[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body hair removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Chrome-Safety-Razor.jpg (260KB, 2283x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Chrome-Safety-Razor.jpg
260KB, 2283x1554px
What are some of the most effective ways to remove leg hair, arm hair, the bush... I've tried razors but I'm sick of accidentally cutting myself and having to shave multiple times a week because my hair grows so fast.

I started looking into laser hair removal because the reviews say it's more effective but it's so expensive. I haven't looked into electrolysis yet.

What are the best ways to get rid of body hair?
>>
I'm MTF in the process of transitioning if that will make a difference in the methods.
>>
Just shave like a normal girl
>>
>>5889703
>Face
Laser/Electrolysis for permanent removal.
Shaving/depilatory creams until you can afford a more permanent solution.

>Everywhere else
Waxing, shaving, or depilatory creams. Pick your poison.
Waxing lasts longer and repeated waxing might reduce hair growth in the future, so I'd recommend that.
>>
Listen up fags, the best way is using an electric razor and baby powder. Say goodbye to razor bumps. Works for makes and females.
>>
>>5889737
I'm seconding this. I have a used an electric razor before and after transitioning, it works flawlessly, is cheap, reliable, and never gives razor burn or rash. Also no need to get wet or use creams.
>>
>>5889737
Doesn't cut as close... Even with the best electric razors.
>>
File: braun-tweezer1.jpg (32KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
braun-tweezer1.jpg
32KB, 700x467px
For body hair you can try epilating it last as long as waxing and it's cheaper in the long run, but it hurts like hell (though it progressively hurts less after each use if you keep up with it)
>>
Pull out each one individually with tweezers, or to save time, pull out multitudes of them at once with pliers.
>>
>>5889703
Laser is around $600 for 8 sessions of full body.
>>
Oh suck it the fuck up and keep using a razor. You need to get better at it if you don't wanna cut yourself.
>>
>>5889703
Not op but another question, how long does it take to you shave everything? I mean it takes me 2-3 hours to get everything (legs, pubes, underarms, ect...) is that normal?

Recently I started waxing, it does take less time and work much better and makes me much smoother.
>>
>>5889737
>>5889786
Do you shave your junk with it?
I use a regular razor but miss so many hairs because I have fine pubic hair and hear some guys use an electric.
>>
>>5890757
I tried doing that to my face once. After half an hour I couldn't even tell I had started and I was bleeding in three spots. I have too much hair to tweeze
>>
Listen up cockfags, this is how you get the best fucking leg/anywhere shave (if you're determined enough)

What you'll need:
Multiple Blade Razor
Men's Shaving Cream (Women's shit is expensive and has lotion built in, that's bad for this method)
A Bath (or shower, I like bath cause you can listen to podcasts while shaving)
Goldbond Lotion
Roughly 1 hour if you're doing from foot to waist

Method:
Make a hot bath and sit in it for 5-15 minutes
Apply shaving cream all along your leg
Shave from your knee towards your foot (so there's not a fuckton of hair, you can skip if you only have stubble)
Reapply cream, shave against the grain
Thighs usually don't need cream, at least for me
And then when you're done, dry off and then apply lotion

Bam easy
>>
>>5890738
i didn't know these things even existed. holy fuck I need one of these.
>>
>>5891648
>using shaving cream for initial sweep
shaving cream just makes it harder to see what you're doing for the first step. I only use it if going against the grain, although even then it makes the razor pull my hairs more. not sure why, though
>>
>>5891994
epilators hurt more than waxing, but you can buy lotion/cream with topical novacaine in it to help numb the area and reduce the pain down to a 5/10. Without the numbing cream it's a 8-10/10 on the Owww scale. You'll cry.
>>
>>5891994
You still have to trim all hair to a certain length so the epilator grabs it and pulls it out. It won't epilate long hair or very short hairs.
>>
>>5892012
>>5892016
thanks for the advice, mates
>>
>>5891648
im a /gay/ and my mommy says using soap and hot water works fine for legs (when i brought up needing to buy shaving cream) - is this true?
>>
Try Nair, or CVS offbrand
>>
>>5893349
yes, women find it easy to shave in one stroke and get it smooth, as a man this will not be your experience.

Get nair. apply, wait 10 minutes. Remove with a towel, hope into the shower with a disposable razor (10 for $1 at the dollar store: some brands better than others the rainbow ones suck) and shave off anything remaining.

Its probably easier than shaving which you basically need a bathtub for
>>
>>5893388
>Falling for the Nair meme
>>
File: 71hkQnZmj9L._SY679_.jpg (20KB, 303x679px) Image search: [Google]
71hkQnZmj9L._SY679_.jpg
20KB, 303x679px
I'm a cis girl and did laser hair removal myself. Bought pic related, painful but you can manage it with painkillers and numbing cream before.

Issues with it are you have to have lighter skin with darker hair, best on thick dark. And really there's a lot of warnings that you shouldn't do it before getting preggers because your hormones going crazy resets the hair growth.

So idk about recommending it to mtf transition with hormones. Your hormone treatment could fuck with it. But still it'd probably do something to reduce hair at least.

Also be careful on face.

On my eyebrows I do sugarwax myself or get them threaded. Pluck in between.
>>
>>5890738
this, it works but reeeeeeallly hurts. waxing is more comfortable at first
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.