[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: futuramafry.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
futuramafry.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
I should have a three way with 2 strangers I met on manhunt or not. Well, it begin with me messaging a user a week ago and got a an anonymous call. Anwser it and a guy start questioning me, asking how I was, if I knew someone. The thing that worries me is if they will mug me, which they will only get 5€ out of my pocket and I don't carry a bank card or something like that. So, should I risk it and go or abandon ship?
>>
>>5581055
Are they a couple?

Once two guys who were a couple contacted me on grindr. One of them was 37 and super hot and the other was 28 and okay-ish. I thought why the fuck no, but then it occured to me tha they probably had threesomes with strangers all the time, so I asked them if they were clean and it turned out both of them were hiv+

So, getting mugged is really the less serious thing that could happen to you and if that's what worries you, abandon ship right now.
>>
>>5581069
No, I asked if it was ok to use condons and he completely agree with me. I think he is a man with contacts and knows this guy from my city. Since none of us have place, we might do in the woods. I wouldn't mind getting mug, but being beated up or getting hiv really scares me.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.