[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am really confused. I am definiatly attracted to women but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Biflag.png (13KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Biflag.png
13KB, 2000x1333px
I am really confused. I am definiatly attracted to women but any time I see a pic of a nice looking dick I get hard. I even get off to guys jerking off and the idea of jerking off with a guy turns me on. I also get turned on by the idea of fucking a feminine guy but I would never kiss or date a guy because I would feel weird. I know there are alot of signs pointing toward me being Bi but I just can't imagine having a relationship with a guy. If I were to have sex with a man I would feel really weird after it. Can anyone here help me out? btw I have no problem with the LGBT community so this isn't me rejecting the idea of me being bisexual
>>
self bump. I really need some opinions over here
>>
I was hopping I could get some input on here
>>
You sound a little bi. "Feeling weird" is normal for someone who hasn't come to terms with their sexuality and will pass eventually if you accept and get used to the idea. You be can be bisexual and still predominantly attracted to women, sexuality is a spectrum.
>>
>>5423981
>attracted to women
>attracted to feminine men
Bisexual
FIN
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>5424248

This anon hit it pretty good.

As a hetero male, seeing male genitals or visualizing nude men in my mind does not result in arousal, unless they are accompanied by at least one woman, who is the object of their attention. After that, my fetishes dictate that a woman being penetrated by a large penis is preferable to a normal or small one, etc. etc.

So it sounds like you are a little further along the spectrum than that. You do however sound like a friend of mine who just rotated off active duty. During his time in the marine corps, he came to realize that naked men aroused him, but that this knowledge made him uncomfortable. After some talking about why, we came to the conclusion most seem to, which is that the discomfort originated from his participation and desire to be accepted in a culture (the marines) that Until recently and in a few places currently did not make such paraphilias welcome. >>5424248
Not that he felt he would be hated by his comrades for being bi, but that he would be treated differently.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.