[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female chasers (women into mtf)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (85KB, 901x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 901x719px
So? Do you guys exist? I linda see the chaser meme as a male only thing but ive heard you exist. Why dont you show yourselves?
>>
>>6163404
You mean every single woman ever if you pass and present ando lel??
>>
>>6163414
Not every woman ever wants to fuck something that looks like another woman, but possibly with a feminine penis.

Unless im an idiot
>>
>>6163404
They're either incredibly rare or just silent about their desires. If a girl wants a dick she can just go fuck an actual man. If she wants a girl with a dick she can just date another cis woman and have her use a strap-on.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1024x764px
>>6163414
>>6163404
>implying a sane girl would ever want an insane hrt femboy with tits
>>
>>6163524
Not all trannies are insane, 4chan =|= real life
Also the most vocal ones wouldnt be vocal if they were passing - then theyd shut up and enjoy their life as a girl
>>
>>6163551
All andro femboys are and they'll lash out if you dig in their issues
>>
>>6163563
>and they'll lash out if you dig in their issues
like most people
>>
>>6163456

Yeah but men can also go and find a cis woman with a strapon. It's hardly the same thing.
>>
>>6163563
Well no, not if theyre normal and dont have delusions. Im mtf, im pretty normal aside from having a peenis and a female body. I dontsuffer from dysphoria at this point though.
>>
>>6163563
>>6163563
Knew a femboy/MtF in denial who probably was taking hormones or something like them. Asked him if he wanted to be a woman and transition, it wasn't even where others could hear but he started shaking /crying and just stormed off. they're all just that fragile if you poke their bubble.

All the ones in this board are just as bad.
>>
File: sat.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>6163404

If I put on a dress and wig and identify as female will it make you accept me as your chaser b--- er, """g""" f?

I will even spray myself with perfume and listen to the soundtrack of motion picture She's All That for a couple days so I can better fit the part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc
>>
>>6164227
U have to be a qt twink to begin with and willing to get chemically castrated. Best if you get nads cut off altogether.

Hope you didn't ever want to become a virile real man.
>>
>>6164259

>Best if you get nads cut off altogether.

;___;

Give me a few minutes, gonna go look for scissors...
>>
>>6164259
>>6164284

ok, I'm in a lot of pain and having a really hard time stopping the bleeding with these cheap store brand tissues my mom buys, but it's all gone now, pls be my gf
>>
>>6163404
I've seen them around the board but they can be just as creepy or even scarier than the guy ones
>>
>>6164452
how so
>>
>>6164452
>even scarier than the guy ones
How so?

I'm kinda a chaser who's a girl. I do my best not to seem over the top about it.
>>
>>6164390
Good boy
>>
>>6164459
>>6164478
The most creepy chaser fantasy I've seen was in lesgen.
I'm not saying they're all bad, this place is a shithole that attracts fucked up people in general, but it's something I've noticed from anecdotal experience.
Like chaser guys are more kinda pathetic perverts who see trans people as beneath cis people so they must accept them or agree to do things when a cis person wouldn't or just see them as sex objects and don't care about them as people and will engage in abusive behavior to keep their sex toy.
A lot of the cis girl chasers I've seen tho seem like more sadistic and likewise see trans people as beneath cis people but more for the purposes of being an acceptable outlet for sadistic desires and like "u gonna die or end up trapped in a basement" type shit.
>>
File: trains.jpg (182KB, 935x1077px) Image search: [Google]
trains.jpg
182KB, 935x1077px
>>6164479

>tfw a cute tranny will never pat your head and call you a good boy after you cut off your testicles in front of her to conform to her desire for a female partner
>>
File: 1440469357228.png (101KB, 192x209px) Image search: [Google]
1440469357228.png
101KB, 192x209px
>>6164173
Awww. You should say you're sorry and tell him he can be whatever he wants. Give him a hug maybe.
Then fuck him up the ass.
>>
>>6164589
Stopped being friends after that, he acted like I tried to out him or something. Crazy levels of paranoid about anyone suspecting things, a little sad cause he was usually nice enough.

