[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays and lesbians, who actually don't exist. Yaoisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: polgbt.jpg (179KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
179KB, 500x667px
Gays and lesbians, who actually don't exist.

Yaoisexual here, I am wondering about the following:

Why don't you degenerates outbreed the breeders? It is the easiest thing in the world if you cooperate. Two male gays and two female lesbians can band together and have a litter of two children within nine moths, that is 100% more than most straight couples. Why do you go beg the government to adopt when you simply can quad-band and copopulate with each other?

You'd outbreed the breeders in twenty generations! You could reshape all of society, on a global scale!
>>
lesbian and nah. Pregnancy is a bitch. Never gonna do it. Fuck up my figure for a parasite? Nah.

Overpopulation will kill us all equally anyway.
>>
>>6169204
>/pol/
>not the blonde one.
>>
>>6170864
honestly
>>
>>6169240
This. Pregnancy is borderline body horror for me.

I'm perfectly willing to donate my gay eggs though, and insidiously corrupt the children of the infertile masses.
>>
>>6171366
hmmm, well this kind of explains why you're supressed.
>>
File: Ot90vrx.jpg (90KB, 514x545px) Image search: [Google]
Ot90vrx.jpg
90KB, 514x545px
>>6170864
/pol/ isn't blonde
>>
>>6170864
Do you honestly believe those faggots on /pol/ are actually apart of the master race?

>>6171366
>I'm perfectly willing to donate my gay eggs though, and insidiously corrupt the children of the infertile masses.
LONG LIVE THE GAY AGENDA!
>>
There's a lot of children in the adoption system. Why the fuck should I have to touch a vagina when I can pick up the kid of some abusive trailer trash?

Also you can't just breed gays, it doesn't work that way. It's a combination of genetics and hormones in the womb.
>>
>>6169240
>>6171366

>tfw dykes are basically repressed ftms
>>
I rather adopt and if I need a surrogate, I'll ask my friends if they're willing.

Most of them have a lot of health issues and a bit fug though, so I rather adopt.
>>
>>6169204
>Yaoisexual
please kill yourself
>>
>>6177279
You're just mad because you're a degenerate and I'm not

Yaoi is purest love!
>>
>>6180050
Please pick up a trip, I would like to keep up with your posts
>>
>>6181503
No can do, I am one with the people, you will know my posts by their merrits, like a true anon!

Truth about yaoism, is that we're a healthy phase of youthful exploration in cute adolescant relationships based on curiosity and confusion.

Gay is just... well... go take a look at a pride parade, say no more.
>>
>>6181520
I think adopting the trip would get you the positive recognition you deserve
>>
>>6181526
He has one. He's known as chemfag. A libertarian pedo
>>
>>6181550
I've never had a trip, never will, it is against everything 4chan stands for. My opinions are so good they should be posted by everyone, so I see no need to appear special.
>>
>>6181601
I think adopting a trip would demonstrate accountability for your beliefs. It would also give people the option to hide your posts, which exemplifies maturity and trust in the strength of your position, rather than obnoxious spamming.
>>
>>6181612
I think everyone has a right to hear my opinion no matter how much it anoys them, you sound like you need to get back to tumblr, |=am.
>>
>>6181746
no one wants you here

fuck off
>>
>>6181765
It is true that yaoisexuals arent part of /lgbt/, we're not here to be in boats with you guys. We're straight, we're here to talk to the massive waves of people who start their post with "I'm really striaght, but recently I've wanted to fuck guys". So that you don't fool them into thinking that a normal phase of adolecant exploration is gay. And argue that they should find said guy and fuck him ASAP, as they probably like them for their lack og acne, beard and pure expression of intergender beauty. Third we're here to draw a line in the sand, make distinct genders within the gender, divided by Uke and Seme. This will bring balance to the force, and give some much needed genderroles to the fags so they don't become despicable hipster gays with that ugly sidecut, three days beard, with some fucking shitty earring and tank-top with caps. Fuck that shit.

Believe me, if you're a fag you want those yaoisexuals in OP pic to represent you. Not some butch guy who straight people look at and think "He is to ugly to have gay sex, this is what they all look like, damn unpleasant, kill them, kill them all!". You want that LoZ Link looking boy where straight men can go "Yeah, if it is dark, I just close my eyes, fuck his ass, feel his soft blond hair and pretend it is a girl, then I guess gay sex isn't that bad. Let the poor fucks marry".

One yaoisexual couple walking through a park hand in hand does more for the gay rights movement than a thousand pride parades.
>>
>>6181868
nice copypasta
>>
>>6182478
You know...

Yaoisexuality owns the right to the boipussy meme

If it isn't uke pussy then it isn't boipussy. I don't know if you even care, just saying. We own boipussy, that is our territory. And we are making boipussy great again, we're gonna do something that is just so special and everyone will love it and everyone will respect it. Just you wait and see, boipussy will become an honorary title.
>>
>>6181868
Masc4masc nazi masterrace
>>
>>6182669
so who is the girl in the relationship?

