[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come practically EVERY time I see a gay couple with a child,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

How come practically EVERY time I see a gay couple with a child, the child is always the same gender as the parents? If I had a daughter, I could braid her hair all fancy and get her trendy clothes so she's the cool kid on the block!

Do gay men just really like having sons that badly? And lesbian women, daughters?
>>
>>5551501
I think its because of their own sexism and inexperience with the other gender.
>>
>>5551501
man + woman
>make man and woman babies
man + man
>make man babies
woman + woman
>make woman babies

how it is hard to understand? cannot make s.t. from s.t. that does not have
>>
Imagining stereotypical gay couple giving a girl the period talk right now and it is hilarious.

Realistically I think there's some kind of fear that one wouldn't relate to the opposite sex quite as well; a gay guy would know what it's like to be a teenage boy more than a teenage girl, maybe?
>>
>>5551501
You should be more concerned at the couples that get upset that their kid they raised isn't gay like them
>>
>>5551534

This theory seems legit

get this man or woman a lab coat pronto
>>
>>5551501
>EVERY time I see a gay couple with a child, the child is always the same gender as the parents?

incest/child abuse/pedophilia

or some combination of these three things
>>
>>5551598

Mate, this isn't self-help, you're in the wrong thread.
>>
Imagine being a man free of the curse of women. You can see right through them at all their flaws. Because you don't want to have sex with them they are valueless. They aren't strong like men, they aren't smart like men, they really don't do anything of worth for mankind. Why would you want to raise something like that?

Now imagine if you are a lesbian, automatically that makes you a feminist. You covet men and hate them for it. You also like to hit stuff, like your girlfriend. Are you going to raise a boy and watch him become everything you are unable to be but want to be so badly? And are you going to want to raise something that will hit you harder that you hit it, you know when your lesbian anger forces you to hit stuff.

Knowing this it seems obvious why gay men adopt boys and lesbian beat girls.
>>
>>5551501
Even straight people prefer raising their own gender in children. Men always want boys, women want daughters, men tend to take over raising boys, women take over raising girls. Hetero couples can't control what their kid is gonna be though so it's 50/50 and even if they can they compromise their different preferences. Homos we tend to have planned kids so we can pick the sex and we agree on gender so shit works out that way.
>>
>>5551629
It's weird because people really believe this.
>>
>>5551611
Savage
>>
>>5551655
What do you mean it's weird? It is the truth.
>>
>>5551655
I think that one in particular is some copypasta refitted to this thread. That dude is some politicking kinda faggot. I fucked a politicking faggot once, he was horrible fuck which is odd since I never have a horrible fuck.

I think it's like an r9k kinda dude makes himself gay, forces it even if he's just barely bi, to avoid women due to his aspie shit. But then his aspie shit keeps him from getting in relationships with men. So he goes from hating shallow sluts to hating shallow faggots in about a years time. Then I think they transition and become transbians. They still hate lesbians for being women that also won't fuck them so they fuck each other. It's some wild shit. But at least in the end they only have to deal with themselves and we're free of them except for on 4chinz.
>>
>>5551534
>>5551629
This is beautiful. Please post more.
>>
>>5551501
Gay men wouldn't know what to do with periods and gay women wouldn't know what to with penises.
>>
I've gotta be honest I'm a cis girl here and I had some opinion to spout but nah.

You gay dudes realize parents of either sex barely talk to us about periods right? Like my mom just showed me what the pads/tampons were and I learned the rest in 5th grade from a school assembly and from some pretween girl book they gave us on periods and confidence and all that. All you gotta do is the same. Throw a period pamphlet at the daughter and buy her some pads and tampons, there's directions on the back, you really don't have to explain shit. Hell most girls when we talk about whatever talk we got from our moms had it worse. I know girls that thought a tampon meant they weren't a virgin and they had to be married to get pregnant.

Or do boys get a better talk on their dicks? I always imagined ya'll just learned as you went. What's there to talk about? Random erections suck? rub it out and clean up after or hide it? Am I missing something?
>>
>>5551746
You're missing the male 'time of the month', where men have a ragefilled episode of psychosis and have to find either an outlet in exercise or be forced to strangle a vagabond/enemy.
>>
>>5551501
Why would anyone have children ever?

