[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>physically abusive parents, low self-esteem, hate myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1453963545705.png (371KB, 650x639px) Image search: [Google]
1453963545705.png
371KB, 650x639px
>physically abusive parents, low self-esteem, hate myself
>wanted to kill myself when I was 15, go to train station late at night
>a trans woman (we'll call her V) comes out of nowhere and talks me out of it
>she holds me and hugs me and comforts me while I'm crying
>V takes me home, parents see her and freak the fuck out thinking we went out together, dad pulls a gun V is trying to talk sense into them
>I'm screaming until they listen to me, explain the situation crying
>police show up, huge scene
>parents make me check into a mental institution
>V comes to visit me, apparently parents came around and thanked her for saving me
>she ends up visiting me every day the next 3 weeks (how long I stayed)
>first person who ever really connects me with, makes me feel good about myself, makes me feel normal
>feel like I'm in love with her
>V comes to check up on me two months later
>parents being shit again, get upset at her saying that what she did was nice but she needs to stay away from our family
>she says she understands and leaves
>email her (she gave it to me in hospital), she's apprehensive but responds every now and then
>love grows to obsessive levels
>run away from home when I'm 16, call the number she gave me in case of emergencies
>she picks me up and takes me to her apartment. says she doesn't mind me staying a night but she wants me to go back to my parents or grandparents the next day, I agree
>make a move on her like a fucking idiot, she is upset and takes me home
>dad goes crazy and tells me never to speak with her again
>apologize like crazy to V in email, she says it's probably best if we don't talk because she doesn't want anything to happen to me and she doesn't want to get in trouble with anyone either since I'm underage
>stop being stupid and say I agree. crack down on schoolwork and try to fix my life, try to be better for her
>don't talk but internet stalk her for the next three years
>>
File: 48755991_p31_master1200.jpg (179KB, 650x556px) Image search: [Google]
48755991_p31_master1200.jpg
179KB, 650x556px
>get into community college at 19 (she's 26)
>i'm doing better, no longer an emotional idiot, parents have been to couple's therapy and are being less retarded, everything is better
>email V, no response for next year and a half
>start dating a girl at school
>think I'm over V but she continues to creep into my thoughts
>mutual break up with girlfriend, felt that our relationship was shallow
>check old email again
>V had responded to me months ago and I never notice
>ask to meet up and she agrees (I'm 21, she's 28 now)
>seeing her again makes me so happy I start crying
>she hugs me just like she did when I first met her, happiest day of my life
>we start talking
>can tell she's more depressed and hurting than she lets on in emails
>she had a boyfriend for a while who left her for a cis girl
>tell her I'll always be there for her, try to sound platonic and not weird her out again
>we continue spending time with each other, life feels like a dream
>get drunk one night
>she confesses that the reason that she was at that train station was because she wanted to kill herself too
>says she's a freak and no one will ever love
>confess that I love her and have always loved her and I want to be with her
>we kiss
>says it feels wrong because I'm like a little sister to her, she's into guys too
>tell her to think about it, at least let us stay friends, she says ok
>this was a few nights ago
>now posting about it on /lgbt/ because I want to tell someone
>>
>>5631864

>she confesses that the reason that she was at that train station was because she wanted to kill herself too

That was immediately obvious though. What else would a trans woman who sounds like doesn't pass be doing at a train station late into the night? Especially when she immediately stopped someone who seems to have had the same idea.

Also, are you a cis girl or also trans?
>>
>>5631845
>>5631864
Cute story, hope everything works out, OP.
>>
>>5631915
I'm cis. She had told me something else.

>>5632070
Thanks... me too
>>
>>5631845
I've been in a 36 year long friendship that started because I slit my wrists on the beach one winter night. I'm still friends with the girl that found me two hours after I did it. At the time she found me she was thinking of suicide methods as she ran down the beach. Her home life was nasty, and she was having problems dealing with being the prettiest girl in school, but wanting to be the studliest boy. She met some of the transwomen friends that visited me in the hospital. From them she learned of FtMs and MtFs. Ultimately after some therapy, she stayed female, but made accommodations like always dressing masculine, and playing ice hockey.
>>
>>5631845
>>5631864
Finally a good read on /lgbt/. Thanks for sharing OP.

You're lucky to have a long term friend like this.You were honest with your feelings and that's respectable. I would have done the same thing probably.
>>
>>5632075
So, does she pass? Is she cute? Are you bi or gay, or do you see her as a dude?
>>
File: 1427065125952.png (523KB, 756x703px) Image search: [Google]
1427065125952.png
523KB, 756x703px
>>5631864
Sauce on the pic, please?
>>
Have a nice life.
-sincerely the new ex
Get over it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.