[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

File: 1403170148568.jpg (212KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1403170148568.jpg
212KB, 609x749px
>you will never be pregnant
>>
File: image.gif (31KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
31KB, 250x350px
>you will never wait the longest 3 minutes for your pregnancy test to tell you you have a family
>you will never hold your child against your chest and feel him suckling for milk
>you will never bring life into this world, building it cell by cell inside of you until it is perfect
>>
This is the only good thing about being trans imo
>>
>>5568357
thank god
>>
>>5568376
>>5568383
i want to be a real mommy though
>>
>>5568394

That's fine, I'm just not that type of person, if I were CIS I'd be getting my tubes tied.

You may never be preggers but you can still be a mother, nurture and rear a child.
>>
>>5568394
me too anon. it makes me cry that I won't be able to have kids of my own :( I feel like a failure
>>
>>5568394
biology is not essential to being a mommy. Case and point, adoption. I was adopted into a family and my mother was infertile. I was still her 'son' and she is still my mother. The biology disappears when you hold your child, when you carry him to bed after a bad dream, when you help him over his first breakup. While it may seem sad right now, remember many cis women who have children wasted their gift by being sluts. The best you can do is take a child who needs you and be the best mother you can to them. Who knows artificial wombs may come into focus by time you are ready for children of your own.
>>
>>5568357
why would you ever in a million years want to be pregnant? kill yourself
>>
>you will never shit yourself in front of strangers trying to push out a baby

Life's rough. Try to find the strength to go on.
>>
File: 1449046964861.jpg (98KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1449046964861.jpg
98KB, 680x709px
>>5568357
>you will never bleed out of your vagina for 25% of your life with insane cramps and mood swings
>you will never have to deal with menopause
Its a trade off. Fucking adopt a kid and you are set.

the vast majority of trans people are not mentally stable enough to be parents anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n1swb3pTTl1s4xp5z.gif (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1swb3pTTl1s4xp5z.gif
145KB, 500x375px
>>5568357
>you will never be their for your son/daughter elementary school graduation and see them in their little cap and gown

I'd be crying the whole time and taking pictures the whole ceremony
>>
>>5568357

A good sign that someone shouldn't breed: they want to 'have their own child' instead of adopting a kid that needs a family.

Due to shitcunts like you, orphanages exist. Children needing parents > your mindless animal urge to breed.
>>
Adoption is totally an option, and one I support for anyone, but please stop with these heartbreaking feels.
>>
>>5569018
top cuck
>>
>>5568946
>>you will never have to deal with menopause
Are you retarded?
They've already spent their life in not only a menopause, but a menopause with extremely high testosterone levels.

>you will never bleed out of your vagina for 25% of your life with insane cramps and mood swings
If you're menstruating for 25% of your life, you have a serious medical condition.

Lets say you die at 80, hit menopause at 40.

Then you'll spend 50% of your time, up to 40, menstruating.
10 years of those you haven't hit puberty, so that's multiplying the time by 1.25.

You're spending, on average, between age 10 and 40, 15 hours a day menstruating, with insane cramps and mood swings. Or, your mensturation lasts for 17,5 days, 420 hours, every 28 days.

That is not normal, seek help.
>>
>you will never get mpreg
>you will never surprise your husband with the good news
>you will never feel your child growing inside of you
>you will never never hold your child after their birth
>you will never tell your husband how much your baby looks like him
>you will never cuddle with your husband and baby and tell your husband that he's such a good father
I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die.
I can't take these feels anymore.
>>
>>5568357
>>5568365
>>5568394
>>5568413
>>5568976
You guys need serious mental help
>>
Its to late to be depressed about being pregnant

http://mic.com/articles/128972/uterus-transplant-surgery-could-let-trans-women-have-children?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.Q0upmcB6a

Go to this link and you will get filled with hope for the future
>>
>>5569138
>sterile women wanting the ability to have biological children
seems pretty normal to me
>>
File: 1420538140423.jpg (8KB, 248x293px) Image search: [Google]
1420538140423.jpg
8KB, 248x293px
>>5568443
>>5568357
>>5568365
>>5568383
>>5568440
>>5568946

