[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lebianism a real thing? It just seems to me that lesbianism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SWEllenMaddow.jpg (129KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
SWEllenMaddow.jpg
129KB, 480x325px
Is lebianism a real thing?

It just seems to me that lesbianism is a mental disorder or some kind of psychological condition (like transgender). Are lesbian women what happens when people have an extreme case of penis envy? Why do lesbian women dress like men and why is this ok? Why do gay men not dress as women (in public, at least)?

Also why don't lesbian animals exist in nature?

also i'm not against lesbianism or transgenderism but i just want to know.
>>
>>5459759
>Also why don't lesbian animals exist in nature?
they literally do though
>>
You must not get out alot.
Not all lesbians are poltical lesbians but it does happen. The thing is the people who are poltical lesbians tend to be the ones who really are "LESBIANS" a lot lesbians are just normal women
>>
>>5459759
Are you saying that everybody is supposed to suck and fuck cock?
>>
>>5459759
>Are lesbian women what happens when people have an extreme case of penis envy?
>Disinterested or even repulsed by dicks
>penis envy

>Why do lesbian women dress like men and why is this ok? Why do gay men not dress as women (in public, at least)?
>Implying all lesbians are butch and twinks/effeminate dudes don't exist
>Implying dressing up in whatever way you want is wrong

>Also why don't lesbian animals exist in nature?
>What are bisons, cats, chickens, emus, seagulls, salmons, and other creatures

>Is lebianism a real thing?
>Tons of chicks out there who want some mad puss

3/10 was fun to reply to
>>
>>5460917
Why not? Sucking cock is fun. Its warm and twitchy and fills you up. What does a pussy do? Ooze vaginal fluids?

I'm not op but I can't imagine why straight men and lesbians find it so attractive. A straight guy could just as easily be satisfied by a tight ass and not have to worry about babies.

Lesbians seem like the types who had traumatic sexual experiences and go to pussy out of desperation. I honestly feel kind of bad for them.
>>
>>5459759
Yes, lesbianism is a real thing.

Why does it seem this way to you?

No, lesbians are a result of some poorly-understood neurological process in pre-natal development that makes a person disproportionately prone to people of the same sex, or sometimes exclusively so. The capacity for such (members of the same sex) is common in both males and females.

They "dress like men" because they choose to, and it's OK because gendered costumes are increasingly less restrictive. Lesbianism also has a long history of subverting that gendering practice.

Gay men rarely dress "as women" in public because there is simultaneously a much greater cultural affectation for the masculine, and a more deeply held taboo against the feminine.

Lesbian behavior is observed in nature, so that's an empty question.
>>
>>5460994
My phone ate two instances of "attraction to". How sad.
>>
File: Radical Feminism.jpg (147KB, 2048x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Radical Feminism.jpg
147KB, 2048x1068px
>>5459759

Lesbianism is just a political choice to free women from the bondage inherent in male-dominated relationships, not a true sexual orientation.
>>
>>5460975

>What does a pussy do?

It emanates warmth and softness, it grasps you gently and comfortingly, it pulsates and convulses. There's no better feeling than being deep in a vagina as she's cumming, hearing her cute noises and feeling her thrash, her body not quite knowing if it wants to get away from over stimulation or if it wants more and more...Oh yeah, and you can just keep it going all morning afternoon and night, unlike a useless cock a good pussy is always ready to go. I don't feel bad for you for only liking your dicks, but it does make me sad for you to not even know how to properly appreciate a good pussy.
>>
>>5461015
Is that true of ALL cases of lesbianism? It doesn't make sense that men can be gay but women can't.
>>
>>5461015

Just because you can choose to be a giant cock-sucking fairy doesn't mean that everyone else is capable of choosing to fuck a specific gender.
>>
>>5461040
Are you taking this seriously in a bait thread?
>>
>I can't imagine female sexuality therefore it doesn't exits
>>
>>5460975

Anal doesnt even feel good. Why do gays act like anal is good? Fucking a pussy feels like ur fucking a nice warm and most glove while fucking an anus feels like ur fucking one of those glass coke bottles. Also dicks are ugly. Not lesbian, I am OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.