[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 66

File: 1393205781907.png (487KB, 526x431px) Image search: [Google]
1393205781907.png
487KB, 526x431px
READ THE OP

FtMg: It's too early in the morning for this shit Edition

Old: >>5470146

Don't forget to sage and wait to make new threads until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info (excuse the tumblr, it's truscum): http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Skype group: add cheeki-briki or duckduckfrog

Google Hangout: TBA
>>
File: 47.jpg (431KB, 870x580px) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
431KB, 870x580px
For the longest time I thought I was just asexual but then I realised I want to fuck this dude in the mouth.

being a gay ftm and a top

what kind of a fucking joke is that
>>
I'm on a holiday with a female friend and I'm so incredibly in denial.
She made me wear heels to which I wore and felt like I was a guy crossdressing badly.
That might just be because I've got big legs and hips and look fat in heels.
Man what the fuck, am I dsyphoric or do I just fucking hate myself?
>>
Hi there. What are some first time steps one might take when wondering if they might be ftm?
Its something I've struggled with for years and don't really know where to begin. I've decided that I do want to get myself a chest binder though
>>
>>5491920
cut your hair. see if you regret it.
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1280x960px
>>5491931
Ive had short hair for years now, no ragrets
>>
>>5491257
Well I mean I dunno. I can't speak for everyone else and it depends what you mean by "chaser". I personally don't like chasers when it means people who want an actual relationship ONLY for the fact I'm trans, like using me just as their fetish's indulgence y'know what I mean?
The moment I start acting like an actual guy and an actual person like the others I get dumped because I'm not their tranny toy, that kinda thing?
Call me a pansyfaggot all ye wan, but that's how I personally feel

If it's just for a hookup or purely sexual relations basically anything with no strings attached then sure whatever senpai

As for how many gay, probably more than you think, personally I'm bipanwhateversexual, fucking omnivore
>>
>>5491937
there's a lot of reversible things you can try. look for a male name that fits you, play male video game characters with that name & make them into something like a personal avatar & see how it feels. there's also websites where you can try out a name and it'll insert it into a hunk of text that you can project yourself onto if that makes sense (the ones i know of also include a lot of neopronouns, but those aren't hard to ignore).

contemplate what specific things give you dysphoria & how they can be treated. you could try socializing online as a guy, even just doing it here as a trans guy & see how that feels. it seems silly, but i found it helpful to start wearing boxer briefs & trunks instead of women's briefs when i was closeted & figuring myself out.

i'm almost certain there's other things i'm forgetting. you could try buying a cheap small packer & seeing how it feels (unless you wear tighter pants & it'd be noticeable) but there's plenty of trans guys who don't find packers helpful so it may not be worth it for you regardless.
>>
>>5491997
Thank you kind anon, see you've already opened me up to dome first steps and i didnt even know wtf to do. I may be crying rn
>>
>>5491937
if you don't want to jump off the golden gate bridge at the thought of not having a dick, you aren't ftm t b h
>>
>>5492054
it doesn't have to be that drastic.
>>
>>5492054
there's plenty of trans guys with little or no bottom dysphoria but plenty of chest, voice, social, etc. dysphoria
>>
>>5492054
Gender dysphoria isn't always that obvious.
>>
>>5492110
not possible
>>
>>5492189
it's pretty well documented in the last national trans survey if you don't believe individuals who say so. but i don't see why all trans men must have bottom dysphoria when it's well known that plenty of trans women don't
>>
File: 2490.jpg (46KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
2490.jpg
46KB, 450x373px
https://youtu.be/Hhbi3GlfZo4

Holy shit, this is impressive. That guy is over 50, started T just 6 months prior and already passes that flawlessly. I can only dream T works that quickly for me.
>>
>>5491018
>What kind are you buying?
Looking into either underworks or gc2b, or maybe even one of each. I've heard gc2b binders are more comfortable, but that they don't bind as well as underworks.

Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>5492227
those people aren't really trans, just stupid
>>
Are there any FtMs that are happy looking like cute guys and don't want to be massive hairy and ultra-masc?
I don't want to seem like a chaser but cute androgynous FtMs and andro cis girls are my thing.
>>
>>5492352
>feel debilitating dysphoria, just not towards genitals
>successfully transition to relieve much of the dysphoria
>not trans
where are you getting this belief from? it's definitely not from the dsm-5, that's for sure
since you're putting so little effort into your posts i'm going to stop responding after this unless you say something of substance
>>
>>5492373
Meh, sorry to burst your bubble, but most ftm will eventually look like men on testosterone. Go for tomboys, not ftms, m8.
>>
File: 1450676204395.jpg (141KB, 586x614px) Image search: [Google]
1450676204395.jpg
141KB, 586x614px
>>5492352
And you're the stupidest of them all.
>>
Sooo I'm a chubby guy, pre-everything. I'm looking to buy a binder from underworks. However, I'm also in the process of losing weight. I've already lost about 15 lbs so far. Should I put off buying a binder until I'm at my goal weight? I really want a binder now, but I'd also hate to buy two binders because I got thinner.
>>
>>5492402
I was thinking of purchasing the tri-top binder, btw. I don't know if that makes a difference.
>>
>>5492325
if you're +50 you've probably already gone through menopause and already have pretty high testosterone levels.

source: my mom is cishet and looks like Sean Bean
>>
Please tell me I'm not the only one having issues with images on 4chan right now?

Goddamnit, an hiro, stop breaking shit.
>>
>>5492425
I recently watched a bunch of videos of a ftm who was ~55 when he started transitioning. It took him a good 2 years to see any solid results from T. A year in and he still basically sounded and looked just like a woman.
>>
File: 1448323345553.jpg (61KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448323345553.jpg
61KB, 568x640px
>>5492381
>i'm going to stop responding after this unless you say something of substance
lel

That isn't trans dysphoria to want a deeper voice, and want to wear boys clothes, tomboys do that.
The social side of it doesn't matter, there are tons of girls that look like boys and boys that look like girls, but the thing that makes a man a man is a dick, and if you don't want that, i don't see how you can say you're trans.
An ftm that wears dresses and acts like a literal female, but has debilitating bottom dysphoria would be more trans than you.

There's a difference between, dealing with what you have because there is no better option, and not having dysphoria at all
>>
File: really.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
102KB, 746x717px
>>5492582
>An ftm that wears dresses and acts like a literal female, but has debilitating bottom dysphoria would be more trans than you.
The spirits of my ancestors are speaking to me.

They're saying you need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5492657
it's true, i'm sorry you don't like wearing dresses to grandmas funeral but if you like your cunt you are a woman
>>
File: sworddicksnails.jpg (106KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
sworddicksnails.jpg
106KB, 500x323px
>>5492582
>I define myself exclusively by my genitals and terefore everyone else has to
>>
>>5492717
my transsexuality is not me 'defining myself'
>>
How did you guys first admit to a professional that you were trans, or at least suspected it?

I'm trying to figure out how to tell my therapist but I'm pretty sure I'll be in the throes of an anxiety attack at that point. She wants to know my anxiety 'triggers' and my gender crisis is big one right now but it's tough to admit. I might just blurt it out then try for damage control and explaining myself.
>>
>>5492657
did you really just meme in text
>>
>>5492735
it's a little scary to realize i literally don't remember this at all. it was certainly a very stressful moment, like coming out to my parents, but i don't even remember what therapist i was seeing before i came out as trans. i hate my terrible memory.
>>
>>5492740
Don't make meme a verb you fucking dork.
>>
I really loathe working in customer service as a pre everything trans guy. Fuck.
>>
>>5492809
>trying this hard to make jokes
>>
>>5492759
I can relate, my memory is pretty shoddy and not helped by my habit/skill of forcing myself to forget stressful situations so they don't loop round and bite me in the ass later. Frustrates my therapist.
>>
>>5492977
Not him, but are you me. My memory, especially about my childhood/early teens is so fuzzy it's unreal. I have a feeling it has something to do with trans shit cause I remember one time I was looking through an old photo album, came across pictures of myself and it sent me into a mini panic attack and brought back all kinds of memories I didn't want to think about. I can't look at old pictures of myself at all.
>>
>>5492919
Same. Why can't customers just say "Hey" or "Excuse me"? Why they always gotta call me "ma'am"?
>>
>>5493044
It's hard to blame people because they obviously don't know any better, but at the same time you can't help but want to crawl into a small hole and die after a shift and it happens 5 million times.

>old guy comes in
>entire time referring to me as girl and shit
>feel sick to my stomach and contemplate becoming an hero

I'm not even fuckin girly or anything either. I have short hair and dress pretty androgynous-male. Doesn't matter, I guess.
>>
>>5493084
>I have short hair and dress pretty androgynous-male. Doesn't matter, I guess.

that's a fucking trendy look for straight girls nowadays. It confuses the fuck out of lesbians.
>>
>>5493088
I just want to get on hormones already man, even if it means sacrificing 20 first born children.
>>
>>5493123
Going on hormones is kind of like sacrificing your first born, cause chances are you aren't gonna shoot out any sprogs afterwards
>>
>>5493004
God, I hope nothing opens the dam for all the unpleasant stuff I've repressed. I doubt it's anything actually serious but no one likes remembering embarrassing or stressful shit from the past. Come to think of it, I don't remember shit from before I was like 12 and everything is scattered as fuck. I hate old pictures too, I feel disconnected from myself in them (probably because I don't remember that far back) or it just frustrates and stresses me out.
>>
>tfw taking a women in us history course for aa "diversity requirement"
>basically feminism 101
>two other guys in the class and like 30 girls
>dont pass for shit and dont want to deal with telling instructors im trans
not that i dont find this stuff interesting, but...not the best choice ive ever made
>>
I'm so tired of being alone desu senpai.
>>
Just bought my first peen
feelsgoodman.avi
>>
File: 1284791492512.png (9KB, 344x341px) Image search: [Google]
1284791492512.png
9KB, 344x341px
Any of you guys with bottom dysphoria ever actually use your junk for penetrative sex? I have dysphoria that can get especially bad at times, but using the front hole just seems fucking...easier. Goddamn. Especially when you're in the heat of the moment and you don't have to really worry about any prep and all that junk.

I'm probably over thinking this. I've been unbearably horny lately.
>>
>>5495995
i used to because like you said heat of the moment, but it made me feel dysphoric after and never actually felt good anyway so i stopped
>>
>>5493201
take some advice
DONT
>>
>>5493201
Fuck, I did the same thing. Sat in the back... doodled and talked to the only guys. Realized I was trans partially because of that class.
>>
>>5495995
no but i don't fuck men
>>
>>5491896

honestly, for you to feel like you're crossdressing rather than just "this looks bad" seems like how i used to feel during my overcompensating feminine phase... i felt like i was wearing a costume, and crossdressingn and it was weird... and i know i didn't look bad cuz i couldn't walk more than half a block without gettig hit on or complimented... but that crossdressing feeling was still there, and that actually kinda made it so i couldn't deny being trans to myself anymore...

i think if you were just body insecure crossdressing wouldn't come to mind...

>>5492373

i wouldn't be comfortable being ultra hairy (i shave everything now cuz body hair is gross to me), and i'm not super masculine and have no desire to be cuz that's just not me...

>>5493201

what exactly did you think that would be? any college class that's "women" anything is gonna be filled with angry feminists... that's just guaranteed...