>tfw when my mother was about to enter labor with my little brother, my mother told the doctor that she felt she had to take a shit
>tfw he told her not to worry about it
>tfw she did start shitting during labor
>tfw her friend was in the delivery room and started shouting in Spanish, "Yeah, go ahead, let him have it! You warned him, it's his fault! Do it right in his face!"
>mfw I would probably die of embarrassment if I were her, tbqh
>>
>>5569169
>wanting to have a parasite grow inside of you
>wanting a disgusting child that only shits and cries
>unwillingly forcing another generation into existence
Horrible
>>
File: 1402165760712.jpg (45KB, 327x512px) Image search: [Google]
1402165760712.jpg
45KB, 327x512px
>>5569134

>mpreg
>good news

I get everyone has their own feels, but what?
>>
File: 1452859543745.png (117KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
1452859543745.png
117KB, 238x351px
>>5569196
>"Yeah, go ahead, let him have it! You warned him, it's his fault! Do it right in his face!"
>>
>>5569214

RIP in pieces, anon. You were too sweet for this world.
>>
>>5569213
Let's be honest. If trannies could get pregnant it would be mpreg. Trannies are biologically male...
>>
>>5568357
i know that feel op. but there are cis girls that cant get pregnant as well. it still doesnt stop you from being a mother because there are alternatives like adoption and such.
>>
Well, I'm glad for the sake of the human race that there are some people who find the idea of pregnancy appealing rather than horrifying and disgusting, but I can't say that I understand it. I just wish I could donate my entire female reproductive system to someone who actually wants and would use it.
>>
>>5569289
>reproduction
>good
>>
>>5569196
It happens some crazy amount like 30% of the time. They're pretty used to it.

Thank god for white male privilege.
>>
File: 1418426423545.png (80KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418426423545.png
80KB, 322x400px
>>5569231

I think the crucial difference between mpreg and regular pregnancy is that there's a vagina, or at least that the womb is not connected to the anus.

I assume any tranny that wants children enough to give birth would get SRS or whatever the equivalent is at the time tranny pregnancy is possible.

>>5569303

Pic related
>>
>>5569318
>forcing people into perpetual suffering in an overpopulated earth for no reason other than selfish desire
>lol ur just a fedroa m8 tip tip
>>
>>5569326

No, I agree on the logic, but I just think expressing these thoughts is needlessly edgy and shows a lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>5569340
How so? This is 4chan, remember
>>
>area is full of garbage
>are diamond
>see garbage making more garbage
>"awh well better not make another diamond, this place is pretty full"

lel @ glorified suicide
>>
>>5569318
But srs vaginas are not really like natal vaginas because there's so much science can't change. If you look at a diagram of a cis vagina and a cis penis you'll start to wonder how it is srs fixes all the differences... Truth is they dont. Srs vaginas are not in the same position and shape that natal vaginas are in. They aren't made out of the same stuff. It's a cosmetic surgery that goes as far as it can. I feel really bad for trannies with genital dysphoria. ;-;
>>
File: Appsorved2.jpg (54KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
Appsorved2.jpg
54KB, 398x500px
you will never have periods but still have jiggly breasts
>>
>>5568357
>wanting to rip your vagina open while shitting and bleeding in front of a bunch of strangers
why.jpg
>>
>>5568357
Who the fuck would want a baby you cant drink for nine months.
>>
>>5569357

The lack of self-awareness?

>>5569401

I was implying that the SRS at the time of implanting wombs into trans women might be more advanced, perhaps to the point she might be able to have vaginal birth (assuming her hips are wide enough).

>>5569623

For the satisfying crunch of the baby's arm after roasting him over the fire.
>>
>>5569371

It's all carbon anon, who gives a fuck
>>
I don't understand how anyone is selfish enough to procreate when there are literally tens of millions of children in need.
I'm a ciswoman and I'll never do it, I'll fight the biological urge for the good of mankind.
>>
>>5570885
You do realize that when your mother said "there's staving kids in Africa" that was meant to be a lesson on being grateful, not something to be taken literally, right? You not having kids doesn't feed or care for neglected kids elsewhere in the world. Those kids are still going to starve to death whether you have kids or not.
>>
File: cry.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>>5569550
cause we're not AGP . we want live a normal female life.

>>5569542
>you will never have periods
That's a downgrade for me, but there are some advantages to being trans.
>you can take a selective amount of progesterone, causing perfect boobs
>never get saggy from too much progesterone
>never hit menopause and get a shitty physique
>FFS can make you as pretty as you want to be

>>5569401
>I feel really bad for trannies with genital dysphoria. ;-;

there's nothing more I want to be a mother with a loving family with children I gave birth to. I'll never have anything other than a non-functioning cosmetic vagina. something that cis girls get for free, yet bitch and moan about every time it makes them uncomfortable.

