[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 18.5 mtf pre anything, do i have any chance of passing/looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-4615280721795400043.jpg (359KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4615280721795400043.jpg
359KB, 1080x1776px
im 18.5 mtf pre anything, do i have any chance of passing/looking somewhat feminine? other than my fucking witch nose
>>
>>5601838
no but you're pretty cute

Get some makeup for those eye bags
>>
>>5601838
I'd say you have a very good chance. Your face looks quite feminine (I first thought you were ftm)
and you are still very young (transition wise) non-passing age begins with ~25
>>
>>5601838

You're pre-HRT? You're gonna be fine. When I first saw the pic before reading the post I thought u were an FtM who just started T
>>
small cis chin, slim face, soft brow. yeah you'll do fine, don't even worry about the nose
>>
>>5601838
Can one of you fucks tell me why you want to be a girl? He's already a cute guy and with HRT and a little work he could just be a really cute dude
>>
>>5601969
>HRT
>dude

choose one
>>
>>5601838
No sorry Hon.

May have been able to pass if you were 18.4 though
>>
>>5601974
HRT just makes you more feminine and cute. You don't have to identify as a girl.
>>
>>5601984
except it has significant psychological and physiological effects, such as making your boyclit not get hard
>>
>>5601992
not every time though and plus if you're gunna be a cuteboy then you're a bottom anyway
>>
>>5601838
> small chin
> big eyes
> cheek fat

Your skin should get less red, and nose will get a little slimmer. Also lips might change shape a bit. Just watch out for too much cheek fat.
But you are looking at potential god-tier.

Honestly, I would have thought you were at 3 months already.
>>
>>5601838

you don't need to pass. you're a 8/10 guy
deal with it and let me fuck you
>>
>>5605063
>nose will get a little slimmer
>potential god-tier
straight from the hug to the box
>>
>>5605074
he's 18.5, which means he still has potential for cartilage to change on spiro. And hrt clears skin and feminizes the face.
Or should he wait till 30 and then hang himself when his chin goes down to the floor, and his nose is fatter, and his bones have no potential to even possibly feminize?
Sorry if optimism is asinine.
>>
>>5605108
I think "she" has potential too. But let's not call godtier where there is none. She might be able to pull off some Rain Dove lesbianesque thing. But nothing enormously pretty in cis girl standards.
>>
Yes you have a good chance. Only thing is your nose looks masculine and your jawline and chin is a bit strong. I think you have a better starting point than most mtfs. Your face is very average
>>
>>5605073
nah
>>
File: 1452123952446.jpg (2MB, 2792x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1452123952446.jpg
2MB, 2792x3056px
>>5605108
>And hrt clears skin and feminizes the face.

HRT doesnt affect face. Your face has to be feminine or androgynous if you already reached puberty before transitioning. Otherwise you need FFS.

Rare case where a somewhat masculine face turns out to be feminine after HRT(pic related) but its quite rare.
>>
>>5605607
....why each MtF has to get dumb piercings, weirdo haircut & died hair (usually blue, pink, etc) during transition? IS that mandatory??
>>
I think you should be fine tho nobody can predict what hrt will do
>>
>>5601992
You're overstating it. I see myself as as a feminine guy. Most of the psychological effects are down to stopping the crippling dysphoria and depression that it causes.

Also I'm 5 years into hrt and its a little more difficult to get hard, but not significantly so. Maybe its different for others. But arousal is like 90% mental anyway. If you're the kind to want to hack your dick off with a rusty bike chain then you'll probably have more issues.
>>
>>5601838
. . . but you're 2 qt as a guy! Anyways, get a nose job and I probably wouldn't notice that you transitioned (if everything is successful).
>>
>>5601838
YES!
>>
>>5606834
Fuck that shit I want to keep my dick, Fuck having to stretch my dick crater out on a daily basis with glass dildos
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.