[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fetish for feminine attire >tfw when the fetish dies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (160KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 625x469px
>tfw fetish for feminine attire
>tfw when the fetish dies and you actually qant to look good in them
>tfw you're considering taking mones just so you can dress in cute clothes and not be judged
>>
>>5850438
P C I e
C
I
e
>>
classic case of AGP manifesting as a coping mechanism in a latent tranny.

accept your fate
do not pass femgen
do not collect excuses for not transitioning
>>
>tfw same feminization fetish
>tfw fetish dies and you realize that it's a fetish and not your actual organic self-expression and then you realize how uncomfortable you are with your body
>tfw you dont want to be a disgusting fetishizing transman, so not transitioning is the better option
>tfw continue trying to look feminine in spite of just feeling more and more wrong when you look at pictures of yourself
>tfw not sure if this is just all in your head

feminization fetishes fuck up anyone who has them really
>>
>>5850464
literally me
>>
>>5850446
wtf do peripheral component interconnect express cards have to do with agp
>>
File: GA8GPNXPDuo_pcie-agp.jpg (68KB, 425x287px) Image search: [Google]
GA8GPNXPDuo_pcie-agp.jpg
68KB, 425x287px
>>5850446
>>5850518

PCIe and AGP are tooootally different.
>>
>>5850464
too real
stop
>>
>>5850464
>>5850512
>>5850891

Three FtMs with AGP.
>>
>>5850438
just cross dress and see how you feel over time

>>5850463
damn, all this time I thought I was a special snoflake
>>
>>5850914
that doesn't even make sense
>>
Have the same problema amigoes. When u have this fantazies for over 12 years it starts going beyond the clothes and u wanna be a grill more and more
>>
>>5851124
i've already caved in my lad...
stay strong
>>
>>5850532
..derp, forgot accelerated graphics port was a thing
>>5850914
i was born a dude... and how can a woman who wants to be a guy have autoGYNEphilia, anyway? Surely it'd be autoandrophilia.
>>
>>5851280
it's a fetish.
some people RP as nazis behind closed doors.
how many of them would actively like to be perceived as nazis in public during everyday life?
some people like being humiliated and degraded in bed. does that mean they want everyone they interact with to put them down and make them feel worthless, in the workplace, picking up groceries, filling their car at the station?
>>
not how it works desu
>>
>>5851293
w..what? I know what autogynephilia is, but it doesn't apply to a woman who sexually fantasizes about being male. autoGYNEphilia. sexual arousal from picturing oneself as FEMALE.
sexual arousal from picturing oneself as MALE would be autoANDROphilia.
>>
>>5851317
what is wrong with you?
they are female to male
they want to live male, present male in normal life, interact with other under the vast majority of circumstances as male,

all AGP encompasses for them is a strictly bedroom fetish.

get it?
normal life they want to be MALE
in private, in the bedroom, they get a kick out of imagining themselves as FEMALE

dude it's not that hard.
you probably got so deep into your AGP that you think AGP is inextricably linked with female gender identity.

IT'S NOT.

does a transman need AAP to have a male identity, either?
does a cis man need AAP to have a male identity?

NO

stop conflating the two
>>
>>5851371
i'm pretty sure those people are all male though
>>
>>5850464
>>5850512
>>5850891
>>5850924
>>5851280

Sorry, I meant to ask if you were FtMs with AGP (some post on this board), not state that you are. That's what the first of you seemed to be saying.
>>
>>5851371
>you probably got so deep into your AGP that you think AGP is inextricably linked with female gender identity

I'm like op in that what started as a fetish from early on has turned into something more.
Or perhaps I'm just trying to escape being male. I don't have gid, but I desire my fem side.

I'm currently presenting and doing real life trials to see if I can handle being fem fulltime. learning how to be a fem irl is hard and awkward right now...

I realise trutrans would know and can just leap into mones, surgery etc. but that's not the case for me

pt is some cd's do transition while most don't
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.