[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are most non-binaries female?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

All the non-binary people I've heard about are female. A lot of them even dress really feminine:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meet-non-binary-university-student-7081342
>>
>>5491806
outspoken non-binaries tend to be upper class, white, women who aren't LGBT but are part of a sub-culture of the social left that only lets the oppressed speak out against oppression. They pretend to be neither man nor woman so they claim oppression, without having to actually experience it, and gain SJW points within their inner circle of "friends"
>>
>>5491831
3rd wave feminists who like being victims too much to be terfs.
>>
>>5491831
I was gonna come to post my own theory but this pretty much nails it
>>
File: 47035442_cached.jpg (58KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
47035442_cached.jpg
58KB, 800x500px
>>5491806

Many women are very stupid and believe that you can "feel like a woman" because they listen too much to MTFs who say that that's an actual thing. If they don't "feel like a woman," then they say they're non-binary. I don't know why they listen to MTFs in the first place, but this is a large part of the reason they "transition." Some of them also believe that if you're not 100% feminine, you're technically non-binary. Others have mild dysphoria, like not liking their tits or being envious of having a dick. Given how vulvas are seen as disgusting, inferior and an indication of "submissiveness" in fucking, or how tits are insulted or objectified, these feelings make sense, but rather than reject those feelings, women embrace those ideas as proof of their "transness."

Women who take trans stuff seriously are fucking stupid and more importantly, oblivious misogynists. I pity them, since MTFs are obviously taking advantage of their naiveté.

Pic related, here's some quotes from Laurie Penny's "i'm non-binary now" article:

> I mentioned that I often felt like I was a gay boy in a girl’s body. Just like everyone else, right?

Did you know that Pamela Anderson said she was a gay man in a woman's body in 2012? Why hasn't Pammy transitioned yet?

>The women I’d heard of who were allowed to dress and talk and behave like boys were all lesbians. I often wished I was a lesbian. But I almost always fancied boys, and if you fancied boys, you had to behave like a girl. And behaving like a girl was the one subject, apart from sports, that I always failed.

Wanting to dress like a butch lesbian is obviously an indication of being ~genderqueer~ and not being a woman, because butch lesbians are, you know, not women. Don't want to perform femininity? The solution is to transition, rather than accept you're a straight woman who doesn't like femininity.

Anyway, tl;dr, you get the point.
>>
>>5491831
Damn, that's a perfect summation.
>>
>>5491806
Also, why do most female non binaries seem to treat the male non binaries as if they were Ross weirdos?
There's like a complete separation between the group, where even the female NBs hate the male ones
>>
>>5491806
There's much less stigma to a girl being slightly boyish or into girls than there is for effeminate boys who might be into other boys.

Ergo, the girls get to pretend that being slightly boyish or not liking pink = Trans. Effeminate boys just get the shit beat out of them by contrast.

You could say that girls have a "privilege" when it comes to nonconforming.
>>
>>5491953
>Many women are very stupid and believe that you can "feel like a woman" because they listen too much to MTFs who say that that's an actual thing. If they don't "feel like a woman," then they say they're non-binary.

The whole "feeling like $gender" thing never made sense to me. I'm a cis male, but I can't sit here and honestly say, damn, I feel like a man today. I'm just a guy. My gender identity doesn't have an impact on my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 616x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 616x416px
>>5491953
>>5491843

>mtf feel like a woman
You're an idiot. They say that they feel body dismorphia.

Why you want to declare medical treatment that's just between somebody and their body, misogynistic flies in the face of reason.

Blame your shity behavior, not the medical conditions you're appropriating and then vilifying as you see fit.
>>
>>5491833
3rd wave feminism is actively opposed to terfs.
>>
>non-binary

Fucking dumpstered
>>
>>5493125
But you still replied.
>>
>>5491953
Those evil mtfs, when will they stop their crusade of oppression?
>>
1) Tumblr sub-culture is mostly a female thing, just like 4chan is mostly male
2) Gender roles are more lenient for women than men in modern Western society. desu I think this is rooted in sexism. A woman is seen as empowering herself for adopting masculine characteristics, whereas a man embracing femininity is seen as humiliating and weak.
>>
>>5492992
I apparently have a rly strong masculine gender identity (despite not feeling like SUPER ALPHA MALE) and I can tell you that I actually do think sometimes about how I'm male. It's a weird thing to think about but I imagine it goes pretty similarly to what trans people think about sometimes, only instead of the part where I go FUCK YEAH DICKS AND MUSCLES they're like "i want to kill myself"

My gender identity doesn't have much impact on my life either because I don't give a fuck if the things I do are masculine or not. Never have. If I do it, it's a masculine thing, simply because it's me doing it. This includes tea parties and decorating my room.

and secondly, it also matters what other people think when it comes to gender identity. In order to have a gender, everyone around you needs to accept you as part of that gender. For instance, "gay male" is technically a gender because flamboyant gay males have their own gender characteristics (voice, mannerisms, social expectations).

It's like in this commerical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1G7LrIUss it's not really about what you think about yourself, it's about both who you are and how you are perceived. Is that bearded dude feminine or girly because he's wearing a fucking wedding dress? It would be a tossup if he was behaving in a feminine way, but since he's acting masculine there's not even a question about it.

If you're NB but act like a girl you're not actually NB, you're a girl who says she's NB. There are actual NBs out there - you'll have trouble discerning whether they're male or female from anything they do and you might still be unclear even during conversation with them. these tumblrinas are not actually NB.
>>
>>5491806
>There are "many issues" (link) that these people must navigate in their lives - not least of which is a language which many feel does not represent them.