>>5495995

i do... but i feel like sex is something entirely separate from other shit, and i don't think at all during it... it's about feeling sensations and pleasure and nothing else...
>>
>>5496942
Want to hear a good joke?
An FtM that doesn't fuck men

LOL
>Laughing Chad and Jamal DPing a blissed out transboy.jpg.png.gif.exe.bbc.bwc.cum.
>>
When was that defining moment for you? After being in denial or not even considering it, something happened and everything clicked?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>5497142
>not fucking both
Get a load of this fucking pleb.
>>
>>5497306
i hated singular they so much i wanted to popularize a neopronoun as a universal gender neutral pronoun. i found out through livejournal that some people used them as personal pronouns, and after looking up nonbinary stuff found out that even some binary trans people didn't have genital dysphoria. once i learned i didn't have to cry whenever i remembered i don't have a dick in order to be trans, i was suddenly free to explore a lot of things i'd thought impossible, and while i did take a long time figuring stuff out before coming out to anyone, that was still the moment i finally started on my way to transitioning, and further self-improvement beyond that.
>>
>>5497306

i've known my entire life... like at like 12 and shit i was going online and just saying i was a cis guy when i'd talk to people... it stayed on that level and just internalized outside of it 'til my feminine overcompensation phase at 18 kinda pushed me into shit like binding in private... but i figured i'd just lie and hide it forever and never do anything or say anything 'til i was about 21 and my s/o and i were smoking together and out of nowhere he just asked me if i was trans... and i just told him the truth and couldn't hide it after that, he helped me be more ok with it
>>
>>5497509

+ younger than that i would play pretend games as a guy and whatnot, and when i was like 3 i used to play with those fake razors and practice shaving "my beard" like my dad cuz i just kinda thought i was a guy, and gonna grow up and be one... and at like 3 i accidentally saw my mom naked and cried hysterically after asking if that (being in a chick body) was gonna happen to me one day, and initially i thought i was gonna be batman or cobra commander when i grew up... idk... basically it's just always been there, and it took having to say it outloud for me to realize the level of severity
>>
>>5497306
I wouldn't say I ever had a "defining" moment. I spent a REALLY long time struggling with it, going through some crazy ass mental gymnastics to justify this and that. It wasn't until I got into actual gender therapy that I accepted it. Then after that everything began to fall into place and feel right.
>>
File: 638934.gif (7KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
638934.gif
7KB, 251x251px
I miss breathing.
>>
File: wienerdance.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
wienerdance.gif
128KB, 473x235px
BAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HRT HAS MADE ME BISEXUAL

I CAN DATE ALL THE FAT CHICKS NOW

ALL OF THEM
>>
>>5497543
Damn that "saying it outloud" really resonates with me.
>>
>>5497306
It was kind of a crescendo. Post puberty I would wear boys clothes. During puberty I became extremely depressed, started self harming, panic attacks, and became reclusive. Ignored problems, didn't tell anyone because I didn't understand what my triggers were. I told myself that once I figured out the triggers, I would get help but I couldn't figure out what my problem was. Discovered around 14 that binding with tape or bandages made me feel less anxious. Women's clothing always made me feel uncomfortable, soon after this period I found an abusive "boyfriend" to be codependent with who I ended up giving into completely. He expected me to be a woman... this relationship lasted until I was 17. When I first found out what "genderqueer" was I was sort of moving toward that state of reality without coming out to anyone because I didn't want to be special snowflake tier, but never self conceptualized as female. Cut off all my hair and started dressing gender neutral, tried to perceive the world in a socially gender blind state and started becoming less suicidal because of it, started expressing myself and making art. Disassociated my physical appearance and didn't even realize. Went to college, met shit people who tried to treat me as a "female", started drinking and smoking a lot and had no friends. Dropped acid, snip snap. Realized I am a guy, albeit sort of a gay guy with feminine habits, but I am so barely feminine compared to the cis guys I know.
>>
>have to give my birthname to pay a medical bill over the phone
>guy still calls me 'sir' at the end of the call

Okay today ends kinda on a good note.
>>
>>5498689

yeah for some reason i'm the kinda person who can hardcore deny something even to myself until i'm put in a position where i have to just say it... and then once i say it that's it there's like no going back... it's just there and i have to deal with it cuz allowing myself to say something comes with really allowing myself to feel it...
>>
File: hellyeahhilda.jpg (36KB, 450x691px) Image search: [Google]
hellyeahhilda.jpg
36KB, 450x691px
>>5498640
Welcome to the land of of appreciating squishy chicks.

It's comfortable as fuck, bruh.
>>
>>5498779
LIKE, IMAGINE BEING INTO FAT GUYS

THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA FIND A FAT GUY WHO WANTS TO DATE A GUY WHO'S NOT A GUY

THEN SERIOUSLY

OH SHIT

FAT CHICKS ARE AN OPTION

AND I HAVE LIKE ZERO COMPETITION

THIS IS LITERALLY THE TITS

[A Whole New World plays faintly in the background]
>>
>>5498801

what about all the black guys who like fat chicks?
>>
>>5498964
THEY DON'T FUCKING EXCIST I AM IN NORTHERN SCANDINAVIA

where I'm from, black dudes are all married to women in hijabis.
>>
>>5498988

oh... well then... nevermind...
>>
>>5497142
are you trying to send me a virus
>>
File: fuck_me_bird.jpg (98KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_me_bird.jpg
98KB, 1024x578px
I found TWO nice-looking guys on grindr who are near me and THEY BOTH REPLIED this is the most success I've had all year and I ain't got nobody to brag to
>>
File: 1388781865814.gif (479KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
1388781865814.gif
479KB, 500x323px
>>5499093
You're bragging to us, it counts. Now go get sum fuk.
>>
>>5499103
THEY BOTH APPEAR TO BE VERY CONFUSED AND PUT OFF BY MY ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THE ICE

I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS

I AM BAD.

THEY DON'T WAN SUM FUK.
>>
>>5499123
OH SHIT! BEGIN DAMAGE CONTROL?!
>>
>>5499138
WAT DO

I GOT A "uhh, okay??"

THE FUCK DO I DO
>>
>>5499181

what did you say that fucked shit up?
>>
>>5499187

+ maybe it's just that i've never tried looking for anyone on grindr, but i assumed it was just impossible to fuck up hook up type shit...
>>
>>5499187
"Imagine if dogs could talk. You'd be so grateful for every moment that they shut up."
>>
File: 1357496451093.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1357496451093.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>5499204
Aw, mate.
>>
>>5499212
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START CONVERSATIONS

I AM UGLY AND I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER
>>
>>5499204

you just said that without any context? i mean i'll be honest i'd probably respond to that no problem (depending on what the person looked like), but i mean... it's not particularly funny, doesn't actually provide a proper chance to have a conversation, and comes off like someone awkward trying too hard to be amusing... idk... it's a little... i wouldn't be put off, but i could see why someone would be
>>
>>5499223

are you actually ugly? pics?

and i'm sure you have shit to offer, nearly everyone does... but yeah, you're not good at starting a conversation... to be fair being awkward can be cute... idk... i think awkward nerdy guys are cute as fuck anyway... i love them the way i love dumb crazy girls

... and yet i'm dating neither type... weird
>>
>>5499234
yeah. This is just me dishing out bad ones because I don't have any good ones.

How do normal, non-sketchy guys who are not gross talk to people? I've never had a normal, non-sketchy, not-gross guy talk to me.
>>
>>5499247
>are you actually ugly?
I'm trans. I'm not in treatments yet. it ugly.
>>
>>5499258

well that's just bullshit, and not true about everyone... there's attractive pre-everything people, unattractive ones as well... so that doesn't make a person ugly, that's just ridiculous to say

>>5499251

how about you practice having normal non awkward conversations with people and find out?

i talked to you a few times right? you just down yourself, and i get this feeling it's cuz it's how you got attention as a chick and you have no fucking clue how to do it any other way + you're lonely...

but really the only way to learn how to have a conversation with someone is to try actually having one...

or a few, stop downing yourself and just talk about shit...

idk... you can start a good conversation with anyone just by saying anything...

i once made a friend just telling him while he walked by my house that my father would've told him he looked like a faggot walking down the street with his hands in his pocket... i was bored and i used to hook an amp up in my window, with a mic and just say whatever came to mind when people passed by while i drank in my first apartment

i lived on this really busy street that tour buses went down and shit... so i'd see a lot of different people, anyway... what i'm saying is something that stupid can start a conversation that lasts a while...

like that guy would come by and talk to me and my s/o outside our house all the time after that, and that time we talked while i leaned out the window and he stood yelled up for like a half hour... i fucking went grocery shopping with him and shit... and it was just a matter of saying something that stupid, but i mean... he was actually walking by with his hands in his pockets, it wasn't just completely unrelated to anything...

but like... just fucking talk about something... anything, without being miserable, downing yourself, or saying something without any context
>>
>>5499451
the ay I got attention as a chick was being drunk and having big boobs. It doesn't matter if your face is ugly and personality is repulsive if there's a potential to touch the titty.

I'm not from one of those cultures where talking to strangers is acceptable in any way. You make friends by being introduced to people by mutual friends. Talking to someone you don't know has historically been just about as inappropriate as pissing yourself or stripping naked in public.
>>
>>5499507

yeah, that's cool... i'm not

so anyway... without being a dick to yourself talk about something, we're already talking may as well...
>>
>>5499181
...why the fuck are they on grindr then? But just forget about it and move on, you can't get a fucking anxiety attack over a dating app. för helvete
>>
>>5499557
like what?

>>5499569
BUT HE'S HOT

AND I AM SO PAINFULLY PICKY I'VE ONLY EVER MET LIKE 5 GUYS I'D FUCK FOR FREE
>>
>>5499557

+ in the meantime say that you're bad at knowing where to start a conversation, but you get better... then idk... tell them something more interesting, what do they look like? what's in the room around them in their pics? are they outside? are you just talking to dick pics? i mean... just fucking pay attention and say something to them that might make them start talking

you don't need to start a conversation by knowing what you feel like talking about, you just gotta say something that will make the other person talk...

like that shit about the dogs you said? it doesn't work cuz it's just this weird statement that doesn't really express any interest in them or anything really... and most people don't know how to respond to that

past... "they don't need to talk for me to want some of them to shut the fuck up" there's not much to say...
>>
>>5499589
Well shit nigga don't tell me that, tell him. Skip the "free" part, though, and just... play on being a bit awkward, sometimes that's cute. I keked about the dog comment, that was an ok opener. But then again I'm awkward as fuck also.
>>
>>5498801
I'm a fat gay guy who'd date a transguy if he had a nice butt. That's all you have to do to win me over.
>>
>>5499589
Ask what they're into, what are their interests, what kinda music do they like? If you can get people talking about their passions, you can usually keep them going just by being interested.

>Grindr
Or if they wanna straight up just get down to business I guess, I haven't had the balls/blue balls to try Grindr yet.
>>
>>5499589

fucking anything... seriously any thing you can think of that isn't an awkward statement and leaves room for a response...
>>
so ftm gen, i got a problem.

This cute guy is hitting on me at work and he gives me huge tips and thinks i'm a short haired girl.

Should I just go with it? What should I do? I'm pretty fucking desperate desu.
>>
>>5499679
he thinks you're a girl, but what is you actual gender status?
>>
>>5499716
i'm a gay ftm. I sort of pass? Half the time people think i'm a guy and other half, people think I'm a girl so my passing is a real mixed bag

My voice is pretty high and femmy so people assume i'm a young boy or a girl.
>>
>tfw forever closeted
>>
>>5499733
fuck it, flirt back. explain if things get serious (you get asked out, etc.). why not, at the very least flirting is fun and being flirted with boost your self-esteem. yolo as the kids say
>>
>>5499767
>straight men are disposable, treat them however you wish
>>
>>5499204
nigger what the fuck
how do you talk to people in rl
>>
>>5499804
not much i'd wager...

