[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came to terms with being a faggot recently but not long enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1453947006747.gif (978KB, 442x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453947006747.gif
978KB, 442x320px
I came to terms with being a faggot recently but not long enough to be in a relationship and have a question then back to best board

>is it always the same person pitching or do you mix it up
Each time?

I don't want to get stuck with the same thing over and over
just cuz I didn't know

Any other advice is appreciated I know nothing of the actual interactions and I have little human experience all I know is that I'm attracted too guys
>>
you don't have to have anal sex just because you're gay. many of our fellow faggots never have anal sex.

but if you do decide to have anal sex, then i recommend that you top, and never bottom.

the reason? the ratio of bottoms to tops is about 2:1. you will be in higher demand if you never bottom. if you consider yourself a top, but have bottomed even once, then guys will joke that you're not a top at all.
>>
>>5873048
Here is a crazy idea.

You could also just do what you enjoy instead of attempting to optimize your tastes in any direction that gets you laid the most.
>>
This is a bad place to ask this sort of question, the people here think they are the position they enjoy and have no desire to mix it up.
They also think that either position is so closely related to bdsm, that they are calling a top a dom and a bottom a sub, and there's nothing that can exist outside of this.
>>
Ive never had sex before and only recently has the consideration that I may actually be attracted to both men and women been more than just an unwanted inkling of a thought in the back of my head.

With that in mind, I get to wondering if its even socially acceptable or considered selfish to only want to be the penetrator rather than penetrated.

Course this is just curiosity and inexperience leading overthinking. I really should be out meeting people but in honesty I'm intimidated by social interaction.

/blog
>>
>>5873291
>he chargens for flavour instead of optimizing his build
>hurr i put skill points into perform:poetry because i really like rhymes
lmao gg skrub
>>
>>5873297
Please don't generalize so much. I very much consider myself submissive both in and out of the bedroom, but in NO way am I into bdsm at all. I like a strong assertive partner but do not want to be "dominated'
>>
>>5873312
>I very much consider myself submissive
>in NO way am I into bdsm at all
then... don't call yourself submissive.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.