I bet you're really the uke, and your bf told you that it is a masc4masc relationship to help you cope with the dysphoric shame of letting your ass be used as a vagina.
>>
>>6182669

>Masc4masc nazi masterrace

Kek. Masc = would rather look like an ape than a civilized human, and too boring to have real hobbies outside lifting or drinking.

They will never be pure like 2D men. Masculinity is an anachronism in the 21st century. Ukes are the future of the human race, pham. No more mascs and no more females.
>>
>>6182897
I have no idea what uke is? It means week where I'm from. Who looks like the week.
We are men that do men things. And like men. The scariest thing for society it seems. If it's not one week and one strong everyone loses their minds
>>
>>6182949

Seme and uke <3

They are true masculine ideal! James Bond is nothing but bait from the army, hollywood propaganda to lure man to fight their wars. Yaoi is real male rolemodels. They are okay with themselves, even if they are a submissive buttslutt or a giant boyloving faggot, because they know themselves enough to go against popular opinion and don't fear being vulnerable.
>>
>>6169204
Dafuq you think I want children for?

Pregnancy is hell and I have no maternal instinct, not having to worry about pregnancy is one of the few upsides to being a dyke.
>>
>>6182969
I know a guy who acts just like James Bond it's fantastic, he's the most masculine guy I know of. Everyone just pales
>>
>>6182965
yaoi is globally accepted terminology, it originated from japanese judo, but!!!! the meme has evolved to engulf every behaviour that is known for the uke and seme. It is a very complex term that holds a lot of meaning.

Besides, you're not masc4masc, you're bara!
>>
>>6182994
I have no idea what you're talking about. It sounds like a crazy schizophrenic word salad.
>>
>>6182986

Does he wear a rolex or omega? Does he drive an aston martin? Does he bang a new woman every time you see him? Does he live a life of danger? Does he hunt criminals? Does he do carchases?

Thing is, James Bond is a huge advertisement space for the army and wealthy brands. He isn't a person, he is an add. Perhaps the person you know is an add, many people are adds without even knowing.

But they allow the franchize to go on to keep recruitment into FBI, MI6, police and millitary high. It has nothing to do with masculinity, even if he is nice. What he does isn't masculine. It is warrior!

To truly appreciate masculinity, you need a fullfilling relationship with both sides of masculinity, presented in the form of a uke and a seme. So that they can get to know one another and grow as people. That is what yaoi is all about. Sex is purely incidental.
>>
>>6183022
I don't know what this week is, that you keep talking about, but yes he does all that. He was trained by one of the last living people on this earth that knew of a specific martial art that picked him as his pupil. You sound crazy and hung up on youth though. Youth is fleeting and boring.
>>
>>6169204
This has to be a bait thread right? Nobody is this dumb.
>>
>>6183043

But that isn't masculinity!

It is warrior traits. If you knew masculinity you wouldn't confuse the two. This is why we need to define masculinity better. The best masculine role models are available are present within yaoi. Because you can learn how to be cute from the uke, and how to be cool from the seme. And you don't have to lose yourself of define yourself to anything outside your gender, like being a dick to get attention from someone, buying clothes of a certain brand to fit in or any bullshit.

That is why we need the genders within the gender. Because we need to name what is important. That is what words are for.

Being in a genderless relationship can only be like, sex and degeneracy, before you know it you're walking down the street in a pride parade dressed as a fucking gimp.
>>
>>6183063
I see lesbian couples screamng for children, I see gay couples screaming for children. If you want something done right you better do it yourself.

Do you have any idea how fast the world would be all yours if you did this? You can have babies twice as fast as straight couples. So if you're 5% og the population, the children would be 10%. These children have your gay genes and if they do like you did BAM 20%, then 40%, 80%, all within a couple of generations.
>>
>>6183101
>because gay couples only get gay kids
>>
>>6183078
Cute is never masculine
Always feminine
You are s lesbian child in a grown mans body, like MJ
>>
>>6183110
They do if you let me show em yaoi
>>
>>6183119
Nah, the gender who has to paint their face every morning doesn't own cuteness
>>
>>6183156
Why would anyone look at badly drawn Japanese illustrations?
No one in Japan can ever be called artistic
>>
>>6183163
Cute is always feminine
If you call a man cute you might as well call him a woman
What an insult for a man
>>
File: GUbLrtP.png (876KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUbLrtP.png
876KB, 1920x1080px
>>6183177
Your opinion is ill-informed because you don't know the truth about masculinity. Because you haven't experienced yaoi.

If you knew yaoi, you would know that if you're uke it is okay to be cute, and not insecure because of frail gender identity.
>>
>>6183156
You are trolling hard.
>>
>>6183198
What an insult to call a man cute
I'd feel deep shame if I was around you and you called a man cute. Please stop doing it. If its a feminine gay man that have yet to discover they are a tranny mtf then maybe you could, hopefully now that its more accepted to be a tranny all the "cute" men as you call them will soon transition to females.
>>
File: 1462753335905.png (63KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462753335905.png
63KB, 700x400px
>>6183262
I like to be called cute, but I don't want to be a tranny. I don't like being called pretty though, I don't really like that. Also I'm not the dude you replied to btw.
>>
>>6183365
A man is attractive or good-looking, never cute. Baby animals with big eyes are cute, or miniature toys are cute, women are cute, men are never cute unless they are trannys. So you'd have to decide.
>>
>>6183262
Girls and gays call guys cute all the time. I think cute/handsome are acceptable adjectives for good looking men.

