[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are penises boy's parts? Are there girl penises?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 13

File: 1451700375712.jpg (912KB, 950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1451700375712.jpg
912KB, 950x1307px
Are penises boy's parts? Are there girl penises?
>>
If you answered "yes" to the first question and "no" to the second question, please line up against that wall

If you answered "no" to the first question and "yes" to the second question, please line up in that chambe-- I mean, that room
>>
>>5479242
What if I answered yes for both or no for both?
>>
>>5479233
All penisies are boy penisies. The rest is just make belive.

>>5479242
You'll be the only one against the wall in the end
>>
>>5479233
they're a male sex organ.

a MALE sex organ
>>
Male. Also daily reminder that a neo-vagina is just an inside out dick and still very much male.
>>
>>5479233
semantics
calling it a girl penis is polite though
>>
>>5479334
It's a fucking penis. It's a male sex organ. If you're a trans woman and you keep it, it isn't a girl penis, it's just a penis.
>>
>>5479317
What if you bleed out of it on a regular basis anyways, and also get abdominal cramps on a regular basis?

Intersex conditions are fun!
>>
Penis is male genitalia. Girls can still have dicks ;)
>>
>>5479233
It's good to se there still are reasonable people around and this hasn't become 100% sjw

Inb4 it's a male sex organ, that shouldn't even be questioned
>>
A penis can be a boy's body part, but there can't be a boy penis because penises aren't self-aware. A penis can be a girls' body part, but there can't be a girl penis because penises aren't self-aware.
>>
>>5479357
m8 don't i know it. i'm on my second period in 10 years after self medding with T injections. i mean i feel proud and pleased i'm functionally female, but laying on a couch with a hot water bottle on your tummy, crying at Jack's death scene in The Titanic instead of giggling like an edgy cynical cunt like usual... fucking hell
>>
>>5479357
It's not a neo-vagina if you were born with it though, right? Or did you bleed out of your penis before getting it inverted?
>>
File: tumblr_m9u7c48UWb1raslkmo1_1280.png (717KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9u7c48UWb1raslkmo1_1280.png
717KB, 1000x615px
>>5479233
Jesus. What sort of unholy havoc has Tumblr wrought on the world to where we literally have people asking if girl penises exist?
>>
>>5479357
that means it's an intersex sex organ, dumbo
you are not male/female and you never will be
>>
File: 58094-0550x0475.jpg (108KB, 475x550px) Image search: [Google]
58094-0550x0475.jpg
108KB, 475x550px
>>5479452
> tfw you'll never be an intersex qt
>>
>>5479233
>Are penises boy's parts?
In a general sense, they're considered such because most people who have penises are boys, and most boys have penises. It's hardly an absolute though.

>Are there girl penises?
Yes.

>>5479276
One which may be part of a girl's body.

>>5479317
Not in any real meaningful sense. A neo-vagina is not part of normal male anatomy, the only thing male about it is that the biological material it is made from was once part of a biologically male body.

>>5479352
It's a penis that is part of a girl's body.
>>
>>5479586
>Not in any real meaningful sense. A neo-vagina is not part of normal male anatomy, the only thing male about it is that the biological material it is made from was once part of a biologically male body.

Yes, its a mangled fucksock. Not a normal part of male anatomy, but neither is an arm that was blown off by an ied. Its still made up of XY chromosomes and once part of a functioning dick.

Trans btw, I just like to keep it real and break the tranny circlejerk.
>>
>>5479622
>xhe thinks chromosomes exist outside of the meiosis/mitosis process
LOL
you're superficial knowledge of biology amuses me
>>
>>5479622
And I'm saying that unless you're a biologist studying it, it really doesn't matter that it's made of flesh that once was part of a penis. What matters for practical purposes is its form and function, with mirror those of a vagina rather than any part of male anatomy.
>>
>>5479685
Lol, if you want to live in denial I guess. Sure, you may not be able to feel the difference, and at least some neovaginas look pretty real. But you'll always know deep down that it isn't the real thing.
>>
>>5479622
>Its still made up of XY chromosomes
Irrelevant to sex according to geneticist
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

>These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “It has been, in a sense, a philosophical change in our way of looking at sex; that it's a balance,” says Eric Vilain, a clinician and the director of the Center for Gender-Based Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It's more of a systems-biology view of the world of sex.”

