[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: light_yagami.png (617KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
light_yagami.png
617KB, 1280x720px
Being a fag sucks, for various reasons.
Anyone here tried to commit suicide?
What did you learn?
Will you make an attempt again in the future?

Personally I'm researching the best way to go. So far it seems shotgun to the head has the best mortality ratio.
>>
File: allthefeels.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
allthefeels.png
10KB, 216x233px
please don't anon, we loves ya
>>
>>5703825
Laying on the train tracks would be my method, because I hate people and the thought of my last act inconveniencing others would make my death at least somewhat comical.
>>
>>5703845
An expected average time to death by this method is 17 minutes.
As long as consciousness is lost quickly, the death should be relatively painless, but if consciousness is not lost, it could be an agonising method.
>>
>>5703878
Pain means nothing to me anymore, I'm way too far down the depression rabbit hole.
>>
Only thing stopping me from killing myself is my dogs, they're all I have and I'm all they have. Once they're dead I'll follow.
>>
>>5703923
Yeah I don't really care about pain either, so I decided to 'hack' my world, and do things others might think are insane, I like to operate on parts on my body and look at my insides, pull them out and stuff, I've removed the nails from my left hand hand and I have one of my testicles in a jar, it's really fun to see all the things most people never see
>>
File: wat.gif (4MB, 586x585px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
4MB, 586x585px
>>5703947

what the fuck
>>
I think about killing myself every day just to end the crippling loneliness I feel constantly.
>>
>>5708821
Hear hear
>>
File: 61242.png (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
61242.png
27KB, 310x310px
why not do drugs if you'r going to kill yourself anyway - might as well indulge in pleasurable selfdestruction
>>
>>5703947
Post pics RIGHT NOW
>>
>>5703825
I never had a problem with being gay until I realized that I'll always Be a disappointment to my family. Not because I'm gay necessarily but since I feel like I have to achieve so much more to be considered "successful".

If I were straight I could marry, pop out a couple kids and take the best job I could settle onin order to support the family. I could lead an ordinary life and be considered to be successful and on the right track.

I feel like I have to be wildly successful in my career just to measure up with my cousins who have kids and work blue collar jobs.

There's been a little voice in the back of my mind mulling over the thought checking out early since at least middle school as far as I can remember. Sometimes it's louder than others, sometimes I hardly notice it's there. Lately it's been deafening.

Over the past few weeks I've been overwhelmed by thoughts of killing myself. I'm not even depressed or particularly sad which is more worrying in a way. I just can't stop the thoughts of killing myself. How I would do it, where, what my bloated corpse would look like.

I've thought about what my plan would be. How the minimize the risk of fucking up and turning myself into a vegetable.

I don't have access to a gun, so I think short stop hanging is the way to go for me. I've imagined running away. Renting a hotel room somewhere and spending a few days getting drunk/high and then hanging myself. At least that way my family wouldn't have to find me.
>>
>>5709165
D:
>>
>>5709165
>disappointment to my family

this shit is pretty hard to get over, but if you off yourself it will devastate them even worse
>>
>>5703825
I know this will sound stupid, but whatever.

I've always thought that if I decided to kil myself I would go to the beach at night, get into the sea and swim in a straight line to the horizon until I won't have enough strenght to swim back to the shore.

I know drowning is probably only less painful than setting yourself on fire, but if I ever reach that point I'm sure I wouldn't mind.

The reason why I want to do it that way is because the happiest moments of my life took place near the sea. Now, every time I go back there I try to feel that same happiness again, which never happens. But maybe the sea can make me the happiest man again by cleansing my sadness.
>>
>>5709289
I almost drowned when I was in my teens. The moment of panic was temporary and I really started seeing my life flash before my eyes.
I wish every day that that lady hadn't saved me.
>>
I have several strong thick ropes on a hidden wish list on Amazon entitled "Soon", I hover over those buy buttons daily.
>>
>>5709068
what is best to od on tho?
>>
I've tried, twice so far, but my sexuality wasn't a major reason
I suck, my life sucks, everything sucks
>>
>>5709607
And i'm a failure even to kill myself oh my god
>>
>>5709551
Heroin, probably. >>5709607

Did anyone find you? How did you attempt? What happened?
>>
>>5709234
my parents would be happy if I finally killed myself and stop being a faggot, nothing would fix their life more than that, maybe they could even go back together and give my sister a better life
>>
>So far it seems shotgun to the head has the best mortality ratio.
Don't trigger /k/ like that. Also, you leave a massive horrible mess.

>Laying on the train tracks would be my method, because I hate people and the thought of my last act inconveniencing others would make my death at least somewhat comical.
You should at least inconvenience people who deserve it, and not /n/. Find the god hates fags people, or islamic fundamentalists or whoever the biggest assholes in the world are and do it that way.

>>5703947
Balls in jar or it didn't happen.

>>5709620
Don't worry, you can always try again.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.