[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a trans guy that still likes to 'dress up'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: PIXECT-20160317163506.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20160317163506.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
So I'm a trans guy that still likes to 'dress up' sometimes. I feel like its healthy to make yourself comfortable in the body you have, while you have it. Especially if you can't transition right away.

There's no problem with rocking what you have.

Discuss?
>>
>>5883945
transtrender
>>
>>5883945
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5883945
you pass in this
>>
>>5883949
Actually no, I've been slowly transitioning for two years now before this whole 'its cool to be trans' thing came about.

I'm just learning how to be comfortable with my body no matter what. You must be miserable.
>>
>>5883949
(Adding to my last post)

and also whats the difference between a trans guy putting on a dress every once in awhile and a cis guy doing it?
>>
>>5883966
>transitioning for two years.
>not on hormones
If you are able to feel comfortable in your body in this state, you don't need to transition. No dysphoria -> trans trender
>>
>>5883945

Sure you're not a fluid?
>>
>>5883977
I have dysphoria, I'm also challenging it.

Also for the first year and a half I lived in the middle of nowhere and had no access to T.

As of now (living in the city) my doctor is booked up like crazy so its going to be awhile before I can get access to it even now.

So yes, I'm going to challenge the dysphoria that's making me feel like hell all the time.

I still know I'm a boy and I still don't too much care for my body staying like this, but why do I have to hate it? ..because you say i do?

Nah thats fine

In the meantime I pass without T when I want to anyway
>>
>>5883985
im a fluid
>>
>>5883985
I've toyed a bit with that thought for awhile, but when it comes down to it I feel more like a boy then anything (even in makeup).

I don't too much care for my boobs either. The only reason their 'out' now is because binding is getting painful (I've been doing it too often).
>>
Have you ever tricked a straight guy into fucking you?
>>
>>5884009

I don't actually run into a lot of straight guys?

I live in a college city... (not in school..yet)

it's a pretty 'edgy trender' crowd

so I haven't really been fucked since I got here
>>
>>5883994
>I still don't too much care for my body staying like this
If you could turn down HRT you are literally not transgender.
>In the meantime I pass without T when I want to anyway
Sure, 10 year old boy. I guess it's passing as a gender.
>>5884006
>I feel more like a boy then anything (even in makeup).
I'm not gonna say men never wear makeup, but those are usually the super feminine ones, that are too ugly to transition and didn't.
>I don't too much care for my boobs either.
still not trans

I hope you get on T finally and regret everything real soon, so you can move on.
>>
>>5883994
Stunning and brave. Truscum hate him. One simple trick to destroying gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5884036
I didnt turn down HRT
my doctor is just booked the fuck up right now

can you read?

and also I've been told I look around 18/19
which is appropriate seeing as I am 18
I don't mind being a twink
the guys im into are into me so whats the problem?

You're shit at reading people...just want you to know that
>>
>>5884037
thanks for the sarcasm ._.
>>
>>5884055
I know exactly what you are, told you in my first post. It just takes time to reach you.
>>
>>5884066
I hope a pigeon shits on your car and your face
>>
>>5884086
I don't have a car. I don't have a face. Try to shit on it.
http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
you reached stage 2
>>
>>5884066
My sister thinks a pigeon should also shit in your mouth, but that's up to your discretion
>>
>>5884092
Your sister is probably trans too right?
>>
>>5884062
What are you expecting? What does 'challenging dysphoria' even mean
>>
what nation you in OP?
I just want to understand where you're coming from a bit.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>5883945
At least get on T first THEN crossdress, bud.
>>
>>5883994
>challenge the dysphoria
Literally what
>>
>>5884092
So you cried to your sister that some stranger on the internet didn't believe your transgender story. Like you went to her or did she support you in making this thread?

You're a big boy.
>>
penny???
>>
>>5883945
im a trans guy and i guess i can see where youre coming from...like if i have to, i can wear a dress and makeup and whatever and usually not want to kill myself...and in the past, i was able to even be happy when i looked hot as a girl. i realized that most of that was because i got (or at least, wanted) attention from others though. and while i am, to a certain extent, able to separate my physical body from myself and realize that it is objectively nice, i dont feel the need to dress up or wear makeup. even though im closeted and could technically wear whatever i want, i naturally gravitate to masculine clothes.
>>
>>5884206
Nope...shes on the board on her laptop..told me to post it..

we joked about it

good try tho
>>
>>5884219
No
>>
>>5884188

Well seeing as Dysphoria leads to me feeling like shit why not change a thought to "Well I look great today even without binding. If I wanna do makeup..that doesnt make me any less of a man. I can dress how I want and still be alright."

See what I mean?
>>
>>5884280
I'm sure you did. She clearly believes you, because she lives in the same brainwashed amerilib'd hipster world.
>>
>>5884294
No, we don't. What is your disphoria even about? Lables? Maybe just get your name changed then. There, people call you mister and you don't have to suffer through HRT.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (142KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
142KB, 505x431px
>>5884294
>>
>>5884302
Its about my body

I did change my name, my id says Male now too..