It's not fair, I actually want to be a female and so many of them don't appreciate what they have. I don't even feel like a whole person without it; it feels bad.
>>
>>5570885
this

humanity is cancer. we need to kill babies not produce more, duh
>>
>>5570897
There's limited resources, they can go on existing children who are dying, or on new ones being pointlessly made.
If you adopt instead of having a child- or even just use the child rearing monies to donate to charity, that's better. I'm not even necessarily talking about Africa or whatever, there are kids needing fostering in every city in the western world.
You really think we need to add to the 7+ billion? At the current rate world population doubles every 15 years- that's fucked up.
And no, my mum didn't just say it to teach me a lesson, she gives to charity and fostered children.
>>
>>5570979
No? But why let the trash continue to have so many kids? You could just sterilize the people who aren't being responsible or creating good offspring. That way the responsible achievers can still have kids, and the retards can bash their genitals together with dooming offspring to living off handouts.
>>
>>5570987
If by 'you' you mean society/governments then yes, in theory, only people would be in uproar. Still potentially doable but no government believes in that atm.
If by 'you' you mean me, no I can't; so I do what I can.
Being pissed off that poor people have too many kids doesn't help the problem, and it's not the kids' fault.
>>
>>5568394
>I want to be a real mommy

what the fuck.....i understand trans changing their gender because they feel feminine and they want to take more d but actually having the desire of becoming a mother?. That's fucked up imo
>>
>>5571088
why is a woman wanting to be a mom fucked up?
>>
>>5571007
Oh, right. Of course. It should never be misconstrued that I assign fault to children where I view their death as ultimately necessary. It is a tragedy of course. However, I look at situations like the one you're describing in a sort of triage context. It's better to prioritize the resources and care to the subjects with the highest chance of survival and productivity and to minimize the pain associated with the destruction of the rest.
>>
>>5571101
Because you're not genetically a woman, therefore, no matter how delusional you're, it's not logical or sane for your brain having the desire of doing something that your body is not biologically designed for. No matter how many hormones you take, no matter how many parts of your body mutilate, it's not normal to desire being a mother.
>>
>>5571123
>no matter how delusional you're, it's not logical or sane for your brain having the desire of doing something that your body is not biologically designed for

yeah, the body isn't biologically designed to want to be the opposite sex either. If we're "delusional" than wouldn't wanting to be a mother fit into that delusion?
>>
>>5571123
>le biology is destiny argument
Next thing you are probably going to assert that wymyn are preprogrammed to sitting at home 24/7, cooking for the man and raising children after children, shitlord.
>>
>>5571104
I agree that pragmatism is best; I'm not trying to say rich westerners should kill their babies and sell their houses to give to Africans.
But how is the creation of new people a prioritisation of resources? it's putting unnecessary additional strain on resources.
>>
>>5569371
are you that full of yourself
>>
>>5571088

>changing their gender because they feel feminine and they want to take more d but actually having the desire of becoming a mother
>changing their gender because
>they feel feminine
Somewhat on the mark
>changing their gender because
>they want to take more d
Not really one of the reasons why at all

The reason trans women change their gender is because they feel they are innately women. Sometimes other people notice it too. So it's only natural that they want to have children.
>>
>>5571159
Islam seems to offer that oppurtunity for all women of race now that Christianity is out of the way
>>
>>5571007
poor families having too many children doesn't fix any problems
>>
>>5571167
It's because the primary educator and support system, as well as economic unit, is the family. Even with robust socialized healthcare, public education, and job creation programs the vast majority of society rides on the back of the nuclear family. ( Or the neo-nuclear family if you wanted to include gay/trans but ultimately have the same framework )

