[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w orld/americas/woman-with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

File: REEEEEEE.jpg (66KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
66KB, 1368x1026px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/woman-with-aspergers-syndrome-who-shared-viral-dog-video-shot-dead-by-police-in-arizona-a6855901.html

>I'm an autistic ftm tranny that thinks they can get away with threatening the police because of my female privilege

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>5674142

>being such a retard your dog has to be the voice of reason in your house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIg34vM7Z8U
>>
File: the horror.jpg (12KB, 240x274px) Image search: [Google]
the horror.jpg
12KB, 240x274px
>>5674142
Wait, she was killed? Poor dog, she might not have been a good person but that dog liked her anyway, he will miss her.

Also why is that the american police is so fucking useless? Got called because of an attempted suicide and NO ONE thought it was a good idea to take a taser instead of a gun? Seriously? Seems to me that the police are just as dumb as her.
>>
>>5674337
Jesus fuck she came at them with a knife. Regardless if she was autistic she threatened police officers with a weapon. You people would still defend her if she held the knife at someone throat.
>>
>>5674353
Did I defend her? No I said that it was stupid to not take a fucking taser to that situation, a gun is used to kill, not simply defend yourself. They could have actually saved her life if they had a gram of grey matter but expecting that from police officers is too much I guess.

Anyway it seems like she's better off now, living with aspergers seemed like a lot of suffering for her and the people with her
>>
File: 1449518905846.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449518905846.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
>>5674142
"he" JUST wanted the ride to end.
>>
>>5674380
I need you to do something for me. I need you to Google problems with tasers and read the thousands of situations when carrying one has backfired. It doesn't always subdue the attacker and this tranny wasn't exactly the smallest person, therefore it poses a risk to the officers. Secondly if they did carry it everywhere there are thousands of cases of officers using the wrong weapon by mistake and shooting people for minor crimes. None of this means the police are ineffective rather that if someone comes at you with a fucking knife it's probably better to be safe than sorry. The reality is that if you come at an innocent officer with the intention of attacking for doing their job you really deserve to be put down.
>>
>>5674420
The officer is a hero.
>>
>>5674159
Fuck im sad now
>>
>>5674420
>women
>ever being resistant to pain

>if they did carry it everywhere
They were called BECAUSE she was attempting to kill herself, and she was actually known by the police for having mental disabilities.

It's very funny in the end because if no one had called the cops she might actually have survived. Imagine if every time you called the firemen they some times used gasoline instead of water.
>>
>>5674449
>Mental disabilities
You do realise this means that she would be more erratic and unpredictable during a breakdown right? Therefore more dangerous
>if no one had called the cops she might have actually survived
Yeah you're right. What a great society we would live in when multiple people call the police to report a crazy suicidal woman and the police just respond "lol k" and leave it.
>>
>>5674481
>Yeah you're right. What a great society we would live in when multiple people call the police to report a crazy suicidal woman and the police just respond "lol k" and leave it.
You're out of touch with reality if you don't realize that the police objectively made the situation worse.
>>
>911 call about a mentally disabled woman who's suicidal
>send officer twitchy who's a typical american cop who jumps at shadows and by jumps I mean opens fire upon in to the situation
great decision making, guys
>>
>>5674493
>You're out of touch with reality if you don't realize that the police objectively made the situation worse.
I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but the person who made the situation worse is the one that came at police officers with a knife...
Can I just take a guess that you are a supporter of the Black Lives Matter group? That you actually believe that police brutality is an issue and that people are not responsible for their aggressions and therefore for the resulting consequences?
>>
>>5674540
No you are right he reacted too fast. What he should of done is wait to be stabbed multiple times by an autistic tranny before doing anything.
>>
>>5674557
Okay, dindu nuffins are one thing but you have to be completely out of touch with reality if you think the state of the american police force is fine, and they aren't all trigger happy morons who love abusing people
>>
>>5674557
>I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but the person who made the situation worse is the one that came at police officers with a knife...
The person would probably still be alive if it wasn't for the actions of the police. If the police can't get involved without making the situation worse, then they shouldn't get involved.

>Can I just take a guess that you are a supporter of the Black Lives Matter group?
I'd say I'm ambivalent towards it.