Was pretty obvious he was on estrogen or something like it though so who was he kidding.
>>
>>6164526
I assure you, that was a troll. Lesgen absolutely despises transbians. That's someone making a dig at trans girls. Not an actual chaser.
>>
>>6165019
>implying tranny chasers never cover by hating on trannies
The lines between chaser, troll, and repressed tranny can be very muddled.
>>
File: businesspepe.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
businesspepe.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>>6165052

This is true. I once dated a cute transgirl for two years, took her on romantic vacations to disney world and Europe, shared all my deepest secrets with her, proposed to her, and then on our wedding day told her I was actually just trolling the entire time.
>>
taking chaser gf applications

apply now!

acceptance guaranteed
>>
File: UTBBo.jpg (126KB, 937x881px) Image search: [Google]
UTBBo.jpg
126KB, 937x881px
>>6165177

You need a "this coupon is good for one free tranny-gf" picture.
>>
>>6164526
Please stop living 24/7 on 4chan.
>>
>>6165224
thanks m8. i wanted that photo but i never saved it and couldn't find it
>>
File: plsrespond.png (350KB, 1088x928px) Image search: [Google]
plsrespond.png
350KB, 1088x928px
>>6165177
>>6165224

Here you go, now you can beg for gfs properly.
>>
>>6165335
;_______; I don't even care if she sees me as a boyfriend
i am so lonely
>>
File: 1442129668095.png (199KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
1442129668095.png
199KB, 256x363px
>>6163404
The majority of trans chasers are manipulative sociopaths. The female ones are even more toxic from what I hear. Just date queer and bisexual cis girls. If you're attractive and not a total sperg, you can find one that's open minded enough to date you and treat you like an actual human being.
>>
>>6163551
In my experience 4chan are the sane ones.

IRL is where the crazy is at.
>>
File: 1459633730583.png (5KB, 595x329px) Image search: [Google]
1459633730583.png
5KB, 595x329px
>>6163404
actually came to this board just to see that there are mtf that would give me a chance. I usually don't 'show' myself just for the fact that I feel like a lot hide themselves away and I don't know how to go about getting their attention.

I would love to date a mtf woman and support her in any way possible, just because I know how much being/feeling alone while doing something so important to you can feel. I want someone I can protect and support, and vice versa. I want to help someone be the person they were meant to be, to get to their full potential and be there for them.

reading through this I sound so lame, carry on.
>>
>>6166246
hello
>>
>>6166246
Is it a sexual or emotional thing for you
>>
>>6166267
mostly emotional, usually after I form a connection with someone is when I start feeling more sexual attraction, although I'd be lying if I said there wouldn't be some from the beginning to draw me to certain people.

>>6166254
why hello
>>
>>6166300
I hope you and some other MtF are happy. I'm going to assume you're nowhere near me and we're incompatible.

Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>6164173
Hey kike bag, I resent that. I've been lounging around topless growing boobs speaking all chick like for fun. It's tough to transition but not all of us are total fragile cunts. I'm more a suicide girl archetype though--just too poor to afford the tattoos and HRT and afford travel money. Thanks US economy :3 for allowing me to transition, live free, and still somehow feel like a techno slave
>>
>>6166344
>thanks US economy
>

Youre fucking with me, right? Making a living in the usa is fucking easy. Try coming to poland. Fuck you tbqh
>>
>>6166344
>USA
>Not good enough

You don't know how good you have it nigga
>>
>>6163563

High horse lesbians are insufferable cunts, good lord.
>>
>>6163404
Why do chasers exist? What's the appeal of a mutilated inverted penis trying to emulate a vagina?

>not self-lubricating
>no clit
>not textured like a natural vagina
>no vaginal/clit orgasm

Same goes for ftm flesh rods. Nothing beats the real thing, so why "chase" them?
>>
>>6166877
Maybe chasers want pre-op trannies? Like, males with implants and their dick intact. Or a female with her boobs cut off and testosterone therapy but a functioning vagina. That's my theory.
>>
wait dont trannies never use there dick? so why would a female chaser want them
>>
>>6167046
Yeah, that would be my only issue with it. I'm bisexual but I wouldn't date a post-op trans woman, their "vaginas" are weird and unhygienic. I wouldn't mind being with a pre-op trans women, but they either don't use their dick or the hormones their on make their dick stop working.
>>
>>6167066
well most won't do PIV but it's not like oral's off the table
>>
>>6167075
> it's not like oral's off the table
I just don't see why they would actively seek it out. I could see if you used your cock on them but I'm just confused as to why anyone has the preference for it.
>>6167066
As a guy it'd be fun to reach around and grab there limp cocks but I'm not even sure if that shits frowned upon or not
>>
>>6167091
>I'm just confused as to why anyone has the preference for it.
well so am I honestly
>>
>>6167046
>>6167066
>>6167075
They do PIV and brag about it too. They call it a big clit and other shit like that. I haven't ever met a tranny that didn't admit to like using their dick when they aren't being scrutinized by their peers. On mtfg they date and then suck each others dick and do anal same as homosexuals. There was an orgy years ago and everyone that went became HIV positive after it.
>>6167091
They still get hard and some of them on mtfg have 8" while others use their hardon every day to make money.
>>
>>6166344
Never said they spoke for normal mtfs, just 'femboys' Or denial or whatever you like to call it. you know like lounge around growing boobs thinking your friends won't notice.
>>6166834
Would you calm down if I instead had said closet case boys who are obviously on hormones who melt down the moment someone asked them if they were secretly transitioning to woman and wanted help.

