[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute Clothes for a Gay Teen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1445551309667.jpg (937KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445551309667.jpg
937KB, 857x1200px
Where can I find cute clothes that make me look gayer? I'm a femboy soon to be trans in the long future that hopes to wear my collection of skirts and leggings out in public ,but right now I'm a skinny college freshman fag and I wear nothing but jeans and hoodies. What outfits could I wear that would make normies and more importantly other cute gay guys notice that I'm gay. Not overty gay but subtle with a hint of homosexuality.
>>
Pink shirts
>>
>>5454460
Im a top and typically wear a tight black shirt and dark blue jeans
>>
Basically anything posted on /fa/.
>>
>>5454460
Buy some rainbow socks. It's part of the initiation process.
>>
>>5454643
I like toe socks and everyone i have met thinks theyre gay. Injinji makes the best desu
>>
>>5454643
I actually had some rainbow socks, theyre not subtle though.
>>5454468
:/
>>
>>5454460
>soon to be trans in the long future
I suggest you start right away instead of putting it off. Your chances are only going to get worse.
>>
>>5454928
Oh yeah, I definitely second this. At the very least get on some anti-androgens to prevent further masculinization (hair loss, etc) in the mean time, I seriously regret not doing so during my many years of transition procrastination.
>>
If you have an H&M in your area, they have some pretty androgynous clothes
>>
Abercrombie and fitch
Stance socks
Saxx, structure, or other name brand underwear.
>>
wear womens clothes

just not dresses, skirts etc
>>
Believe me if you let yourself reach the age of seventeen or older without starting to transition, even in stealth, you're gonna feel really bad about it.
>>
>>5457810
not the op but I did so few years ago

24/7

and now im so embarrassed at this
>>
>>5458078
Why are you embarrassed about it?
>>5454933
Doesn't that mess up your liver?

>>5457781
I really love my hipster panties though. No one will see me in my underwear in public ,but I love the way they hug my ass.

>>5457848
I'm 19 :(
>>
>>5458842
FUCKING GET ON ESTROGEN YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>>
>>5459024
Yeah I'll just use my rent money for estrogen and everyone at my job will accept me for a girl and not try to get me fired.
>>
I dont know I'm more masculine than feminine so I'd prefer things as feminine as briefs lol. Because I'm bi and dont have the same life as you I cannot really relate. But if you must know the gayest thing I have is a pair of rainbow socks.
>>
>>5454460
I have a friend who is 15 years old and thinks that he is trans but is not completely sure, how long does he have (realistically) to make his decision before his body is all manly & aged?
>>
>>5459179
Is he seeing a therapist? Cause that would be the best bet, then he could make a better decision.
>>
>>5459222
A normal therapist or a gender therapist?
>>
>>5459235
Try normal first.
>>
>>5459235
If he is questioning then a gender therapist would probably do him good. But a regular therapist wouldn't hurt but they may be reluctant to give him hormones if he does end up wanting them.
>>
>>5459260
>>5459254
Well he had a normal therapist but he stopped going for some reason (stupid decision, no antidepressants or anti anxiety medication). Probably could go back, I'm glad to hear he could actually talk about it with a normal one. The big problem is that he can't really see a gender therapist because at that age it would obviously require coming out to parents.
>>
>>5458842
>Doesn't that mess up your liver?
If you drink alcohol you're doing more damage to your body than any medication will. Further masculinization is much worse than minor liver toxicity that goes away after a while.

I mean, try telling a cis-person that they have to choose between anti-depressants they don't need that "harms your liver" and testosterone injections that will turn them into the other sex. See what they're going to pick.
>>
Op here, Should I buy some anti-testostrone drugs online in the mean time. Also does anyone know where I can get them that are descrete enough I can pick them up at my P.O. Box here in the south U.S.
>>
>>5461188
You could find a psych and get it the legit wa...

>U.S.
I'm sorry
>>
>>5461666
> implying you can't do that in the U.S.
Fuck, it's easier than in the U.K.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.