[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if men don't want to use the urinal when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

MTF and obvious faggot but still dressing and living as a man.

When I use the urinal men will never pee next to me.They either wait for me to leave or opt to pee in the stall.

Before you mention it, no I'm not a perv. I'm not doing anything weird like looking at their pepes or moving my foot close to them, nor am I wearing a dress.

Just tight clothes I guess.

It's just weird to me.
>>
This is normal. No man wants to pee next to another man, especially if he doesn't know the guy, it's just fucking awkward.
>>
They're afraid that if they see your feminine dick they'll turn gay.
>>
Most men do this out of courtesy.

Very few men don't give a fuck and will pee next to someone else.
>>
>>5487409
>>5487417

Really? That's nice to know.

I don't remember this happening that much before hormones. Over the last 3 years I've noticed it more and more but maybe I just started paying attention.

Do gay guys have this same attitude?
>>
>>5487409
>>5487417

Even when there's urinals open not directly next to the other person?

Bullshit.

Men aren't that fragile.
>>
>>5487401

I think it's a cultural thing.

My old Chemistry teacher taught me about something called the Bedford Train principle when it comes to electron orbitals, but it can be applied to urinal ettiquette too.

Essentially, if you get on the Brighton - Bedford train, everyone sits in individual seating groups until there are none left that aren't taken, which means that people then start sitting next to eachother. This is the same as electron orbitals and also urinals, because eletrons due to electromagnetism don't attract and want to be as far as from eachother as possible within the boundaries of energy states, and also dudes want to be as far from eachother when it comes to peeing in a urinal.

If there are only 2 urinals and there is a free stall, due to the bedford principle, the dude will prefer to pee in the stall.
>>
I'm a closeted mtf and I can't stand using urinals. Can't even get it to come out half the time. I always go for the stall
>>
>>5487401
Using the one next door is just creepy if there no buffer urinal I just go to a stall. Doesn't matter who's there desu
>>
>>5487482
>>5487496

I know people don't want to piss right next to each other so that makes sense when there is only two but in my case I usually choose an end which means there's 5 other ones to choose from.

I don't really care. It doesn't bother me that much. I was just thinking maybe they can tell I'm a faggot or something.
>>
>>5487478
Yeah they are. If there is a urinal open 2 stalls away, they'll take it. Still, you'll have guys that will not want to pee next to another guy so badly that they'll just wash their hands subtly until the guy leaves the urinal. Why does everyone assume that men can't experience embarassment or awkwardness?
>>
File: Washroom Etiquette 3.png (243KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Washroom Etiquette 3.png
243KB, 1600x1600px
>>5487436
bathroom etiquette, leave at least 1 urinal between another person
>>
>>5487515

Try sucking their dicks and seeing how they react
>>
>>5487523
> not choosing the farthest-away urinal possible
>>
>>5487478
>Men aren't that fragile.
You're hilarious, anon, that was a great joke.
>>
>>5487523
>not pissing on the wall as you stand shoulder to shoulder with a man as you stare at his penis
>>
>>5487650

Men are silly.
>>
File: 3IRJa.png (49KB, 855x795px) Image search: [Google]
3IRJa.png
49KB, 855x795px
>>5487523
>bathroom etiquette
Yeah. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>5487705
People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals, and you know it
>>
File: hmm.png (232KB, 408x469px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
232KB, 408x469px
>>5487401
>standing to pee
>>
>>5487716

Women really don't seem to act all weird about small stuff like touching or using the bathroom.
>>
>>5487737

Sitting to pee at work is just going to turn into me being that "guy" that poops constantly.
>>
>>5487744
fuck you for having employment
>>
>>5487478

Men are probably more emotionally fragile than women.

>>5487523

More like take the urinal at the opposite side of the bathroom.
>>
>>5487716
that was a fucking great movie.
>>
>>5487737
That's surprising, I would have thought miss cock would enjoy standing.
>>
>>5487773
I don't enjoy anything about my penis.
>>
File: 65764764763.png (126KB, 323x273px) Image search: [Google]
65764764763.png
126KB, 323x273px
>tfw a qt guy with a handsome dick takes the urinal next to you

why is restroom sex with strangers so good
>>
>>5487800

>Why men don't wanna stand next to gay guys
>>
>>5487786
except showing it off on /b/

why hasn't your mother just offed you yet?
>>
>>5487401
Before I start I should say I rarely see urinals that far apart. Must be a regional thing. I'm gay and I don't use urinals next to someone. I'm always afraid one of us will splash on each other
>>
>>5487869
they didn't seem too uncomfortable when I was sucking their dicks
>>
>>5487401
because men always leave one urinal in between you raging faggot
>>
I literally don't give a fuck. I pee next to whoever I want. Pussies.
When I gotta go, I gotta go, and I'll go where I look first.
The only etiquette I do is I won't pee in a stall someone's already using.