Like seriously, what sort of train wreck would breakdown the moment someone thinks they aren't normal. I don't think somebody that fragile will ever make it.
>>
>>6166897
You don't need implants to get tits.

>>6167046
Some do, some don't.

>>6167066
>their "vaginas" are weird and unhygienic
Once the tissues are adapted and everything it's no more "unhygienic" than a cis vagina unless they have fucked up microorganisms which anyone with a vagina can get.

>>6167554
You seem like a bitter chaser or tranny yourself with how you're aware of mtfg but exaggerate and completely change facts to suit your bitterness.
>>
>>6167046
because penis in hole is not the only way to have sex?
>>
>>6166070

This. At least on 4chan, the general population realizes it's all a big fucked up meme... out there... they think it's real and acceptable.
>>
>>6163404
I'm kinda a chaser, but I'm kind of a snowflake gender and want to cut my tits off, don't feel any need to transition though, just really butch basically

I don't know if a transgirl would want to date someone like that, I definitely feel very uneasy around trans people even if I'm strongly attracted

Even worse when I like someone more as a person cause I start to worry I'll ruin my chances at friendship because I'll start acting creepy or something when I usually don't even seriously want to fuck because my behavior is kinda the same either way

I kinda grew out of liking dicks too so I have no clue why the fuck I still prefer MtFs over cis girls

>>6167066
>cis vaginas
>not weird and unhygienic
>>
>>6164173
Honestly, what did you do to make him start crying like that?
>>
>>6169046
MtF here, would friend & possibly more/10
>>
>>6166300
>>6166246
that is kinda sweet anon. do you have contact? id like to talk with you even though youre probably on another continent
>>
>>6174490
I'd say anon did nothing, his friend and her repression did all the work.
>>
>>6175955
>>6174490
Okay so when I said "poke their bubble" I might have technically meant poke them in the boob.

But that's really only cause he was practically ranting that he was "normal" and wasn't taking hormones. If he really was a normal guy then he wouldn't have cared and he wouldn't have had breast tissue to poke.
>>
>>6174490

The estrogen made them a crybaby
>>
>>6169046
transgirls aren't specifically into one thing lol. i'd totally date someone like you (butch girls are my type desu)
>>
>>6163404
This is literally the only thing I attract.

I just want to get a decent guy interested for once.

:(
>>
>>6176527
where do you hang out?
>>
Women tend to be too emotional and empathetic to be chasers. Ie, men will make a fetish out of anything and not really care about feelings but women usually tend to have a fetish but try and connect on a better level with the person, rather than feel like they're using them.
The dating pool for MTF who like women is very small, seeing as straight women don't tend to like feminine people and lesbians treat the lesbian community as a vagina only club. More often than not a lesbian would date a transman than a trans women.
I'm cis but the way I try and make it open that I'm into trans women is saying I'm into female-identifying people.
>>
>>6176623
i mean the dating pool is small but trans women are so rare, there must be at least several cis women who dig trans women for every trans woman is what I figure

trick is to find them
>>
>>6176207
He was already a straight laced crybaby to begin with. Think Estrogen just made him even more anxiety prone and made it so that he'd actually start crying and storm off.

Don't know if that's just a phase and they got better, they were probably something like six months in during the boob poke incident and we aren't friends now.

That doesn't happen to everyone who takes estrogen, right?
>>
>>6176809
Well you nuke your hormones and have to get adjusted to your new levels so yeah there might be some emotional instability
>>
Am I the only trans girl that became a complete hornbag after hrt?