>According to some scientists, that balance can shift long after development is over. Studies in mice suggest that the gonad teeters between being male and female throughout life, its identity requiring constant maintenance. In 2009, researchers reported7 deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed8 the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,” says Vincent Harley, a geneticist who studies gonad development at the MIMR-PHI Institute for Medical Research in Melbourne

And despite never taking a college level bio course, you think you know better than the scientific consensus, how?
>>
>>5479718
I'm not denying anything, I'm just saying it makes more sense to call it a vagina because that's what it is, even if it is made out of a penis. A house is a house whether it's made out of stone or wood, and you can clearly tell which one it's made out of, however they're both houses because they fit the form and function of a house. I don't see why the same logic shouldn't apply here.
>>
>>5479718
>denial
Funny coming from the guy who keeps talking about chromosomes when they've been discredited as what makes sex since modern genetics.

If you want to have things your way, then you better use shit better than the memonics they gave you in your GED courses.
>>
>>5479387
To put it bluntly, I bleed out of my dick. Penis is normal shaped, blood comes out where you pee. Although, that's due to the fucked up shit with the stitched together balls, they turned out looking okay over the years, usually the blood goes into the balls.

Yay for fun anatomy.
>>
>>5479724
Dude, you are horrible at comprehending scientific studies. You twist them to fit your biases.

Let's look at what's posted here.

>some scientists observed that balance can shift in the sex hormones/cells of mice

Notice, that these studies are still under development and nothing really conclusive has been said. The mice also aren't surgically altered artificially like humans do to themselves. The mice they're studying are born with intersex conditions which allows the changes to happen in them. Very similar to intersex humans.

Biologically born males who later grow up to artificially change their bodies to appear female are still bio males. Most transexuals are not intersex, ie. born with abnormal reproduction systems/genitalia
>>
>>5479233
a penis is just an overgrown clit that fires baby missiles if you play with it
>>
all these faggots trying to prove they're not gay even though they love dicks.

I'll admit that I like futa, but this is a step too far.
>>
>>5479233
no im talking about your knees, shoulders, cheat, hands, face and balding
>>
>>5479250
Please report to psych eval. Do not be alarmed, everything will be fine.
>>
File: 1436187199261.jpg (318KB, 869x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1436187199261.jpg
318KB, 869x1024px
>This Thread
>>
>>5480358
This.

A penis is a mutated clitoris, not the other way around like retards think. Female sex organs came first, just like the egg.

Fuck the morons who think the penis/chicken came first.
>>
File: 7536547.jpg (63KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
7536547.jpg
63KB, 500x392px
>>5480874
>a penis is a mutated clitoris
>larger surface area for easier stimulation
>allows you to pee standing up
>can transform with pure though
If anything, it's evolved
>>
>>5479233
MtF here. Penises is a guy's body part. If MtF wants to keep it after transtitioning, then she's mentally ill, not a transsexual.
Face it: You transition, you lose it. You don't transition, you turn into a gorilla with penis.
>>
>>5480892
kek

>>5479233
"girl penis" and "feminine penis" are terms, that instantly point out how dumb a person is. It's a fucking male sex organ, by definition this means, that females don't have it.
This is why the LGB should free themselves of the T and all the other bullshit, it's just dumb.
>>
A penis is male and a vagina is female if you're somebody who enjoys science. There is very rarely a grey area, and obviously that does exist, but that is an exception to the rule which is based in fact.

However whether or not you identify as male, female, or non-binary isn't contingent upon your genitals.

One is physical. The other is psychological.

End of discussion.
>>
>>5480874

Male and female sex differences evolved at a similar time. Female is the default developmental pathway, but that isn't the same thing.
>>
The glorious penis is a gift from the LORD himself given to men.
Any girl claiming she has a penis is suffering from penis envy.
>>
>>5479233
Yes.
No.
Anyone claiming otherwise is seriously delusional.
>>
>>5480853
indeed
>>
File: sex_maintenance.jpg (53KB, 542x295px) Image search: [Google]
sex_maintenance.jpg
53KB, 542x295px
>>5479724
>>5480355
>>http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio105/geneprob.htm Sex (It’s a Phenotype, Not a Chromosome!):
Dunno, even introductory genetics courses pretty much agree
>you're horrible
Uh no, anon was dumb enough to say that chromosomes and not autosomal gene expression are what's involved. That view has been discredited since we could sequence and probe DNA. Nature outright talks about how the scientific consensus is on gene expression that's needed for sex development.