>>5499785
oh grow up, flirting is harmless
>>
>>5499614

eh... it's a bad opening cuz not everyone can or will answer to it, and a lot of people will just write him off as weird and not give him a chance...

and idk maybe he is weird and awkward, and it's important that people can deal with that... i suppose in that case he should keep going with it... they may as well be able to get past that...
>>
>>5499767
>>5499855

wow, ftms are totally women...

good to know.
>>
>>5499733

honestly? don't do anything he's a customer who gives you big tips and maybe it should stay that way... talk if you want, but keep shit light
>>
>>5499804
YOU FUCKING DON'T

that's the thing :DD

there is no cultural reference to start with, there is no basis of a normal way to start a conversation with a stranger.

>>5499862
I also literally never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5499893

that's not necessarily a bad thing...

you draw right? when did you start drawing?
>>
>>5499915
...Since I could hold a pen? Like everybody else?

Everybody starts drawing when they're toddlers and shit. Some kids just don't grow out of it.
>>
>>5499889
but he's sooooo cute and hot and I haven't had dick since I started transitioning to male...
>>
>>5499869
wow you got that from what I wrote? amazing, you must get a lots of excercise jumping to conclusions like that! all I said was anon should just go with it because flirting is harmless. i've flirted with people whom i have no real interest in fucking 'cause it's fun. explenations needs only be given when things get serious.

>>5499893
seconded. scandinavia fucking sucks, i don't know how you people even procreate... everyone is anti-social until shitface drunk
>>
>>5499926

i suppose that's one way to look at it...

my mother would have me draw shit and teachers would, but i wouldn't really call it something i did you know? cuz it wasn't a choice i made, i wasn't really interested in it, so sure i've drawn shit but i wouldn't count it as anything...
>>
>>5499929

then be honest with him? if you wanna keep getting tips and just leaving it as work only then you don't have to say shit, but if you do anything with him you should...
>>
>>5499970
but the problem is that I'm a man even though I know I don't look like the typical cis guy and I still have my tits... and there's no bottom surgery for guys like me.... he thinks i'm a girl. That's why he's being so nice to me...

god my dysphoria is coming back
>>
>>5499986

well unfortunately part of being a guy is sometimes not fucking a cute straight who thinks you're a chick at first...

but if you'd prefer lying to him just to get laid, or you're cool with him seeing you as a chick without knowing you're trans... then may as well fuck him...

i just don't see a point in bringing up a potentially touchy subject with a customer who tips well... or having sex with someone based on what's pretty much a lie... that's just me though, do what you want... everyone does fucked up shit sometimes me included...
>>
Sorry to interrupt the party, but I have a question. On a scale of "no big deal" to "you gon die," how fucked do you think I am?

I just did my first subcutaneous T injection at home and I messed it up. I did one at my doctor's office with her walking me through every step, and it went fine. It didn't hurt at all and the injection site wasn't painful afterward. This time, I was so nervous about doing something wrong that I DID something wrong - well, two things, actually. First, I forgot to wipe off the top of the vial off with alcohol before I pushed the needle in to draw the liquid out. It was wiped down after it was opened the first time (a week ago), and it's just been sitting in the box since then, but...yeah, that's not sterile. Second, and yes, I realize I am a fucking idiot, I didn't pinch my skin. I just pushed the needle into my skin - not a pinched skin fold - at a 45-degree angle. I injected the T and then pulled the needle out, and there wasn't any blood, but now the area is pretty painful.

I'm worried as fuck. It's after hours or I'd call my doctor's office. I don't want to make someone page her just for reassurance if what I did is actually no big deal. But I keep thinking, what if I injected it into an organ or something? Fucking hell, I am such an idiot. I felt like I was taking a final exam or some shit and got super anxious.

What if I injected it into a fucking organ or something? My doctor had me do the first injection on my abdomen, so this time I did it in pretty much the same spot, except on the opposite side. Now I really wish I'd done it somewhere else.

HELP ME /LGBT/ YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE not really but still what do ya think?
>>
>>5500026

never injected myself with anything, but it's probably safe to say you just bruised some tissue and it's gonna suck a bit, but you'll live...
>>
>>5500066
I really hope so.
>>
>>5500154

well there's no way you fucked up one of your organs... you're just being paranoid, and bruises hurt like hell, especially deep ones... which that definitely is... just chill out, call in the morning if you're really worried
>>
>>5500238

+ just for peace of mind if you're still paranoid in the morning... but really you're definitely over-reacting...
>>
>>5500154
Oh and my ears have been ringing like crazy ever since. May be unrelated. I am a hypochondriac, so it's probably anxiety and overthinking, but I'm also probably going to die someday because I don't seek medical attention the one time it's actually NOT just anxiety. Hopefully this is not that time.
>>
>>5500238
>>5500248
Thanks, I'll probably call in the morning because I AM paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>5500248

+ i've had nurses and shit do ivs and injections wrong before, and gotten horrible bruises from it and shit... when i got tested for lyme the guy fucked up so bad the inside of my elbow looked like some shit outta requiem for a dream...

and i couldn't bend it, it hurt so fucking bad...

but it wasn't a medical emergency... and i doubt what you've got going on is either
>>
>>5500252

that probably is anxiety yeah...

but i know what you mean, i always wonder if one day something serious might happen and i'll just mistake it for regular horrible chronic pain or symptoms and go "eh it'll pass"
>>
>>5500026
wtf? you're totally fine. neither of those things are big mess-ups at all. injections hurt. you're sticking a needle into your body for fuck's sake. it doesn't mean you're dying.
>>
>be me
>cis white male scum
>fall in love with awesome girl
>shy gamer
>always tell she's sexually awkward
>think she's asexual which i'm fine with
>really hiding pegging fetish
>probe around after she says something about coming inside
>she finally opened up that she's always seen herself as a guy
>we both have really conservative families and she'd actually get disowned

H-help, she really really wants to fully transition but feels trapped by life circumstances. And i refuse to start using he because if either of us blow her cover she's fuuuuucked

Also finally got her to cut her hair short and now she wants to shave the sides which is pretty rad
>>
>>5500466
"Got her to" as in she really wanted to but was always scared to so i found a couple androgenous short cuts she'd like

Please don't kill me, i'm new to this and i'd just like to help her out seeing as we plan to live together for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>5500466
i'm not sure what advice you're looking for, but i'm kind of in the same position as him. would he be okay with cutting off his family totally if he's financially stable?
>>
>>5500488
Well you found the problem. The answer is no, the cutting off of relations would be devastating, and I'm not sure if I could provide a substitute for that missing family.
>>
>>5500504

there is no advice, he can either transition and risk getting disowned (which might either not happen or change over time) or he can repress it and deal with how shit that is instead for people who won't ever fully know him... that's just life

the rest is on both of you so yeah... no one can do anything for you
>>
File: Needle deterioration.jpg (65KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Needle deterioration.jpg
65KB, 500x327px
>>5500265
>the inside of my elbow looked like some shit outta requiem for a dream
Oh god. That scene. That must have been awful.

>>5500446
Well, to be fair, it was my first time doing it not in the presence of a doctor who talked me through each step, so it was my second time ever injecting anything into my body. The first time, I literally felt nothing. It's way easier than I imagined it would be, though - I thought that the skin would give some resistance, but the needle just slides in like a knife through butter. Neato. Makes me think of this image.
>>
File: 1451854726135.gif (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451854726135.gif
8KB, 400x400px
Question to all FtM:
Do you call your vagina a boipucci(boy pussy)?
>>
>>5500597
It's not really "for me" though. Sucks but thanks. Guess "buck up or shut up" is all there is.
>>
>>5500617

lol well it was more like towards the beginning, not like the amputation bit... that part where ty first notices...

just this huge purple bruise that looked fucking awful... it was summer too so i caught people staring at it and me looking horrified
>>
>>5500738
Never.
>>
>>5500746
Why not
>>
>>5500738
No...I generally try to forget that it exists, but, to me, it's a vagina. I kinda hate the word "pussy," though. Too close to "pus."
>>
>>5500738
>ciaran
You're not even human, gtfo. Your boyfriend's legacy is cuck'd anyway
>>
>>5500738
No, I just call it junk. Why the hell would I call it that
>>
>>5500738
i don't get why you would spell pussy like pucci in the first place
and no, i just call it my genitals or cunt
>>
>>5500778
>i don't get why you would spell pussy like pucci in the first place
It's cuter, I think.
>>
>>5500782
it just makes me think of the evil priest from jjba
>>
>>5500738

No. I call it my genitals or my vagina. Sometimes in my own head I'll call it a cunt or a pussy but I'd never say either out loud.
>>
>>5500796
Yeah, I only ever use "cunt" and "pussy" as insults. They're just disgusting sounding words, IMO.
>>
File: 1451831768020.png (83KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
1451831768020.png
83KB, 582x582px
>>5500746
>>5500762
>>5500769
>>5500778
>>5500796
I see. I just always thought when your "gay" male lover wanted to fuck your vagina you'd be like, "ah, yeah, fuck me in my boipucci" or something like that.
>>
>>5491810
Dear FtMgen:

Illustrious denizens of this great self improvement general, I pose upon thee, most august browsers, a simple query.

Given that the essence of manhood is to reject idealism in favour advancing both the wellbeings of himself and society in real, intrinsic means, how then can you consider yourselves truly male?

Given that you cannot actually be a man, would the truly manly undertaking thus not be to simply make the best of what you are? To achieve in real ways a means of increasing your value rather than trying to force society to assign you more.

For ultimately, if you were truly men, you'd view your desires for society to change to better accomodate your feelings as abhorrent.

So why then -in a most manly undertaking- do you not simply embrace who you are. Because without doing so, you can never improve yourself.

And if you refuse to constantly attempt to improve yourself, then you are not a man.
>>
>>5500850
That would be implying all of us are gay. I happen to be bi and slightly prefer women.
>>
>>5500850

i don't let anyone even touch my vagina, let alone fuck it. don't make assumptions bro.

and there are no quotations needed, the guys i sleep with are very gay. next time i've got a twink bent over in my bed begging for daddy to fuck him i'll think about this comment and laugh.
>>
File: 1451492657574.png (743KB, 1384x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1451492657574.png
743KB, 1384x1496px
>>5500862
Well, around 90% of people are straight so I think it would make sense that it would be inverted for transsexual people.
>>
>>5500905
>and there are no quotations needed, the guys i sleep with are very gay. next time i've got a twink bent over in my bed begging for daddy to fuck him i'll think about this comment and laugh.
Getting fucked by a woman with a strap-on isn't even gay
>>
File: OI2.jpg (173KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
OI2.jpg
173KB, 1200x800px
>>5500856
Honestly, Mr. Baitman, you're painting with some pretty broad strokes there. I don't consider myself "truly male." I consider myself a human who was born in a female body and, for whatever reason, suffers from severe dysphoria that causes me to loathe and feel completely wrong in that body. I aspire to have a masculine body, so I'm transitioning (I just started T, I'm working on a diet and exercise regimen, and I'm hoping to have top surgery sometime this year). I don't want to keep hating and trying to destroy this female body I happened to be born with when I could do something to change it - that's all. I don't even think of my actual self as having a gender.

I also don't expect "society to change to better accommodate my feelings," whatever that means. I'm the one who's changing, not society. If I was going to refuse to transition and insist that everyone pretend that I was a man, that would be a different matter entirely.

Finally, I am, as a matter of fact, attempting to constantly improve myself, both mentally and physically. Transitioning is part of that for me. How is being, so to speak, a "self-made man" instead of simply accepting the status quo (in this case, the female body I was born with and despise so much) in opposition to your masculine ideals?

