[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autoandrophilia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: rain dove.jpg (36KB, 665x410px) Image search: [Google]
rain dove.jpg
36KB, 665x410px
Yeah, I have it.
Why are there so many threads dedicated to AGP and I never see one on AAP?
We freaks exist too you know!
Pic related, I would love to look like Rain Dove and be able to live as either gender
>>
>>5560791
Strangely Blanchard said himself 'I don't think it exists" and that he just coined the term so as to not be sexist... but he clearly doesn't know shit
>>
>>5560791
That picture fucks with my head, her face looks just like that of one of my cis male friends.
>>
File: rd.jpg (66KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
rd.jpg
66KB, 736x1104px
>>5560880
yeah she has such a masculine face <3
>>
AGP doesn't real. So why would AAP be?
>>
>>5560927
>AGP doesn't real
How do you explain all the people who say they have it then? Why say it?
>>
>>5560936
"AGP doesn't real" is a meme now
>>
>>5560945
Aw jeez, how's a guy meant to keep up with all the dank maymays these days
>>
Is aap imagining oneself with a dick because I do that when I masturbate a lot. But I also find people like Rain dove really hot.
>>
>>5560953
Yeah :/ this desu
Sometimes when I'm masturbating and I remember I'm using my vaj I suddenly feel so fragile or something... like it's a hole in my body that bleeds sometimes like a wound. I feel it's too delicate. Idk fml nbd ngl
>>
>>5560791
>been fapping to male breast expansion threads on /d/
>feel sad that nothing on /d/ is ever real
>see this thread
>my dick hungers for AAP titjobs
>>
>>5561035
what? surely that's agp stuff?
>>
>>5561122
The male breast expansion threads show men who look like men growing boobs. All their other secondary sex characteristics still appear male but their moobs are nice and round and they still have their vieners. An AGP version would have men completely turn female with vananas and everything
>>
>>5561137
That's just a dulled down version of AGP.
AAP would be a woman growing a dick or something.
>>
>>5561163
No, that would just be futa.
>>
>>5561167
yeah, that's the name for the cartoon version designed to appeal to men.
>>
>>5561174
In any case, I just don't see how a girl growing a dick makes her enough of a man for it to count as auto-androphilia. At the very least secondary sex characteristic changes are needed as well, in my opinion.
>>
>>5560936
Misinformation. With all the different definitions of AGP that get spouted on here is it really that much of a surprise that gullible idiots think they're AGP? The fact is, the entire concept of AGP is based around the idea that trans women are either AGP or ultra gay men, which has already been rejected by the vast majority if not the entirety of the mental health community.
>>
>>5561786
you're part of the misinformation now, though. first, by labeling "blanchard's typology" as "AGP." second, by suggesting that the problem with "gullible idiots" is that they believe they have AGP, not that they think having AGP is necessarily a disqualifier for being trans.
>>
>>5561847
>not that they think having AGP is necessarily a disqualifier for being trans.
AGP is used as a way to remove legitimacy from trans women. It exists within the trans community exclusively as a disqualifier for being trans.

>labeling "blanchard's typology" as "AGP."
Blanchard (and others) have used the typology specifically to categorize male to female transsexuals as either "homosexual transsexuals" (gay men who want normal relationships with straight men) or "heterosexual fetishistic transvestites". The latter is the definition of autogynephilia according to the DSM.

Don't kid yourself; Blanchard specifically used autogynephilia to categorize "non-homosexual transsexuals". If you're seriously going to defend the guy who claimed that trans women attracted to men were homosexual, you're a hopeless case. If on the other hand you realize that Blanchard's introduction of autogynephilia in the trans community was exclusively in a transphobic attempt to make gay trans women fit his completely outdated and backwards narrative that trans people were just really fucking gay cis people, then you'll use your brain to realize that his ideas aren't in any way shape or form valid, including that of autogynephilia pertaining to trans women.
>>
>>5560936
There are lots of people who attribute their cures to prayer instead of medical care too or misattribute other medical things.
>>
>>5561897
He also has ties with anti-gay groups that believe homosexuality should never have been removed from the dsm and many believe his work on trannies was actually a roundabout way to try to open the door to homosexuality being classified as mental illness again. But let's take any opportunity to shit on trannies more, that's what's important.
>>
>>5561897
wow ouch looks like somebody hit a nerve ;^)

>AGP is used as a way to remove legitimacy from trans women. It exists within the trans community exclusively as a disqualifier for being trans.
nope. that's how you feel about it though. doesn't make it true. see literally an entire thread of people not doing that in the agp general on this very board

>used autogynephilia to categorize "non-homosexual transsexuals"
so?

