[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had the best hookup last night....we cuddled, watched a movie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: no6.gif (782KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
no6.gif
782KB, 500x538px
I had the best hookup last night....we cuddled, watched a movie, had a drink, and then slept together. No sex, just spooning and cuddling and contact.

This morning we woke up and snuggled and then had sex. We both came and then showered and chatted over coffee.

I love days like this. He was so handsome.
>>
File: 1419980256892.gif (2MB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1419980256892.gif
2MB, 319x255px
>>5509361
That sounds genuinely really really cute. It sounds like my typical mornings with my boyfriend when I was on Winter Break from school. Cuddles and cutesy moments trump sex every time.
>>
It's so frustrating to read threads like these during Winter.
>>
>>5509468
Why's that frustrated anon?~
:'o
>>
>>5509471

No cuddle buddy on those cold nights.
>>
>>5509361
I'm envious as fuck right now OP
>>
>>5509481
I totally understand. To warm up those winter nights, d'ya wanna maybe make a friend? Add me on KIK dude.
ChromaticStatic.
>>
I just want somebody to cuddle with. I don't even want sex. All I want is someone to marry and talk with and cuddle with and raise kids with and have a house with.
>>
>>5509481
>>5509471
>>5509468

There was a gentle snow falling and accumulating when we woke up. I woke up first and lay there smelling his neck and watching him sleep. He kept squirming and pushing up against me. Our legs got tangled and I didn't even get hard for about 45 min.

It's still snowing :3
>>
>>5509530
You're living this up aren't you? Heh. Live it up dude! One of the things I'm most jealous of is the pretty, pretty snow...
>>
>>5509545
Just being comfy :3
>>
>>5509548
Was it just a hookup though? Give us them deets gurl.
>>
>>5509553
yeh. Might be more. I haven't decided what to do
>>
>>5509555
Do you actually genuinely enjoy his company and is he available? Warmth is super rare in life. What do you guys have in common?
>>
>>5509561

I think so. I am out of my club phase and he is a teensy bit older than me.

He's a bottom, I'm a top. Unfortunately our jobs are in different cities. (about 2 hrs away). We work in different industries, but we are both educated and we are both politically active (opposite sides of the fence, however).
>>
>>5509573
I've never been a big club phase kind of guy myself because I'm a little bit of an introvert with my friends and my boyfriend being my main contacts I like to be around. But like... It sounds like you could still make it work. I mean my boyfriend lived in Ireland before I met him, and now he lives with me, sooooo. Nothing is impossible.
>>
>>5509587
I just got out of a string of bad relationships, including a disaster with a really immature 18 year old that was just a booty chase....I don't really think I'm up for the real deal for a bit.
>>
>>5509361

Cherish these moments as they will soon fade into memory as you sit lonely in despair.
>>
>>5509361
This is the gif that keeps on giving.
Good for you Op.
>>
what a cute thread,,,,,,
>>
I wish one day I will experience something like this.

:/
>>
>>5509361
And? What's the point of this thread?
>>
Sounds too good to be true :-/
>>
>>5509361
>hookup
>>
>>5514404
good feels
>>
>>5509361
I had the worst hookup two days ago. He spent half an hour trying to get his tv to connect to his wifi, which when I finally got tired of waiting I solved in less than 3 minutes using my phone. He was about what I expected and had a very average penis (5ish, but kinda thin) and wouldn't shut up about how big my dick is (7ish, but on the thick side) even though I kept telling him, it's average (hint hint, shut up about my dick). I thought we were going to do oral, but he just wanted MM and kept referring to the lotion he uses by the specific brand name. Basically, he was awkward and wouldn't shut up and as soon as he came made it clear that he had to be at work in the morning.

2/10. He had the audacity to message me yesterday asking if I'd like to come over again. People with autism...
>>
>>5515292
kek thats hilarious

can't all be winners
>>
File: are you a new user.png (203KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
are you a new user.png
203KB, 512x511px
>>5515274
Even if that had happened, which I doubt, how would anyone here ever feel good about it? You're just a parading attention whore.
>>
>>5518378
sorry guy

some of the sad sacks on here enjoy a vicarious story.
>>
>>5509471
cause I'll literally never experience anything close to what you posted
>>
>>5518559
Are you in colorado?
>>
>>5509361
Daaw thats incredibly cute OP. Groggy early morning cuddles are amazing cuddles.
>>
>>5518795
They are the cuddles from heaven :3
>>
>>5518706
nah i'm in oregon
>>
>>5519224
bummer...
>>
>>5519267
i totally would sleep with you too, anonymous stranger
i'm that lonely
>>
>>5519333
colorado? Your trips turn me on
>>
>>5519333
:3
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.