[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really curious, for all you male to female transgenders, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

really curious, for all you male to female transgenders, why do you do when you no longer feel like a women already and want to be a man again... and you already chopped off your manly bits and you've been on the hormones for so long?

i guess what i'm asking is, what happens you realize you're not really a women as you thought but you already started the process?
>>
File: Y9kQHY4.gif (534KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Y9kQHY4.gif
534KB, 600x400px
>>5608957
>want to be a man again
>>
>>5608957
kill self
>>
>>5608957
stop taking hormones
go back to male body
tell people you're ftm to explain the lack of penis
>>
i don't know, i guess i'd worry you are dealing with the fact that no one really consciously identifies as anything except a woundable self 24/7, and i'd worry dysphoria and the reason you transitioned could come back, if dysphoria is why you transitioned (there seem to be a range of reasons now, i'm not really interested in invalidating them, as there seems to be a point of no return where you can similarly harm people by denying care--which is more what matters more to me)

idk much abt it. some people physically detransition and seem to adapt (tho i kno of this group the least, which makes sense and iwouldn't doubt their existence since they'd blend back in and focus back on life outside trans circles. i would never come across them), some people are endlessly conflicted about themselves, and their are ofc famous cases of reactionaries or people with personality disorders obsessed with mutually destructive patterns in life. not sure if you want the help of the latter people who may be the easiest to contact.

idk maybe look into who seeks interventions such as this http://www.savaperovic.com/sex-change-reversal.htm and maybe it might help you find out ways what you are going through is defined so you can seek other people in similar situ. if you've had srs, i can't suggest surgery "reversing" it is the best option obvi, it's results are obviously going to be less reliable than srs itself and as such probably explains why they screen even more strictly for such surgery. without creeping the shit out of people, it may be better looking into how many ftm people who don't get surgery cope, in that case, and seeing of what you may find you relate with helpfully.
>>
>>5608964
i always fantasized about being a women, and been slightly envious of them since i was young, but at the same time i'm content at being a male.

but i've always wondered if i truly was a female or not, but don't want to start the process if i realize being a women isn't for me and getting all morphed by the hormones..

from what i gather, you don't fully return back to a male once you stop if you been on them long enough.
>>
I've always wondered this too. Seems like there aren't enough "real" studies out there to find out who became tired of the male/female identity and just want to return to the life they had before it all began. If anything, I'd love to know ftm regret rates, as once you get testosterone puberty, there is really no going back. Seems insane. I feel like the best statistics we'll ever have on this are going to be in 20 years or so.
>>
>>5608957
There are a lot of different ways people detransition. I can't really see doing it myself, but it depends a lot on the person and what they are/aren't happy with about transition. I have no personal experience; no one I know has ever detransitioned. From what I've seen, most just go back to presenting as their birth gender, inasmuch as they're able, while continuing to take hormones, enjoying the results of any surgeries, etc... But there are those who will get back on the hormones associated with their birth sex, and even receive surgeries to replicate their previous primary and secondary sex characteristics.

There's also the new transitioners who yoyo between being on and off meds for a few months as they assume their improved mood is unrelated to the pills (cured!), get off them, feel terrible again, start taking hormones again, feel better, get back off, etc... Some people really don't want to believe they're trans.
>>
>>5609070

Most detransitioners are those who did it because either Their social circle was abandoning them/Family abandoned them/ Or the most common reason that being transgender resulted in a lack of job opportunity(Which sadly is true). Most stories i've read of those who went back were because of the latter.

The amount of those who switched because they felt sometime that they were more male than female would be quite low in comparison to the reasons i just mentioned.
>>
>>5609112
Agreed. Ultimately, they're going back to play-acting as their birth sex to be more socially acceptable, and those who've brought them to it maybe overlook their sons' incredible pectorals, or their daughters' occasional whiskers.

Faced with a lack of acceptance, people do what they must.

Reported regret rates indicating no longer identifying with the target gender are minuscule.
>>
>>5609152

One more reason i forgot. Inability to pass for the gender they want to switch to. I'm looking at videos on youtube just to see which types detransitioned and theres a lot who did so because they didn't pass.
>>
File: 1437641851512.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1437641851512.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>5608957
Hi ^ ^
>>
>>5609005
Stopping hormones can cause severe risks though.
>>
>>5609023
You just wanna live life in easy mode
>>
>>5609005
Also get a teaching job in south park
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.