>If you're seriously going to defend the guy who claimed that trans women attracted to men were homosexual, you're a hopeless case.
now you're going full tumblr here

basically, get over it. people have AGP and there is literally nothing wrong with that. but that's fine if you're a perfect trutrans never AGP, that's cool too. it's ok. your posts on an anonymous bosnian woodcutting forum aren't tied to your name and your therapist isn't going to take your hormones away if you don't belittle people with AGP
>>
>>5560945
No it's not, you scientific illiterate.
>>
>>5562153
>LALALALALAICAN'THEARYOU
>>
>>5560791
>tfw mtf
>tfw decided to lift
>tfw want to be a big thick juicy musclegirl

does this count as AAP?
>>
>>5562611
no
>>
You can always tell who the agp trannies are because they scream the loudest about it
It's like vegans
>>
I mean yeah, this is no secret. Thing is, if a "straight seeming" woman sais she wants to be a man but still likes guys, it doesn't carry the stigma that a "masculine" man wanting to be a woman does.

People, like blanchard, do not believe women are also capable of being sexually deviant, so you don't hear as many Ftmwomen talking about their autoandrophilia as men who talk about their AGP.

AGP and AAP should not invalidate the identities of people, but it should also not be denied. Fact is, most transwomen and transmen built strong identities based off of their sexual preferences. Denial of this is stupid, and I'm willing to bet that most of those "AGP isn't real" people are actually huge AGPs themselves, with fragile, little identities.
>>
>>5562661
>Fact is, most transwomen and transmen built strong identities based off of their sexual preferences
[citation needed]
>Denial of this is stupid, and I'm willing to bet that most of those "AGP isn't real" people are actually huge AGPs themselves, with fragile, little identities.
lol, if that makes you feel better...
>Thing is, if a "straight seeming" woman sais she wants to be a man but still likes guys, it doesn't carry the stigma that a "masculine" man wanting to be a woman does.
yeah, but there's more to it than you are able to realize. people usually don't even know ftms exist as one example.
>People, like blanchard, do not believe women are also capable of being sexually deviant
yes.
>so you don't hear as many Ftmwomen talking about their autoandrophilia as men who talk about their AGP.
i don't hear many ftms talk about anything on /lgbt/. the /ftmg/ is also way slower than the multiple /mtfg/. seems like you only see what you want to see so you can confirm your headcanon.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x489px
>>5560791
Already had a thread on it

>>5552014
>>5551815
>>5540492
>>5553763

Autoandrophia is dead common amongst mtf.

Or at the least getting turned on by looking like a cute boy whose having sex wth other guys
>>
I don't understand why the other trannies are losing their shit over this thread.

AGP is common in women as a whole both trans and cis.

>>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591032
>>
Man when lgbt started it was just cute guys wanting to fuck each other

Now I have to learn all these fucking pronouns because apparently everything needs to be autistically labelled
>>
>>5562918
My thread is for cis women and ftms
It's not all about how mtfs perceive themselves, jeez.
>>
You see how Blanchard et al are all like either you're super gay and ashamed (thus transitioning to fit social heteronorms) or you're turned on by yourself as a woman (thus transitioning)?
Can't you say the same thing for cis people? Like either you're just heterosexual to bow to social norms, or you're homosexual cos you're so into yourself?
>>
Might have it, but I don't know
Often fantaisize of being a male, thrusting on women, having a dick/ male features and so on, being fantaisizing that way since very young, at like around 7 I remember thrusting on my pillows and getting sexual satisfaction from it, often dream about being a male having sex with girls too..
I don't know if I have AAP but I always thought girls usually had these sort of fantaisies like I do, I can't imagine a girl only fantaisizing about getting oral or penetration of her vagina, I mean the dick is a huge sexual symbol
I'm a cis lesbian though so I don't know if it's legit
>>
>>5563871
I am the exact same way. I think I'm lesbian but the fact that a penis resonates with sexual arousal confuses me sometimes. If I see a dick getting erect (because a girl is pleasuring it) I feel like I'm also getting an erection. I've always thought of myself getting aroused like getting a boner. It's confusing, I don't know if I will enjoy sex because I have a vagina.

But the idea of being submissive to hot andro/tomboy girls as a woman is the only sexual fantasy that turns me on where I am actually a woman.
>>
>>5564823
Same again
>I don't know if I will enjoy sex because I have a vagina.
I'm a virgin, I used to worry about the same thing but now I think the emotional bond is the key
>But the idea of being submissive to hot andro/tomboy girls as a woman is the only sexual fantasy that turns me on where I am actually a woman.
Same, unless for me it's very feminine women fucking me that turns me on
>>
>>5560791
LOL I wish I'd had the guts to do that when young. Sadly I never could have. My frame was too feminine back then.

this >>5561199
>>
>>5562605
I don't get it, why are you quoting yourself?
>>
>>5562661
>Fact is, most transwomen and transmen built strong identities based off of their sexual preferences.
Huh??? Sexual preferences are most definitely secondary in the vast majority I know.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.