I'm not trying to usurp your manhood or something. Chill.
>>
>>5500968
except most transgirls want men. Even the transbians eventually renounce their orientation for semen and big daddies

ftms on the other hand, always going for guys or leaning towards guys.
>>
>>5501128

where are you getting this from? the vast majority of the trans men i know irl/see online are straight.
>>
>>5500972

lol, k bro. i've been on T for 3 years and i'm a year post top surgery. next time you're in a restroom it might be me at the sink next to you, but you'll never know. but you can go ahead and keep calling me a woman if it makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
File: 1232434545.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1232434545.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>5501128
>ftms on the other hand, always going for guys or leaning towards guys.
And you're basing this on what, the "statistics" you see on a homo board on 4chan?

Most ftm are straight and were lesbians before transitioning. But oh, let me guess, you somehow know or have met a ton of ftm's "in real life" like so many before you have already claimed.
>>
>>5500738
>stick it in my hole
>suck my nub
;)
>>
>>5500026
Interesting you did it on your abdomen, though, I mean my doc has me going with thigh or buttock. You might want to ask why there specifically. It seems like an odd position for that alone, the worry you'd somehow punch through.

desu though the odds of you making it through to an actual organ without realizing it are slim. There's a fuckload of tissue there, I wouldn't worry too hard about that. Anything is gonna hurt when you jab a needle into it.

It being sore isn't that unusual, it was really annoying for me to stand whenever I shot up in my thigh. I go butt exclusively now because the ache is less noticeable.

>>5500617
Also yeah it was like fucking butter when the nurse showed me- mind you, she also used one needle to withdraw the dose and another to inject, but ha haaa, nobody included extra needles in my prescription and you can't get them without one.
>>
>>5501288
honestly, most media made by ftms I've seen on the internet are gay.

Makes me wonder if straight ftms are normies while gay ftms are tumblr/4chan/reddit addicts.
>>
>>5491847
bi ftm top
it's a bad life we live
>>
File: Photo on 1-4-16 at 2.07 PM #2.jpg (163KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-4-16 at 2.07 PM #2.jpg
163KB, 1080x720px
4 months on T has made a lot of difference.
I'm so happy to be in my body
>>
>>5501378
Subcutaneous, not in the muscle.
>>
>>5501422
Ooooooooh.

Ahurr durr. My bad.

Okay, yeah, I wouldn't worry too hard then.

>>5501416
Nice, dude. Dig the shirt.
>>
I feel extremely lucky to speak a language that doesn't shift nouns/verbs whatever the fuck depending on the gender of the person I am referring to. As a language, english is pretty linguistically equal. It must be even more confusing and annoying to ask a french person to change pronouns and how they pronounce every other word.
>>
>>5501511
If there was any reason why I wish I lived in Japan it's that they don't have to worry about pronouns. If you're young sure you'd want to use boku but past like 22 everyone uses watashi.
>>
>>5501277
>i'm a year post top surgery
How's that like? It's it just like an inflatable dildo or something?
>>
File: 1449411486657.png (674KB, 793x793px) Image search: [Google]
1449411486657.png
674KB, 793x793px
>>5501562
>私
>Not using 俺
>>
>>5501574

post TOP surgery dude. not sure if honestly ignorant or a troll... i'm gonna guess the latter. bye felicia.
>>
>>5501593
>post TOP surgery dude
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant you got surgery to allow you to top, not that you got surgery on your top half.
>>
>>5501629
Are you high or drunk? If so, what on?
>>
>>5501853
I don't do any kind of drugs or drink.
>>
Would you guys date an MtF?
http://strawpoll.me/6463529
>>
>>5502058

no but only b/c i'm gay. not interested in women or femininity no matter what they look like or how they present.
>>
>>5500026
You aren't practiced, did they give you the same needles used at the office?
I inject weekly and it just depends on the area and how fast you pushed the T in to yourself. Some weeks it hurts for like 3 days and some weeks it's fine

if you injected with the same needle you pulled your T from then the dr should've given you more needles

but i've injected in a hurry without washing my hands/sanitized anything when i forgot all day and i did it in a rush before work or before sleeping
don't worry about it, you'll know if something got infected. It was a clean sterile needle you didn't pick it up off the streets. just do better next time.
>>
>not out, still id as grill
>tfw have to shave beautiful leg hair at 1AM otherwise people lose their shit next day

feels bad man

It actually relieved my dysphoria a bit and now I feel naked
>>
>>5502184

i think body hair is nasty as fuck (only when it's on me unless someone else has it in excess cuz then it becomes gross then too) so i shave... i feel unclean otherwise

but if you feel uncomfortable not shaving for other people, and you feel uncomfortable shaving why not just wear pants so you don't have to hear anyone?
>>
File: 1361220846732.png (30KB, 387x264px) Image search: [Google]
1361220846732.png
30KB, 387x264px
I told my therapist about the possibility of my being trans. She didn't linger on it for much longer than she does anything else I say so... I dunno.

>I really appreciate you telling me what you told me today, I can see how difficult it is for you to talk about.
Stop.
>>
>>5501416
fatty
>>
File: højre.jpg (65KB, 940x1410px) Image search: [Google]
højre.jpg
65KB, 940x1410px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-TXJS9lsg

are most ftms only gay because fucking a woman with a strap on can't satisfy you, or are you genuinely not attracted to women?
>>
>>5502903
If I had to guesstimate, anon, I would say most ftms are some degree of bisexual
>>
>>5502903

i'm bi... fucking someone of either gender is a good time for me...

>>5502763

that sounds awkward...
>>
File: 1398003669405.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1398003669405.gif
2MB, 320x362px
I've thought about this on and off over the years... but I just realised I could probably talk about it here.

You know, I'm not prejudice really. I don't give a fuck how people live their lives so long as it doesn't fuck with mine.

I'm a young gay cis dude but I feel like I'm not really attracted to a gender specifically, just 95% of the time thats dudes so it's a convenient label to pedal people. I find some girls hot as well and anything in between. It's more just an aesthetic, the whole picture.

But yeah, sometimes I see trans cuties, male or female and I think yeah. I'd like to try flirt with them, maybe go on a date the same as I feel about any cis guys I usually chat up... but

Like the rest of 'LGBT culture' it's just completely co-opted and poisoned with radical left authoritarians as we all know, enshrined in social justice dogma.

I can understand that trans people like many people who go through struggles in their lives need their support networks.
This isn't a trans thing, it's just a people thing. But imageboard cultures excluding (of which we are a minority among the greater population of normals anyway), for trans people at least and, to a great but lesser extent, general LGB people; there seems to be very little support networks that people can chat about their shit to that isn't heavily politicised.

I don't mince my words. I don't have time to adopt some ideologues newspeak lexicon, and I know if I get involved with a lot of LGBT people I'll be swiftly excommunicate as a bigot for not toeing the line and committing wrongthink.

(cont)
>>
>>5502842
at least i don't look 13 :/
>>
>>5503236
SO, my point here in this post is just -

How do I move around this? What is your own experiences from existing around these people? It's got to fucking piss you off that these language police saturate any communities we have.

I hate to just avoid someone because I'm presupposing that they're going to be a batshit insane ideologue.
For cis gay people it's easier to get an idea if they're politically charged in that way, but for trans people I feel it's almost a given that they'll be as such since to me it seems like the options are:

1) Grow up confused in ignorance without speaking to anyone who is going through a similar experience to you
2) Curiosity and searching inevitably leads you to groups of other trans people who share your experience

Assuming the first is much less common, that leaves option 2. The chances that these groups people end up in are quite liberally minded (classic liberal) seems like a long shot.
>>
>>5502903
What's up with all these retarded questions? Are we being baited?
>>
>>5503239
your hands give you away, you should start lifting
>>
>>5501384
I don't think it's any of that. I think a lot of pre everything guys pool here and are still trying to be comfortable with themselves. A lot of questioning transguys still live as straight women because that's what's "right". Before HRT tits and girls disgusted me. They made me sick to look at. Now I want to fuck girls like crazy.

I'm not saying all transguys are like this, but I think a lot of it has to do with dysphoria and wanting to ignore the female form. There's also the fact that this board is gay as fuck so it doesn't exactly attract many straight ftm. Most ftm here have always been pre everything or early in transition, from my experience.
>>
>>5503271
TL;DR how do you deal with SJW/feminist ideologues when they've poisoned everyone?

Surely you all have to deal with all these cunts when meeting, greeting and dating? Are you immune to their social mine fields because in their eyes you lack the privilege required for instant exile?
>>
>>5503382

i've never had to deal with anyone like that on any level that mattered desu... cuz i just don't know people like that... i know people who are accepting of transpeople, pro-lgbt rights, and pro equality (which isn't at all the point of modern feminist bullshit), but without all the extreme sjw shit...

i've met a total of one person who was extremely like that, but she was this uptight lesbian who was dating my bro's friend who's a transguy (then he transitioned and broke up with her) and she was just generally an obnoxious, hard to deal with twat who wanted to fight everyone about everything... she has great tits though, so with enough weed and alcohol she wasn't entirely unpleasant...
>>
>>5503139
Awkward is right. I don't know where I stand now, I'm hoping we can go back to it next time...
>>
>>5503432

yeah you should definitely bring it up next time, but if she just glossed over it like that idk... that doesn't sound too promising, would you be comfortable seeing a different therapist who might be a better fit?

cuz idk... i imagine if she just treats everything with the same kinda nonchalant attitude that doesn't seem particularly beneficial to you at all, on any level... but especially not with something so important that you need a therapist for to move forward...
>>
>>5502903
They're afraid of looking like dykes probably

That, or growing up as females they were bombarded with male attention, twisting their view of men and turning them into fags
>>
File: y u steal nice name.png (450KB, 440x545px) Image search: [Google]
y u steal nice name.png
450KB, 440x545px
I'm going to be changing my name to Nicholas, and I'm having the hardest time deciding on a middle name. I've always really liked the name Levi. However, I'm afraid of someone thinking I'm the world's biggest pleb weeb and that I named myself after a character from fucking Attack on Titan. I'm leaning toward Matthew if I don't go with Levi. So, what do you think - has the name Levi now been ruined, or is it still an acceptable middle name?

If I chose a middle name that started with E, my new initials would be "NEW," lol. I hate most male E names, though.
>>
>>5502903

nice try, i guess? idk, 5/10
>>
>>5503793
your middle name comes up rarely enough, and snk has run low enough on popularity that you should be fine. levi is a great name that doesn't deserve to be ruined by a single forgettable series.
>>
>>5503793

Levi is a pretty popular name. Absolutely no one outside of 4chan is going to think you changed it because of an anime.
>>
>>5503968
>>5503983
Thanks, that's what I was hoping.
>>
>>5503451
I'm expecting that she just wasn't prepared to deal with gender issues, she is a CBT specialist after all. Don't know if "stop thinking like that" will help me here. I don't really know how changing therapists would go, I'm on NHS and we kind of get what we're given. And I don't feel confident enough that my issue is gender stuff to request anything specialist myself. But I have to keep a log of recurring negative thoughts and I'm pretty sure transhit will come up as a subject again so we'll see what she says next time.
>>
>>5504076
You could send her the WPATH info http://www.wpath.org/ and see what happens
>>
File: 1449238618226.gif (50KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1449238618226.gif
50KB, 228x228px
>>5504076
>she is a CBT specialist after all
>CBT
>Cock and ball torture specialist
>>
>>5504194
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

If you ever TA an intro to Psych class it's fun to watch the kinky guys squirm when it's mentioned.
>>
>>5504194
I tell you, I gave myself a shock when I was carelessly looking up this new therapy I was going in for.
>>
>>5503793
Dude it's a normal fucking name don't be so dramatic. It's not like you're naming yourself Sepiroth or some shit.
>>
>>5504337
i dunno, i've definitely run into weebs delusional enough to think a name only has significance through a specific anime. i can see where his worry comes from
>>
>tfw new people you meet think you're cis and are confused by any comment to the contrary

a good feel
>>
File: 1437562381247.png (29KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437562381247.png
29KB, 500x300px
>confess gender confusion to best friend
>she's totally cool and will help and support me however this goes
>>
>>5504520
She wants the plastic d
>>
>>5504550
Don't be silly, anon, this is me we're talking about!
>>
>>5504599
Yeah, I was joking. There's no way a real woman would ever be satisfied by someone without a real dick.
>>
>>5503271
Yeah uh
Basically just fuckin' talk to them to find out?