>That you actually believe that police brutality is an issue and that people are not responsible for their aggressions and therefore for the resulting consequences?
I believe police brutality is an issue, but the rest is just an obvious strawman argument. Police brutality refers to police using force deemed unnecessary, or using violent force against someone that's already clearly under control. In this situation, I wouldn't necessarily classify it as police brutality, I'd say rather the police were not adequately prepared to make decisions under pressure. Obviously, if they shoot someone threatening suicide, they aren't helping anyone.
>>
File: download.jpg (137KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
137KB, 970x546px
>>5674353
Shouldn't cops be trained in disarming techniques? If a mentally disabled women approaches you with a knife, shouldn't our cops be capable of grabbing her and removing the knife? She's a scared little autistic woman.
>>
File: 1429142199949.jpg (20KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1429142199949.jpg
20KB, 500x648px
>>5674626
>risking a cops life and limb to save a retard who's trying to kill a cop
why the fuck would you ever?

I seriously hear this all the fucking time from middle class fuckwits who've never been in a fight and think that life is some kind of vidya game.
>>
>>5674616
In all honesty you are being more reasonable than most people that shout POLICE BRUTALITY but it really wasn't a factor here. What's happening is that you are ignoring the progression of events and picturing someone trying to kill themselves and the police shooting them for it.
In this case there were multiple calls made fearing not just for the woman's safety but their own. It would be the same as going into times square with a gun and putting it at your head, people are still going to be in danger. The police would of received an call about her and may very well have known about her condition. Their whole job is to defuse the situation. SHE made the action to come at the officer. HE came to respond to a public threat. It not one rule for some and another for others, she was committing a crime by terrorising the area enough so that people called the police afraid for her safety and theirs.This was necessary force. Darren Wilson was found to have followed police protocol in an situation when Mike Brown didn't even have a weapon. This woman did and that once again doesn't point to a failure in the police but rather a long history of people attacking officers and situations going south which it clearly did in this situation.
>>
>>5674481
>You do realise this means that she would be more erratic and unpredictable during a breakdown right
It seems that both you and me are capable of using logic more than the police force then
>What a great society we would live in when multiple people call the police to report a crazy suicidal woman and the police just respond "lol k" and leave it.
Yeah that's much much worse than
>"Ok boys we've a case of possible attempted suicide, let's make sure there are no survivors."
>>
>>5674660
At the very least you would expect the police not to make the situation WORSE.

>>5674670
>but it really wasn't a factor here
Yeah, as I said, I didn't really consider this an instance of that.
>>
>>5674684
Come on dude...We are past the 'he killed someone for a suicide attempt!!!'
She fucking attacked him with a knife, thats why she's dead.
>>
>>5674557
I'm the original anon you were replying to, no I don't support BLM, they act like entitled assholes and expect to be treated like kings, besides being mad at people saying that any life matters.

The police force in the US also acts like a bunch of power drunk assholes that not only think, but can get away with any kind of bullshit they do.

Both sides are in the wrong.
>>
>>5674697
>Before the police arrived she wasn't posing a threat to the community at all.
Which implies that they weren't threatening anyone until the police arrived. Whether the police responded appropriately or not given the circumstances (i.e. whether they could have disarmed them without killing them), the fact remains that the situation would have been better if the police had done nothing.
>>
>>5674689
>I didn't really consider this an instance of that.
Ok but what you are doing is playing into the wider narrative of armchair general and going ''someone dead why did the police do that they didn't have too"
As far as making it worse of better their whole job is to protect and serve the community. That includes her neighbours who may not want a gun wielding psycho to attack them. He wasn't there for an execution, he was there to get her to calm down and that's as far as his responsibility go. She is responsible for her actions after that, autistic or not.
>>
>>5674697
If they were going there to stop an attempt of suicide WHY they only had lethal weapons? If they DID had nonlethal weapons WHY they didn't used them? Why did the police didn't try to access the situation in a way that would prevent a mentally unstable person from endangering not only her, but other people's lives?
>>
>>5674159
awwwww that is sooo sad this is why I always make friends with autists no matter how much they piss me off and are complete assholes.
>>
>>5674714
Ok but that is the exact definition of hindsight. What if she had of stabbed someone in an rage? That WOULD be the polices responsibility for not acting. When an member of the public calls to report a disturbance the police respond as a duty so said public. That's never going to change.
>>
>>5674720
>Ok but what you are doing is playing into the wider narrative of armchair general and going ''someone dead why did the police do that they didn't have too"
Because in many cases the police are able to handle a situation like this without killing anyone. Without knowing the specifics, it's possible that the circumstances meant the police didn't have any other option. It's also possible that the police reacted impulsively and used unnecessary force. At this point we just don't know.

>That includes her neighbours who may not want a gun wielding psycho to attack them
The suicidal person had a knife, not a gun. And the article indicates that they weren't endangering anyone until the police showed up.
>>
>>5674734

If I knew all I had to do to make friends was post a video of me punching myself next to a dog I would've done this years ago.

