[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many gay guys have a complete rejection to anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1425675677654.jpg (143KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1425675677654.jpg
143KB, 500x534px
Why do so many gay guys have a complete rejection to anything that slightly resembles feminity?

Are 'masculinity' and the masc4masc lifestyle toxic to the gay community?

Why do masc4masc guys usually end up the biggest queens? Is it impossible to be masc and gay?
>>
>>5415018
>sweeping generalizations

i think its time to leave 4chan for a while
>>
>>5415026
>generalizations
where? not once I stated all of them were like that.
>>
>>5415018
>Homosexuality, an attraction to masculine or male attributes
>Gee anon, why do men like other men for being men!
>>
>>5417860
Homosexuality, an attraction to males
FTFY, NN2TM
>>
File: 1450059816826.jpg (218KB, 1178x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1450059816826.jpg
218KB, 1178x1014px
>>5415018
masc4fem4lyfe. Gaytriarchy. Tally ho. And so forth.
>>
They're just flipping off their metaphorical gay dad. A decade and a half ago it was fems who ruled the roost.
>>
Why do masc4masc guys usually end up the biggest queens?

Easy. The law of nature posits that opposites attract. If they seek masculine men, they must be nelly effeminate bottom bitches. Conversely, if they're looking for twinky bottoms, they're likely to be actually 'masc'.
>>
Maybe because they're men who are attracted to men?
You autistic fuck.
>>
>>5415018
>Why do so many gay guys have a complete rejection to anything that slightly resembles feminity?
Because it's disgusting and a huge turn off. Is that so hard to understand? If we were attracted to femininity, we'd fuck women.
>toxic
Stop using feminazi buzzwords.
>Is it impossible to be masc and gay?
Most gay people are straight-looking/acting, at least here where I live. They don't look like those bears or muscular hunks (those are incredibly rare), just like regular dudes you see on the streets all the time. And fems are like may be 5-10% of homos.
>>5417866
So male mtf-chasers are homosexual? And male ftm-chasers are straight?
>>
Internalized homophobia and/or sexism
>>
>>5420371
>Because it's disgusting and a huge turn off
but why?
>>
>>5421651
Because our brain works like that. We find traits of our own gender arousing, and are indifferent to traits of the other gender. That's what makes us homosexual.
And gender non-conforming folks are seen as gross and unnatural by most people, regardless of sexual orientation. Don't know why, might have to do something with the norms we learn from society and the fact that humans instinctively see anything abnormal as revolting and yucky.
>>
>>5415018
>Why do so many gay guys have a complete rejection to anything that slightly resembles feminity?
>Why do so many
It's probably not a majority because there are plenty of non-masc homosexuals doing their thing IRL.
Maybe it's just a really vocal minority?

Maybe it shows a level of immaturity that they will eventually grow out of?
>as in, the ones who seem to get upset and are vocal about it when they see a man who isn't a manly man will eventually grow older and not be bothered by people who like what they don't like.

At any rate, the opposing viewpoints:
"men should be manly he-men and we should find it at least a little disturbing when they aren't" homosexual men vs. "let's gender-bend and play around with gender stereotypes and do stuff typically associated with the female gender" homosexual men seems to have always been part of gay men as a group

I would guess that there is probably be a biological component in there somewhere. What we today refer to as "gender policing" was helpful at times because one group of humans needed to protect themselves from another group of humans; therefore men needed to "man up" and protect the precious resource of women in their group.

>>5415018
>Are 'masculinity' and the masc4masc lifestyle toxic to the gay community?
this sounds like a feminist/marxist based propaganda type of statement using buzz words to create false dichotomies.

>>5415018
>Why do masc4masc guys usually end up the biggest queens?
Is this a troll? I'm curious as to what you mean by this; could you elaborate on what you mean by "biggest queens" ?
>>
File: 1417647415777.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1417647415777.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>5415018
>toxic
>>
>>5424034
>could you elaborate on what you mean by "biggest queens" ?
He probably means that there are bears who praise their masculinity and berate others for not being as manly at they are, while acting like the most effeminate pussies of all time and break down and cry when someone doubts how manly they are.
>>
>>5415018
Femininity encourages victimization behavior. While this can be justified in women, who are weaker than men and require protection against threats (way back when), it emasculates men.
>>
I'm pretty androgynous looking naturally and can look pretty femme if I try. My boyfriend really loves it. He's bi/pan/whatever the term is now sexual though. His philosophy is more-or-less "If it's pretty, fuck it.".

I don't get why some guys/girls don't like it, either. It comes across as really insecure to me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.