>1 year mones
>horny 24/7
>like using my dick, piv and oral, anything really
>still get hard as fuck, yet have zero T
>can't actually find any cis women just a few dudes

Everyone is different but this 'trans women don't use their dick' is largely a meme I think.
>>
>>6177043
i'm crazy horny but using dick is like... no. just no.

Instead 'hey will this fit in my butt?'
>>
>>6177123
Well I'm like that too. Stuff in butt but also dick stuff is fine too.
>>
p. sure they aren't real
>not even in your dreams, anon
>>
>>6164567
I would call you good girl instead.
>>
File: jupiter.png (341KB, 471x361px) Image search: [Google]
jupiter.png
341KB, 471x361px
>>6164567
>wants to be pressured & conditioned into conforming to somebody else's desires
wow, anon. you're fucked
>>
>>6177432

sailor jupiter doesn't pass
>>
>>6177437
jupiter is the best & you know it, or you're just congenitally blind
>>
>>6177444

He's literally the worst one, you have shit taste in sailors. Mars was the alpha qt, no one even came close to her, how could you be so mistaken?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InwEFBG6mYM
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 420x560px
...Anonymous
05/11/16(Wed)19:25:39 No.6177495
>>6177444
>>6177469
Uranus is best girl
>>
>>6177469
>saying "He's" while referring to jupiter, the supreme paragon of beauty
>>
File: why.jpg (61KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
61KB, 550x550px
>>6176192
>poke them in the boob
>then he wouldn't have cared and he wouldn't have had breast tissue to poke.
>>
>>6177502

shinji is best girl
>>
>>6177502
that's my favorite pairing in eva.
kaworu, despite being the enemy, was the character to treat shinji w/ friendship & respect FROM THE BEGINNING – TO THE VERY END
>>
>>6177533
& also, he wasn't fucking batshit insane like rei
>>
>>6177520
Anon should've bitten the boyboobs and then they'd be a couple
>>
>>6177542

>batshit insane like rei

You don't know her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBf1WUJv1cY
>>
File: 14_C062B_anim.gif (190KB, 312x238px) Image search: [Google]
14_C062B_anim.gif
190KB, 312x238px
>>6177593
wrong rei
>>
>>6163421
>>6163524
As a deeply closeted MtF, I've wondered about this. I've never had any problem getting women prior to HRT, but if I tried hooking up with a straight girl now, would the booblets and the overall femaleness of my current body be a turn-off? I still present as male when I'm out in public, around family and friends, on dates, etc. so I can't really go for lesbians, but I'm worried straight women will be turned off once they see how I look naked. Also if I was in a long-term relationship with someone, I'd probably have to tell them the truth eventually, but that could ruin things. What should I do?
>>
>>6165079

OMG

FUCK YOU DAVID

I TRUSTED YOU!!!
>>
>>6175865
where are you located? I wouldn't mind talking, but I'm very shy at first, although I get a lot more outgoing as I get to know a person. If you'd be okay with that I'd love to talk and leave a contact

>>6164173
I've seen this happen before and I'm pretty sure it's because some people are terrified of the thought of someone judging them harshly to their face. Something like that can fuck a person up for a long time, not just a girl on hormone treatments
>>
>>6167941
>You seem like a bitter chaser or tranny yourself with how you're aware of mtfg but exaggerate and completely change facts to suit your bitterness.
I'm not bitter. I don't think you have ever spoken to anyone from /mtfg/ privately before. What they say in public is not what they say in private. They are very keen on doing things privately that they publicly condemn. Using their penis for sex isn't such a big taboo at all, all of those /mtfg/ couple do it. Maybe that changes your perception of people you think are cute and innocent but this is the reality, this is fact.
>>
>>6179458
>Using their penis for sex isn't such a big taboo at all
Uhhh wut? is this to say they All do that shit? or at least a vast majority?
>>
>>6179622
The vast majority yeah. I can't speak for everyone because there will always be exceptions. But all of the sexually active trans I've spoke to bar one or two do it or talk about it. With men, with each other, with women it's universal across sexual orientation. Even the ones that get SRS have done it in most cases I can think of.
>>
>>6179458
>>6179622
>>6179642
They're like a religious community where sex is stigmatized all the time. The big shocker in finding out Christians have per-marital sex all of the time, nobody was surprised.
>>
>>6179642
What in the fuck? Ewww.
Then that means that they aren't really a trans person, they are more along the lines of a extreme cross dresser. That is willing to mutilate their mind and body over some fetish?

