[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /lgbt/, how important are looks to you? Be honest, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 384x384px
Okay, /lgbt/, how important are looks to you?
Be honest, don't be rude, and tell us what you think of your own looks.
Also state gender and sexuality.
>>
Unless you're a 3/10 or below, you're still in the game.

Munters can't be choosers. Cis fag.
>>
>>5873071
HOMO

My looks are very important to me, incredibly so. I strongly believe ugly people should not date. It's gross. I'm hardly above average though. Maybe a 5-6/10?

Other people's looks I care about too EXCEPT that for some reason everyone looks attractive to me. Especially if they're kind to me. So if you're not mean or morbidly obese I'm probably way attracted to you.

So I don't date and will die alone because I feel too ugly to date anyone even though I'm pretty average. I wish I were joking.
>>
>>5873071
well my fetish is fat guys but ive dated a twinkish otter guy before so i guess not very important both on the basis of classical attractiveness being not my preference and not strictly adhering to that preference anyways. nice faces are a plus though

im a straight tranny, so basically i look like a horrific alien monstrosity
>>
Im asymmetrical and my skin is tired looking and has been ravaged by years of sleepnessness and unhappiness
probably like a 3 just based on how bad my face structure is
im out of the game so i dont even evaluate other people based on looks anymore
>>
1/10. I feel I look like a disgusting blob.

My own looks are all I care about. Other women and men on the other hand are all beautiful/handsome

Im MtF (what a fucking shock lol)
>>
For my interactions very as in, I must be attracted to the person physically for it to get romantic or sexual.
That isnt to say my standards are high (by other peoples standards) because I'm often having fun poked at me for the people I find attractive.

Male, unsure of my sexuality, really can't look at myself and say I'm any kind of attractive but I leave it for others to decide. I know i'm not an ogre but I do suffer from self esteem issues that make me feel that way sometimes.
>>
Pretty important, but not in the usual way. Any guy who is dramatically more attractive then I am is out of the question. He'd just make me feel like shit about myself, plus I'd keep expecting to get cucked.

That's why I stick to older fat guys.
>>
>>5873367
Forgot to add, male, gay.

I dislike how I look, but I apparently enjoy being lazy too much to change it. I'd rate myself 4/10. Not hideous or anything, but below average.
>>
>>5873071
extremely important, if someone weren't very good looking, I wouldn't even give them the time of day, they could be the nicest person on earth with the best personality, but I'd never know it because I wouldn't give them the chance to show me
>>
>>5873071
Female, bi.
Looks are not that important to me. I do have a type: skinny, tall, androgynous, pale skin, long eyelashes, short dark hair, blue eyes, white teeth, no facial hair, sunken cheeks. Weirdly enough, all of my partners ever matched only one or two of these criterias, six at most. I mostly get into people based on their personalities.
I'm okay with my looks, pretty average, but I'm not after a modelling career or anything. Wish my body was more androgynous, though, but my genes won't let me without restoring to actual treatment.
>>
>>5873071
It's not like has to look likebthat guy, but he still has to be my type more or less.
>>
>>5873071

* do not be too obese to do stuff
* have showered at least once in the last 24 hours unless we're camping or sailing
>>
>>5873071
mtf tranny biscum
In other people, pretty I'm pretty chill, If there's nothing to me off you initially then it's good. Though handsome men make me melt.

Though for me, It's the most important thing and it's how I judge/measure myself.
>>
>>5873407
I should add I'm hideously ugly as a lady. But a very handsome stronk Farmboy
>>
looks are a nice bonus, but not a necessity... assuming someone isn't freakishly deformed (except siamese twins, cuz i'd hit that for science), and i like them otherwise... 4 (which is the uglier side of average) and up and it's cool...

i don't think i'm anything special personally... but eh... i also don't think my view of my looks matters much when it comes to other people since what they think is more important...

i'm a bi transguy, i don't really care about most shit (race, gender, cis or trans, looks to an extent etc) when it comes to dating...
>>
bi male
I don't rate myself, but I feel on the uglier side of things.

In other people looks matter a lot since I have solitary interests that takes up a lot of my time and I don't need others approval or insight into them. the people I'm attracted to wouldn't look twice my way. Don't feel anything for people that are like me on the uglier side of things.
Don't care for trans people, or people outside my race either. Have a large span for age, but no one under 28.
>>
Gay male,

As a rule I think you should date someone who is at least as good looking as you, so that you know you're getting what you give.