If you had too much trouble reading, all they said is that you alter expression and you develop something else. Basic central dogma.

Foxl2 and dmrt1 are both conserved in humans, they're also utilized for sex development and the pathway, much like all other Mamilian development ones are homologous. http://www.proteinatlas.org/ENSG00000183770-FOXL2/tissue

So why you're saying all mentioned of the central dogma and molecular genetics is wrong is beyond me. Please run and tell a professor that gene expression is meaningless and that instead all that matters are chromosomes who do the even hold the relevant genes.

Because really, it's funny hearing you say that genes and biochemical pathways common to all mammals are some myth.
>>
>>5481529

none of this matters one bit unless you're actually engaging in science. for the overwhelming majority of humans, you are male, female, or a statistically irrelevant anomaly unlikely to reproduce.

I think its a real testament to modern day tolerance and kindness that we've put so much work into studying and helping the handful of people that fall into the "irrelevant other" bucket. It far exceeds the benefit to society but I guess it's interesting to science.

but no, penises are not female or girly in any way
>>
>>5481576
>for the overwhelming majority of humans
So you say normal humans have radically alien and distinct biochem/genes and that expression isn't the thing constituting their sex/phenotype either?
Nah

I think it's telling that you claim genetics and studies of what are good models for gene networks and expression are some sort of bourgeois project according to you. Those RNAi they used to change sex here in different networks could do organ regeneration. Sex just happens to be more self contained and easier to study.
No, models which we can use for other trickier systems aren't some sort of tumblr scam and doctors don't need to beg you for your permission.

You need to get over that ego.
>>
>>5479233
I swear this comic artist is trolling us.
>>
>>5481576
>penisis not female
Sure , although the subjects other phenotype traits could be.

All I was saying is that citing irrelevant chromosomes and not relevant gene products are something that would get you laughed at/test flunked in a introductory genetics course.

Hell the online practice problems warn you about that.
>>
>>5479233
1. Yes
2. No

Also, remove the T from LBGT because gays shouldn't be equalled to mentally ill freaks
>>
>>5481615
>introductory genetics course

which has fuckall to do with functioning in society
>>5481601
>So you say normal humans have radically alien and distinct biochem/genes

no. I'm saying that gender aberrant/ intersex people are evolutionary mistakes and irrelevant to our species
>>
>>5481663
>aids rate greater than subsaharan black women
>not mentally ill
>>
1. Yes
2. Only if penis is feminine it can be considered girl penis
>>
>>5481669
Genetic knowledge is highly relevant to all behaviors, all industries, and general enlightenment. You're a complete moron, frankly. And there's no such thing as an evolutionary mistake. There is only chaos. For there to be a mistake, there would have to be a determined direction.
>>
>>5480892
>If anything, it's evolved
Pretty much all evolution relies on mutation. Mutated does not mean "wrong" or "bad"?

>>5480917
>If MtF wants to keep it after transtitioning, then she's mentally ill, not a transsexual.
Not everyone has genital dysphoria bad enough to justify getting SRS.

>>5480943
>It's a fucking male sex organ, by definition this means, that females don't have it.
And dresses are female clothing by definition. Will the universe implode if a guy puts on a dress.

>This is why the LGB should free themselves of the T and all the other bullshit, it's just dumb.
gr8 b8 m8

>>5481110
What if other people observe the girls anatomy and find that she does indeed have a penis?