All they do is suck up your money and prevent you from doing cool fun things.
>>
>>5551720
>gay women wouldn't know what to with penises
You are talking about blow jobs, right?
>>
>>5551569
Right, you´d need a good female friend to solve the problem. But it should stay in the family I think. But also it´s said that children fall inlove with their parent of the opposite gender. I ask myself if there is a problem with the development of the child. Because for a boy, there is no mother to fall in love with. Then they want to be liketheir dad, their idol (point of view form a boy). SIegmund Freud I think.
>>
>>5551746
I've learned that my sister lucked out with her puberty education. My mother is a nurse so she was less afraid to have these talks with her about it while she was that age. She seems to be better for it too from what I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcZmT0fiNM

I'd want to be helpful for a daughter if I somehow did have one, but I'd probably just get my sister or a trusted female friend to help with that sort of thing. I think I'd be ok with either a guy or a girl, but I'd feel like I could understand a guy better so I do probably lean that way. Assuming I want kids one day.
>>
File: Dreamies2.png (105KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamies2.png
105KB, 250x257px
>>5551703
It's the circle of oh-god-please-kill-me-now.
>>
>>5552209
No one says that about children. Take your Freudian hogwash, discredited for more than a century, and go back to your pedo craig where you're safe and sheltered with your pedo brethren.
>>
>>5551703
Solid gold truth unfortunately lol
>>
>>5551837
underrated post
>>
>>5552214
Yeah, I don't have any gender preference if I were to have kids one day, but I do think it would be easier with a daugther as it feels like I'd relate better to her than a son. I'm curious about the child's view, would a daugther feel more close to lesbian mothers than a son?
It would probably be useful to have a close friendship with opposite sex gay couples with kids, to give them both female and male role models (and deal with stuff like periods ed if needed), and the problems faced by both lesbian and gay couples are in many ways similar.
>>
Don't most men want a son?
>>
Its pretty common for sons to connect better with their father, and for daugthers to be better connected with their mother. So it would make sense for gay men to have son's so they could have that ''father&son'' relationship.
>>
I'd prefer a daughter so that they wouldn't grow into a faggot like me.
>>
>>5551501
>I could braid her hair all fancy and get her trendy clothes so she's the cool kid on the block!
She'll always be the tormented outcast with fag parents, regardless of the hair and clothes.
>>
>>5553516
Nah bull. To keep a little girl from being bullied it's 90% keeping her hair nice and clothes. I've worked with children for a decade, I'm also a girl, doesn't matter if she's ugly or poor if her parents aren't fixing her hair or clothes up she's gonna get shit if she's under 10.
>>
because male is the best gender

that's why every intelligent person wants a son
>>
>>5551501
It's a lot easier to realte to the experiences of a child of your own gender. Two men would find it a lot easier to raise a boy than to raise a girl, so obviously most will adopt a boy. That said, people are capable of taking the time to raise a child right regardless of the gender stuff, it's just preference.
>>
>>5551629
what do u mean lesbian hit their gf?
Im a single lesbian and I never had the urge to hit something. Is it normal to hit ur gf?
>>
>>5551501
It's because they're pedos and they're laughing at the society so fucked it hands them children to molest.
>>
>>5551501
I think it's mostly just due to the fact that men know what a boy goes through growing up and women know what girls go through, so if you're in a same sex relationship it just makes sense to adopt a kid who that you both know how to raise. Like how awkward would it be if a girl had 2 dads and they had to stumble their way through helping her when she gets her first period? It'd be way easier to have 2 moms in that situation
>>
>>5551655
lesbian couples are more likely to experience domestic abuse than either gay or straight couples.
there was a paper on it
>>
>>5554254
the poster that you're responding to is just trolling, but they're citing a true fact:

victims of intimate-partner-violence are:
>pic related
>>
File: 1451883073543.png (534KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
1451883073543.png
534KB, 550x511px
>>5551655
>>5551670
>>5554254
>>5555837

There were many studies on this. >>5560727 's pic is from this 2010 US Center of Disease Control survey on sexual violence. The full pdf is here:

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
>>
>>5551837
Yes good goy ignore your biological functions and end the white race. You're doing so well.
>>
>>5551501
Because they wouldn't want to molest the opposite gender
>>
i'm a gay man, and i'm thinking of taking in a foster son.

i admit i'm kinda turned on by teen boys, so to avoid any temptation, i will probably hold out for a preteen. i have excellent references.
>>
>>5555837
It's actually bisexuals, don't take /pol/ references for truth.
>>
>>5567124
Why you little bantam
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.