I went to a local trans support group and about a third there are older people who came out late, another third of ULTRA POLITICO ANARCHO-COMMUNISTS, and the last third are just regular people trying to find some common ground. It was a good experience for me, but it also kinda drove home the point that when the only thing you have in common is gender fuckery, there's a hell of a lot of other experiences that will not often overlap.

So yeah, there's going to be some occasional weird political leanings- it's bound to happen when you belong to a category of society heavily marginalized and ignored; some people respond by wanting to radically restructure or tear down that society- but if you wanna find out who's coocoo for cocoa puffs, you're still just gonna have to nut up and engage in conversation to find out. Don't fucking presuppose, find out for yourself like a goddamned adult.
>>
>>5504725
I keep meaning to go to the FTM peer support group in my area but I always talk myself out of it...I really should do it this next week. I only just started T and I don't pass at all, and I'm stupidly scared of being judged. I have this image in my mind that it will be a bunch of people who look super masculine and I'll stick out like a sore thumb and feel like a fake. I'm so self-conscious about my appearance in general right now that I wish I could attend the meeting in a garbage bag with holes poked in it for eyes. My fucking face and hips especially make me want to die. T, please work your magic quickly...
>>
>>5506469

they all started at some point too... so why be that worried? people who go to places like that go cuz they want to talk to or see different kinds of people who will understand them... so they're there looking for the same shit as you, and yeah they'll probably judge you... but not for being early in your transition...
>>
>>5498400
Ugh. Me too. I also miss not having back pain.
>>
>>5498640
Tbh I'm confused
>>
>>5500026
I always inject myself in my thigh, and there's always an annoying, painful bruise at the injection site for a week or so. You're okay.
>>
>>5502085
Wait so is it better to inject slowly or quickly? I do it slowly into my thigh but as I said in a different comment, I always get a shitty bruise for a week. Halp.
>>
How many of y'all kept / are keeping your initials when you change names?
>>
>>5507298
I'm going to be letting my parents pick my middle name since they don't get to choose my first name.
>>
>>5504665
>implying women like sex
>>
>>5507298

I kept mine. My new name sounds pretty similar to my old name too.
>>
Hey just wanna pop in and let you guys I love you all and value you all. I just went on an amazing date with this transguy and we ended up making out in the parking lot outside of where we ate.

From a transwoman. Keep being awesome dudes. You're all worthy of finding someone cool as fuck and I appreciate and love all of you.
>>
I've come to the conclusion that I need a therapist
but how can I afford a therapist when I don't even make enough to get regular fucking health insurance?
>>
>>5507804
y-you too...
>>
How do you look about finding a roomate you guys. I'm ready to move out and I posted an ad on craig'slist but do any of you guys use anything else to find roomates?
>>
>>5506469
Yeah, the guys in the group I went to, I honestly thought they were there to support their friend/girl friend, did not clock them a bit. It was kinda crazy. They weren't hyper-masculine, they just looked like guys.

But they've literally fucking been where you are, and not everyone is years into getting their shit taken care of. You might not be the only one who's new to their transition.

You should do the thing. Just to try and find out, at least.

>>5507907
Ideally find a friend or a friend of a friend you can trust. Less ideally, Craigslist and set up a contract early on so that everything is laid out on the table and clear.
Maybe check who's renting out rooms in houses, which can be sketchy as fuck, but has worked out decently for me in the past at least. Plus some people do their rooming that way, just en masse in big houses.
>>
>>5507960
Most of my friends don't live in state so i'm fucked there. I already have an apartment in mind, I just need people to fill it, sorry if that was confusing.
You think I should post ads near the universities near me?
>>
>>5507804
Aw! Glad your date went well. You keep being awesome too!
>>
Anyone here got a boy that stuck with them through the transition?
>>
>>5491810
Is that a Fiat-Allis?
>>
File: 1404190244476.gif (734KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1404190244476.gif
734KB, 220x220px
>>5508951
Yeah...kinda. Met him and he thought I was a cis guy (only BARELY passable). Didn't give a single fuck when I told him I was trans. Been nothing but amazing since, really.

We were friends first though and the feelings developed over time. I don't even normally go for men, we just clicked so well.
>>
>>5491847
>>5501391
Same, same. Sigh.
>>
Have any ftms here tried non hormonal methods to stop your cycle? Which did you go for/opinions? I'm really considering it right now since mine both really adds to dysphoria but symptoms alone kick my fucking ass.

(Inb4 ~just take T, not able to get on it yet and obviously will asap.)
>>
>>5510510
Is there any way to do that except to starve yourself sick? My cycle is naturally screwy as hell so I don't really know.
>>
>>5510580
I mean, isn't there the IUD? Basically was asking about people's experiences with that/is is worth it/etc. and maybe any other options besides that that don't involve estrogenning myself the fuck up lma.o
>>
>>5509860
Awesome. How did you pass when speaking out loud though, before you told him T?
>>
>>5510510
how old are you? there's no way to do that except starve yourself, or go on the pill, which increases estrogen
>>
Are there any FtMs who started T past 25 that didn't get that weird "trapped" voice?
>>
>>5510676
There's plenty of guys who start past 25 and their voice is fine. It has less to do with age for us and more to do with how your vocal chords are in general. Someone with a lower pitched voice and started later would still likely have a lower voice than someone who started a bit earlier and had a higher pitched voice.

We had a guy here a while ago who started at like 27 and his voice was pretty deep.
>>
>>5510600
I'm pretty sure IUDs don't stop periods or at least the copper ones don't. The only way to stop ovulation is the play tricks on your body with hormones or to make yourself too sick for your body to want to expend the effort.
>>
>>5508007
Depends on how well equipped you think you are to live with students. Statistically they're most likely to wreck shit, but I don't know you so I don't know what kind of person you're hoping to live with.
>>
File: sad05-3158-4.jpg (172KB, 700x492px) Image search: [Google]
sad05-3158-4.jpg
172KB, 700x492px
Anyone ever feel like they've missed on some good childhood memories by not being born as a boy?
>>
>>5508951
Goddamn, I wish. Coming out as trans was a complete dealbreaker, ended my relationship of nearly 8 years.

>>5512712
Mostly I wish I'd gone through my teenage years as a boy instead of a self-loathing, timid loner girl. I feel like, until puberty, I was just a "kid," not a boy or a girl. I have one memory of getting really upset at not being able to pee standing up like my male friends way back in preschool, but aside from that, I can't really remember thinking about gender until puberty. Then, holy fuck, dysphoria.
>>
>>5512712
Not really, but I was friends with a bpd my whole childhood and teenage years, so i was fucked anyway
>>
>>5512712
Ok so I got a question for you guys. Im starting to get involved with a transman and am wondering what are some things that I should talk to him about. We've discussed some things that make us uncomfortable and areas of our bodies that are no go zones.

Have any of you dated a transwoman? What were things that came up that I should be careful about?
>>
>>5512806
i've never had to deal with many trans-related issues with my partner - the unexpected stuff has mostly had to do with trauma or general brain problems, not dysphoria. but we've both been transitioning for awhile & the preliminary discussions we had at the beginning ended up being enough. sorry i can't help much.
>>
File: lesbian-take-it-out.jpg (49KB, 384x494px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian-take-it-out.jpg
49KB, 384x494px
>>5492717

YOU aren't defined solely by your genitals, but your GENDER is. Nature's funny that way.. Just be a butch woman and be done with it. You can still go by a male name, wear men's clothes, do anything a man does--but don't say you're a MAN if you bleed every month, sorry.
>>
>>5493044

I guess it's better than saying "Miss?"
"Ma'am" and "Sir" are actually more polite than "Excuse me" etc...they mean well. Your gender issues are not their problem, to be truthful.

But I guess it will make it more sweet whenever you do transition and the first time someone calls you "Sir"?
>>
>>5493149

How can anyone call hirself a man and want to give birth, anyway? Sorry, I know it's been done, but that shit is f*ked up.
>>
>>5499093

I certainly hope you tell them up front that you are trans? NOTHING good will come of reeling someone in via a lie.

> most gay men are looking for DICK
>>
>>5499181

Sorry, but if you're going to cruise on apps, Grindr especially, you will need to learn the "rules". Fact: rejection sucks the big one, and men know that way way way more than women do. Welcome to manhood.
>>
>>5499192

Oh, it is...people will turn you down over ANYTHING, including hesitating too long before responding. And then if someone is TOO eager, red flags go up that he's a perv stalker you'll never get rid of.

Welcome to the world of men...
>>
>>5513088
it seems really bizarre to me that literally anyone wants to give birth, to be honest. like i wanted a hysterectomy before i knew what transness was, or even experienced any dysphoria - i was fucking terrified of having to ever give birth, and i was pretty afraid of dealing with cramps forever too (rightly so, considering how incredibly painful they ended up being post-puberty).
i try not to judge people too much if they're not hurting anyone, but i just emphatically don't get it when it comes to pregnancy.
>>
>>5499223

Well, you don't exactly have to discuss Proust, on Grindr--but it's a real turnoff to just "grunt" (textually) in one-word texts. Try to shoot the breeze....dude, if you're going to be a man, you gotta learn this stuff.
>>
>>5499733

It is dishonest to try to have it both ways, and in fact something of a betrayal to transfolk. Trans isn't something you just switch off when it's inconvenient, right? That sounds like precisely what you're thinking of doing.

No good can come of this; he will find out or else you'll hate yourself for faking it, and frankly you lose progress by "reverting" to you bio gender just to fuck.

Nobody said you get to have anything both ways--cis people don't, and transpeople don't either.
>>
>>5491810
How do I get into the skype group if I don't get added back? Is there a password or something?
>>
>>5510676

I started at 28 and my voice sounds a little "trapped" when I don't put effort into it, but when I'm paying attention and trying to sound decent I sound fine.

Voice has more to do with genetics and dosage than age.
>>
>>5504205

It is also used very frequently for "computer-based training".

> mfw in the office, we get an email about a "CBT session" everybody has to take, LOL
>>
>>5506469

That's exactly what a SUPPORT group is for :) TAbsolutely no judgment is allowed in such groups--I daresay less in trans groups than any other--and they wouldn't be attending if they didn't need their own support as well as hope to offer it.

NOTHING makes things easier when you're a social outlier than meeting others like you. They may not be your favorite people, but you'll know SOMEBODY and have someone to talk to about the experience. And they likely know about resources plus know more people, etc...eventually you will find a real friend group but "support" is precisely that, not judging.
>>
>>5512712
>not playing football
I've missed out on my state's official religion.
That's the thing I regret most, because it's more or less how my dad and uncles communicate with each other.
>>
File: 1451944397398.gif (3MB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
1451944397398.gif
3MB, 400x290px
>>5513933
You could have
I played football freshman-senior year
>>
>>5513010
Hmmm alright thanks for the help anyways. We've got a date for next tuesday planned out and its going to be really nice.

We're goign to go rockclimbing together and then go see starwars in 3d. I'm super excited about this guy.
>>
My whole life is fucked right now, but, all of a sudden, I actually have a relationship with my dad and my brother. I'm pretty psyched about it. My mom is flipping between hating or ignoring me and acting like nothing's happened. Even a year ago, I would have been really upset that we weren't on good terms, but now, I'm just feeling good that I'm finally connecting with dad and bro.

