[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok, i know probably i am a bitch but i don't know why i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

ok, i know probably i am a bitch but i don't know why i have feeling to be owned and controlled
>>
>>6180074
DADDY LOVE ME
>>
what do you mean?
>>
>>6180074
If you want to wear that dogs it you should probably kill yourself senpai.
>>
why?
>>
i wear now
>>
>>6180074
because you don't have enough self respect?
and /or don;t trust yourself to make your own decisions
>>
>>6180074
This.
From experience.
Will most likely lead to abuse.
Many in scene can only enjoy it wish sex drugs, meth, poppers et.
Very difficult to find good person who will actually fulfill the need.
Better off taking a red pill and focusing on your desires.
The ones who are serious about it are old men who fought WWII.
The ones who are getting into it are irresponsible young men.
Its fashionable sexual degeneracy, fashion hath no loyalty for fuck up your psyche with the degeneracy.
>>
>>6181854

You mention the "old guard" of vets who were supposedly into strict master/slave stuff with no switching; this severe ideal as historical reality is "all bullshit", per an old guy I'm acquainted with, who is actually old enough to know.

It's a pleasant myth, an ideal to which to strive, but it was never an absolute at any one period. Recall that homosexual experience was much more fragmented in previous generations; in other words, people did their own thing, put their own spin on kink, if and when they engaged in it.
>>
Chill, its all good. You are just a submissive person. :)
>>
Im a collared girl and my master is the most loving and caring person. I am very stubborn and do not listen but he helps mgr with that. I feel extremely safe with him. He would never hurt me and he allows me full control of any situation but he leads. I love it more than anything.

Topi need to be very careful because people who think they are doms really aren't and are just abusive psychopaths or retarded fedora faggots playing pretend. Either one will not respect you and safe words and can get you seriously hurt our just humiliate and use you in am abusive bpd relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 900x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 900x848px
>>6181854
you're talking out of your ass, none of what you say is true - most people in the scene aren't on drugs, nor are they abusive and it's nonsense for you to call sub/dom play degeneracy implying that good ol' wholesome sodomy isn't

fuck you, pet play owns
>>
i'll save you thread don't worry

I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO THREAD YOU'RE TOO YOUNG

I KNOW YOUR OP ABANDONED YOU BUT THERE'S STILL PLENTY TO DO AHEAD IN LIFE

PLEASE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.