>tfw
>>
Is it strange that I am imagining trolls doing this while you're shitposting cutesy emoticons?
>>
>>5674557
>anyone who thinks people shouldn't be murdered by cops is automatically a supporter of BLM
>>
>>5674697
>believing the police

It's a good thing they didn't claim she tried to shoot them with a minigun. That might have been just outlandish enough that you would have noticed.
>>
>>5674747
I'll be anyones friend ;-;
Why don't you have friends?
>>
>tfw you feel the most sad for the dog
Why am I such an edgy shit?
>>
File: dogtax.jpg (51KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
dogtax.jpg
51KB, 539x960px
>>5674859
Well the doge is the only truly Innocent party so i can understand that.
>>
>>5674626
>She's a scared little autistic woman.

Oh my, such a loss. The world mourns the death of such an important and productive member of society.
>>
File: 1429004738965.jpg (29KB, 377x356px) Image search: [Google]
1429004738965.jpg
29KB, 377x356px
>>5674775
>>
>>5674904
Everyone deserves their chance, she didn't ask for the hand she was dealt. It wasn't her choice to be born who she was, or to be born at all.

She was yanked from the threshold of non-existance and thrown into this world with all the cards stacked against her from the moment she was born.

She deserved the chance to get help for her obvious depression and suicidal tendencies, she didn't deserve to get needlessly executed for them.

Nobody deserves that.
>>
>>5674904
oh fuck you have no sympathy and you posted about it either you have autism or you are sociopath or most likely a shit poster congrats on the (you).
>>
File: 1454649239178.jpg (77KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1454649239178.jpg
77KB, 500x347px
>>5674159
Dogs are so amazing, they're so pure and sacred. We don't deserve them.

I used to cry a lot when I was young for so many reasons, and every time my dog would come and cuddle with me. Didn't matter what he was doing or where in the house I was, he'd always hear it and come running to comfort me.

He was so kind and precious, I loved him so much and I miss him every day.
>>
>>5674142
This trigger my guilt complex and now I'm going to message every autistic person that i have ignore for being a jerk.
>>
Oh my what a great progressive board!!!
I truly think its so open minded how you all feel sorry for a crazy, unpredictable and violent autist!!!
She dindu nothin!!! Lets start a movement of #autistlivesmatter :) fuck those bigoted cops.
>>
>>5675132
Why are you hear? I hope you're not fucking gay, faggot.
>>
>>5674142

Just from a quick read over of the beginning of the article, it sounds like a suicide by cop to me. What's wrong with that?
>>
File: t17 06.jpg (84KB, 480x521px) Image search: [Google]
t17 06.jpg
84KB, 480x521px
>>5675140
Anon you're not...prejudice are you?
>>
>>5675132
>cops not knowing how to do their work is ok
>being power drunk is ok
>being a trigger happy moron is ok
Go fuck yourself, then go hang yourself.
>>
File: ObiWanMindTrick.jpg (14KB, 359x300px) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanMindTrick.jpg
14KB, 359x300px
>>5675575
and before you hang yourself tell the cops os they can come shoot you before you do it.
>>
>>5674946
I'd rather her not have been shot but I honestly don't care that she was, she seemed to suffer a lot.
>>
>>5675140
It's actually one of those people that pop up in social media to stick up for cops.

Here are two keywords you should look out for

"Dindu nuffin"
"Black lives matter" or "Blm"
Or if the person at any point ANY POINT brings up black people or says nigger when the subject at hand has nothing to do with black people or any person of color what so ever.
>>
>>5675937
Wow anon you're an expert on this!
The subject at hand was the tranny autist and this person revealed a clear bias against police, even when the story clearly had nothing to do with the officer and rather the autist.
The story says the officer did nothing wrong but once again a bunch of faggots such as yourself come out and scream about police brutality.
Let me repeat what your argument is, you literally believe that an officer shooting an psycho attacker who was coming at him with an knife was wrong. In your mind the officer was an brutal incompetent idiot for defending his own life. Let that sink in...
>>
>>5674626
>Shouldn't cops be trained in disarming techniques?
They definitely equipped to handle situations like this in first world countries.
>>
>>5674660
What really matters is the cops being safe, fuck "protect and serve", look good and kick ass lol XD
>>
>>5674720
>That includes her neighbours who may not want a gun wielding psycho to attack them
They why bring in the police?
>>
>>5674742
>what if she was secretly a master assassin and pulled out a sword and six guns and and killed all the officers and everyone in the community, better safe than sorry, police should shoot first and ask questions later!
>>
File: 1454446029273.png (3KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1454446029273.png
3KB, 280x272px
>>5674142
>I'm an autistic ftm tranny that thinks they can get away with threatening the police because of my female privilege
>this much strawman
>taking a suicide by cop incident and twisting it into anti tranny thread #557823