>>5512712
This makes me wish I'd been able to be a big brother instead of a "sister" who was completely absent in my brother's life until pretty recently. I wonder what it would have been like growing up with us as two boys instead of a boy and a "girl."

Oh, and finally cutting my hair off was one of the best decisions of my life. I nearly came in the shower just standing there rubbing my head while I washed what's left of my hair. I was pretty high, so I think I stood there rubbing my head for like 15 minutes. The haircut has given me a huge self-confidence boost, too. Despite everything that's going wrong at the moment, I feel pretty damn good. Sorry for personalblog tl;dr, I just don't have anyone else to tell this shit to.

Also, I'm getting ready to start sorting through all my old "female" clothes that I know I'll never wear again and seeing if any secondhand shops will take them. I wonder if I should try to sell shit online, though. Anyone have experience with liquidating their old wardrobe? Any tips? I'm nearly broke at the moment and really need the cash, or else I'd donate them.
>>
>>5512712
Not really, honestly. But then again I have an older brother and two younger siblings. Only thing I feel a little salty about missing out on is cub scouts. My brother got a knife and went camping while us girl scouts read to old dying people in agonizing pain and bedazzled macaroni shirts.

Other wise I think I had a fairly 'boy' childhood, though I might be mixing that up with 'poor' since most of it consisted of just finding shit to do with what you had when you got locked out of your house every day until the street lights came on.
>>
>>5513088
dat pronoun

I guess if you're really committed to passing on your genes? I can understand that, but not personally enough to actually host and deliver one of those hellspawn. I find it kind of a boon that I can wait until I feel financially secure and settled enough to think about adopting a kid, instead of being saddled with a random accident.

>>5512782
Second paragraph, holy shit are you me?
>>
>>5513140
How is the skype group?
Is it actually active etc
>>
>>5513950
I had already been kind of quietly rerouted out of playing hockey, so.
I'm not good about doing basically anything that could bother people, a lot of the time. Consciously, anyways.

>>5514104
Hell yeah, I remember the first time I shaved my head. God, that was awesome. Congrats, dude.
>>
>went for top surgery consult
>Doc is chill
>tfw he can't operate until disgusting chest acne and binder irration is gone

Any tips or advice for dealing with that skin?
>>
Got a question:

Young FtM dude here, and I was wondering, is it bad if I don't feel bottom dysphoria? Bust dysphoria was bad, it was the thing that made me really have to come out but I was never really worried that I didn't have a dick. I masturbate with my vagina, because it feels good and I'm not into anal, but if I don't feel bottom dysphoria then am I really "trans enough" to be trans?

I've heard people say that if you don't have an overwhelming desire to change your genitals then you're not trans.
>>
>>5515528
You'll probably get a variety of helpful and not so helpful responses so let me say this: you know best how to look after yourself. If transitioning helps you feel comfortable in your own body, then take it as far as you feel is best for you. People get caught up in fitting others into their own identity boxes to assuage their insecurities, but at the end of the day it's your life, your body, your identity. Only you can say what hormones/surgery/presentation/labels etc are best for you.
>>
>>5515528
>is it bad if I don't feel bottom dysphoria
>FtM
>>
>>5515528
it's absolutely fine. i stalled my transition many years because i didn't realize i didn't need to have genital dysphoria to be trans, and i've now been out & transitioning for six years with no regrets at all. as long as you have dysphoria that transition will help with, you're trans.
>>
>>5515528
Insane anyone can think they feel like a man, but don't want a dick. What makes you think you are a man if you don't want the only defining characteristic of a man
>>
>>5515847
why are you so obsessed with dick? it's a little creepy.
>>
>>5515875
are you fucking serious lmao
>>
>>5515847
because some people think being a man is about appearances with your clothes on, and whether straight women get boners looking at you or not. there are multiple causes for dysphoria.
>>
File: 1443157952918.jpg (24KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443157952918.jpg
24KB, 720x480px
>>5515875
>>
>>5515875
>>5515875
Nothing better in this world than a nice manly erect dick, I'd just like to choke on it.

I'm sure even straight guys would get turned on by looking at well endowed man masturbating in front of them.

I really can't understand people that don't find dicks to be interesting and arousing.
>>
>>5515938
>Nothing better in this world than a nice manly erect dick

this took a wrong turn
>>
i don't want to be gay. Is there anything I can do to prevent from becoming a gay ftm?
>>
>>5516116
Start talking about how much much you like to fuck girls right in the pussy. Just look at "picking up girls" as a game, game of numbers, all about banging bitches, banging fine ass bitches banging mo bitches than yo bois. "shii dawg i'd fuck her, i'd fuck her right in the pussy".
>>
>>5516116
>not wanting to get rammed in the ass
>>
>>5516151
I'm not on T yet but these stories about ftms going full turboslut for cocks is terrifying me.

I know you guys think differently but there's nothing more emasculating and humiliating than being a cockslut
>>
>>5516192

if you're worried about that you're already gay
>>
>>5515528
The DSM-5 criteria for gender dysphoria doesn't require bottom dysphoria at all to be diagnosed with the condition.
>>
>>5516234
haha very funny, typical "you're already X"

don't make me laugh straight girl
>>
>>5516286
>i'll compensate for my homolust by calling other ftms a straight girl

dips bedora :^)
>>
>>5516286

why be worried if you aren't already attracted to guys?
>>
>>5512712
I used to play with more boys than girls when I was a kid. I just had more in common with them. While most of them were completely fine with playing with a girl, there were some who were uncomfortable with it because "eww girls" or "she won't get it, she's just a girl". So I used to wish I was a boy just so I could get along with all of them instead of some of them. I feel like I could've bonded with my guy friends more while playing pokemon or sports if we were all the same gender.

But that's really the only thing.
>>
>>5516321
>>5516333

ftm general was a mistake, nothing but catty bitches here. All you gay ftms are just girls. Fuck you guys
>>
>>5516374
You can always go to /mtfg/ and be with the real men pretending to be 8 year old anime girls instead if you prefer.
>>
>>5516392
student exchange when?
>>
>>5516392
yes because real women pretending to be yaoi boys is so much better
>>
>>5516374

>can't take a joke
>gets upset like a little bitch
>calls everyone else "catty bitches" and "girls"
>>
>>5516407
i was joking too. Can't take it when you can dish it, huh?
>>
>>5516400
Why don't we just start a trans-anime general?
>>
>>5516411

>implying i was offended, and not that i just think you're a bitch
>>
>>5516411
>i wasn't mad i was being insincere
sure you were
>>
File: 1450914659542.png (5KB, 194x205px) Image search: [Google]
1450914659542.png
5KB, 194x205px
>>5516116
Nothing wrong with being a fag. An FTM lacks his own dick so he might need to play with somebody else's. I'm mainly into dudes but the idea of a girl frustratedly begging for the dick, hoo boy.
>>
>>5515885
>>5515910
what a compelling argument
>>
>>5516434
>>5516435

shit you guys gave me useless advice, so i responded back with an equally useless response. If you don't want to get shat on, then don't fucking start it.

All I asked was if there was a method to go on T but not go through the orientation switch that happens, all you trolling fucks can say is "haha you're gaaaaaaaaaaaay"

Get out of here with that shit.
>>
>>5516449

the only advice anyone can give you is "stop liking guys right now"
>>
>>5516456
again, being this catty. Figures.
>>
>>5516459

>doesn't know what "catty" means
>>
>>5516449
Nobody knows what causes sexual orientation in the first place, why do you think anybody knows how to control what happens to it when you mess with your hormonal system?
>>
>>5516449
It's the same as any homolust

either roll with it or be celibate. If you're bisexual embrace your straight side. What else do you want us to tell you?
>>
>>5516449
i wasn't even online then, asshole. quit getting so defensive you feel the need to insult us as strongly as possible and then pretend you were "joking" to save face. it's a disgusting behavior regardless of what you're responding to. plenty of trans men are straight, and possible changes in orientation (which often sound more like self-discoveries than directly hormone related changes) are just part of the package. some guys hate body hair or male patterned baldness, but the ones who take hormones generally learn to fucking accept and deal with those issues like adults rather than throwing tantrums and lashing out.
>>
>>5516466
it's a thing women are; why must he know anything else about it? it's not like insults need to make sense
>>
>>5516480

fair point, slut
>>
>>5516466
it means being a bitchy little prick instead of seriously asking my question.

If I went to mtf general and asked about hormones changing your orientation, I can assure you right now that they'd be really informative about it and tell me their personal experiences and how it could possibly affect me.

I go to ftm gen and expect the same kind of informative courtesy but all I get is 12 year old chicks going "gaaaaay, you liek guys duurrr". Grow the fuck up. When mtfs act better than you, you got a serious problem.

>>5516468
reading accounts on it, I know for sure that hormones can change your orientation. I just wanted to know if there was different types of T that could affect you in different ways. I assumed you guys being on T could help fill in the gaps.

>>5516469
not this "you're gay lol" shit.
>>
>>5516493

how was i supposed to "ask" your question?
>>
>>5516480
funny how women are so mean to each other and don't help each other at all, instead of, ya know, discussing the actual issue.
>>
>>5516502
*answer
I mean answer, sorry. Typo.
>>
>>5516503

funny how you're getting this worked up over a joke that wasn't even insulting
>>
>>5516510
I could say the same for you, you hypocrite.
>>
>>5516503

oh, well go to mtf general and see if they seriously ask your question
>>
>>5516516
They take E, not T. I assumed you guys were on T too but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
>>5516515

>implying i'm worked up and not just enjoying this
>>
>>5516524
oh so you admit to being a useless troll? Good to know.
>>
>>5516503
funny how you're not responding at all to the people who actually gave you sincere input after you exploded at all of us over what, two people's posts? grow up & calm down.
>>
>>5516542
which posts? I already responded to the two/three that sort of helped me.
>>
>>5516524
that shit stopped being cute years ago, kid
>>
>>5516493
>different types of T that could affect you in different ways

not remotely how it works, it's all the same puberty, just different methods or doses might get you there a little slower or quicker

you may want to research this a little deeper before you commit to anything
>>
File: am i the only one.jpg (430KB, 783x741px) Image search: [Google]
am i the only one.jpg
430KB, 783x741px
>>5516515

anon just stop, every post you just look a little more butthurt. And please don't respond to this with more 'WELL U-UR A GIRL' shit. cmon.

ftms become 'cocksluts' because the T increases libido. If you don't want to like men... I mean what answer could we possibly give you, man? Did you not have a problem with liking dudes before? Why is liking dudes emasculating for you? If your life revolves around chasing after this perfect idea of masculinity you're going to have a bad time. Because you're never going to fulfill it. You're just going to be miserable.

If it makes you feel better I'm a lot more into women now that I'm on T. But if you aren't already bi I don't know. Being celibate isn't really that bad, just learn how to get off by yourself.
>>
>>5516449
I feel like an idiot and a newfag, but I didn't know this "orientation switch" was a thing - ? I just started T and, up until now, I've been attracted to men and women, but I don't enjoy or desire sex. I'm fine with being single and masturbating for the rest of my life. My doctor said that my lack of libido and dislike of sex during the time that I was living as a "cis woman" could just be attributable to my discomfort with/hatred of my body. So, once I'm comfortable with my body, then what? I really, really am not okay with anal...I'm scurred, am I going to become a flaming faggot (not that there's anything wrong with that) and start wanting dick in my pooper? Pls no
>>
>>5516548
oh sorry, i didn't realize you responded to one with the catty comment. but you never responded to mine: >>5516472
there's literally nothing you can do to prevent potential cocklust, you gotta just grow up and accept that it might happen. sorry reality doesn't cater to your insecurities.
>>
>>5516575
it really seems like at least most "orientation switches" come from people being able to explore their sexuality further now that dysphoria isn't holding them back as much. there are a couple people who say that doesn't explain it for them, but i haven't seen many
>>
File: 3 (1).jpg (93KB, 574x700px) Image search: [Google]
3 (1).jpg
93KB, 574x700px
>>5516575
anon is just talking about the fact but if you are straight woman you are now a gay man. Once you become more comfortable with your body, yes, you may be more comfortable with using it. Add in the increased libido of testosterone and no one can really tell you where you're going to be in a year.