Calling men beautiful or pretty might seem more feminizing though.

Not that any of this matters, some people are secure enough to not let these thing bother them.
>>
>>6183383
Sorry, I don't really want to. I'm fine with being a cute femboi brudda. I don't refer to myself by it (well... normally) but if somebody else did I would be fine with it. Unless it's in an obviously offensive way. In a way it's kinda degrading so if a partner calls me that it kinda gives a feeling that they're more dominant over me, which I like. I just think pretty is a little cheesy for some reason so I don't like it lol.
>>
>>6169204

tfwn yaoiboi in a qt girl skirt to explore
>>
>>6183022
>Perhaps the person you know is an add, many people are adds without even knowing.
It's "ad" not "add". Maybe they'll teach you that in the 8th grade, and you shouldn't be watching South Park at your age.
>>
>>6183262
Hahaha! Read this and eat shit dude!! >>6183365

>>6183383
Go fuck yourself, ukes are cute. They're gonna have a great life and not get dysphoria! Go get yourself a frankenweenie. Listen to this guy >>6183393 >>6183495

>>6184548
Fuck you, I won the debate! My IQ is superior to that of an 4chan average troll! I even won it in my sleep thanks to all the other posters who won the debate!
>>
>Gays and lesbians, who actually don't exist.
Nigga what?
>Yaoisexual here, I am wondering about the following:
>>Yaoisexual
>Why don't you degenerates outbreed the breeders?
Fags don't like vagina, dykes don't like penis.
>It is the easiest thing in the world if you cooperate.
Not really, if they don't like each others' genitals. Also, for what purpose?
>Two male gays and two female lesbians can band together and have a litter of two children within nine moths, that is 100% more than most straight couples.
Two =/= a litter.
>Why do you go beg the government to adopt when you simply can quad-band and copopulate with each other?
See previous answers.
>You'd outbreed the breeders in twenty generations!
Faggotry (probably) isn't an inheritable trait, other factors are more important in determining that. Also, overpopulation is already bad, so that wouldn't be a good thing and also children are a drain on personal resources and freedom.
>You could reshape all of society, on a global scale!
Not really, Western society is already becoming more tolerant of LGBT, so this bullshit would be redundant and useless.

tl;dr? You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>6186073
Yes!

Let the butthurt flow through you!

You got taken down, bitch!

Please cry for me! It is such lovely music, I want to crawl up in your tearduct and feast on their unfathomable tasty bitterness.
>>
>>6169204
>Two male gays and two female lesbians can band together and have a litter of two children within nine moths, that is 100% more than most straight couples
Two couples can have 2x more children than one couple. wow.
>>
>>6187440

Are you retarded because you're a yaoifag, or a yaoifag because you're retarded?
>>
Hey anyone got that comic about some fujishit having kids and making the son gay and cringy excited when he has a bf but then the daughter comes out as gay and she's grossed out by her and shit?
>>
>>6187881
Link? Name?
>>
>>6175991
I post on Pol much more than any other board and as a white, blond half German I can say we are a part of the master race!
>>
File: polgbt.png (294KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.png
294KB, 1000x1000px
>>6170864
As it should be
>>
>>6170864
Even the original /pol/tan isn't a blonde. He never was. The original was based on the colors of the Nazi flag and he had red eyes and black hair.
>>
>>6169240
Overpopulation of nigs. Thanks a lot for doing your part in killing the white race.
>>
>>6169204
The state guarantees a child two parents, a legal mother and a legal father. The legal father is always the one that provides the genetic material, and the legal mother is always the one that carries the baby to term.
>>
>>6169204
Stupidest argument Ive ever read.
>>
File: mfw13.jpg (161KB, 1446x1462px) Image search: [Google]
mfw13.jpg
161KB, 1446x1462px
>>6169204
OP why dont you just stop making up mental illnesses to make people feel sorry for you.
>>
I feel totally fine about Cumming into a lesbian if it is purely for reproduction. It would sure make my parents relax about the whole boyfriend thing, knowing that they get children from us. And it would be so cool if we did it so we got the same hair color as the baby. So blonde baby for my bf and brunette baby for me. I mean, I don't have to give birth to the thing. My ass is not gonna get rekt by shutting a water melon. That is lesbian job. I'm totes melotes down with this.
>>
>>6169204
What ever happened to those two gay-tards?
>>
>>6201737
the boy om the left transitioned. It was a big deal on tumblr. Such courage.
>>
>>6169204
What the fuck are you talking about? No, wait. I couldn't give two shits less.
>>
>>6169204
Then you're not gay you're bisexual. O.O
Its not genetic, you're only doing it because of the drugs.
>>
>>6188709
Only half German?
>.>
Did the invading Russians rape your granny after the war?
>>
>>6201792
So disgusting. This is White genocide.
>>
>>6201792
What a waste. It will grow up to be a dirty man-hon hybrid now. :^(
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.