[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess I cant trust anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: images (18).jpg (25KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
25KB, 512x288px
Mtf here, just got abused a bunch by people who I thought were my friends.

Does anyone have any tips for working out how to tell the good ones from the bad ones?

Or just some comfort honestly, I'm pretty shattered emotionally right now.
>>
>>5924927
Abused as in "haha ur a tranny"
or abused as in getting beat up because haha ur a tranny?
Or did they just #TRIGGER you?
>>
>>5924931
They said hurtful and problematic things and said they were going to vote for Trump
>>
>>5924931

Guess was just triggered or w/e

"kill yourself fucking degenerate tranny"

I usually can take it when people say this but these people were my friends.

I used to get beaten but now shut in NEET.
>>
>>5924941
>"kill yourself fucking degenerate tranny"
did you think fellow 4chan anons werent going to shitpost at you?
>>
>>5924950

I would never give a fuck if any anon here shitposts at me.

I know I'm weak but Im pretty sure there's a difference when it comes to people you know and trust.
>>
>>5924956
Did you befriend anons from here? Or did you find people irl that shitpost?
>>
>>5924927
It's k, I lost my best friends of 7 years when I told them. :^)
>>
File: images (4).jpg (13KB, 339x357px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
13KB, 339x357px
>>5924970
I've never befriended an anon here

Honestly I havnt posted more than 10 times. Long time lurker though.

The people were a bunch of idiots from high elo league which I should really quit.

I would look for friends but I don't know how, really don't want to post my Skype here for example.
>>
>>5924972

Yeah I lost my best friend of 5 when I told them

That was a while ago, it's ok anon.
>>
>>5924981
>I want friends
>doesnt want to do the things necessary to make them
Gee anon surely there must be an easy solution to this problem
>>
>>5925003
Well I'm prepared to do whatever but I'm concerned about getting bombarded with trolls if I post my emily.adela skype
>>
>>5925007
megamilk chick as your pic?
>>
>>5925014
That's me!
>>
>retards not being able to spot who's really a "friend" and not just some people to enjoy good times with them, but as soon as you have it bad they couldn't give less of a shit

is it that hard to use your brain? are you even really trans? you seem as stupid as any guy, socially wise.

every single friend i chose to be worthy support me now. and I live in a conservative place.
>>
>>5924934
Lol you're a pussy ass bitch. Go hide in your safe space, loser.
>>
>>5925014

>tfw you will never be a titty monster
>>
>>5924981
> Play Space Station 13 on /tg/station.
> Literally all the women are trans.

So much better for support than fucking league friends. I mean, what were you thinking?
>>
>>5924984
If anything it's inspired me to just tell everyone I care about to see what I have left in the aftermath. It's sort of going okay in that regard but, well, it's super awkward when someone thinks you're already a grill and then you tell them you're MtF and that changes everything for them apparently.
>>
>wanting friends
FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5925037
If I haven't thing going for me it's that I have excellent titty genetics

8 months on e and I'm filling out nicely
>>
>>5925058
This is not r9k
>>
>>5924981
You're doing a good job with your transition. You got the dumb, whiny, cunt part down cold.
>>
>>5925039
If they're all trans, then they're not really women are they.
>>
>>5925067
Thanks anon, genuinely appreciate it.
>>
Ex friend of 5 trans here, its probably just you being autistic due to your strogens.
>>
>>5924941
>used to get beaten
Go to the same place and call the police if it happens again. If its 16+ people doing it unprovoked its assault.
>>
>>5925039
Are you fucking serious? Ss13 players have gmod levels of autism. Team/friend drama comes with competetive games, but ss13 players masturbate to it. The only more sadomasochistic community is minecraft roleplayers.
>>
>>5924941
Both you and your ex-friends are garbage, if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>5925129
Most likely honestly.

I feel like I'm emotionally retarded so yeah you're right.
>>
>>5925039
Mai Emershon here

Can confirm
>>
>>5925131
That was more than 2 years ago.

I also moved 2 hours away :/
>>
>>5925148
>>5925039
Remie Richards here, can confirm.
>>
>>5925148
>>5925161
>>5925039
Lone Lee here

Can confirm
>>
>>5925170
>>5925161
>>5925148
Emily Ranger here. Can confirm.

No seriously, does anyone know if Ememely is trans? I'm fairly sure like, all of the 'women' on /tg/ are trans. I mean, it's even in the freakin' name.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.