You can keep using whatever orifices you're comfortable with in whatever way you're comfortable with. I still date and have sex but honestly masturbating is just as fun so I don't see any reason why your lifestyle would change. You just might do it more frequently, and enjoy it more.

But the libido boost is something you really can't make light of. I guess not everyone got it but for me it rocketed my libido from this fun thing I occasionally indulged in to an actual biological need on the same level as eating or sleeping. That doesn't mean I've lost all self-control, but I get are just much more frequently and constantly ignoring them will eventually stress me out. I get anxious and agitated. On the flip side I find a quick hour of alone time is enough to completely chill me out and help fend off migraines.
>>
File: Dick_Gumshoe_by_x_baharu.jpg (274KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Dick_Gumshoe_by_x_baharu.jpg
274KB, 800x1199px
>>5516604
I get urges**

thanks phone
>>
>>5516442
It wasn't an argument
>>
>>5516626
you're the one with the shit attitude, blaming two bad responses on the entire general and misgendering us all as punishment
>>
>>5516626
Underage b&

Also, might want to take some midol
>>
>>5516637
i noticed
>>
File: 1449088873377.png (483KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
1449088873377.png
483KB, 640x455px
>Glorious straight ftm passing through this fag ftm shit storm

hope you get your personality disorders sorted out
>>
>>5516648
>blaming two bad responses on the entire general and misgendering us all as punishment

wow so that did hit you hard. Loved how the original question got two shitposts and when I decided to fight back, then I got attention. Jesus.

>>5516649
what's midol?
>>
File: 1408405825906.jpg (21KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1408405825906.jpg
21KB, 201x199px
>>
>>5516679
Yes, anon, trans people are often quite peeved when you misgender them on purpose
>>
>>5516688
but you guys told me you were just trolling and weren't butthurt so I went with it.

You say one thing when you actually felt differently about it. Make up your minds already.
>>
File: 1441834564101.jpg (143KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441834564101.jpg
143KB, 960x960px
>>5516674
all 3 of us need a separate gen

gay ftms have to drink at the blacks only water fountain
>>
>>5516715
We just need two

Trutrans straight ftm gen, and 'anything goes' ftm gen
>>
>>5516727
>and 'anything goes' ftm gen

AKA

transtrender general where you don't have to be on T to be trans
>>
>>5516696
it's almost like
you might want to sit down for this
we're multiple people with differing viewpoints
seriously, is this your first time on 4chan or something? we're not a hivemind
>>
>>5516715
keklel
>>
>>5516741
>closeted trans people aren't trans
why are some people here so much stricter than the dsm when it comes to who's trans? i honestly don't get it.
>>
File: NTY-Maki.png (86KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
NTY-Maki.png
86KB, 270x350px
>>5516626
I know you can't see yourself from an outsider's perspective but again, you're coming off as very agitated and upset. Which is why you're being called butthurt. You use the words 'turboslut' and 'cockslut' in your post and expect serious replies from this general? Especially when your post is pretty insulting to those of us that like men? Basically you're upset about an issue so your lashing out at other people when it's uncalled for. And now you've dug a giant pit for yourself were all you can do is lash out. Meanwhile everyone else can't even comprehend what you've gone off the rails beyond assuming you either have some sort of mental illness or are under the influence of a major estrogen surge. And I don't mean that as an insult. If you aren't on hormones when you have your period you're even more likely to act crazy than cis women. Either that or you just have a pretty awful personality. For your sake I hope it's one of the former options.

I'm sorry, but what you asked is just a silly question. You are literally asking how to change your sexual orientation. Beyond "you can't" what more did you expect from us? You need to examine why it upsets you so much. If you like women now you'll like them after. If you like men now you'll like them after. If you don't like one of them, yes, there's the possibility of new attractions arising. But if you don't want to engage in those relationships, don't.
>>
>>5516750
>closeted guys in backwards ass towns
those guys don't count

I'm talking about the ftms who are out, safe, and are free to do whatever yet they won't take T and still call themselves ftm.
>>
>>5516741
Wait...shit, so does that mean I don't get to be trans because I'm on a waiting list for hormones? Welp. Here, take my tranny card.
>>
File: 1451246458145.jpg (25KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1451246458145.jpg
25KB, 400x236px
>>5516760
>pretty insulting to those of us that like men

someone has offended my delicate sensibilities
>>
>>5516760
>anger
>estrogen surge

u srs
>>
>>5516760
oh very nice, reporting my posts and deleting them like that.

You guys use "cockslut" and "turboslut" as slang for yourselves all the time. Cis gays do that to refer to themselves too. I don't get all this anger.

I already explained myself a fucking thousand times.

>Ask a question using slang that everyone fucking uses
>get two shit posts
>respond back with shit flinging
>not fair anon you're mean!
>but also I'm not butthurt and you're salty
>also you can't take a joke even though I'm angrily responding back to your joking response
>Point out the hypocrisy
>no one answers the goddamn question
>there's a couple but they're buried in "also you're insecure even though we made fun of you first lol"

it's bull shit. I'm sorry that I asked what you think is a silly question but you could at least tell me info on how T changed your life and your orientation so I can figure out my shit.

Thank you to the guys who answered my question and fuck the rest of you who kept saying I can't take a joke. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: yo.jpg (127KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
127KB, 1000x666px
>>5516750
Because people insecure in their own confidence as a transgender person have no choice but to attack other transgender people for their differences making them 'less transgender'. For everything you are in do there will be someone who tells you it makes you less of a transgender person.

Just nicely and date men? Total transtrender.
Still like to cook? Gendertrender.
Nice to people? Total pussy and definitely a trender.
Body builder dating a blonde model and driving a monster truck? Over compensating and definitely a transtrender.

There will always be people who claim or think they are transgender when they are not. But sometimes you just have to buy your tongue and appreciate the fact that you probably have a lot of things about you that you are tired knowing you'd be looked down on for. And that your perspective is biased, not only by your identity but by the fact you never really know every side of someone.

Right now it's just trolls though.
>>
>>5516531

i admit that i think you asked a stupid question, that required a stupid response and i found the resulting weirdness out of you amusing

is that trolling?

>>5516549

good that's not what i was going for, dad
>>
File: fujoshi.jpg (46KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi.jpg
46KB, 599x449px
>>5516791
>That picture
>>
>>5516801
>good that's not what i was going for, dad
wow you're so tough
>>
>>5516786

only someone insecure or crazy would get this weird over a joke, that's also true
>>
File: Decad's_face.jpg (100KB, 326x332px) Image search: [Google]
Decad's_face.jpg
100KB, 326x332px
>>5516785
Have you never seen a hysterical woman? Estrogen is one helluva drug.

>>5516769
I mean you can say what you want, I was just explaining why anon got the responses he did. Don't insult people then expect to have what you want laid out on a silver platter.

>>5516786
Anon people answering your question in a humorous tone are not shit posting. People making jokes are not attacking you. I understand it's an issue that is very personal for you but again, the 'anger' you got was because you blew up for no reason. Just like you probably think I'm attacking you right now. I'm not.

'at least tell me info on how T changed your life and your orientation so I can figure out my shit.'

If you had phrased it like that you probably would have gotten the responses you were looking for. I can't tell you how to live your life but it sounds like you've got enough going on without bringing more on yourself. Have you considered anger/anxiety management strategies?
>>
Whew, that was some arguing. Now let's relax with a good spinal twist, crack those binder pains out of your back.

Both sides now lads, stretch right far back.
>>
>>5516823
only insecure ftms would get so butthurt over being called girls
>>
>>5516812

extremely
>>
>>5516841

but i thought it was funny that you called everyone else girls while you acted like a bitch

is laughing at you the same as being butthurt?
>>
what's that word for feeling embarrassed for someone else? let's just stop responding to the kid & hope he slinks away eventually

let's change the topic or something. do any of you have therapists who don't specialize in trans issues, and if so, has therapy gone all right anyway? or have there been disasters involved?
>>
File: drakengard_decad_2854.png (112KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
drakengard_decad_2854.png
112KB, 250x300px
>>5516803
sex is p much worth being called whatever desu. I'd have fujoishi tattood on my fucking forehead just to get maki's face between my thighs.

I like good fucking, I like good porn. If that makes me a woman, sure, I guess.
>>
File: 1450488974590.gif (1MB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1450488974590.gif
1MB, 500x318px
shhhhh
>>
>>5516836
>Have you never seen a hysterical woman? Estrogen is one helluva drug.

except my natural estrogen count is low and I already have high T levels. I'm just not on the actual drug yet.

Funny how I call you guys girls as a hilarious funny joke and you guys take it so bad you delete my posts and tell me I'm a hysterical woman and a gay man. Ayyy lmao. The hypocrisy.

>I mean you can say what you want, I was just explaining why anon got the responses he did. Don't insult people then expect to have what you want laid out on a silver platter.
You can answer a simple question without chimping out about it. You guys refer to yourselves as cocksluts or turbosluts as jokes all the goddamn time. Everyone on this board does.

Listen here you hysterical woman high on E, you need to calm down missy. I'm not attacking you. I'm just telling you what went down and you're twisting the whole situation around to defend yourself. Now that's very passive aggressive. Why don't you just man up, and talk to me like a real man instead of constantly barraging insults at me?

Please nigga, I aint as much of an ass as you.
>>
>>5516868
>chimping out
go back /b/ already
>>
>>5516868

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFUJrg5GAvs
>>
>>5516864
Somebody please purchase this woman a bra that fits
>>
>>5516895
>Somebody please purchase this woman a bra that fits

>being this gay

nigga, why
>>
File: NO PUNCHLINE.jpg (50KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
NO PUNCHLINE.jpg
50KB, 294x294px
>>5516868
I don't know what to tell you m8. Read your own posts. You're assuming that I'm one of the dudes that even responded to you in the first place. If there's not a bara dude, it aint me.

Hope you find whatever you're looking for, godspeed little buddy.
>>
>>5516901
i'm into women and i don't really find that attractive either, sorry
>>
>>5516901
If I had the misfortune to have galactic tier honkers like those, I'd want adequate back support
>>
File: psvbYPy.jpg (737KB, 2441x3402px) Image search: [Google]
psvbYPy.jpg
737KB, 2441x3402px
>>5516895
>this woman

what an absolute commoner
>>
>>5516907
i was gonna tell you to read the posts from the start and you'd know it's this general that went full butthurt but oh wow, look at that, someone deleted my comebacks because they were so amused and not salty by my arguements they reported me.