Take this shit back to >>/pol/ where you'll have a more productive circlejerk.
>>
>>5676043
They'll be "equipped to handle it" when they all have body cams so they can't shoot whoever they want and get away with it from "she degenerate druggy criminal who probably skipped school said, he upstanding decorated police officer just trying to PROTECT HE CHILDREN said...
>>
>>5676022
>The subject at hand was the tranny autist and this person revealed a clear bias against police, even when the story clearly had nothing to do with the officer and rather the autist.
It's a reasonable conclusion that the death could have avoided if the police had responded differently (while still being able to defend themselves and anyone else who was in danger). We don't know exactly what the situation looked like, however unless the person immediately jumped out and attacked them, they likely would have been able to keep their distance, fire a warning shot and keep the gun aimed at them without actually having to kill them.

>The story says the officer did nothing wrong but once again a bunch of faggots such as yourself come out and scream about police brutality.
The one who brought up "police brutality" was the person who started saying that anyone who criticizes police must be a BLM supporter. No one else said this was police brutality so much as saying they didn't handle the situation optimally. Saying the police made a mistake is NOT the same as saying that black people should be allowed to commit crimes without facing the consequnces.
The "incompetence" comes from the idea that the police could have handled the situation safely WITHOUT killing anyone.

>>5676447
kek, it's true that the police was the only one in the scenario with a GUN
>Let me repeat what your argument is, you literally believe that an officer shooting an psycho attacker who was coming at him with an knife was wrong. In your mind the officer was an brutal incompetent idiot for defending his own life.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (64KB, 480x521px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
64KB, 480x521px
>>5675157
>>
>>5674626
It's because American cops are incompetent and lazy.
>>
>>5674931
> Executed

Please learn what that word means. She was killed. Not murdered. Not executed.

Hyperbole only makes you look desperate to make a point.
>>
>>5674142
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/woman-with-aspergers-syndrome-who-shared-viral-dog-video-shot-dead-by-police-in-arizona-a6855901.html

I always find it ironic when american police use lethal force against people who are suicidal.

>stop killing yourself or we'll shoot you!
>>
>>5676999
I don't know what american police are taught but here in Canada the police are taught conflict resolution rather then killing everything in sight and calling it a day. I don't know about american police but they are also equipped with less then lethal weaponry that allows them to handle these situations without killing.

You guys are pretty barbaric desu senpai.
>>
>>5674142
>Wearing the ftm pants

every ftm has a pair
>>
>>5674142
What makes you think this is an ftm?
>>
>autistic
>tranny

Nothing of value was lost.

>>5678250

Since when has defending yourself from a knife-wielding attacker been wrong? The said attacker being suicidal doesn't change anything.
>>
>>5678496
New York Daily News says so but nobody else does.
>>
>>5678549
nvm i found one

>Update — Saturday Feb. 6 10:45 a.m. PST — A previous version of this article misgendered Kayden Clark. The article has since been updated.

>Kayden
>>
>>5678518
>Since when has defending yourself from a knife-wielding attacker been wrong?
Defending yourself isn't wrong. Using more force than necessary is.
>>
File: 1438012096401.jpg (25KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1438012096401.jpg
25KB, 720x540px
>neurotypicals
>>
>>5678496
Dude had just had his SRS surgery a couple of months ago.

Case sounds like suicide by cop, although, unless there are body cameras, we'll probably never know for sure.

As far as alternate ways this could have gone, the only way in policy I can think of is if one of them lead off with a beanbag shotgun, which they may or may not have in their basic kit.
>>
>>5680772
I find it incredibly hard to believe this guy had bottom surgery. Top surgery maybe, but sex reassignment surgery is called sex reassignment surgery for a reason. A mastectomy does not change your sex.

I believe you that he was trans but let's not get in the habit of calling top surgery SRS, please.
>>
>>5680772
He didn't have any, in fact he made a youtube video saying he wasn't able to transition because of his aspergers
>>
>>5678496
>>5681591
He was approved for transition eventually, but I don't think he even took T and definitely didn't have surgeries

Either way he blogged about being trans was as far as I know was diagnosed with GD, it was the money that was the issue
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.