I'd really love top surgery and HRT

dont have access to it currently
>>
>>5884316
So if you really did have dysphoria, you would know you can't just "change your way of looking at it". Those feelings don't go away unless you change your body. They are stronger than some mood you're in and if you had those feeling for many years or at all you would know that.
>>
>>5884326
This. OP, You don't have gender gysphoria, you've just convinced yourself you do. Don't make the mistake of HRT. If you enjoy wearing makeup, dresses, don't really mind your boobs, pose like a girl, post like a girl, haven't propperly persued HRT (don't BS me, if you wanted HRT, you would have it by now) and you're talking about just being able to "CHALLENGE THE DYSPHORIA". You honestly aren't trans. You're just trying to be a special snowflake. Either that your you are gender fluid (if that shit even exists, IDK) and you're just completly misinterpreting it as being gender gysphoria. Don't fuck yourself up with HRT if you say you can pass without it until you settle down and stop being a "OOOH, MAKEUP, BUT I LIKE HALO SO I'M A BOY"
>>
>>5884302
I'm pretty sure most of /lgbt/ would say an AFAB person who goes by male pronouns but presents as female is a special snowflake transtrender.
>>
>>5884316
>it's about my body
>>5884294
>i look great today without even binding
I don't even have bad top dysphoria (mine's mostly bottom) but I can't even go out in public without binding
>>
>>5885376
What are you supposed to do if you feel like you're a femboy trapped in a girl's body?
>>
>>5885376
That pic is me after reading this thread
>>
>>5885424
1. Get on T
2. Get the titties binded and chopped off
3. femboy away
>>
>>5885421
this is the first time ive went out of the house without binding

youre also taking everything i say out of context
>>
>>5884326
So wait..trying to deal with things and not be miserable while i dont have acess to HRTis bad? lol u joke
>>
>>5885376

dat last line

that isnt even me in the slightest...good try tho
>>
>>5885604
How am I taking shit out of context? You said you looked great without binding, yet you're dysphoric about your body? Pick one, wannabe tranny
>>
>>5883994
>I'm also challenging it.
Literally kill yourself tumblr scum. If you want to write a blog post about challenging whatever retarded boogie man you want go to tumblr. They'll gladly tell you you're brave or fierce or whatever special snowflake wants to hear.
>>
I kind of agree with the consensus here, but do you think it applies the other way?
Like I'm potentially mtf (still trying to figure that one out) who's obsessed with clothes, and most often thats male clothes because im a coward and its usually the only way i can get the urge out, but I find female clothes more interesting, and love telling my girl friends what they should wear...
>>
>>5885610
What I really don't understand is if you are a boy and you have the choice to wear clothing appropriate for your gender or clothing that SHOULD induce dysphoria or a sense of discomfort, why don't you wear boy clothes? Like in what way or form does you not being on HRT or having a mastectomy matter in regards to what clothes you wear. A trans man would always wear boy clothing, because dresses are for girls. And your tits have nothing to do with it. Same with the makeup. If you have the chance not to wear it why would you go ahead and put some on?
I mean, we're not talking about you not wearing a binder at home. Big whoop, nobody would have a problem with that. Binders are uncomfortable and everyone would understand being annoyed by them. But why do you chose to do things not meant for your supposed gender? And why does it not feel bad for you?

You are saying your dysphoria is about your body, but since you can't change it you feel better about yourself by going back to the gender roles you were supposed to leave behind and detest? That's not what trans people do. We hate our old gender roles and we don't see a reason to go back to them.

I would understand if your post was like "I'm not on HRT yet, but I don't make an effort to paint on a beard to look like a man. And I feel good by accepting I don't have a beard yet, because it's real and true." But you going back to gender roles, that are supposed to evoke dysphoria makes us question you.
>>
>>5887481
living through your girl leads to being a hon later in life.
>>
>>5887641
I'm not OP, and personally I disagree with OP because they're like "omg I have dysphoria!!! But I look great with my titties hanging out :3"
but clothes don't really invoke dysphoria in me alone. In public, if I had to wear a dress or something, I'd feel uncomfortable because everyone would presume me as a girl, not because of the clothes themselves.
>>
>>5883945
>rocking

definitely an ftm with that 90s slang
>>
>>5887967
Yes, but you should have a sense of progress attached to your new clothing and wearing your old ones should feel like a step back.
>>
>>5887701
Oh I'm 6'3' with a square head and receding hairline; sweetie I'm 18 years old and already a Hon ;)
>>
>>5890717
The receding hair line will come back on HRT. For the rest there is FFS.
>>
>>5890752
Yeah I just need to figure my shit out soon before it's really too late :/
I'm just really confused I guess...
>>
>>5883973
>and also whats the difference between a trans guy putting on a dress every once in awhile and a cis guy doing it?
dysphoria.
>>
>>5883973
It shouldn't be an enjoyable experience for trans guy whereas cis guy could simply like it.
>>
File: 27243064_121234332791.gif (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
27243064_121234332791.gif
55KB, 320x240px
So you're a girl, who wants to be a guy that dresses like a girl?

Fucking tumblr Transmemers.
>>
>>5894089
That would only make sense if the "cis" guy is really "cis-indifferent". If you have a strong male gender identity, wearing a dress should have the same effect on you regardless of your assigned sex.
>>
>>5894089
>>5883973
cis guy who puts on dresses here
its a fetish. like tentacles, feet, or shit, it has nothing to do with my identity, just how i jerk off.
good luck.
>>
>>5887967
this thread is useless without titty pics >:(
>>
>>5890773
There's always trans help general.
>>
>>5896749
Yeah, I just spoke to my therapist...
She already had suspicions, which was validating, but she didn't really provide any answers, only that I needed to figure it out myself, so I guess I'm back to square one :/
>>
>>5883945
lol, this is why i never take most ftms i meet irl seriously.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.