>>5481663
gr8 b8 m8

>>5481673
>having AIDS means you're mentally ill
>>
>>5479233
Every human penis was at one time partially a vagina, so who knows
>>
ignore this comic its just fucking dumb

1/1000th of the population is not enough to warrant an overhaul of our language
>>
So many racist transphobic shitlords in this thread
>>
>>5481895
I don't think you understand fetal anatomy nearly as well as you think you do.
>>
I'll never understand trannies if biology doesn't make you a man or woman. If gender roles don't make you a man or a woman or less than a man or women for not following it. Wtf does, cause biology and gender roles are the only thing that could possibly make a man a man or a woman a woman. So How the fuck do you know your another gender.
>>
>>5485153
Dysphoria :)
>>
>>5479233
God why does the """""artist""""" make the protagonist look pants on head retarded in every single frame?
>>
>>5485161
Yeah but you get gender dysphoria because you don't feel like the gender you were assigned. You were assigned a gender due to biological reason. Therefore the only way you could ever feel like another gender is if you feel you fit into other gender role. If gender roles don't determine a gender or biological reasons that means men and women are exactly the same and that's a fucking lie. The only way trans identities make any sense if you acknowledge gender roles. Since you wouldn't feel dysphoria if there was a diffrence between men and women. Or maybe they do it because they think that being "assigned the wrong gender" made them insecure while instead maybe they are just a fucking failure that needs to blame something to feel better about themselves since they have no redeeming qualities and skills. So transitioning is just a placebo to cope with being a fucking failure not their gender.
>>
>>5485257
It has nothing to do with gender roles. Dysphoria often comes from biological reasons. Since gender roles are enforced, which does not mean that they are real, they can feel dysphoric since you do not fit into a social role that you feel like you should be in.
>>
>>5485286
If gender roles don't exist and a trans person knows it why would a trans person be trans. If a man who is feminine who has female features and scrawny etc. Does things females do. But has a dick he is still a male. That's how it was widely accepted until recently. But since to identify a gender you can just choose, and like you said gender roles aren't real but trans people feel like they fit in a certain social role. They change genders to fit that role. But if they know social roles and gender roles aren't real why would they feel they need to switch. The only way being trans makes sense is accepting gender/social roles because clearly biology does not matter know.
>>
>>5485360
Autocorrect, I meant now at the end
>>
>>5485360
The until recently claim is quite plainly false, trans people have existed for most of documented history. You are again missing the point, the reason why people are trans is that their brain tells them that their body does not fit their gender. Since the features of bodies are associated with gender roles trans people often feel the need to act in a certain way, because society pressures the people of their gender identity to act in that way.
>>
>>5485382
I meant accepted into the mainstream community, a lot it people have never heard of transgender people or really cared about them until now. How do trans people know that the brain is telling them that they are a different gender or telling them they are a worthless shit pile because they suck and have zero redeeming qualities. Then associate that feeling with their gender, and manage to actually believe it because they try to desperately grasp at something to validate their shitty self. They get a placebo effect and they actually believe that when they transitioned they were that gender and somehow made them feel better. I only have a problem with trans people because (most)besides transitioning they have little redeeming qualities and skills.
>>
>>5485464
Do you even know how dumb you sound right now
>>
>>5485504
What makes a man a man and a woman a woman?
>>
>>5485512
What their brain tells them they are.
>>
>>5485516
Why does the brain do that?
>>
>>5485522
The brain does that because thats just a thing it has evolved to do. And from time to time what the brain tells the person and the genitals of the person do not match up due to a mismatch in the development of that person.
>>
>>5485545
How do they know that the brain is telling them they have a mismatched body and brain.
>>
>>5485522
Because it has to keep track of a lot of stupid bullshit, in order to facilitate adaptive behaviors in accordance to transient environments and conditions, and sometimes it gets them wrong.
>>
File: transwomen_are_betamale.png (282KB, 1573x1164px) Image search: [Google]
transwomen_are_betamale.png
282KB, 1573x1164px
>>5485516
>>5485545
>>5485567
you trannies are always full of shit and doing whatever you can to protect the "Im a woman because I say so" card.

Just give it up already.
>>
>>5485565
Because they feel gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5485167
he is supposed to be trans
>>
>>5485567
But how do they know that the factors that control gender identities are effected
>>
>>5485579
What the fuck are you even trying to say at this point.
>>
File: transbiansarecds.png (424KB, 1558x1424px) Image search: [Google]
transbiansarecds.png
424KB, 1558x1424px
>>5485577
pic related, undeniable proof that transwomen are real women just like cis women
>>
>>5485590
How the fuck is that related????
>>
File: 1451368199850.jpg (160KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1451368199850.jpg
160KB, 600x709px
>>5479233
Penises are biologically male, end of story, end of thread.
>>
>>5485593
you should read this thread pic >>5485576
>>
>>5479233
no, dumbshit, do some fucking statistics.