Welp! That's gross.
>>
>>6179658
lol
>>6179662
I wont go that far because on one hand there is nothing wrong with using the body you have. On the other hand there are people like that into dickgirl porn but they're not monstrously ugly people. Attractive people that pass can have a fetish too, and I'm not sticking my fingers in the sex and gender spaghetti to figure out how it all fits together.
>>
>>6179672
No No No, if someone is really "suffering" from said disorder. The mere thought of it being there is border line suicide. So the idea of them ACTULLY using it is an atrocity, proofing that they were lying all along. I'm sorry but the definition is there for the world to see. The fact that someone tries to change it to suit their own needs is bullshit.
>>
>>6179687
Actually youre wrong, dysphoria can be more pronounced or less intense. It depends on the person. Some of them might get dysphoria from socially and physically being a man but their dick doesnt cause it in particular.
Trans issues arent as easy as they seem, thats why its hard to diagnose.
>>
>>6179687
That really isn't the case for most people. Suicidal ideation is linked to many things than just the body. Some people have a tendency to overplay what dysphoria means like they do with depression, it usually hints at a more severe mental illness like BPD. Changing the definition to suit their needs is to create that lie about genital dysphoria and force it as a way of social control. Many countries have recently started outlawing the need for surgery to give them body autonomy. When you remodel the genitals you still retain the same glans, skin, and composition in a different form.
>>
>>6179687
Hysterical genital dysphoria isn't genuine at all. Dysphoria means discomfort and applied to gender it means their brain thinks it has a body of the other sex and the body it has causes discomfort. Nobody looks between their legs and screams in horror then blows their brains out. That's called a cartoon.
>>
>>6179696
>>6179703
Uhhhh no.
transgender.... Transient Gender.... To move genders. Anything else is just a mutilation of the mind and body. FtM's get to much testosterone MtFs get to much estrogen. All of that fucks with your braaaaain. If your gender is NOT transient then you are NOT transgender, thus the definition.

You know what, you guys do you. Its just gross to me. You all win, I'm out of this battle.
>>
>>6179713
Originally it was split into transvestite and transsexual. Transgender was only introduced by the argument that you can keep your penis and still be just as female as a transsexual. That's definition.
>>
>>6179713
Yes, transgender means exactly that. This doesnt mean you need to want to kill yourself because you have a dick. Youre oversimplifying a complex issue. Theres a reason a normal doctor can diagnose you with dysphoria - you need a qualified gender therapist.
>>
>>6179687
You tell 'em, hun!

xoxo
Rhonda
>>
>>6179945
oh god is this gonna turn into a hon RP thread again
>>
>>6179713
>>6179662
>a mutilation of the mind and body
Wow, if even well meaning people like you are so judgmental, then I'm starting to see why the closet case from >>6164173 was so desperate to be "normal".

Why would somebody want to live a life where people you get close to think of you like that?
>>
>>6177623
>don't have sex until you get serious
>date around as straight male but look for serious bisluts
>when you find someone you get along with and think they're likely to accept you being closet mtf and not tell everyone just tell them
>have sex after everything is explained

alternatively
>only have casual sex
>just say you have gyno
>"i have no clue why yet, i need to go to a doctor"

If you mix the two and hide this shit in a more serious relationship and it comes out people are gonna get angry
>>
>>6181467
Thanks for the advice. Dating is really hard when you're in the closet, but I'm too unpassable to go full time and my family would hate me for it anyway. I'll stick with option one for long-term relationships and option two for casual flings.
>>
>>6179642
I am five and what is sex?

Is this board emotionally retarded or something? People have sex. Theres no such thing as a 'real' tranny. You're all mentally ill weirdos who mutilate your dicks. Nobody cares who you screw. That isn't why you're considered freaks.
>>
>>6169046

>all this butch lesbian self-hate

You are a mess, snowflake.
>>
Female chasers are worse than men, and the only reason I can see them dating one of us is if they have unusually low standards or want a tranny to abuse because they know our standards are even lower. Its 10x easier to find an attractive, relatively stable cis girl so they immediately ping my radar as suspicious. On top of that, 9/10s of them will probably go full terf eventually and its just not worth exposing yourself in a way that might come back to bite you later.
>>
>>6181467
>tfw long hair
>tfw boobs passing gyno stage
>tfw can't pull any excuses so i'm alone forever
>>
I'm dating one
>>
>>6163404
You have to be pragmatic, most cis women have better options than dating (most) trans women barring the very occasional exception who has their life together and isn't disgusting, so why would they consider trans women?