It's hard for me to gauge how good I look. I suppose I would be 8/10. Probably 9/10 when I was more fresh faced and youthful (if you're into that look) but I was too socially awkward to make use of my youth romantically or sexually.

It's easy to focus too much on some minor imperfection in yourself that someone else would either never notice or find attractive. For me it's certain angles on my face. From a certain angles I feel i look like a model, from others I feel l look like a dork.
>>
I keep getting told that I date ugly people. I'm pretty horsefaced myself so maybe there's a sub-conscious affinity for ugly people
>>
>>5873071
I think looks aren't the most important thing, but still very important. It's pretty shitty when you're not attracted to your partner (happened to me)

I take care of my own looks but I don't obsess over it. I know there are a million things I could do to improve myself, but I prefer using that time on something more productive. I consider myself really good looking though.

Gay male.
>>
I feel I'm good just need to lose some weight and maybe a new hairstyle. I'm not afraid to post pictures on here either so I don't feel awkward

I primarily date guys that are average to good looking so never had an issue there. Looks matter a lot

Gay male.
>>
Looks matter. They are not the most important thing to me, but I have a hard time being involved with someone I don't find a bit attractive. A decent face does the trick usually, as long as the guy isn't morbidly obese or too skinny.

I do not find myself handsome but not incredibly ugly either, even though I'm kind of odd looking. Definitely not everybody's type.

Gay male.
>>
>>5873232
You probably need therapy.
>>
>>5873071
Gay man. Probably below average.

All I want is a thin, healthy man that is kind, affectionate and shares some interests with me.

I have stopped trying to date until I am employed again and start reliably losing weight. Im down to 200 from 212 with a goal of 150. May also start building muscle since I can never be a femboy.
>>
>>5873916
Had a childhood starved of positive attention. So when someone is genuinly nice and kind to me now, I go full hero worship. Then I can't approach them anymore because average guys don't date heroes.

It's kind of funny in a vicious cycle, social life-crippling way.
>>
File: 1425436193511.png (104KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
1425436193511.png
104KB, 215x268px
>>5873940
>childhood filled with positive attention
>now don't believe anyone when they give you love
>unable to accept compliments
>make everyone hate you because at least you know that's real
Your situation is a whole lot better trust me
>>
File: 1457432826686.jpg (81KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1457432826686.jpg
81KB, 526x701px
Idk, looks are kind of important to me, but its not the be all end all, really it depends how well we 'click'. I have my types of people i go for, but im open minded.

what i think of my own looks? i dont think i look that great, pretty average, but idk i get a lot of attention from people and i get complimented a lot, so maybe my perception is a bit skewed, but as far as im concerned, im pretty average in looks.

cisgirl bisexual (heavy preference for girls, i've only really crushed on one guy before)
>>
>>5873232

This.
I'm average too, but I won't let myself believe that I'm anything but ugly, so poor self esteem.
And for whatever reason I find most people okay looking, and will generally find something attractive.
Ideally, that should enable me to date people, but it doesn't.
>>
>>5873276
post pic
you can't be that bad
>>
>>5874018
is that your doggie?
>>
>>5873071
Unbelievably so. If I'm not happy with my looks, I'm incredibly depressed.
I think I'm a fat, ugly piece of shit who should kill himself.
male/gay
>>
>>5873071
Very important since I'm MALE, we're primarily visual in terms of sexual attraction, the hard thing is finding someone who's both sexually attractive and romantically attractive.
>>
>>5873367
this. men who are too beautiful scare me off, although looks are very important to me. i consider myself good-looking
>>
>>5873071
Looks are pretty important to me.
Honestly, I can't fuck people I'm not heavily attracted to anymore (I probably could if I went a year without sex...)
I'm hideous and androgynous in all the worst ways.
>long hair
>some feminine facial features
>hairy body
>big dick
>12 year old voice beyond puberty (worst part)
>can't build muscle
>fat legs and ass
It wouldn't be so bad if my nose wasn't a fucking ball on my face, and if my face didn't hold onto fat so much despite me not being so fat. But overall, I'm a 2-3/10.
I'm not attracted to really attractive people anymore though, they seem inhuman to me.
I'm into masculine guys. Really, you can have almost any face as long as you're not obese or anorexic, have a nice beard, and are taller than me. I'd say the guys I like are 4-7/10's, which is out of my league.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.