are detached earlobes girl parts?
>>
>>5485360
Real trans people don't do it because of gender roles, that's just tumblr. They do it because they feel like they have the wrong sex organs. It's a form of body dysmorphic disorder.
>>
>>5479233
>>5479250
INGROUP || OUTGROUP

fight fight fight
>>
>>5485596
wrong. there are two types of penises

>man penises
and
>girl tinklers
you bigoted dick
>>
>>5485599
pic too shit quality, unreadable
>>
>>5485606
Tumblr would just call them truescum
>>
File: 1451189378725.jpg (55KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1451189378725.jpg
55KB, 500x321px
>>5485614
do you know who I am you trashy pleb, if this was 1890 I'd have you extradited to some horrible little savage island full of slothful natives. God good what happened to this country.
>>
>>5485587
How do people know that they are really a gender, just cause they feel like it and not just bullshitters and looking for attention or using it as an excuee because its too hard being a certain gender and they think they are better at being another one. Like what the fuck are they thinking. Is their brain telling them they are male even though they are from female. How would they know if they are. Why would they need to transition if it is seen as okay for one gender to do things the other gender usually does. My overall questions how does a trans person know they are a different gender and why would they want to transition if it is seen as okay to do shit the other gender would do. Even if society says a girl has to do this and this and like you said is wrong why would they give a fuck? Shit wtf is the diffrence between man and women if apparently biology doesn't count and social roles/gender roles don't exist like you said.
>>
>>5485652
>tfw you are this deep in denial
>>
>>5485606
But how do they know they have body dysphoria and not some other stuff the brain is telling them. And they believe they have it when they don't. If it isn't gender roles why would they feel like they need to have a cock or boobs. Because they feel they want to be in a different body how the fuck would they know.
>>
>>5485638
kid, you need to get off you're high horse and accept the tinkler

as your lord and savior
>>
>>5485666
Because, you feel dysphoria, get it you FEEL it. That is how you know you feel it. That is how you KNOW you are trans.
>>
>>5485661
Why can anyone say they are a male or female just cause they say so. Fine I'm a woman no ,since anyone can say they are something because biology doesn't matter I'm a fucking black woman and all of your biological proof does not matter because I said so and I lived in the ghetto like most blacks so I'm black. And I feel closer to my negro kind so you can't say shit and I feel uncomfortable when people don't discriminate me even though I have never been discriminated against.
>>
>>5485670
How do u know it's not some other shit you can't name so you pin it on dysphoria. And say you are a gender you have never been
>>
File: 1426293043886.png (518KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426293043886.png
518KB, 600x600px
>>5485667
No this whole conversation, this dialogue that has been allowed to go on is absolutely rubbish its just idiotic banter about things that simply are not real. Is there such a thing as a "girl penis"? no there is not its nonsense. Tell me this, Why would any intelligent adult think this to be true?
>>
>>5485677
Humans created the definition of gender and humans are bending yet another defined aspect of life.

What's new here? The only reason your statement can be contradicted is because people who actually matter don't see it as valid.

That's life.
>>
>>5485670
The only reason trans shit makes sense is if they would rather be an other gender because they enjoy their social role and feel more connected to that gender if they changed their biology. Wanting to have boobs or cock because you think it will make you feel better and you make your own placebo. That is fucking retarded. Maybe your brain is fucking with you cause it is telling you are a degenerate person not that you would be a less degenerate by "switching genders" at the end of the day they are still idiots. At least become useful to society instead of doing some gender studies bullshit
>>
>>5485682
why is a little imagination harmful? what makes humans humans is the ability to fantasize and this is what separates us from lower animals. taking it away like you do now ruins the fun we are having making you the ultimate party pooper, the grinch of the village, unappreciated scrooge, mister high and mighty and everyone hates you

so just stop worrying and learn to love the girl tinkler
>>
Literally basic anatomy and the lot of you are failing. Go back to grade school.
>>
File: tranniesarentwomen.png (9KB, 1007x91px) Image search: [Google]
tranniesarentwomen.png
9KB, 1007x91px
>>
>>5485596
Except they're not. We've seen penises on XX, XXY, XYY, XY, and even weirder. We've seen penises on people who didn't have penises last time they were checked. We've seen penises on all sorts of things. We've made mice grow penises just because we can.