Also, if you're one of those people who pees in a stall with the door open, I hope you trip and fall, and a really sharp rock jabs your neck and cuts your artery.
>>
I just can't pee at all if I know ANYONE is nearby.
>>
>>5487943

Hey look a real man.
>>
>>5487943
>When I gotta go, I gotta go
real men can hold.
>>
>>5487953
Good, have fun holding your pee like a fucking stupid fifth grader. While your pinch your wee wee like a concerned priest staring at an alter boy, I'm gonna piss, and get out, and get back to work. Because I have a life.
>>
>>5487948

Are you a cis man?
>>
>>5487948
Me neither

I'm a gay cis male
>>
Since this thread is all peeing, how weird is it to sit down to pee in a public bathroom? I feel weird about doing it but. FtM. Currently my only option.
>>
>>5489593
Cis male with unusually long penis, reporting in.
I always sit when I pee.
In fact, I'll sit whenever I get a chance. I just love sitting.
Standing isn't really my department. One reason why I don't go to church, couldn't do the standing. Oh yeah, and the whole "literal sky god."
>>
>>5489593

It depends on whether or not you are stealth. People will assume that you are poopping and might give you a hard time if they know you.
>>
>>5489593
Huh, okay. Thanks.

>>5489717
Recently started transition so my coworkers know. I plan on moving eventually to be closer to my family though, so I intend to go stealth then.

Fuck it, I can fake having bad guts if I need to I guess.
>>
>>5487757
Men are definitely more emotionally fragile.
>>
>>5489593
most men probably won't give a shit because no one really wants to know what you are doing in there anyway, and only hope the smell from pooping doesn't fill the room. PEE WHEREVER YOU WANT
>>
>>5489738
just tell them all about gallstones and how shitty they are and then go into detail how every time you eat anything with any fat or grease you have to take a horrible liquid shit that feels like you just peed from your butthole... my coworkers say stop before I go into detail about the poo.
>>
>>5487739

women don't pee at urinals...
>>
>>5487739
I call bullshit on this. An exgf and a female cousin (as well as some others I've heard about) could not pee if they knew someone else could hear them peeing. Female cousin would run water in the sink if she thought her bf could hear her peeing. Also never met a girl who didn't mind someone else hearing them fart.
>>
>>5487401
>When I use the urinal men will never pee next to me
are you retarded? this happens all the time. I just go though, i've bypassed lines because guys didn't want to use both the urinals. it's fucking retarded and has nothing to do with your personally at all I promise you
>>
File: pepe-rare-tm.png (722KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-rare-tm.png
722KB, 600x805px
>>5487401
>I'm not doing anything weird like looking at their pepes
One should never look at another's pepe. That is the height of social faux pas
>>
>>5491192
>Also never met a girl who didn't mind someone else hearing them fart.
My mom farts around me all the fucking time and it's disgusting. She's also race traitor scum, and an ex-drug-abuser.
>>
>>5491421

Yup. My mom and loads of other women are hella gross and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>5487401

Common courtesy is to never take the urinal next to someone unless

A.) You're continuing a conversation that started beforehand.

or

B.) There are no other urinals available.

It's more or less unspoken. If you're the only person at a long line of urinals and someone else uses the one right next to you, that's generally seen as a little weird.
>>
>>5487401
Faggot please, men don't stand next to you to take a leak not because you're a worthless faggot, but because that's just the social norm. Your sexuality, and you in general, are not important enough for people care about.
>>
>>5491192
Nigga you haven't met a lotta grills then.
>>
Not pissing next to one another is ridiculous. It's not like you'd just be a few inches next to one another.
Never seen anyone giving a fuck if I pissed next to them. As long as you keep it to the pissing and don't look around or anything, there's nothing bad about it.
>>
>>5487401

Since you said it's at work, try quietly asking one of the guys who do it that are married. I think a married man would be more likely to tell you the reason, or not react as badly to the question.
>>
Some men simply can't pee when there's people around. It's called Paruresis. I used to have it in high school but got rid of it during my conscription.
>>
>>5490598
this. if someone was keeping track of if I used a urinal or a stall at work, I would call them out for their faggotry.

>>5492199
>A.) You're continuing a conversation that started beforehand.
I personally hate this. I am not a woman. I don't want to talk to someone while doing my business.
>>
>>5492337
smhtbfh. I would suggest NOT doing this.
>>
>>5487401
If urinal looks like pic in OP I refuse to use it. If there are no walls between my urinals I just won't. I don't want strangers looking at my dick.
>>
>>5487401
The rules are summarized pretty well here: http://blog.xkcd.com/2009/09/02/urinal-protocol-vulnerability/
>>
>>5492648

I don't have a problem with it at the urinals. Shut up if I have to use a stall, though. Public toilets are bad enough as-is.
>>
>>5487401
lifes not like movies, males are normal people who avoid akward situations just like anyone else, using a urinal next to someone is awkward
>>
>>5492663

Why not?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.