Straight cis men, on the other hand, whine constantly about not being able to find someone to sleep with so of course they start browsing the other aisles.
>>
>>6163404
Anyway broader point to this, don't value yourself according to how "eligible" you are unless you want to be even more undateable for being neurotic and socially burdensome.
>>
>>6179270
I'm on the west coast of the USA.

slow start to talking is totally fine.

feel free to mail your preferred contact here;
[email protected]
>>
>>6176809
>wait girls show emotion??

go outside you fucking autist
>>
>>6177623
I'm not straight (pan) but desu femboys are my type...

As long as they don't mind my almost-flat chest, I won't mind their not-flat chest...
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 573x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 573x478px
>tfw no cis girl to grab and bully and beat and choke and fuck
>tfw no cis girl to snuggle up with and feel small against and m-maybe faux-breastfeed from
feels rude dude
>>
>>6186261
pure degeneracy
>>
>>6184525
But dating for lesbians is even harder than it is for straight men
>>
>>6185630
>As long as they don't mind my almost-flat chest, I won't mind their not-flat chest...
Deal, but only if we can still play with each other's mini-boobs
>>
>>6185301
You know what, that address isn't working. Maybe post your contact or try this instead?
throwit345@gmail
>>
File: 1463047922552.png (2MB, 1440x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1463047922552.png
2MB, 1440x1063px
>>6163404
I'm attracted to mtf mostly for the pathos. I wouldn't say I'm bi, but I do like to masturbate to women, especially women crying or in pain. It has to be genuine suffering though, and mental anguish is the best.

I fap to things like autobiographies, bullying confessions, those mocroaggression tumblr blogs, thisisthinprivelege...It just really gets me off when other women suffer.

Trannies are a special flavour of that. Sometimes I like to fap to the ftm general if there's a pathos filled wall of text about not passing or someone's family rejecting them.

I don't think I'd want to fuck one though. They tend to look like manly women. I like my men ultramasculine and women ultrafeminine and they just tend to not tickle those fancies.

How would that even work? Would they use their dick or a strapon?
>>
>>6193652
>I like my men ultramasculine and women ultrafeminine
>I wouldn't say I'm bi,
>>
>>6188606
P-please, anon... small booblets are the best.
>>
As a trans women who passes, it's somewhat 50/50 when I tell a man who happens to be a "chaser" I'm trans, sometimes they would just rather me have sex with them then have a relationship with me, which makes dating hard, even has a passing trans person. As people have said most passing trans people arn't vocal because it has knock on effects with chasers in their life, hope that sounded ok I hope ??
>>
File: 1462251632211.png (224KB, 242x421px) Image search: [Google]
1462251632211.png
224KB, 242x421px
>>6194033
I personally don't identify as "bisexual" and would sooner die than for my family or anyone of substance to find out. I'm lucky that I have a very understanding husband. He lets me get silly and cop a feel and such, and wouldn't be bothered if I decided to do more...But I personally don't feel comfortable with my sexuality yet.

He would be assblasted if I messed around with a dude, but with girls it's fine. I guess I'm a barsexual. Would I be attracted to a tranny? Who knows. Would I be allowed to fuck a tranny? Nope. My dude sees them as men. Which I personally disagree with, I think they're a flavour of female.

A deliciously miserable flavour of female.
>>
>>6193652
>>6194508
>Realistic sadist
>Bisexual in denial
>Leads on women
Gross
>>
>>6188606
I miss my flat chest tbqh, I'd probably Go SERM if it weren't for the risk I could lose the nice effects of the hormones by doing so.

I don't know how you're cool with other people grabbing them. Are others like you now?
>>6193652
>>6194508
>A deliciously miserable flavour of female.
And yet femboys are replacing mtfs and we sure aren't miserable or female in the least, hormones notwithstanding.

You're not gonna have anyone's misery to feed of soon, so checkmate sadist woman.
>>
>>6167631
B-but they don't notice
[spoiler] r-right? [/spoiler]
>>
>>6195341
Don't worry, sweetie. Nobody knows. As far as they're concerned, you are as much of a man as any other.
>>
>>6167631
>thinking your friends won't notice
They haven't said anything. Please quit fearmongering.
>>
>>6195482
Good
>>
>>6195227
>I don't know how you're cool with other people grabbing them. Are others like you now?
Because it feels good when people touch them. And I'm not quite a femboy, I consider myself a trans woman inside, I'm just not out to anyone.

