[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me need advice...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Miday_Summer.gif (626KB, 540x740px) Image search: [Google]
Miday_Summer.gif
626KB, 540x740px
Hey everybody!

I don't know how to handle my identity anymore.

>be 20
>be over 2 meters tall
>live in a small village just outside berlin
>male body, female mind

My head always keeps telling me, I'm female. But i know, ill never be able to pass with my size. But i know i feel uncomfy in my male body. Transitioning probably won't be an option bc I fear the social consequences. I really dont know what to do anymore bc i cant fit into any of both roles.

How would you handle it?
>>
>>6102973
there is always a way annon.
Also you don't have to transition entirely if you're not comfortable with it. it's supposed to make you feel better. and if you can find a way to feel better about yourself then that is all you need.

ps. there are girls with a similar hight out there. :)

have a nice day.
>>
Raff dich, anon. Geh zur therapie, entscheide wie ein rationaler mensch. Es gibt so viel schoenere sachen als sich ewigkeiten an sowas aufzuhalten.
>>
>>6102999
>ps. there are girls with a similar hight out there. :)

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Not really. OP's height is literally one in five-MILLION for a woman in her twenties, assuming she's not wearing shoes.

HOWEVER.

Because Western women wear heels and platform shoes all the time, seeing a woman who APPEARS to be over two metres is not a tremendous rarity. It's definitely outside the standard deviation, but since people don't go around checking to see if your heels touch the ground, AND because normies don't have trannies on the brain, if you're otherwise passable you should be able to pass as a really tall girl.

Also you can still take oestrogen or at least anti-androgens to make you feel better and maybe even look a bit prettier even without socially transitioning. Grow out your hair a little, it's current year and that's an acceptable fashion statement for a man. The really nice thing is that after doing this for awhile you can take a look in the mirror and decide whether you think you pass well enough otherwise to take the gamble of socially transitioning to a really tall girl.
>>
>>6103021
Normalerweise kann ich mich immer selbst belügen und sagen, es ist gut so wie es ist, aber manchmal bricht dieses Kartenhaus zusammen und es reisst mich runter.
Die Idee mit der Therapie finde ich gut. Ds sollte ich vielleicht wirklich mal tun. Weisst du wo man sich da melden kann?
>>
>>6102999
>>6103842

Thanks anons for the advice.

And thanks to german Anon too.

I decided I want to do a therapy and learn how to handle my identity and maybe even get estrogen prescribed.
>>
>>6102973
If you transition you will probably be a giant hon.
I'm quite tall with wide shoulders, just get a cat and a bf. I basically act like a "housewife" at home with him and it works. I also try not to go out since I hate when people look at me since I do hate my body.\
I know the tru tru tru trans out there will come at me but he's the only thing that keeps me alive, he's like a tiny beam of light that let's me rest and forget dysphoria for some minutes daily.
>>
>>6108775

The good thing is, apart from my height, my body is pretty feminine to behin with.

>slim shoulders
>long slender legs, some girls are even jeleous of
>overall very slim

The Size os the only thing destroying everything...

Lets see how far i can go without sticking out way too much.

I still need a social life, bc thats what always kept me away from depression.

Btw im trans lesbian:) so its a gf for me:P
>>
I need to learn to write on my phone without typos...
>>
>>6108890

Things you may never understand, as you don't seem to share the same problems.
>>
>>6108806
Maybe you should just try it, i feel like i'm too tall sometimes
But then i go somewhere and all the girls are taller than me
I mean almost everyone here in germany is fucking tall, i even know girls who are 2m tall
>>
>>6108806
>Btw im trans lesbian:) so its a gf for me:P

Heh.

Report back to us after a year on E.
>>
>>6112001
when will this meme end?
>>
>>6112031

That goes double for you, sweetcheeks.
>>
>>6112001

I am actually quite sure to have found the one girl i want to spend my life with.

I dont know if the day will come, where i have the chance. But if my affection to her would shift away from her, due to Estrogen, i would rather stop than lose this feeling of loving her.
>>
And sorry for sounding like a whiney little piece o' crap, but thats how my feelings are.
>>
>>6116604

You're probably not going to lose attractions, just pick up new ones. Enjoy your threesome life once you two find a man.
>>
File: excite.gif (292KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
excite.gif
292KB, 450x450px
>>6108749
Ist sehr einfach zu finden. Google ist dein freund. Es wird ne weile dauern bis du einen therapeuten findest aber letztendlich funktioniert das immer. Never give up, never surrender!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.