>>5516886
never been there
>>
>>5516888
most excellent song. Thanks m8
>>
>>5516913
ass guys are losers
>>
>>5516929

anyone could have reported you, wasn't me and i missed the post that was reported completely

i'm the one who called you a little bitch and told you that if you're worried about craving dick you probably already like men btw

but i love you, when you go on t we can be gay together
>>
File: 1442232646352.jpg (244KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442232646352.jpg
244KB, 700x700px
in other news

trimmed up my beard, looks better. but I'd gotten so attached. rip hobo beard. I've got p good genetics so my facial hair is perf for thick stubble, but beyond that I just look like a vagabond.

also got stuff to make good this week, couldn't find any marsala fuckin wine because I don't drink wine. So tonight its ginger honey chicken. Tortilla soup and marsala chicken for the week. All the leftovers will prolly end up ramen.

also picked up some not your father's rootbeer. Everyone's always on about it, figured id try.

what did you do today?
>>
>>5516944
i'm actually not into asses at all. i really don't understand the appeal of them on anyone.
>>
>>5516980
got high, played shadowrun hong kong, watched the latest steven universe, about to watch a tolerable camrip of the force awakens after i'm done making fried rice
>>
File: whew lad.jpg (77KB, 229x253px) Image search: [Google]
whew lad.jpg
77KB, 229x253px
>>5516957
whew lad, too early to be turning me on like this

corruption is a top tier kink, hands down
>>
>>5516985
They're soft and grabbable, located in the genital area, it's what you look at when you do someone from behind and the gateway to the anus if you're into that

I dunno, it's an instinctive thing
>>
>>5517004
i suppose i can understand it intellectually when it's put that way
>>
>>5516985
what are you into then?

>>5517004
>the ass is the gateway to the anus

anon I'm crying here, please. gonna whip that one out just to see partners reaction.

I'm a thigh man myself. either gender, love me some thighs.
>>
>>5516957
>anyone could have reported you, wasn't me and i missed the post that was reported completely

wasn't saying it was you. Just someone in this salty ass general

>but i love you, when you go on t we can be gay together
sorry, but you're too much of a catty fag for me.
>>
>>5516449
>"haha you're gaaaaaaaaaaaay"

But you are gay anon. You want dicks straight up your boipucci (asshole)
>>
>>5508951
4 months so far... I really hope this happens.
>>
>>5517058
and you're a straight girl.
>>
>>5517024
whole bodies, i guess? i can appreciate breasts & chests when they're attached to a person with a face, but i'm also picky
>>
>>5516418
If you start it I will join
>>
>>5517088
>stop saying I want penis in my boipucci! >:(

This is you. That's what you sound like.
>>
>>5517102
>stop saying i'm a yaoi loving straight girl

this is you. That's what you sound like
>>
>>5517122
>stop saying i want benis in my boibussy!

I bet you have a dick in your butt right now.
>>
File: 1395199172634.gif (96KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
1395199172634.gif
96KB, 261x200px
>hungry for salt and vinegar crisps
>open wounds on fingers
>open wounds on lips
Mmm, suffering...
>>
please stop entertaining the child, everyone
>>
File: 1433698283513.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1433698283513.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>5517171
But it's so much fun
>>
>>5517141
>stop saying I'm actually a straight girl who wants to be a creepy gay cockslut using some dead gay man's skin as a man suit

I bet you got some poor cis gay guy locked up in the hole in your basement right now
>>
>>5517047

that's not what catty means, love
>>
File: 400.png (181KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
400.png
181KB, 400x331px
>>5517208
>I'm actually a straight girl who wants to be a creepy gay cockslut

'gay ftms' are like that crazy girl at the anime table at lunch
>>
i think i'm gonna stop following this thread for a bit, because christ
good night to everyone who's not terrible
>>
>>5517350

who isn't terrible?
>>
File: RRR1.jpg (206KB, 627x462px) Image search: [Google]
RRR1.jpg
206KB, 627x462px
Jesus fuck y'all, chill out a bit pls

>mfw my captcha is pics of ice cream
>>
File: 58dFilc.jpg (84KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
58dFilc.jpg
84KB, 500x400px
>>5517467
>>
>dont check general for a while
>come back just as the shitposting seems to have died
ahh it's good to be back
>>
>>5516980

i spent a lot of the day reading court cases and nj custody laws... writing down summaries of shit for my older bro... finding information to help him build a case cuz my niece's mom announced that she was taking the baby to alabama to go live with this way younger guy she met online and has been dating since october... and my bro has been in court the past few days going crazy to keep her closeby

and failing to call the pet cremation place cuz my s/o's pug died wednesday... she was 14...

and trying to help my s/o not flip his shit cuz his sister was talking about suicide last night... her best friend and her had a suicide pact, and they bought legal euthanasia drugs illegally to take it together... her friend ran off with her share of it to washington, called her every day for a week then stopped... they apparently found her friend on a roadside 2 days after she took the pills... so she's gonna be here next week, and my s/o didn't tell her he's working... which means i'll be with her for a lot of her visit here... my little bro is driving her up there... i'm kinda worried about it desu... i know their mom blames me for him not speaking to her, and she sides with their mom always and is a lot like her + i know she talks about suicide for attention a lot and uses it to manipulate people... my s/o told their bro about it, and he didn't even react... he just told my s/o to be careful with her and said she's just as crazy as their mom so yeah...

i've also been pretty sick the past couple days and running on like no sleep... but i found codeine in the house i plan to take when i get the chance, and that's always fun... and i'm high right now watching my older bro play some godzilla game with my s/o and i just smoked so that's alright too
>>
>>5517564

+ also my s/o has to fill out an application as a formality, but he had an interview and has 2 follow up interviews this week for a new job... at this place his friend works, but the guy told him he has the job pretty much just has to go through the hiring process...

he went to chill and his friend surprise drove him to the place and forced him to go in... cuz my s/o couldn't take his truck unloading job (it fucked with his asthma too bad), and he's been at a gas station while he looks for another job... that happened too...
>>
>>5517564

- there

he's driving her up though*

my bad...
>>
>>5517784

-he

my little bro* ... goddamn... gonna shut up now
>>
File: 000.jpg (46KB, 650x830px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
46KB, 650x830px
>>5513074
I'm ace and would rather have a smooth, ken doll-esque lump down there.
Where does that put me?
>>
>>5518013
I'm not sure, but that would also be my preference. I'd prefer a penis over a vagina, but really, I don't want anything there at all.
>>
>>5517564
Holy fuck the way you type, kill yourself.
>>
>>5518248
Newfag catty-kid gtf>>>/out/
>>
New thread when
>>
>>5518013
I dunno, maybe agender? though agender is about how someone identifies rather than about their genitals, but I can't think of anything else it could be called.
oh, I think that not wanting genitals is wanting to be "neuter". maybe
>>5518157
me too, at least I can pretend nothing is there since the vagina is internal
though remembering that it's inside me makes me want to carve it out like some parasite
>>
Im bored can I hang out in here for a minute?
>>
>>5519181

won't make you less bored i imagine...

>>5518248

if i ever do it won't be cuz of the way i type...
>>
File: 1393064013681.png (61KB, 196x265px) Image search: [Google]
1393064013681.png
61KB, 196x265px
>>5518797
I'm like the opposite to you guys. I feel like my junk is kind of... anticlimactic. Like, yeah, I have genitals but they don't really count. Too much going on internal, nothing to show for it. Makes me sound like an exhibitionist or something but it's more like having a freeloader, causing trouble and not earning its keep.
>>
Hey /FTM/.

What's up? Not trans, but i've got a few questions about stuff, would it be cool to ask them here?
>>
>>5519992
as long as you're genuinely looking for answers, i don't see why not. some people get tired of answering 101 type questions if those are what you have, but usually there's someone around who'll do it
>>
>>5520025

I'm always seeking answers. I guess it's a core tenet of my existence?

But yeah, I just had a few questions that I assume are pretty trivial for people here to answer.

What it basically boils down to, is what % of FTMs are what sexuality? I've seen/met/known a few gay FTMs, but it's kinda hard to find figures on this so I don't know if that's the norm or if it's just the circles I move in, or whatever.

Also, is it normal that FTM people tend to end up in weirder/alt circles or are there just a bunch of mainstream ftms I just am unaware of?

I'm aware that this being /lgbt/ might skew this, but info is better than no info.
>>
>>5520068
that's actually something i'm really unsure about, because i don't know of any studies or even large casual surveys that explored that question. and it's pretty much impossible for any individual to know correct statistics from a sample size of "ftms i've happened to meet" so you get differing opinions on the matter. there's a -lot- of gay & bi trans men in this general, but some say that most ftms they know offline are straight. i don't actually know the orientations of the ones i met in support groups myself.
>>
>>5520068
oh, i meant to make it clear i'm not sure if we're more likely to be weirdos in general either. i certainly am, but most offline trans men i've met have not been. the one i knew best was a desperately poor evangelical christian (he never tried to convert me though).
>>
>>5520088

I'm actually glad I asked a cogent question and not one that was common knowledge that I just totally failed to find out somehow.

I think trans men are more likely to know about this than most people, though, so it's useful to ask.

>>5520102

So most trans guys you've known have been relatively mainstream? Not asking if all huge weirdos, but like, i'd assume the experience would leave people odder than normal?
>>
File: 1411157306138.jpg (36KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
1411157306138.jpg
36KB, 400x440px
>>5520228
I live in a college town so I think my demographic for what is "mainstream" might be a little off. Most around here are mid to late 20's who identified as lesbians before transitioning. They continued on doing the stuff they usually do, they are just men now. Although they say things like "I could never trust a man enough to rent a place with him" or "men are pigs" and they still mostly hang out with women. They are also heavily involved in the lgbtq scene in town as well.

In this area I'm actually the odd one because I could care less about hanging out with people for the only reason being they are gay too. I'm constantly at the gym and spend most of my time playing call of duty and fallout with my 4 straight guy room mates. Which I get a ton of shit for for some reason. Fuck them, these guys have been my friends for about 8 years
>>
>>5520599
that's so weird to me. like i've seen it on tumblr but i have a mostly lgbt/queer friends group and no one judges others for having mostly cis & straight friends. but from what i've heard from others i guess i just got lucky
>>
File: 1449986426682.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449986426682.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>5519407
Yeah it's kind of boring in here tbqh...Just checking it out.
>>
>>5520599

Hang out with people you like. If people give you genuine shit for that, fuck'em. Gym and call of duty lifestyle is fine as long as you're not a dudebro about it. The reason to hang around gay dudes is to hook up with a cool/nice dude, which is hard to find by random hookups (although hot is doable). Interesting to hear that demographic from your area. Are you involved in any support groups or non gay community things that would lead to having met non-gay-community transguys?
>>
File: cat.jpg (49KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
49KB, 650x488px
>>5522256
I tried getting involved with the community, and at first it was ok. They were very helpful honestly and gave me a ton of info on how to get started, and their weekly meetings were very helpful with talking shit through. I just dont have anything else in common with them other than being ftm :/

There didn't use to be such a "divide" so to speak. It's mainly the younger kids coming into town for college that have an us vs them mentality. I don't really like to party hardcore anymore and no one is really into table top gaming in the community. Also the ftm support group meets every week at the communist bookstore and they are much more about being seen and identifying as not just guys, but making sure everyone knows they are TRANSguys while I want to just go stealth as much as possible.
>>
>tfw falling in love with someone
It hurts.
>>
>>5491810
Not sure if anyone can help me at all. I had my top surgery (bilateral mastectomy with nipple grafts) three weeks ago and today I noticed itching on the actual nipple. I went to take a look at them to see what was up and there was this greenish pus that was beaded up on the surface. I gently pressed down around the area and a lot more came out. They look nice and pink, no scabs, just waiting for the sutures to dissolve completely. Any advice?
>>
>>5522542
fell in love with a guy I've known since before transitioning. Decided to go through with it anyways 'cause fuck it can't stand hating myself. Now he's fat and prematurely balding (would still hit that) and is getting married to some militant vegan feminist who's cheated on him before. fml I honestly think less of him now
>>
>>5522571
if it was like an oily yellowish kind of thing it may be natural. I haven't had top yet and goo like that comes out of mine all the time. If its milky-greenish it could be concerning. Call your doctor either way
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.