[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burly bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: cute_cub.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cute_cub.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
Answer me this, /lgbt/: will I ever obtain my burly bf? I'm tired of being alone. I want someone to converse with and interact with and whom I can hug and cuddle and sex exclusively, as well as confide in on a deep level.
>>
>>5872172
yes
just download growlr
that's how i got mine
>>
File: barabf.png (853KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
barabf.png
853KB, 601x601px
>>5872181
>Growlr

Firstly, I know - yes, know - that I will never find a true bf on hook-up apps or dating sites, mainly because most people are looking for sex, or basing their decisions on appearance alone. Honestly, I believe to this day that the best bf I could find would be on an imageboard, or, barring that, some other internet site (a forum) based around a common interest (I exclude real life because one, I have no friends, and two, the statistics of finding a gay person IRL are simply tiny).

Second, I once downloaded Growlr, just to flirt and satiate my fappenings. In my area, every single guy on Growlr is a disgusting morbidly obese person, a sleazy scumbag from across the Mexican border, and ugly fat Latinos (I live in a border city, unfortunately) that act like women.

I may be a spic, but I have standards. I want my white burly bf.

I had an ex-bf (internet bf) from /r9k/: I'd like something like him again (except, of course, that he won't break up with me).
>>
>>5872203
oh thats tii bad i found tons of guys who werent into hookups there including my now bf

u should move if you live near spicland but most whites want white bfs desu
>>
File: crying_pepe.png (58KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.png
58KB, 200x198px
>>5872236
>most whites want white bfs desu

My ex-bf was white, and he said he liked spics: is there still hope for me?
>>
>>5872261
There is some hope

Im white and i dont mind spics unless they look like natives or smell of something spicy
>>
>>5872281
I'm so lonely, Anon. And I know I'll never find a bf in this city where I live. At this point, I know every single homo in the city, because they all have the same exact profiles/ads on CL, A4A, Grindr, Growlr, OKCupid. No burly white guys.

But at the same time, I probably wouldn't find anyone anywhere anyways, because I'm socially inept.
>>
>>5872203
>I had an ex-bf (internet bf) from /r9k/: I'd like something like him again (except, of course, that he won't break up with me).
>someone on /r9k/ dumped you
sorry... thats funny
>>
File: 1428889572002.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1428889572002.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>5872310
No it isn't.
>>
>>5872301
dont worry about that anon

we have internet nowadays so actual social skilla are not needed

lots of people find awkwardness qt too

save some money and move to a big city with many white people

Your spiciness will be seen as exotic there and you will get a qt white burly bf in no time
>>
>>5872320
KEK
>>
File: disturbing pepe.jpg (232KB, 834x769px) Image search: [Google]
disturbing pepe.jpg
232KB, 834x769px
>>5872331
>save some money and move to a big city with many white people

But white people are rarer and rarer. Everywhere is full of spics. Besides, as it is, I work minimum wage. I have some money saved up, admittedly, but how can I move? I'd need to find a good job to justify packing up and leaving... and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I wish my ex- hadn't left. I wish I could find someone to be with. I wouldn't care if he was from out-of-state: just someone to talk with. I'd move to him, or help him come to me, whichever.
>>
with your attitude no, you probably won't find such a person

sorry for your loss
>>
>>5872357
you dont need a great job to move

just look for one that will give you enough to live

find people looking for roommates to make rent cheaper

ngl you ll probably be poorer but its worth it

also white people arent that rare. if u go to a big city you will have thousands of white qts around
>>
>>5872172

did we talk on /x/ in that pyramid glass tent thread
>>
>>5872172

we dont know. depends what your standard is, what you are capable of pullign in, and that spark, that 'luck'.
>>
File: Georges Brassens.jpg (60KB, 876x584px) Image search: [Google]
Georges Brassens.jpg
60KB, 876x584px
>>5872407
Yeah, I was the one who derailed the thread with the 'tfw no burly bf to cuddle with inside glass tent while skinwalkers are outside' post.
>>
>>5872419

yeah i was the guy who psoted his pic.

i miss my lumberjack ex bf

but im asking a brazilian to be my bf this weekend so theres that
>>
>>5872434
To be honest, you sound quite normalfaggy. Don't know what you complain about.
>>
>>5872471

>from these two sentences about how you hang out in skinwalker threads and are asking out a brazilian, i have determined that you are normalfaggy, and therefore not able to share my 'tfw no burly bf' feels

what?
>>
y'all just a bunch of faggots
>>
>>5872751
Do you like that?

Would yoy be my bf? Pls
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.