You should have children if you're a smart, responsible, worldly person. Not only due to the genetic benefits but because you'd be the primary influence on another person's life and that would increase the chances of raising a productive, thoughtful, beneficial citizen.
>>
>>5571183
I didn't say it did. I said that you can't stop that (well, it can be slowed through many generations of good economic and social policies, but YOU and ME can't fix it rn) so do what you can do and don't procreate. Why contribute to the problem?
>>
>>5571123
are you stupid? the fuck you mean "logical", men have the desire to have babies too. if the will to have children was not innate in ALL humans humanity would have died a long time ago
>>
>>5571185
>raising a productive, thoughtful, beneficial citizen
no
>>
>>5571185
All of those things can be offered to an adopted child without adding to global overpopulation.
With the exception of genetics, but there are plenty of homeless kids with good smart genes (and dumb ones need love too).
Unless you meant the benefit of sharing genetics for a bond? I think all these people being so closed minded about who they can love is hindering human development and is rather uncivilised.
>>
>>5571198
why allow mass immigration when poor countries continue to be poor and continue to have children instead of just fixing the problems in those countries to make them stable and prosporous?
>>
>>5571215
We need to do both! But the latter takes generations and a lot of money, international cooperation, agreed policies etc- all the while children suffer.
Neither you nor I is the fucking UN or something, so I repeat: just do what we can do, and don't be part of the problem. Adopt.
>>
>>5571228
>We need to do both!

how is displacing people from other countries gonna help anything?
>>
>>5571245
Obviously it's one way to distribute resources more evenly.
If you were in a povvo country and starving and shit, would you be like 'hopefully in three generations there will be enough economic growth and political change to make my progeny rich and safe' or would you be like 'I need to get out of here now before I or my children die'?
In the case of overseas adoption it's clearly taking a child away from an unsafe environment where they're not wanted, to a safe one where they are. That's where we come in.
>>
File: knocked up.jpg (278KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
knocked up.jpg
278KB, 1100x825px
this reminds me I watched knocked up last night and cried for hours
>>
File: 1413312291804.png (185KB, 836x386px) Image search: [Google]
1413312291804.png
185KB, 836x386px
>>5568357
>>5571203

>tfw my business teacher told an anecdote to the class about when he was younger that he said something like, "Man, forget that! I'm not gonna have kids."
>tfw remembered a post on /lgbt/ that was fresh on my mind right after he said that, where an anon said if men who said they didn't want kids were really serious about it, they would get vasectomies
>tfw he then said, "And now I 'm a father of two kids."
>mfw I'm worried that if I did ever find a husband, that he would leave me once he decided he wanted kids
>>
>>5569104
>If you're menstruating for 25% of your life, you have a serious medical condition

The average period lasts about 5-7 days and occurs once a month. Im sorry you failed so poorly at math
>hit menopause at 40.
the fuck is wrong with you that you hit menopause 15 years early?

>That is not normal, seek help
im not cis i dont have a vagina. all of my cis female freinds + well known information says you are full of shit
>>
>>5568365
You can still breast feed
>>
File: ow the edge.png (82KB, 228x200px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.png
82KB, 228x200px
>>5569209
>>
>>5571214
A lot of important things are inheritable. Maybe I'll adopt kids from somewhere else, but only once I'm assured both those parents are sterilized. If we were going to transplant a generation of immigrants over with mass sterilizations in their home country, then that's something worth looking at.

Instead it's just other people gaining at your expense, offloading their genetic burden onto you. There are literally other animals in the animal kingdom that do this I'm pretty sure. They go in and replace eggs with theirs or something like that. You're helping them do that. That's crazy.
>>
>>5573350
back to /pol/
>>
>>5568411
This.
>>
>>5568357
Reproduction is disgusting. Every trans who wants to get pregnant or have periods is a retarded AGP freak.
>>
>>5573673
I don't want periods

Also how is this even slightly related to agp its not sexual at all
>>
>>5573673
>wanting to be a woman
>unhappy that your body can't do what cis female bodies can do making you feel like a fake
sure sounds like agp to me. wanting to be a cis female is not agp.
>>
>>5573676
>not sexual at all
ehe
>>
>>5573676
>>5573677
>Blanchard (1991) formally distinguished four different
types of autogynephilia in gender dysphoric males, although most of his patients demonstrated more than one type.
>The third type was physiologic autogynephilia, which denotes arousal to fantasies such as being pregnant, menstruating, or breastfeeding.
>>
>>5573686
but it doesn't arouse me
like i can't personally verify this but im assuming cis women want to be pregnant otherwise everyone would just adopt
also every thing with blanchard is automatically a shitpost basically
>>
>>5573686
it's not my fetish. I've always wanted a family and kids with a good dad. I feel like that would be my normal as if I should just be able to naturally do it. then the reality that I was born a male sets in.
>>
>>5568357
I used to feel this really badly, but I get to treat a Skype friend in a motherly way so that's nice \owo/
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.