Yeah, sure... She deals with the same issues as trans people. Of course, because she's trans. All you really need to be trans is to come up with a pronoun that isn't the same as what you were given at birth. There's no need to even want to transition physically or socially, all you have to do is hold onto that pronoun.

How can somebody write this article, and be serious about it?
>>
>>5491806
because generally women "need" attention more than men

invisible and unquantifiable labels like "genderqueer" are an easy way for people who want attention to get attention
>>
>>5493187
>>5493061
Funny thing is that if you look at the closet male analogy to that its femboys and other effeminate gay males.

And in their case while it looks like a lot of them do suffer from body issues and may have GD but they don't call themselves trans or use made up pronouns.

It's a pretty striking distinction from the female NB, cause they never claim to be trans and tell you to just refer to them as boys/with male pronouns, even a lot of them have undergone hrt and stuff that makes them not wholly male from a bio standpoint.

Maybe their trying to downplay it and snowflake girls doing the opposite says something about social acceptance.
>>
>>5493010
>>5493176

Oh I see you're buttmad MTFs who purposefully ignore other MTFs who absolutely say that shit. Ok, can't say I understand why you would lie, but ok.

>>5493187

>empowering herself for adopting masculine characteristics

Which is why butch lesbians are considered disgusting and man-like? Nah.
>>
>>5493559
>Which is why butch lesbians are considered disgusting and man-like? Nah.
They're still considered more respectable than feminine guys. The main reason they're disliked is that they're not doing their "woman's duty" of being attractive to men.
>>
Have we even got some examples of male NBs? Are these a thing?
>>
>>5493708
I knew one that loved/grew their beard, but wore skirts. They were totally attracted to women, and had had PIV sex with several peeps before.

They weren't exactly a likeable person, and I'd say they were just a crazy (but cisgender) person.
>>
>>5493708
There's Kate Bornstein, who went through mtf transition in the 1980s but doesn't identify as male or female.
>>
>>5493708
they are closet mtfs who wouldn't admit to being a tranny for whatever reason
>>
>Gender terms:
>- Non-binary: anyone who doesn’t fit into the category of male or female
>- Pan-sexual: attraction to all genders
>- Transgender: denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender
>- Gender fluid: people who fluxuate between different genders
>- Gender Queer: identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders
>- Cisgender: people who agree with the sex they were assigned at birth

>Transgender
>a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender

Fuck off you tumblr snowflakes and stop trying to change the definitions of transgender to make it fit with your fucking stupid notions about gender and sex.
>>
>>5493760
>>5493708
>wouldn't admit to being a tranny for whatever reason
Wouldn't that just be femgen?
>>
because most people with bpd are female
>>
>>5491806
Because men generally think more logically while women think with "muh feels™ "
>>
>>5493836
They're about equally emotional, men and women just emphasize different TYPES of emotions.
>>
>>5491953
http://beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

perfectly ultimate superior genital
>>
File: 1433898306888.jpg (291KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433898306888.jpg
291KB, 959x960px
>mfw I know someone who says they're a non-binary transguy

What does this shit even mean? I get that he's trans, but the non-binary part is unnecessary to me.
>>
Female Privilege: women as a class do not face violence for their identities. As a result they are welcome to adopt and appropriate any identity without repercussion.

Non-binary is a mask women can put on and take off. It is a claim to oppression without actually being oppressed. As women they do not understand what real oppression is.
>>
>>5494268
comments like these really make me question freewill...
>>
>>5494268
>AFAB trans people are never oppressed
Nice meme
>>
>>5494277
You mean if women are somehow genetically forced to seek out as much attention as possible? They lack freewill and operate on carnal urges to make people look at them?
>>
>>5494308
When was the last time a trans man was murdered? 2006?

The fact that trans men face less violence and murder than the general male population makes me inclined to believe they are not an oppressed group.
>>
>>5494322
>trans men face less violence and murder than the general male population
[citation needed]
>>
>>5494202
They can go about hrt for ftms and go through the legal process but also not identify with cis men to the next entry that they see themselves exactly as a man.

I can get that, I'm AMAB trans and while I align myself with the community of women I'm a part of I can still say we aren't exactly the same and that's fine.

My not being a man isn't a feeling, I know. Luckily I have a long history of these sorts of things and I was always one to verbalize so anyone whose known me from 2 on isn't surprised
>>
>>5494347
Feel free to find statistics stating otherwise. Again, when was the last trans man murdered?

How do you think trans men are oppressed?
>>
>>5494438
>Again, when was the last trans man murdered?
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/11/13/trans-man-found-murdered-with-face-cut-off/
>>
>>5493708
Jacob Tobia
>>
>>5494587
So trans men is gonna get a 1 in the previous years statistics of anti-trans murder.

In general, trans men don't really register on violence or murder, I think they're about equal to bi females.
>>
>>5494587
>>5494887
>appeal to ignorance AND moving the goalposts
Are you serious?
>>
>>5494908
Meant to reply to >>5494438 and >>5494887
>>
>>5494587
>Sankei said that his son was also trans and currently receiving female hormone treatment, however still identifies as male.

ftm murdered by an mtf

>what
>>
>>5494935
>ftm murdered by an mtf
Wait what? What makes you think the son did it?
>>
>>5491953
Basically this.
A woman can't even think the word "sexism" without being shouted down as an oversensitive feminazi boogeyman, let alone deal with these things, and now it's to the point where it's easier to kick and scream your way into a transgender label. It's pretty fucking sad.
>>
Well, it's easier for them. Men will be seen as faggots and sissies for this kind of behavior, whereas it is generally okay for women to express themselves this way.
Of/c that isn't always the case but what I mean to say is that it's safer (and generally easier) for women to abandon their gender identity.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.