[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or do people on dating sites all talk like retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Is it just me or do people on dating sites all talk like retarded down syndrome infected robots?
How the fuck are you supposed to even go on dates with these people when they can barely hold a conversation to even get to that point?

Do people usually just ask to go on a date right off the bat or something? I can't be the only one finding the process ridiculously difficult due to having to get cooperation from retards
>>
>>5983486
>Hopped in skype chat group one day
>Eyo got a hotel for two in Thailand but am all alone, anyone wanna come (...she said jokingly)
>Guy was like well I could, took a whole month off work, booked flight
>First date while I'm having fucking SRS
>Playing games, he's taking care
>Having a good time despite surgery

Well that's certainly not how I expected dating to happen.
>>
>>5983530
My experiences have been vastly different. Usually people really suck at keeping a conversation going so it just ends up dying after a few exchanges because they never ask any questions about me.
>>
>>5983486
You gotta make the move, anon. It usually works out if you're not disfusting.
>>
>>5984442
It always seems like people aren't interested though. Even on POF when they do the whole "meet-me" deal I'll talk to them for a bit but nobody ever seems to want to continue the conversation so I assume they're not interested. But even then sometimes months later they'll remessage me except then they do the exact same process all over again.
>>
>>5984456
I do this. Just talking to people or trying to meet new people seems very tiring. After a few days I get unmotivated to log in on the dating site anymore. A few weeks later, I log in again and repeat the process.

I guess I’m just too used to being alone, talking to people seems like a hassle now.
>>
Dating sites are shit, date compatible people from forums you frequent instead.
>>
>>5984500
4chan is pretty much the only website I have been on where people even live remotely close to me, and I haven't met any gay people on here.
I think it might be easier for people from the US, but I'm from Canada, and I'm not from Toronto, and we're all so spread out everywhere else that the likelihood of randomly meeting someone from my city is infinitesimally small. Dating sites are pretty much my only option.
>>
>>5984490
Huh. Just be fun. I met 5 gals through those apps, became relatively good friends with 2. But dont expect sex. Its just not gonna happen unless you both get incredibly drunk and a greek demigod.
I kinda look like a twunk and have freaky hair colors, but ppl dont care cuz they are interested in having fun with me, as i am,too. Just give them something special to want you, and a little exceptional style that lifts you from the masses cant hurt.
>I believe in you anon <3
>>
>>5986232
I'd think sex is significantly easier than dating.
Most guys I've been on a date with want sex within like an hour of meeting even if you were pretty explicit you don't like casual sex.
>>
File: mIxVlAN.jpg (28KB, 385x201px) Image search: [Google]
mIxVlAN.jpg
28KB, 385x201px
>>5986292
Yeh, thats just guys xD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.