single stall bathrooms completely obliterates the "muh safety!!11!1" argument

Reasonably, I can't even imagine a single reason why a trans person would not want to use a single stall bathroom over a gendered one, unless they're a shitty SJW just doing it to get oppression points.
>>
File: >honsfuckingthingsuponceagain.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
>honsfuckingthingsuponceagain.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>6189643

This is because trans people aren't the ones pushing for this, it's hyperliberal SJWs also powered by the media, fighting against the conservatives who think of transgender people as hons like stephonknee trying to molest their kids.

Literally any decent transgender person wants to have as much privacy as possible whenever they go. Flashing their junk at others is literally the last thing they would ever want to do. And, >>6200273 isn't wrong either.

>When liberalism and SJW justice is so radical it starts hurting transgender people who just want to take a shit
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.