[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1401545581432.jpg (57KB, 363x555px) Image search: [Google]
1401545581432.jpg
57KB, 363x555px
If I want to fuck a MTF because they're an MTF and not just a "female", I already fucked up, didn't I?
>>
>>5847950
just fuck people you love
or fuck and dump, no one fucking cares
>>
>>5847956
/thread
>>
>>5847950
does it matter? just learn to lie really well

most of the men the trannies on this board are with lie about being chasers too. they dont realize that without us they'd be single
>>
High value men don't care about the dumb rules women and mtfs set up for them. Women and mtfs return the favor by disregarding the "ruless" for said high value man. So be a high value man.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 450x750px
>2019
>it's ok to be a faggot
>fags pretending to be anime girls in dresses tell me they only want to fuck non fags

Shits pretty retarded
>>
File: tumblr_o0ixdylQAt1se6x3yo1_1280.jpg (436KB, 1280x1399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ixdylQAt1se6x3yo1_1280.jpg
436KB, 1280x1399px
>>5848057
>>5848057
>>5848057
>>
>>5847950
I guess that depends. Most trans girls are repulsed by the idea of a guy wanting them for their dicks, because, you know, most of us hate our dicks.

I'd give you a go, but I'm just starting transition, so...you wouldn't fuck me anyway. If I run into you in a few years (assuming by then after all the HRT I look like a qt. grill, only time will tell), I might still give you a go. Maybe.
>>
>>5849365
>Most trans girls are repulsed by the idea of a guy wanting them for their dicks, because, you know, most of us hate our dicks.
Which I always found amusing since it's the only thing you have going for you. In all other respects you're just an inferior version of a girl.
>>
>>5848402
>So be a high value man.
>he posted on 4chan
>>
>>5849399
Which I find amusing, since there already are lots of humans out there with dicks that wouldn't call you a chaser for your cocklust
>>
>>5849399
>In all other respects you're just an inferior version of a girl.

Well shit, Anon, you're not going anywhere if you speak to people like that
>>
>>5849399
I think this is the exact reason why it bothers them. I mean how'd you feel if a woman told you that you're an inferior man, and the only thing you have "going for you" is something which you hate about yourself so much it almost makes you want to kill yourself?

Also, I would reverse this. Chasers are inferor mates that look down on transwomen and openly consider them inferior to ciswomen and objectify them equally openly. The only thing chasers have "going for them" is that they are, when all is said and done, willing to fuck a transwoman. Compared to an open minded straight-man they are an inferior choice, which is why every chaser is so vocal about such men not existing. Their only chance is convincing transwomen that they'll have to settle for a creepy chaser, because as long as there is a choice few transwomen are going to chose a chaser.
>>
>>5849576
Precisely this.
>>
>>5849576
Let me tell you how 'women' work.

Say all the right things and touch them right and they sleep with you

Let me tell you how fags work

Tell them you'll let them ride your giant cock

Easy.
>>
>>5849792
Sorry, I don't like giant cocks or riding. Unless you have a handsome face I'm not interested.
>>
OP here. I'm pretty sure I fall closer into the category of:
>>5849576
>an open minded straight-man

But this:
>>5848390
>learn to lie really well
Makes me sad, because a relationship (not a hookup) based on a lie is pointless.

Then again of course looking for a "relationship" in THE CURRENT YEAR is like looking for a fucking fossil. You'll get dirty as fuck and do a lot of digging to find an ancient relic that may not even be usable when you locate it.
>>
File: 114 - WiaFPBS.jpg (40KB, 397x554px) Image search: [Google]
114 - WiaFPBS.jpg
40KB, 397x554px
>>5849399
Okay, so putting gender stuff aside, you are talking about people like a sort of product that they need to fit in, a sort of label that they must follow, otherwise they are considered inferior and not worthy of talking/cuddling/having sex with you? Are you seriously looking at other people and judging them on how they are fitting this or that role, or how they are fitting this or that model?

Do you even know what a human is? What a feeling is?

Honestly I would seriously reput my life choice and my perception of people surrounding me if I was you. I am going to bet that you are an unemployed basement dweller that since he never had any proper relations (friends or love) decided that other people that had problems in generals are inferior to a falsified idea of what he doesn't even fit.

Literally kill yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.