I just want to find a woman who wouldn't mind being with a male-presenting female-identifying AMAB on hormones. Bonus points if she's okay playing with my tits and my dick.
>>
>>6163404
I like femboys. I like looking at trannies but I rarely want to date them.
>>
>>6194508
You sound like a wonderful person anon. I wish I could vent all my misery at you for you to enjoy.
>>
I really have always wanted a mtf gf, though I have a few hang ups...
I'm worried that people who are really into the LGBT community would be perverted or are into a bunch of kinky shit while I just want a normal relationship. I've talked to a few trans girls online and they were always trying to talk about sex right off the bat or let on to their weird fetishes. I'm open minded, but I'm very much against the porn industry and the hyper sexual culture we live in and I feel like you have to date a man with traditional values to find someone who agrees with you on that regard.
Another thing, I hate implants a lot and transgirls always want to get them. :/
>>
File: 1280110000_3op4ri.jpg.jpg (62KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
1280110000_3op4ri.jpg.jpg
62KB, 551x549px
>>
>>6198247
we'd match, but i look nothing like a girl yet. oh well.
>>
>>6198270
s-s-skype? I could help you in your transition maybe~<3
>>
>>6198311
JungFreud, or dudek909, not sure which one makes me show up
>>
>>6198311
If you wanna talk to someone else as well, my Skype is throwawae
>>
>>6198328
>>6198340
Added both of you!
>>
>>6198350
accepted ^^
>>
>>6198247
the problem is you're talking to agp hons, which make up the majority of trans lesbians.
>>
They're more common than you think, at least where I live.

They're part of the reason I find cis women and ftms and almost anything with a vagina creepy and unsettling. Seriously, women are fucking weird, both mentally, sexually, emotionally, everything.

I did my fair share of repressing and having normal sex in high school, but as soon as I was in my last year and decided to transition I couldn't stand to talk to my girlfriend even though she was the sweetest person in the world. Just the fact that she was innately wired to plot, intrigue, be forward and have wild mood swings was fucking disturbing. I date guys and (some) other trannies almost exclusively now.
>>
>>6198379
have you been raped by a woman

because if you have, then your opinion is invalid due to being the XY version of a tumblrite whining about her rape and how men are shit
>>
>>6198389
I have been raped by a woman at 14 and a man at 17. While the circumstances were different, you don't really see me generalizing men as a whole, so fuck you for even assuming it has to do with bias. It has to do with most women being fucking creeps as a whole, across every single culture.

You know your 40 year old aunt commenting about how 'handsome' you were in puberty? You don't see a middle aged uncle telling his 10 year old niece that she's hot. You don't see any normal guys stripping in a club as a group and climbing into things and trying to forcefully kiss people watching on.
>>
>>6198395
>tfw desperately want a creepy gf because then I wouldn't fear her judging me as much since she's already a bigger weird than me
>>
>>6198414
Fetish site members, anime convention goers, drug addicts, ravers. Get into any, some or all of those and you're fucking set into finding someone who will make you become a little more religious and also a little more male-liking, but by then she'll already have you tied on a bed while you're drunk on shitty foreign vodka and inserting something in your ass while riding you and breaking your pelvis.

Weirdness and creepiness are only appealing when you're not experiencing them in the flesh.
>>
>>6198444
I literally hooked up with every single one of those and none of them did anything super weird.

Well, Im currently lightly dating the con girl so I guess we'll see
>>
>>6198247
D-discord?
>>
File: 1463295055283.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463295055283.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>6198395
actually i had older men hit on me as a 11 and 13 year old

seriously, looking at it from the other side, men are way creepier. men are far more sexual than women, just look at porn and rape statistics.
>>
File: 1463055591686.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463055591686.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>6198022
Kek. I mean at least this way someone's sadness brings some joy. I think that's nice.

>>6198414
You could try on 4chan or lolcow farm. Plenty of weird girls here and there.

Weirdness and creepiness aren't as fun or intriguing as they are romanticised to be in media though. You might be disappointed. Sometimes it's just a sideffect of the girl being a bit of an autist. Sometimes it's a result of child abuse or worse, being an edgy cunt. As with anything in life, be sceptic of why your lady likes pissing on people/eating her hands/fapping to animal gore/whatever.

Good luck!
>>
>>6198711
I'm just tired of being intimidated by girlfriends who are normal. I'm sick of being the weird one
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.