Adapt to the new scientific models, you troglodyte. You're not some brave crusader for justice. You're a bitching toddler upset that words are more complicated than you had assumed they were.
>>
>>5485666
>>5485652
You are so fucking stupid that it is unfathomable. You must be the fountain from which all moron ideas flow into the uncountable idiots of this world. Your retardation is infinite and ever-flowing. Please try to wrap your sun-dried brain stem around this little nugget of wisdom:

people know what their brain tells them because of the intuitive function of the brain. The discomfort of dysphoria comes from the brain getting the identity wrong, in comparison to the way the genes have regulated hormones to develop the rest of the body.

BRAIN DON'T MATCH BODY
YA FEEL IT
IT'S NOT COMPLICATED, FAGGOT.

Did the allcaps help any? Help me help you.
>>
File: 1446100055014.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
1446100055014.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>5485717
Humanity has crushed all opposition in this world with the use of logic and reason, not with only petty "imagination", Imagination without logic and reason creates nothing but chaos. No artist has ever produced anything of worth without these four things; Logic, Reason, learned talent, and Imagination. without the other three he makes worthless nonsense. and that is what this thread it, worthless nonsense that does not change biological fact or even begin to de-construct it, to make the change you want to see, fight with reason if you really think your right then others will fallow, you can change it... but not like this.

Best regards,

the ultimate party pooper, the grinch of the village, unappreciated scrooge, mister high and mighty. Bosie F. XD
>>
Intersex is a symptom of the greek gods.
>>
>>5485576
>some betas on 4chan transitioned because they wanted to be the little girl, therefore no one is trutrans

>>5485596
That doesn't mean everyone with a penis is a man though.

>>5485709
Plenty of trannies DO become useful to society. Transitioning is their way of becoming functional enough to do so.

>>5485723
Basic anatomy merely says that a penis is part of male anatomy. It does not say that someone with male anatomy cannot be a girl. The concept of gender isn't even part of anatomy.

>>5485735
That's a femboy, not a tranny.
>>
>>5485865
Only the annoying ones
>>
>>5487494
What so some people with penises are women?
>>
>>5494888
Yes.
>>
>>5479233
Girl = Young human female.
Boy = Young human male.

So no. To both.
>>
>>5496954
To add: "man" and "woman" work exactly the same, but with older persons.
>>
>>5496954
Girl frequently refers to gender, not just sex.
>>
>>5496958
At its very core, a girl is a human child of the female sex. This is a universal reality.

How would you define "girl" in terms of "gender"?
>>
>>5479233
I think we need to send this thread to ISIS... they would at least solve this degeneracy
>>
>>5496967
>How would you define "girl" in terms of "gender"?
A child whose gender is female.
>>
>>5496988
"Female" is a sex, not a gender.
>>
>>5497000
Then how would you describe the gender identity of women and girls? Like there's a reason why trans women are called male-to-female even if they don't actually change their sex.
>>
>>5497001
That misnomer is not for me to correct. Female and male are words that refer to sex and even applies to living organisms outside of the human species.

"Gender identity", I'll leave that up to you.

Correct, it is impossible to change one's sex. The one thing that transitioning actually modifies (if the person outwardly passes) is social interactions and people's perception in day-to-day life.
>>
>>5497022
Looks like no one ever looked at the monographs for estrace and spironolactone. Hormones effect your entire physical being, not just change your outward bodily expression, though, they do that too, though
>>
>>5496958
They're the same

>b-b-but my social constructs
Reminder that social science isn't actually science
>>
>>5485747
So freaks of nature are your supporting evidence?

I hope you understand how weak that is

People who think they're not the gender they actually are, are mentally ill and should be treated as such
>>
>>5497787
>They're the same
No, they're not.

>Reminder that social science isn't actually science
gr8 b8 m8

>>5497790
>So freaks of nature are your supporting evidence?
They're supporting evidence that there's more to biological sex than "XX = girl, XY = boy NO EXCEPTIONS".

>are mentally ill and should be treated as such
And they are. We really treat gender dysphoria like any other mental illness: by finding what treatment is most effective, and using it.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.