[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm non-op (but want an orchi) mtf and sometimes being an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1429039414720.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1429039414720.png
100KB, 352x345px
I'm non-op (but want an orchi) mtf and sometimes being an outcast within outcasts bothers me so the feelings of not being "legitimate" enough. Sure, 4chan has a somewhat positive stance towards non-ops but society is far from understanding and yeah not going under the knife increases the risk of me getting killed. How do other non-ops deal with everyday living?
>>
>>5911823
go to femgen, feel good
>>
>>5911823
Take Lupron. Jerk it nightly. Never have cum to clean up. Be happy, chica <3
>>
>>5911823
There are perfectly logical reasons for not wanting to have the downstairs surgery, if you can handle the disphoria caused by still having your penis then not having it is okay. One of the best reasons I've heard is "I don't want to have a butcher hack away at my crotch only to have a better procedure with more realistic results show up in a few years time."

Do what's right for you anon, you don't have to prove shit to other trans people or anyone else for that matter.
>>
>>5911891
Not OP, but my reason is that my downstairs dysphoria isn't terrible and that the surgery, while being alright, can be unbelievably painful in recovery.
>>
>>5911871
>Implying OP doesn't want to cum like a fire hose.
>>
>>5911823
I feel you OP. I am perfectly content with my penis and that doesnt make us any less of who we are. Do you get dysphoria about it at all?
>>
>>5911829
going to femgen won't prevent you from a guy rage murdering you because of your benis
>>
>>5912071
murder him first, dick to eye and pierce the brain!
>>
im not non-op, but i understand and respect why some transgirls dont want bottom surgery. i want to have a vajayjay but i dont see myself getting bottom surgery anytime soon. but i dont really let the trutrans™ BS get to me since im putting off surgery. The fact i go about everyday life and nobody knows im trans is what really matters to me.

I am avoiding surgery mostly do to fear. I have seen a lot of unconvincing and even bad looking post-op results. My other fear is that the surgeon could fuck up and ruin any sexual function i had. and the last reason is money...im a poor college student, i cant afford it, let alone revision surgeries, which seem quite common if you want a cooch that actually looks legit.

I dont disclose to anyone i dont have to, or if i am close enough to someone and trust them i will tell them...sometimes.
If someone i disclosed to asks me about my genitals i just kind of avoid the question and tell them they are being rude by asking such a thing...that has always shut them up for me.

I am avoiding surgery mostly do to fear. I have seen a lot of unconvincing and even bad looking post-op results. My other fear is that the surgeon could fuck up and ruin any sexual function i had. and the last reason is money...im a poor college student, i cant afford it, let alone revision surgeries, which seem quite common if you want a cooch that actually looks legit.
>>
>>5911823
I feel ya girl. But there are probably more "pre-op" than post-op ladies anyway. Nobody expects FTM dudes to get a frankendick so why should I get a frankenpussy? If I want to get fucked my g-spot is in my butt anyway!
>>
File: 1407373846945.png (19KB, 295x613px) Image search: [Google]
1407373846945.png
19KB, 295x613px
>>5911823
Id like surgery but im poor, youre legitimate enough dont let it get to you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.